ADVERTISEMENT

Would you vote for Kanye West in 2024 if he were on the Republican Ticket?

Kanye for presidente?

• Yes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 79.6%

• Total voters
Pretty sure he is a felon as well.
200w.gif

Reactions: Esso Porch
No, but if you think about what he did, it is really nothing short of remarkable.

For him to form an opinion that is so outside the norm of who he is surrounded by, shows a level of independent thought that is really rare. I don’t know much about Kayne, but impressed with what he did

Reactions: CU1TruTiger4Life
No, because I don't think he's a qualified candidate to help further the progress of this country.

I'd vote for Nikki Haley in a fvcking heartbeat tho..
Anyone who thinks Trump is qualified to be President would have a hard time arguing against Kanye. That is the sad truth. I never in a million years thought Trump could get elected, but he did. So why can't Kanye? The bar can't be set any lower than it has been.

That said, I am 100% on board with you on Nikki Haley. She is a future star and the greatest hope the Republican party has. She is probably the best hope America has. I'm just afraid Trump may damage and scar the party so badly that no legit Republican has a shot in the near future. I said during the election that whichever party won the White House with their candidate was going to be the long term loser. I stand by that. Nikki may be the only hope.

No, because I don't think he's a qualified candidate to help further the progress of this country.

I'd vote for Nikki Haley in a fvcking heartbeat tho..
If we are going to constantly vote to make history now, she should be the first woman president. She really has what it takes. I think she would do really well.

Anyone who thinks Trump is qualified to be President would have a hard time arguing against Kanye. That is the sad truth. I never in a million years thought Trump could get elected, but he did. So why can't Kanye? The bar can't be set any lower than it has been.

That said, I am 100% on board with you on Nikki Haley. She is a future star and the greatest hope the Republican party has. She is probably the best hope America has. I'm just afraid Trump may damage and scar the party so badly that no legit Republican has a shot in the near future. I said during the election that whichever party won the White House with their candidate was going to be the long term loser. I stand by that. Nikki may be the only hope.

LOL you've got a very long 6 more years of MAGA ahead of you.

Reactions: scartiger
Conservatives. “Lebron needs to shut up and play basketball.”

Conservatives. “Kanye West gets it.”

I know this was in jest, but Kanye West doesn't get shiit. He's taking a page out of Kris Jenner's handbook. If you aren't on the front page, do something to get you there... anything. Since a new sex tape probably wouldn't get it done, just tweet as a black man supporting Trump (and I use this term on purpose... Libtards will go insane... conservatives will support him...social media blows up... mission accomplished).

THEN when all the excitement dies down, he can go off on Trump and the whole thing starts all over again.

Reactions: Casa_del_Tigre
That said, I am 100% on board with you on Nikki Haley. She is a future star and the greatest hope the Republican party has. She is probably the best hope America has.
Man, I this would absolutely be the best situation for 2020! The only pick from the democrats that I could see her really struggling with would be Cory Booker, but I still think she could win.

I know this was in jest, but Kanye West doesn't get shiit. He's taking a page out of Kris Jenner's handbook. If you aren't on the front page, do something to get you there... anything. Since a new sex tape probably wouldn't get it done, just tweet as a black man supporting Trump (and I use this term on purpose... Libtards will go insane... conservatives will support him...social media blows up... mission accomplished).

THEN when all the excitement dies down, he can go off on Trump and the whole thing starts all over again.
Agreed.

Kris Jenner is the GOAT.

I absolutely don't believe that the staggering majority of this board would vote for anything other than the Republican candidate for President, regardless of who that person is.

I absolutely don't believe that the staggering majority of this board would vote for anything other than the Republican candidate for President, regardless of who that person is.
It is more likely that they would just choose not to vote at all.

Man, I this would absolutely be the best situation for 2020! The only pick from the democrats that I could see her really struggling with would be Cory Booker, but I still think she could win.

I begged her to run. She told me this is not the right time.

Reactions: Rychek4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT