ADVERTISEMENT

Youngest kid to die from Covid19?

Right.

An initial investigation suggests that the 7-year-old Savannah boy listed as the youngest Georgian to die from coronavirus had a fever-fueled seizure while in the bathtub and drowned, a local official told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Right.

An initial investigation suggests that the 7-year-old Savannah boy listed as the youngest Georgian to die from coronavirus had a fever-fueled seizure while in the bathtub and drowned, a local official told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
What if I told you that COVID caused the high fever which led to the seizure? You know, similar to how high cholesterol leads to a plaque that leads to an embolus and causes a stroke. We seem to have no problem accepting stroke as a result of high cholesterol, but yet everyone gets up in arms when a fever-induced stroke from a fever from COVID is said to be caused by COVID (because it is).

What if I told you that COVID caused the high fever which led to the seizure? You know, similar to how high cholesterol leads to a plaque that leads to an embolus and causes a stroke. We seem to have no problem accepting stroke as a result of high cholesterol, but yet everyone gets up in arms when a fever-induced stroke from a fever from COVID is said to be caused by COVID (because it is).

Great attempt, but try harder next time.

Cockhead either did not read the article, cannot read , or does not understand medical causation. Do not try to argue with him. I think he is a troll, and a dumb one at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT