ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!! CNN and Trump

treetiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2005
They are at orgasmic levels over this Trump thing even unbelievable by their standards. There has to be mass masturbation's going on behind the scenes at CNN!. Heck, Korea could nuke Japan right now and they wouldn't even notice.

Issue I have is politicians can take dirty money but it’s illegal to make dirty money. No one cared that Bush and Aronold took Enron money but Skilling is I in jail.

She'll rationalize everything.
170627151838-0627-sarah-huckabee-sanders-large-169.jpg

They are at orgasmic levels over this Trump thing even unbelievable by their standards. There has to be mass masturbation's going on behind the scenes at CNN!. Heck, Korea could nuke Japan right now and they wouldn't even notice.

What REALLY bothers me about this is that Republicans (well the Trump supporters anyway) AREN'T worried about this. And just like Bill Clinton (whom I think should have been impeached and thrown out of office... not for banging Monica L, but for lying to the American... his bosses) Trump lies to his bosses (us) ALL FREAKING TIME.

Does anyone remember when Trump said he and his campaign had nothing to do with Russia? That he didn't even have anyone to call? And all the while he was negotiating for a Trump Tower in Moscow. And now we find that Manaford is doing all this shiit with the Russians. Not even mentioning Session's meetings that he "forgot" to tell congress about. Or Jared and Donald Trump Jr's meeting that they "forgot" to tell the FBI about. This should be a BIG concern for all Americans.

Russia is no friend of the US. Putin has spent his entire career (as head of the USSR KGB and as the Russian President) working against our country. We got serious problems when the freaking president of the US is in bed with these guys. Fox News is going bonkers over Hillary and the uranium (which again, I have no problem investigating and putting her in jail) but ignoring this whole Russia thing.

I loathe Trump and I didn't vote for him, but neither did I vote for the Wicked Witch of West Arkansas Hillary Clinton either. If put a gun to my head and forced to vote for one of those two, after a lot of considerations of the afterlife, and realizing I'd miss my family, I would have very reluctantly voted for Donald Trump. But Hillary Clinton and her Clinton Foundation as about as corrupt and evil as any, and there should be an investigation into this as well. It just show us the overall corruptness of American politics right now. Yet CNN is still trying to paint a saintly and glorious picture of Hillary Clinton. I don't think that CNN would be happy until there is mass executions by hanging of Trump, his entire family, and his cabinet. Someone needs to overturn some rock at CNN, and the illegitimate Stephen Colbert. I hate to admit that my circles in Charleston collided near to him by running into his brother!

I loathe Trump and I didn't vote for him, but neither did I vote for the Wicked Witch of West Arkansas Hillary Clinton either. If put a gun to my head and forced to vote for one of those two, after a lot of considerations of the afterlife, and realizing I'd miss my family, I would have very reluctantly voted for Donald Trump. But Hillary Clinton and her Clinton Foundation as about as corrupt and evil as any, and there should be an investigation into this as well. It just show us the overall corruptness of American politics right now. Yet CNN is still trying to paint a saintly and glorious picture of Hillary Clinton. I don't think that CNN would be happy until there is mass executions by hanging of Trump, his entire family, and his cabinet. Someone needs to overturn some rock at CNN, and the illegitimate Stephen Colbert. I hate to admit that my circles in Charleston collided near to him by running into his brother!

Do you not know that Stephen Colbert is a comedian? He does not have to be objective or even pretend to be objective.

Reactions: dfoste
Trump has defeated ISIS, and has the economy on a big roll. Odds are good he's re-elected in a landslide. People vote with their pocket book, not too mention security.

By the way, I'm the the guy that said he would win, 10 months before the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClemsonO.Co
Do you not know that Stephen Colbert is a comedian? He does not have to be objective or even pretend to be objective.
Colbert is a limp wristed wieny, just like you and the sorry dad that raised such a son.

Colbert is a limp wristed wieny, just like you and the sorry dad that raised such a son.

Oh Earle yapping about something you know nothing about as usual: my father. Glad you kept the curse words out though.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT