ADVERTISEMENT

Would you vote for Kanye West in 2024 if he were on the Republican Ticket?

Kanye for presidente?

• Yes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 79.6%

• Total voters
Man, I this would absolutely be the best situation for 2020! The only pick from the democrats that I could see her really struggling with would be Cory Booker, but I still think she could win.

How? He couldn't even emerge from the giant bucket of shvt that was the democratic primary. And there weren't exactly any superstars in there......

She would crush Spartacus.

Previous comment aside - I do think Haley may struggle with a Tulsi Gabbard type.

I begged her to run. She told me this is not the right time.

She's right. You don't waste your shot running against an incumbent from your own party.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
How? He couldn't even emerge from the giant bucket of shvt that was the democratic primary. And there weren't exactly any superstars in there......

She would crush Spartacus.

She's right. You don't waste your shot running against an incumbent from your own party.

maybe change out pence for haley?

move pence to special commission to investigate or lead something

maybe change out pence for haley?

move pence to special commission to investigate or lead something

Nah. Pence is kind of a calming influence I think.

Plus Trump is so polarizing that it's best to not be too hitched to that wagon. She could defend being UN Secretary under him, but VP might hitch her wagon a little too closely to his.

And he's kinda gone off the rails a bit lately.

Democrats ability to make a good pick out of a large field, doesn't have any bearing on Democrats turnout for a young exciting pick in a general election. You can say he isn't exciting but Obama generated larger than normal turnout and Booker would be in line with that. I am not taking a side on the issue, just analyzing it.

Democrats ability to make a good pick out of a large field, doesn't have any bearing on Democrats turnout for a young exciting pick in a general election. You can say he isn't exciting but Obama generated larger than normal turnout and Booker would be in line with that. I am not taking a side on the issue, just analyzing it.

I can see the logic except that we've seen how voters respond to Booker - the dude couldn't beat Joe Biden.

I think Trump loses if he doubles down on this Nascar-tweet-like-strategy

No shit. I'm not really sure what the hell he's thinking with that except pandering.

All of the information shows that Wallace didn't see the noose, didn't report the noose, that there was indeed a noose, and that once they realized it wasn't targeted at him they (Wallace and RPM Motorsports) dropped the whole "racism" angle.

It's not new but that one felt different. I guess because I followed the story a little bit and knew that Trump was FOS on what he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rychek4
I can see the logic except that we've seen how voters respond to Booker - the dude couldn't beat Joe Biden.

No shit. I'm not really sure what the hell he's thinking with that except pandering.

All of the information shows that Wallace didn't see the noose, didn't report the noose, that there was indeed a noose, and that once they realized it wasn't targeted at him they (Wallace and RPM Motorsports) dropped the whole "racism" angle.

i was hoping mark meadows would get him to understand to wake up in the morning and pick 5 things.

focus on those 5 things and push and endorse all day.

ignore outside noise

dont get dragged into it.

again tweet your ass of mr president about those 5 things. and only those 5 things.

ignore everyone else.

and quit calling people names. act profession. you are no long on TI forum board

i voted yes

after spending a few hours understanding the strategy behind this

im on board.

still voting for trump

but kanye gets my vote before biden

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT