Cocks are Number 1

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2015
I mean... arrogant.

uh oh... lol

I mean... arrogant.

uh oh... lol

still confident. The only way Trump wins is if he can get enough votes thrown out through the newly ultra conservative Supreme Court. And if he does that...our democracy is dead.

still confident. The only way Trump wins is if he can get enough votes thrown out through the newly ultra conservative Supreme Court. And if he does that...our democracy is dead.

"Ultra-Conservative Supreme Court" Is that the approved Democrat term for when there aren't sufficient activist judges to reliably legislate from the bench to end-run the Constitution and governmental separation of powers and push a progressive agenda?

"Ultra-Conservative Supreme Court" Is that the approved Democrat term for when there aren't sufficient activist judges to reliably legislate from the bench to end-run the Constitution and governmental separation of powers and push a progressive agenda?

LOL. Of course you would only see liberals as activists and not see that the court us being packed with conservative activists as we speak.

I mean... arrogant.

uh oh... lol

Rasmussen is notoriously right leaning so take their polls and opinions with a grain of salt. How will Trump see an increase in votes when there are only so many uneducated whites left? Are you counting on a cloning of the dumbs?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Rasmussen is notoriously right leaning so take their polls and opinions with a grain of salt. How will Trump see an increase in votes when there are only so many uneducated whites left? Are you counting on a cloning of the dumbs?

Nah, there are plenty of whites that are educated, have jobs, and like lower taxes. They like the pre-covid performance of their investment portfolio, like the fact that the country is growing jobs and is energy independent, like law and order more than riots and looting, like NATO and other "allies" paying more for their own defense, like the fact that we are seeing Arab-Israel agreements in the middle east, like the appointing of more constitutionalist judges, like the fact that the POTUS isn't politician with 40+ years of corrupt "service" in washington. Those guys vote for Trump too.

Far more dumbs vote dem than repub.

Edit: I'm not making a prediction, by the way. Dumbs reproduce a lot so that's a lot of democrat votes. The 4 in my family voted and did all that we could do.

Nah, there are plenty of whites that are educated, have jobs, and like lower taxes. They like the pre-covid performance of their investment portfolio, like the fact that the country is growing jobs and is energy independent, like law and order more than riots and looting, like NATO and other "allies" paying more for their own defense, like the fact that we are seeing Arab-Israel agreements in the middle east, like the appointing of more constitutionalist judges, like the fact that the POTUS isn't politician with 40+ years of corrupt "service" in washington. Those guys vote for Trump too.

Far more dumbs vote dem than repub.

Edit: I'm not making a prediction, by the way. Dumbs reproduce a lot so that's a lot of democrat votes. The 4 in my family voted and did all that we could do.

None of the above matters if he can't manage a crisis and he decidedly cannot. He needs to own this economy and the ever-growing death toll as they go hand in hand. He can also take the blame for some of the rioting because he pours gas on the unrest instead of trying to unite us, because he thinks it plays to his advantage - and that's disgusting. I would also point out that even when the majority of the rioting was confined to a two block area in Portland, he and Fox News played it up like it was universal anarchy and revolution, lol.

On top of all that, he is the most abjectly stupid and dishonest politician we've ever seen. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror and say "that''s my guy" when you hear him telling bald face lies to your face every single day and saying things that make Bozo the Clown sound like an intellectual.

But you do you and I'll do me. As he would say, "We'll see what happens"....

None of the above matters if he can't manage a crisis and he decidedly cannot. He needs to own this economy and the ever-growing death toll as they go hand in hand. He can also take the blame for some of the rioting because he pours gas on the unrest instead of trying to unite us, because he thinks it plays to his advantage - and that's disgusting. I would also point out that even when the majority of the rioting was confined to a two block area in Portland, he and Fox News played it up like it was universal anarchy and revolution, lol.

On top of all that, he is the most abjectly stupid and dishonest politician we've ever seen. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror and say "that''s my guy" when you hear him telling bald face lies to your face every single day and saying things that make Bozo the Clown sound like an intellectual.

But you do you and I'll do me. As he would say, "We'll see what happens"....

None of it matters to you. But it does matter to me. As does my 2nd Amendment rights, and the rights of the unborn.

There were riots and looting where i live, and I don't live in portland. Trump didn't cause the riots and he did not make them worse he was offfering federal support to restore law and order. You know this.

I'm fine with the COVID response in my State. I think the federal government did a good job mobilizing military resources to set up hospitals and also to get ventilators build that were never needed. Hospitals are not now overwhelmed, businesses are opening (not yet at full pre-covid capacity) and people are going about their lives (or hiding under their beds) as they see fit.

one of you guys that use polling data

in some polling data i see biden up 8-12% consistently

within the data

people claimed

56% say they are better off than 4 years ago

44% are republicans
46% are democrats

and

10 % are independents

then they say

BIDEN IS UP 8-12%

trump rallies packed

biden harris and obama can barely get 100 to show up like hillary did

back then hillary had to pay people to go to her rallies

this time

joe is using the china virus to keep his meetings really small.

so telling me he is up 8-12 is total bullshit

thats total bullshit

Reactions: areeves
wow, now that is desperation. Won’t miss you when you are gone.

we can actually all get along really.

why not leave federal law very vague so freedom reigns

then each city can make their own rules as long as the residents pay for them.

say they want free healthcare for everyone in the city.

let them create their own city plan to provide it.

cities across the country can offer free health care.

but its got to be paid for by the citizens that live within city limits.

so if you want free healthcare

move to one of those cities

why does everytime a democrat wants everyone else to do what they want to do does it have to be federal?

let Portland SEattle, LA, SanFRan, chitown, NY philly DC the orioles

let all those cities make their own city wide statutes

within city limits

free healthcare
free education
free housing
free food
no guns allowed
no fossil fuels allowed

just let the cities experiment to see if their ideas would actually work

biggest thing is paying for it all

if you have a city with say 1000 peeps

would enough of those 1000 make enough to pay for everyones healthcare?

very good trivia question

say you have 1000 people

how many of those 1000 would have to work to pay for

free housing
free healthcare
free education
free food
free power
free internet
free water
free gas

do you think 10 people could support 1000