ADVERTISEMENT

Worst convention speech ever?

Good lord this is painful. An old man just rambling and lying in between solid chunks of total incoherence. The crowd checked out after the first 5 minutes but Trump is about to enter his third hour of this crap if he keeps it up much longer. Someone get Grandpa his Ensure shake and call it a night please. I can't take any more crowd shots of Laura Loomer. It's wild that even the nutjobs in attendance seem like they're attending a wake.

I mean if a list of dignitaries like Kid Rock, Eric Trump, Hulk Hogan, and Dana White can't get the crowd revved up for you, it might be time to just sit this one out. This is brutally bad even by Trump's standards.
Probably better than your videos sadly. Stick to one thing you were maybe good at but unfortunately you ventured into the dark side of idiocy.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Holy shit. Please explain to me exactly what civil war part deux will look like. I drive the boat by fort Sumter all the time - should I look out for cannon fire? Should I stock up on ammo and MREs? Invest in food insurance? Start drafting a local militia? Get my buddies to start training for sniper shots with our deer rifles? Have my 8 year old weight train to drag the dead off the battlefield?

I roll my eyes even harder at these comments than when the left talks about fascism.
You have nothing to worry about, Trump is going to win in a landslide. But if S really does HTF, it'll be the fastest war in history. If you haven't already started preparing, you'd do best just to sit it out.

I know I'm very blessed to be in the position I am in, but from what I've gathered about you over the two plus decades we've been TI members together, you know just a fraction more about the struggles of the average American as the Hollywood elite.

I know you don't see it in Mt. Pleasant, but there are a lot, and I mean A LOT of people who don't have anything left to lose. Rumors & lies<impeachment<impeachment again<fake insurrection<phony indictment<kangaroo court conviction<assassination attempt...

0b34ffc4-9325-4db0-904e-84a8ed870a10_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Just trying to point out the extent of the Biden dementia cover up. Not expecting to convince anyone.
How the hell can you even consider trump for anything? Trump is just flat out a narcissist crook. His only oath is to himself. I support the country I am thankful to live in, not a political party.

Admiring Putin, denying the election, asking states to alter or create votes for his benefit.

The Republican party is not a conservative party. It is the extremist party of trump. If John McCain (who trump hates) was still around I would gladly vote for him Just keep the Palin nut job out of it.

We have 2 choices. I can not think of any past president who is anywhere near as evil as trump if you do not see it, you have not been paying attention.

Even a bad choice is better than trump.

Probably better than your videos sadly. Stick to one thing you were maybe good at but unfortunately you ventured into the dark side of idiocy.
Yeah a couple million views and counting bud so I think I'll keep going if I want. And to be honest I originally started the videos because I wanted to have a longform library of highlight reels to watch when I was doing cardio at the gym.

I'm sure you're a very talented guy when not going ULTRAMAGA lol.

• "Hey look, we just need uhhhhh, 11k votes, so go find them." GA Secretary of State
  • Fake elector schemes in multiple states
  • J6
  • Hang Mike Pence
  • Stacking the SCOTUS with corrupt buffoons who will give him unchecked power
  • Still refuses to acknowledge results of our free and fair election
  • Has already said if he loses again it will be because of cheating
Seriously, wtf would you consider dangerous for our democracy?
Tboon. Sorry but this is all TDS magnified crap. Trump did nothing illegal at any time and thats a fact. Yall need to try and beat Trump on the issues if you can.

• Haha
How the hell can you even consider trump for anything? Trump is just flat out a narcissist crook. His only oath is to himself. I support the country I am thankful to live in, not a political party.

Admiring Putin, denying the election, asking states to alter or create votes for his benefit.

The Republican party is not a conservative party. It is the extremist party of trump. If John McCain (who trump hates) was still around I would gladly vote for him Just keep the Palin nut job out of it.

We have 2 choices. I can not think of any past president who is anywhere near as evil as trump if you do not see it, you have not been paying attention.

You guys tickle me honestly.

Last edited:
You have nothing to worry about, Trump is going to win in a landslide. But if S really does HTF, it'll be the fastest war in history. If you haven't already started preparing, you'd do best just to sit it out.

I know I'm very blessed to be in the position I am in, but from what I've gathered about you over the two plus decades we've been TI members together, you know just a fraction more about the struggles of the average American as the Hollywood elite.

I know you don't see it in Mt. Pleasant, but there are a lot, and I mean A LOT of people who don't have anything left to lose. Rumors & lies<impeachment<impeachment again<fake insurrection<phony indictment<kangaroo court conviction<assassination attempt...

0b34ffc4-9325-4db0-904e-84a8ed870a10_text.gif

But what will this fast war look like? Shots fired? Will the military fight back with jets and tanks? Will local militias be conscripted?

I’m trying to envision a modern day civil war with the most advanced military on earth and a bunch of try hards in SWAT cosplay.

I’m pretty dang far from Hollywood elite btw. Just a family man in the lowcountry. I don’t see any of the families I hang out with - most on the right - having anything to do with this nonsense.

And you are choosing higher taxes, higher crime and drug addiction, less oportunities for actual american citizens, more exposure here in the homeland to foreign spies and terrorists, less fair competition for girls and women in sport, anti semitism , death and destruction and conflict around the world due to incompetent US foreign policy. If you dont see it then you have not been paying attention.

But what will this fast war look like? Shots fired? Will the military fight back with jets and tanks? Will local militias be conscripted?

I’m trying to envision a modern day civil war with the most advanced military on earth and a bunch of try hards in SWAT cosplay.

I’m pretty dang far from Hollywood elite btw. Just a family man in the lowcountry. I don’t see any of the families I hang out with - most on the right - having anything to do with this nonsense.
You're a very successful and well off family man, you're closer to the elite than you are the average family man in America.

As far as the possibility of CW2, ask yourself which side the military would be on and go from there.

And you are choosing higher taxes, higher crime and drug addiction, less oportunities for actual american citizens, more exposure here in the homeland to foreign spies and terrorists, less fair competition for girls and women in sport, anti semitism , death and destruction and conflict around the world due to incompetent US foreign policy. If you dont see it then you have not been paying attention.
Don't forget about pedophilia

• Haha
Earlier today I watched a clip of Trevor Noah, one of the biggest liberal idiots on the planet, admitting that Trump was one of the only Presidents who actually did what he said he would do. CNN certainly isn't going to tell you this, but a lot of libs are actually waking up to the truth.

I'll say the silent part out loud...Trump will be #47 or CW2 will break out. The 2020 election was rigged, that was the only way Biden could win, and it's the only way Trump can lose the 2024 election. Unfortunately for you, the assassin missed and the people with common sense in this country won't let another stolen election happen after everything that the evil left has pulled.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how stupid you sound when you talk about Trump being friends with Putin, Xi, Un, etc. Yeah he liked and admired them so much that he handed the Ukraine, Taiwan, and South Korea over to them on a silver platter. Lol dumbass.
Wait, so in a thread where I responded to a poster suggesting that it's silly to believe trump will do what he's signaling he will do, you jump on my post explaining why I think he will and you just confirmed that he does what he says he will do, which make me right dumbass 😅

Just think about how broken you've become by believing in a grand conspiracy that you don't have a shred of evidence to prove. You don't even have a single name of these "supposed" conspirators. You believe it simply because a special needs cantaloupe told you so.

So bring on Y'all Qaeda and the Gravy Seals and we will lay waste to them expeditiously because they've been proven to be especially ignorant chuckle****s, just like you, who can be convinced to believe anything. We'll just blast an AI voice that sounds like Trump telling you that you've won and we'll wipe you out after you start celebrating.

Reactions: tboonpickens
Oh look another presidential display from a guy who is definitely not "unfit" to be anywhere near the WH. It's easy to see why God took those bullets and redirected them into the head of a fireman in front of his family.

I honestly wonder what Rs tell their children about Trump. How do they spin the crazy bullshit? Are lessons of respect and civility just no longer taught in their homes?

• Haha
Oh look another presidential display from a guy who is definitely not "unfit" to be anywhere near the WH. It's easy to see why God took those bullets and redirected them into the head of a fireman in front of his family.

I honestly wonder what Rs tell their children about Trump. How do they spin the crazy bullshit? Are lessons of respect and civility just no longer taught in their homes?

Bless your heart

This is exactly why we are voting for him.

If you think Biden had covid you are a special kind of stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT