ADVERTISEMENT

White Nationalists

Webster Dictionary Definition

White Nationalist

The response to a debate or conversation when the position you have taken is heavily biased toward lying and violence against people of good will

When you are losing an argument based on civility and facts the loser starts screaming White Nationalist

Also used in conjunction with the words racism and social justice

The use of either word is the indication that the user does not want to be treated equally under the law but wants special treatment and in extreme cases threats of violence and riots to obtain social economic and political benefits they are unable or unwilling to work for like the majority of Americans such as the Latino

Persons of Latino descent who comprise 19 per cent of the US population have not been found to be predeposed to the viral infection at this time.

Can anyone explain to me what this term means?

euLlO4.gif

Reactions: firegiver

White Nationalist

The response to a debate or conversation when the position you have taken is heavily biased toward lying and violence against people of good will

When you are losing an argument based on civility and facts the loser starts screaming White Nationalist

The use of either word is the indication that the user does not want to be treated equally under the law but wants special treatment and in extreme cases threats of violence and riots to obtain social economic and political benefits they are unable or unwilling to work for like the majority of Americans such as the Latino

Persons of Latino descent who comprise 19 per cent of the US population have not been found to be predeposed to the viral infection at this time.

I'd say these guys qualify
images

Can anyone explain to me what this term means?

White Nationalist

Tell me you are a white nationalist without telling me you are a white nationalist.

I think of someone who is dedicated to the - truly insane - notion that America is inherently a "white nation", and they feel that immigrants or people of color are having a negative impact on society that is in opposition to that vision.

Someone like this (fictional) POS:

967658c3-adb3-49d9-9276-2bd2cb034c5e_text.gif

Tell me you are a white nationalist without telling me you are a white nationalist.

i watched a clip on TV one night that left me in stitches

This radio host had a call in from a black audience person who was listening to the host and went off on the guy about his white hate mongering and white nationalism self in a nutshell

The host quietly allowed the tirade against him and his whiteness as the lady said to him finally you would never understand as you are white

The host then asked the lady if she had ever met him is seen him in TV

Answer was no

He then responded I am black

So hate mongering incivility and identity politics is severely damaging America

I am a mostly white based on DNA but do have some other in me

For the record I support unity and opportunity in a peaceful manner without regard to bias as Dr Martin Luther King represented in his teaching

I am presently involved in developing that in some areas of public venue that ALL people will benefit and not cater for example as BLM screws blacks people over using hate mongering

I take the path of peace, understanding , civility and equal opportunity based on the content of your character and self ability

I would hope that you would find that same path if you are not now in it

I am

Last edited:

This radio host had a call in from a black audience person who was listening to the host and went off on the guy about his white hate mongering and white nationalism self in a nutshell

The host quietly allowed the tirade against him and his whiteness as the lady said to him finally you would never understand as you are white

Answer was no

For the record I support unity and opportunity in a peaceful manner without regard to bias as Dr Martin Luther King represented in his teaching

I am presently involved in developing that in some areas of public venue that ALL people will benefit and not cater for example as BLM screws blacks people over using hate mongering

I take the path of peace, understanding , civility and equal opportunity based on the content of your character and self ability

I am
Wow.

I want to know what a “white nationalist” is in everyone’s own words. And if you could give me examples of something you’ve encountered personally, that would be great as well

Murderous racists trying to recreate an Aryan nation and eradicate an entire ethnic group in the US seems to be all the rage these days but I’m just not seeing a whole lot of craziness in my day to day life, so surely I’m missing something

Yep, one of the longest serving democrats in history. No surprise there.
so as long as the guy isnt a conservative you're cool with it?

that may be an indicator of your personal status.

so as long as the guy isnt a conservative you're cool with it?

that may be an indicator of your personal status.
Not cool with it under any circumstance, but I never heard uproar about anyone wanting to impeach him on the dem side or rename/tear down anything named for him. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Both are some loons lol. I didn't even know who Duke was for the longest time. Surprised he isn't locked up for good for all this hateful ish he spewed for years.
Yep but the point is, Byrd disavowed his past and made up for it in a significant way.

"Republicans of all stripes were right to clobber Donald Trump for his failure to disavow support from David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan. But some Trump supporters are so desperate to somehow prove that Democrats also harbor racists that they are dredging up the name of the late senator Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.)

Nice try. And a pathetic one at that.
Yes, Byrd was a member of the Klan. Even worse, as he wrote in his 2005 book, he formed a chapter of the domestic terrorist organization in the 1940s. Then, Byrd went into politics. Several times during his 57 years in Congress, Byrd’s Klan connection threatened to upend his career. But here is where Byrd is no Duke. He admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy.

In his memoir, Byrd wrote, “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one’s life, career, and reputation.”

This and other words of contrition made it a no-brainer for Democrats like presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton to openly mourn the man who had been the longest-serving member of Congress when he died in June 2010. “Robert C. Byrd led by the power of his example,” then-Secretary of State Clinton said.

Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”

Yep but the point is, Byrd disavowed his past and made up for it in a significant way.

"Republicans of all stripes were right to clobber Donald Trump for his failure to disavow support from David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan. But some Trump supporters are so desperate to somehow prove that Democrats also harbor racists that they are dredging up the name of the late senator Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.)

Yes, Byrd was a member of the Klan. Even worse, as he wrote in his 2005 book, he formed a chapter of the domestic terrorist organization in the 1940s. Then, Byrd went into politics. Several times during his 57 years in Congress, Byrd’s Klan connection threatened to upend his career. But here is where Byrd is no Duke. He admitted his mistake and atoned for it in public and in policy.

In his memoir, Byrd wrote, “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one’s life, career, and reputation.”

This and other words of contrition made it a no-brainer for Democrats like presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton to openly mourn the man who had been the longest-serving member of Congress when he died in June 2010. “Robert C. Byrd led by the power of his example,” then-Secretary of State Clinton said.

Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”
My point is they're both POS's, regardless who apologized and who didn't. Duke is still a radical nut IMO with a deteriorating base and Byrd was still actually in the KKK for a short period of time and sent an extremely racist letter to Senator Bilbo in 1944. And whomever they decided to vote for has absolutely zero implications on the candidate they opt for in an election. I really wasn't making this a political argument

Reactions: dpic73
I want to know what a “white nationalist” is in everyone’s own words. And if you could give me examples of something you’ve encountered personally, that would be great as well

Murderous racists trying to recreate an Aryan nation and eradicate an entire ethnic group in the US seems to be all the rage these days but I’m just not seeing a whole lot of craziness in my day to day life, so surely I’m missing something
I haven’t seen anyone like this since the 1980s.

The Boogeyman lives.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids

Answer was no

I am

Please stop referencing Dr. King as you obviously know just one line that was extracted out of the “I Have a Dream” speech. You choose to ignore all the other points of emphasis in his speech that was just as Important,

If you believe so much in Dr. King and the ONE line you are trying to promote, you wouldn’t post the hateful, incendiary, and racist garbage that you do on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids

here's a place to start.
What does that guy have to do with me?

I’m being called a white supremacist by Dpic and Iceheart, just curious to find out what I’ve said for them to make those accusations. So far the only thing I’ve been presented with was some old quotes from Dpic that prove absolutely nothing

Reactions: moradatiger70

I’m being called a white supremacist by Dpic and Iceheart, just curious to find out what I’ve said for them to make those accusations. So far the only thing I’ve been presented with was some old quotes from Dpic that prove absolutely nothing
It doesn’t lol, you’re good

This is a great example of trying to tie and connect racism to a totally different subject to demonize.

Its not about white nationalism its just nationalism. This is the America First Agenda that advocates for all government operations and decisions to put the best interests of legal American citizens first. Thats it in a nutshell. The term white nationalist is made up and is fake news!

The opposite of nationalism is globalism. The fight between nationalism and globalism is one of the big fights going on in this nation currently and has not a damn thing to do with racism at all. Anyone that cannot grasp this simple easy to see reality is not very smart.

I haven’t seen anyone like this since the 1980s.

The Boogeyman lives.
Same thing...Honest question for those of us white people....

Does anyone actually know of anyone like this? Ever met anyone like this under the age of 80?

Maybe you know one. Better question is, do you think "they" are taking over? Do you know more than one?

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Those dudes are loyal to a belief. They can't back or add anything of value of conversation, they just call you names. They wont have an intellectual conversation with you, maybe even educate you on their belief. They just feel so strongly against America that they hate you for loving it.

Because you hate the people who hate America, that means you love Trump. You must be a Trump lover if you can't stand the people who are responsible for the current state of this country.

They hate who this country is. They want to be Canada or CCP but yet they don't want to move there. Interesting.

Can you give me an example of me being a “white nationalist”?

Just one will suffice

Do you know how we can access your previous handle (Humasbutthole)? Your current account was created in 2021. Your previous handle was rife with racism. Isn't that why you changed it?

Came back to see if he gave you an answer, but im leaving disappointed.
They’ve got nothing. They’ll find some old quotes and twist them out of context into something they aren’t. Straight out of the TDS playbook. SOP for them

If they can’t find evidence of white supremacy, racism, transphobia, etc... By God they’ll create it

Please stop referencing Dr. King as you obviously know just one line that was extracted out of the “I Have a Dream” speech. You choose to ignore all the other points of emphasis in his speech that was just as Important,

If you believe so much in Dr. King and the ONE line you are trying to promote, you wouldn’t post the hateful, incendiary, and racist garbage that you do on this board.

You are so kind

Point out anything racist that you believe to be racist so I can respond to your racist remark

Trump never supported or even has any affiliation with David Duke. FAKE NEWS!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT