ADVERTISEMENT

White privilege on full display

Wow guys. :(

I think you've forgotten what happened. Here's a reminder. Please point to where we see that today? Both are absolutely unacceptable in every way imaginable. But I bet you were absent back then.

30minneapolis-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Wow guys. :(

I think you've forgotten what happened. Here's a reminder. Please point to where we see that today? Both are absolutely unacceptable in every way imaginable. But I bet you were absent back then.

30minneapolis-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Big difference between burning down a 7-11 and actually making it inside the frikking capitol building. Answer truthfully - If the NAACP had organized this protest would they have breached the building? No, they would've been prepared to use lethal force and shot bullets into the crowd after the first guy jumped the fence.

Big difference between burning down a 7-11 and actually making it inside the frikking capitol building. Answer truthfully - If the NAACP had organized this protest would they have breached the building? No, they would've been prepared to use lethal force and shot bullets into the crowd after the first guy jumped the fence.
lol

I dont know. Neither do you.

All of these protestors are a bunch of morons following corrupt elitists. To make this a black and white thing just shows unbelievable delusion.

But please, continue educating everyone.

I dont know. Neither do you.

All of these protestors are a bunch of morons following corrupt elitists. To make this a black and white thing just shows unbelievable delusion.

But please, continue educating everyone.

It's not educational. I'm truly baffled that they just allowed these people through the security fences with no repercussions. I mean why not just let them drag guillotines in and go to town? They have no control of the situation. It's 2020, this is the most powerful country in the world and we let a bunch of morons walk into our Capitol building on a whim?!

Unbelievable. The display of how easy this was is going to lead to some politicians being killed in the streets. This is only going to empower these idiots.

What if you think both groups are full of low IQ potatoes?

THIS!!! I'd be ashamed to be associated with either party. As I've said on here before, I've never belonged to the Democratic party, but I left the Republicans back in the 90s. Both parties are full of potatoes. It's time for everyone to ditch whichever party you belong to and meet me here in Independent land.

How we don't have 10,000 dead bodies in front of the Capitol right now is beyond me. If these were black folks they'd be rolling bodies into the river.
If you think white priviledge is actually real, you are a white supremacist.

Yah like all the mayors and governors did to the rioters? Um, no absolutely that didn’t happen. BLM and Antifa were allowed to ransack/loot/steal/destroy upscale retail districts like Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and The Miracle Mile in Chicago whole the Governors and mayors looked the other way. Refusing to call out the National Guard for months in Portland and Seattle and other cities as well. Hundreds of minority owned businesses were destroyed. Kamala Harris was involved in fundraising to bail out the few looters and rioters that were arrested. There were many murders and hundreds of hospitalizations. You truly live on a fantasy world. If you don’t understand that an election was stolen then I pity your ignorance. Over 2,500 people don’t risk prison time signing sworn affidavits that they saw voting laws broken if they didn’t see it. All you have to do is a simple analysis of voting rolls, party registration and voting totals in cities in the battleground states. It’s as plain as day.

Reactions: JamesIslandTiger
Yah like all the mayors and governors did to the rioters? Um, no absolutely that didn’t happen. BLM and Antifa were allowed to ransack/loot/steal/destroy upscale retail districts like Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and The Miracle Mile in Chicago whole the Governors and mayors looked the other way. Refusing to call out the National Guard for months in Portland and Seattle and other cities as well. Hundreds of minority owned businesses were destroyed. Kamala Harris was involved in fundraising to bail out the few looters and rioters that were arrested. There were many murders and hundreds of hospitalizations. You truly live on a fantasy world. If you don’t understand that an election was stolen then I pity your ignorance. Over 2,500 people don’t risk prison time signing sworn affidavits that they saw voting laws broken if they didn’t see it. All you have to do is a simple analysis of voting rolls, party registration and voting totals in cities in the battleground states. It’s as plain as day.
Plain as day yet no evidence or smoking gun. Every court has denied each suit.

But yeah plain as day. Just like how Clemson beat Ohio State on Friday.

So if this election was stolen so obviously, then the proof should be easy to provide right? Oh, you don't have proof? Shut the hell up,your dude sucked and lost badly.

So if this election was stolen so obviously, then the proof should be easy to provide right? Oh, you don't have proof? Shut the hell up,your dude sucked and lost badly.
Again showing your ignorance. Americans went to bed and Trump had sizable leads and miraculously the votes counted after midnight were overwhelmingly in Biden’s favor. And he barely won but only I. The battleground states did this happen. No irregularities or “problems “ reported im Republican controlled areas. Only in heavily Democrat precincts did all these people swearing under penalty of prison clearly see election laws being broken. You have no idea what you are talking about. You’ve never spent a millisecond doing any research of your own. You swallow whatever shvt the media feeds you.

Again showing your ignorance. Americans went to bed and Trump had sizable leads and miraculously the votes counted after midnight were overwhelmingly in Biden’s favor. And he barely won but only I. The battleground states did this happen. No irregularities or “problems “ reported im Republican controlled areas. Only in heavily Democrat precincts did all these people swearing under penalty of prison clearly see election laws being broken. You have no idea what you are talking about. You’ve never spent a millisecond doing any research of your own. You swallow whatever shvt the media feeds you.
7 million more votes for Biden. Also your confusion on how ballots were counted is showing.

This election wasn't close. You will have a new president in two weeks and history will look at Trump as a loser.

You're an idiot. This has been explained again and again. If it was corrupt,funny how the santae and house elections went quite well for republicans.

Trump is a disaster. It's your fault. You suck.

So when protesting government overreach or corruption, instead of protesting at the literal place where federal law and policy is voted on, burning down the property and businesses of private citizens and stealing pringles and some Jordan XIs is the preferred means of protest? Is that what you’re saying? That’s rhetorical. You don’t have to answer. I thought the protesters in DC had stolen the show, but your posts so far itt have really underscored that the depths of idiocy on both sides are all but limitless.

Last edited:
Trump's lawyers when asked under the threat of losing their licenses essentially admitted that they knew that what they were claiming was B.S. If there was evidence it would've been rightfully validated by an accepted court case. But that hasn't happened. Why? Because there was no voter fraud. You don't do any research yourself. You just look for what affirms what you believe. Trump got blown out in the popular vote, and lost the electoral vote by a clear margin. The US was by and large sick of his childish garbage. Today is a perfect illustration of what Trump enables. He has been terrible for this country. He has rotted millions of people's already well below-average brains. He has torn our society apart. But I guess he pissed off the libs so it was all worth it? You aren't a true American. You just want a dictatorship that you agree with.

This is an immensely ignorant take. They did shoot someone today yet churches were burned down in DC this summer. A country was allowed to form in Seattle in what was declared the summer of love.

How we don't have 10,000 dead bodies in front of the Capitol right now is beyond me. If these were black folks they'd be rolling bodies into the river.
One of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard. There were black folks there. Please stop with the identity politics.

Reactions: amynhop

it’s called counting votes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT