ADVERTISEMENT

⚖️ MURDAUGH MURDERS & TRIAL THREAD ⚖️

Not going to lie, back when Cris had mentioned this thread was being monitored by law enforcement and investigators I thought it'd be hilarious if they called some WestZone anonymous poster to the stand by referencing their username.
Please call me. I know nothing, but I have a good time and am smart enough to send the Feds down the rabbit hope from Hell...which comes from a creative mind and past hallucinogenic "studies".

What exactly is "Council of Kinnils Jr"....curious what this thread title means?
It came from the Main Board. In all the discussion about the boat, people started spelling Center "Console" wrong as well as dog "kennels". So the thread on TMB was nicknamed Council of Kinnils, and so this thread became the "Jr" thread.

Do not laugh too hard. I make a living as an expert witness in real estate cases. In a recent case for a federal alphabet agency, I had to disclose my posting history on social media to make sure none of it was "prejudicial". Whaddya know, TI is social media.
Next, your honor, we'd like to call Flying Elvis to the stand.

From the first day I have believed Alex killed both of them because the wife wanted a divorce and the son was causing more financial pain with his upcoming trial and previous screwups. However, I don't think Alex pulled the trigger and had one person do it with 2 different guns to try and confuse authorities. (easier to keep one person quiet)

I'm looking for a hung jury. Just like the OJ trial they will win by picking the right jury. There's a reason they wanted to keep the trial close to home. They only need one juror to hold out.

My personal opinion is they are all pigs at the trough. The grandfather, grandmother, sons, wives and adult children.....they have been screwing the people of that area for over 100 years and everyone in the family knew and benefited from it.

Wife and I have went on trips with a person on the witness list. It was a while back and we never went on a private plan.

Reactions: yemassee
Do not laugh too hard. I make a living as an expert witness in real estate cases. In a recent case for a federal alphabet agency, I had to disclose my posting history on social media to make sure none of it was "prejudicial". Whaddya know, TI is social media.
I am an expert witness. That’s why I have no social media accounts in my name. I am also very careful about my posts AND emails as discoverable. I am often asked for my tax statements for the last 5 years, copies of my publications (40+), and copies of professional presentations (300) by law firms in civil cases including the Murdaugh firm. Not so rigorous in criminal cases.

By request from numerous subscribers, this thread has been moved back to The West Zone forum as a pushpin in light of the Murdaugh Trial beginning.
Thanks! Big time-saver and timely pushpin. If someone complains, hopefully they'll first exercise the option to ignore the thread. I don't read the Penny Stock thread, but know it's valuable.

I am an expert witness. That’s why I have no social media accounts in my name. I am also very careful about my posts AND emails as discoverable. I am often asked for my tax statements for the last 5 years, copies of my publications (40+), and copies of professional presentations (300) by law firms in civil cases including the Murdaugh firm. Not so rigorous in criminal cases.
sorry to break it to you----this forum is social media
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Love the fact they have food trucks as that’s actually helpful. It could be much worse. There could be a t-shirt stand.
They had an interview on the news with the Walterboro town director the other day. They've been planning for months for the amount of reporters that would be there. Food trucks, parking, hotels, etc. Sounds like they did a good job in that regard.

How many of y'all are on the Witness List?

It was a tongue in cheek post. Guess your tongue is between the pair you sit on.

Regardless of the "number of pages," the widespread impact of this crime saga involves a disproportionate amount of people as victims, families of victoms, jurors, witnesses, etc. No one wins in this saga.

That's a friend of mines food truck in the picture LOL
I think that the authorities have it wrong. I think that the son and mother were arguing about all the publicity that he brought to the family. It became heated, and the son shot his mother. Alex drives up, sees the scene, gets out of his vehicle, and the son turns a gun on Alex. Alex shoots his son in self defense; hence the reason for two guns.
Or....wanta hear my other 7 theories?

I think that the authorities have it wrong. I think that the son and mother were arguing about all the publicity that he brought to the family. It became heated, and the son shot his mother. Alex drives up, sees the scene, gets out of his vehicle, and the son turns a gun on Alex. Alex shoots his son in self defense; hence the reason for two guns.
Or....wanta hear my other 7 theories?
It’s a slow Tuesday I’m all ears

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT