ADVERTISEMENT

Why has Hillary Clinton not been indicted?........

Politics aside. Fact. I have not worked for any company that would not at least fire me for sending corporate emails to an external address or email server. It does not matter the content. That is a general rule all companies adhere to. Sure personal emails are fine. We all do that but sending or forwarding information pertinent to the company is a big big no no. I would hope and pray that the strictness and consequences for doing so in her position would be a bare minimal equal in punishment. I'm not entirely sure people understand the magnitude of what she did. She is one of the top personnel in our country! The rules and limits in her position should be more strict than any other job in the world. Just my thoughts. I work in IT and I can tell you I would be dealing with a lot of lawyers on top of being fired if I did that.

Oh and top secret or not, it is wrong and common sense privacy laws. Company regulation applies. It is beyond crazy for someone in her role to get away with sending any internal information to an external platform. PERIOD.

Just like any politician or POTUS, they are above the law apparently and untouchable.

Hillary should have been in jail while she was still in Arkansas before Bill became President.

In before icehearts diatribe...
4159223-9382017433-face..gif

Should get interesting now that her aid that set up the server has been granted immunity.

I've heard that her server has definitely been hacked by Russia and China, of course her people will deny this.
No doubt you are privy to information non of us has. Perhaps she hasn't been indicted because what you're reading in the liberal media doesn't jive with the real facts of the matter.

Just from what I have heard and read on the news this is so serious YET completely being pushed back by the I LOVE HILLARY media and voters

I know of what I speak and write and Hillary if not indicted will result in mass resignations from career DOJ and FBI along with others in the state secret branches in protest

She is not just guilty of violations but filthy guilty

Reactions: clemmer
Such a conniving weasel. How anyone cannot see through her charade is beyond me.

The fact that she and Donald J. Trump are our our leading candidates for the White House should tell you all you need to know about the intelligence of the average voter in this country.

Sad....

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and they deserve to get it, good and hard"....H.L. Mencken

Politics aside. Fact. I have not worked for any company that would not at least fire me for sending corporate emails to an external address or email server. It does not matter the content. That is a general rule all companies adhere to. Sure personal emails are fine. We all do that but sending or forwarding information pertinent to the company is a big big no no. I would hope and pray that the strictness and consequences for doing so in her position would be a bare minimal equal in punishment. I'm not entirely sure people understand the magnitude of what she did. She is one of the top personnel in our country! The rules and limits in her position should be more strict than any other job in the world. Just my thoughts. I work in IT and I can tell you I would be dealing with a lot of lawyers on top of being fired if I did that.

Oh and top secret or not, it is wrong and common sense privacy laws. Company regulation applies. It is beyond crazy for someone in her role to get away with sending any internal information to an external platform. PERIOD.
Slick Willie taught her well!

Reactions: godabo44
She's not been indicted because she's not broken any laws- this email issue is more overblown right-wing nonsense. If you had been thru the frivolous partisan witchhunts that she's had to endure, you'd keep your emails on a private server too. And mentioning Vince Fosters suicide and non-existant Russian hacking pretty much precludes you from having conversations with adults... Hillarys former aide, who has been granted immunity and can speak freely, said yesterday that the security logs showed no signs of hacking. Do you selves a favor and stop reading all this Drudge and Breitbart propaganda..

ITT Trump supporters hold onto that last blade of grass before going over the Hiliary 16 cliff

My fear is Obammmma will run interference for her ... Republicians' will make huff/puff for the voters but do nothing.

My concern is that the average amercan voter does not understand the actual issue here. I am in the navy and have annual training to complete about document classification and what is allowed on each classification. This screams to a protect her own butt but at the potential cost of our national security. And that is my issue with it. If we cannot trust her to put the countries best interest above her own not only should she not be allowed to run for president. But she should have been fired and kicked out of DC. In the least.

And yes military members have been fired and put in jail for accidentally screwing this up. Doing it premeditated is a whole other issue

Reactions: Earle36
There is no person that posts on this board that wouldn't be in jail, without bail, for treason or whatever charge. Fact.

Corrine Brown going down.
I am pretty sure it is because technically, what she did is not against the law. Maybe stupid. But, right now,not illegal.

Reactions: griffgolf
⬆️ This Nesbitt guy gets it.
She puts her personal interest, way above the country's. One of the most corrupt politicians in our country's history.

Like someone said. Nothing will come of it. Too much at stake for the dems to stay in office. Anyone but Hillary gets beat by the right. Deal with it.

She's not been indicted because she's not broken any laws- this email issue is more overblown right-wing nonsense. If you had been thru the frivolous partisan witchhunts that she's had to endure, you'd keep your emails on a private server too. And mentioning Vince Fosters suicide and non-existant Russian hacking pretty much precludes you from having conversations with adults... Hillarys former aide, who has been granted immunity and can speak freely, said yesterday that the security logs showed no signs of hacking. Do you selves a favor and stop reading all this Drudge and Breitbart propaganda..
The fact that she is a prolific liar should count for something, right? Or do you ignore that also; oh, yes, all politicians lie, some more than others!

The fact that she is a prolific liar should count for something, right? Or do you ignore that also; oh, yes, all politicians lie, some more than others!

Who is worse?
hillary > Hitler
Obama > Hitler
Obama ? Hillary

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT