ADVERTISEMENT

81 million votes

He makes accusations so the burden of proof is on him. He makes incredibly nasty sweeping statements about people he doesn't even know. He's a bigot and I am hoping to get him to realize that and change his ways. I doubt if you meet him on the street he behaves that way. I bet we could have a beer and get along just great. But when it comes to politics, his rhetoric is no less prejudicial and judgmental than something we'd see from a KKK member. At some point people have to realize that more hatred and judgment isn't what we need. That goes for me too because I have my places where I fall down as well.
0c014485374859580f4fbe416bd14d14.gif

Holy shit, 36 million fake votes and you can't name one fraudulent Dem voter. And surely there would be a whistleblower that would have spilled the beans by now right?? I mean there was lots of reward money floating around - wouldn't someone step up to claim it? There would have been tens of thousands of people involved to do this without one of them letting it slip.

Dude, you are STUPID
I live in Anderson SC, I can count the number of liberals I know locally on one hand genius.

And you are a complete moron and ignoramus. There is plenty of evidence, it's verifiable. The courts did not throw out the lawsuits due to lack of evidence. They did so stating that it is not up to the courts to decide elections, and they weren't going to set that precedent.

IDIOT

Stuff like the bill signed in Colorado allowing abortion at any time even up to birth. The language of the bill states the following: "Every pregnant individual has a fundamental right to continue the pregnancy and give birth or to have an abortion.”

you forgot an operative phrase here about late term abortions only being acceptable when the mother's life is at risk after the 21st week

Please show me where it says that in the bill.

Yah, we should just forgive Presidents who plot coups that get people killed and attempt to take over the government illegally. Empty, narcissistic sociopaths are the way to go - am I right!!?
Coup, and take over the government? With no weapons??

Biden himself told everyone you'd need fighter jets and serious weaponry to take on the United States government.

So which is it? Either Jan 6 was just a peaceful protest, or everyone needs an AR-15 to defend themselves from such dangerous radicals.

But that's precisely the problem with dumbass liberals, they want it both ways, and think they can get it, but everyone who isn't retarded knows that you only get it one way.

What part of mainstream ideology do you not understand? Trumpism IS mainstream ideology at this time.

And what is that ideology? Please define what exactly Trumpism is. I'm a very conservative person and quite active politically and that is not something that I ever run into. Of course, it is well known I have great disdain for both the neo conservatives and Trump and his cultists. But getting back to the point, outside of his bombastic rhetoric and general stupidity, what policies of Trump's did you have such a huge problem with? I'm going to guess one is the tax cut. Beyond that, what else?

Last I checked abortion wasn't defined as murder and wasn't addressed by Jesus. But because the white Christian ethno state wants to legislate what's right and wrong, we will be flooded with these kinds of backward bills. Culture wars are the best MAGA triggers

I could be wrong but I'm not sure abortion existed at that time. Either way, as folks like you enjoy saying with respect to other issues, the science is rather conclusive. We're murdering babies and if you're okay with that then I don't know what to say for you man. One thing is certain though, you still haven't come up with anything. Your Trump derangement is still impairing your ability to think.

Reactions: AugTig
I live in Anderson SC, I can count the number of liberals I know locally on one hand genius.

And you are a complete moron and ignoramus. There is plenty of evidence, it's verifiable. The courts did not throw out the lawsuits due to lack of evidence. They did so stating that it is not up to the courts to decide elections, and they weren't going to set that precedent.

IDIOT
LMAO, your proof is the people you know in Anderson of all places? LOLOL
I grew up in Greenville and my grandparents lived in Piedmont so I'm VERY familiar with the area and the backwards ways of the people there. You don't even realize you are in a ruby red BUBBLE because you don't get out much apparently. The real world isn't like it is there.

The courts dismissed them because there was no proof. I mean you are ridiculously dumb to even think that level of fraud is possible. That's why your side should never be in power - you mistrust everybody and make up your own facts. Sad!

Coup, and take over the government? With no weapons??

Biden himself told everyone you'd need fighter jets and serious weaponry to take on the United States government.

So which is it? Either Jan 6 was just a peaceful protest, or everyone needs an AR-15 to defend themselves from such dangerous radicals.

But that's precisely the problem with dumbass liberals, they want it both ways, and think they can get it, but everyone who isn't retarded knows that you only get it one way.

Don't go using facts and logic. The narrative that they so desperately cling to won't support that. I think for them the Capitol building is the church of their faith and that is why they're so offended and understand so little about this. It was a horrible occurrence and something that should never happen again. It was wrong then and it would be wrong now. But calling it a coup or an insurrection is pure mania.

The courts dismissed them because there was no proof. I mean you are ridiculously dumb to even think that level of fraud is possible. That's why your side should never be in power - you mistrust everybody and make up your own facts. Sad!

Well my friend, thanks to people who think like you our side is about to be in power. So we'll get to find out all kinds of things and see if you're right. And then we'll see who the drama queen is. I mean seriously man, read all the crap you just posted and tell me who's dramatic? Lol

Love you anyway!

Yah, we should just forgive Presidents who plot coups that get people killed and attempt to take over the government illegally. Empty, narcissistic sociopaths are the way to go - am I right!!?
You would think someone who did that would be in jail or on trail or something, right?

Don't go using facts and logic. The narrative that they so desperately cling to won't support that. I think for them the Capitol building is the church of their faith and that is why they're so offended and understand so little about this. It was a horrible occurrence and something that should never happen again. It was wrong then and it would be wrong now. But calling it a coup or an insurrection is pure mania.
This is exactly what an apologist would say so they won't have to feel guilt. The law disagrees though

• Haha
Reactions: Trading Tiger
This is exactly what an apologist would say so they won't have to feel guilt. The law disagrees though

Actually the law doesn't disagree. Just that judge who is a partisan nut I'm sure. Fortunately we have 50 governments in this country not including the overly large federal government which should be shrunken by about 80%. Our government is not a building. It certainly isn't the 535 members of Congress that work in that building not including all the support staff and everyone else. I'm not an apologist for any of what went on. But feel free to characterize me however you like. I know it makes you feel better so you just do what you need to do.

And just a reminder to anyone reading along, still not one fact or reference to anything that I asked him to provide. And we will continue to wait for a long time.

I support a total ban on abortions other than medical emergencies. You give up your right to choose when you decide to have sex. Up until then, it's totally the choice of the people involved. After, they have a human life that is sacred and they are responsible for. No more choosing then. Sorry.

Last I checked, even in your backwards world murder is bad.

What about rape? Should a woman be forced to have the baby of her rapist?

LMAO, your proof is the people you know in Anderson of all places? LOLOL
I grew up in Greenville and my grandparents lived in Piedmont so I'm VERY familiar with the area and the backwards ways of the people there. You don't even realize you are in a ruby red BUBBLE because you don't get out much apparently. The real world isn't like it is there.

Learn to read, and then we'll talk more.

Until then, you tried to claim that because I couldn't name a single fraudulent voter, that was proof that there was no fraud. I then told you where I lived, which explains why I can't name any fraudulent, but it doesn't prove anything.

As far as backwards, lol, you and your friends are the ones who think men can be women and vice versa.

100 years from now, 21st century liberals and flat earth'ers will be laughed at in elementary schools while learning about the dumbest human beings to ever roam the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: Allornothing
You either did not read the article or fail to comprehend the content. The following is a direct quote about the case.
“The court is tasked only with deciding a dispute over a handful of e-mails. This is not a criminal prosecution; this is not even a civil liability suit.

“At most, this case is a warning about the dangers of ‘legal theories’ gone wrong, the powerful abusing public platforms, and desperation to win at all costs

The court did not find any such thing that you claim. What the court found was that emails were not excluded from a house committee.

This is just more of the Russia Collusion (and I don't mean by HRC and the democrat party) type propaganda.

Learn to read, and then we'll talk more.

Until then, you tried to claim that because I couldn't name a single fraudulent voter, that was proof that there was no fraud. I then told you where I lived, which explains why I can't name any fraudulent, but it doesn't prove anything.

As far as backwards, lol, you and your friends are the ones who think men can be women and vice versa.

100 years from now, 21st century liberals and flat earth'ers will be laughed at in elementary schools while learning about the dumbest human beings to ever roam the planet.
:rolleyes: Dude, I didn't mean can you name a fraudulent voter in Anderson County LOL. Many states have done multiple proctology exams on the election but can only find a random vote here or there, but they're mostly fraudulent Republican votes. Surely 16 months later you can find at least one person behind the greatest scheme in the history of politics. Right??

And living in Anderson skews your perception about who future citizens will be laughing about.

gettyimages-997730000.jpg

• Haha
You either did not read the article or fail to comprehend the content. The following is a direct quote about the case.
“The court is tasked only with deciding a dispute over a handful of e-mails. This is not a criminal prosecution; this is not even a civil liability suit.

“At most, this case is a warning about the dangers of ‘legal theories’ gone wrong, the powerful abusing public platforms, and desperation to win at all costs

The court did not find any such thing that you claim. What the court found was that emails were not excluded from a house committee.

This is just more of the Russia Collusion (and I don't mean by HRC and the democrat party) type propaganda.
Cherry picking are we? This was the judge's evaluation. But regardless, how can you look at all the evidence and not be convinced this was a criminal scheme? Cause it makes you feel guilty am I right?

“Dr. Eastman and President Trump launched a campaign to overturn a democratic election, an action unprecedented in American history,” the judge stated at the end of his 44-page ruling. “Their campaign was not confined to the ivory tower—it was a coup in search of a legal theory.

“The plan spurred violent attacks on the seat of our nation’s government”—the Trumpite insurrection—and “led to the deaths of several law enforcement officers, and deepened public distrust in our political process.”

Cherry picking are we? This was the judge's evaluation. But regardless, how can you look at all the evidence and not be convinced this was a criminal scheme? Cause it makes you feel guilty am I right?

“Dr. Eastman and President Trump launched a campaign to overturn a democratic election, an action unprecedented in American history,” the judge stated at the end of his 44-page ruling. “Their campaign was not confined to the ivory tower—it was a coup in search of a legal theory.

“The plan spurred violent attacks on the seat of our nation’s government”—the Trumpite insurrection—and “led to the deaths of several law enforcement officers, and deepened public distrust in our political process.”
I'm not cherry picking. Those are his personal opinions, those are not legal findings. There are a lot of Judges that have personal opinions on many things, but those opinions are not relevant either. If "the law" as you stated, disagreed he would have been charged, but just like the Russia collusion nonsense, it has no basis in fact. If however Trump was actually responsible for plotting a coup and insurrection he should have told the people he sent to take more guns and shot some people if necessary. I mean, who ever heard of a coup where you didn't take out at least a few people?

I'm not cherry picking. Those are his personal opinions, those are not legal findings. There are a lot of Judges that have personal opinions on many things, but those opinions are not relevant either. If "the law" as you stated, disagreed he would have been charged, but just like the Russia collusion nonsense, it has no basis in fact. If however Trump was actually responsible for plotting a coup and insurrection he should have told the people he sent to take more guns and shot some people if necessary. I mean, who ever heard of a coup where you didn't take out at least a few people?
seenoevil-56a9fe7c3df78cf772abf4a9.jpg

yes, when you run a bufoon moron liar who only cares about himself and was the worst candidate in modern history, yes, lots of people are going to vote for the other guy, even if hes the 2nd worst candidate in modern history.
And his son in law makes 2 BILLION off of foreign dictators and your treasury secretary makes a 1 billion covering up for the bone sawing of an American citizen but you cry all day about Hunter Biden and Hillary's emails (both stupid/unethical but not illegal).

Reactions: dpic73
Please show me where it says that in the bill.
it says that HB-1279 will not create any NEW reproductive rights in Colorado. The current law in Colorado only allows for late term abortion in the event of potential harm to the mother.

ergo, you can't just frivolously have late term abortions, despite what your echo chamber news tells you

And what is that ideology? Please define what exactly Trumpism is. I'm a very conservative person and quite active politically and that is not something that I ever run into. Of course, it is well known I have great disdain for both the neo conservatives and Trump and his cultists. But getting back to the point, outside of his bombastic rhetoric and general stupidity, what policies of Trump's did you have such a huge problem with? I'm going to guess one is the tax cut. Beyond that, what else?
This article describes it well - here's one outtake.

"Trumpism appeals to a large group of anti-intellectual, conspiracy minded and alienated malcontents, the same type of voter that backed third party Presidential candidates Ross Perot and George Wallace as well as Senator Joseph McCarthy. It embodies a particular kind of American populism composed of a mish-mash of overt patriotism, economic nationalism, along with a vague commitment to the middle class and an aggressive but indefinite foreign policy.

Like all populism, Trumpism relies on the rhetoric of resentment but is thin on specifics."

I could be wrong but I'm not sure abortion existed at that time. Either way, as folks like you enjoy saying with respect to other issues, the science is rather conclusive. We're murdering babies and if you're okay with that then I don't know what to say for you man. One thing is certain though, you still haven't come up with anything. Your Trump derangement is still impairing your ability to think.
abortion goes back thousands of years. there are records of women eating certain plants to induce pregnancy - specifically in ancient Greek and Roman histories. in fact, i'm sure it happened up through Christ's time, especially considering the roman influence in the ME

And his son in law makes 2 BILLION off of foreign dictators and your treasury secretary makes a 1 billion covering up for the bone sawing of an American citizen but you cry all day about Hunter Biden and Hillary's emails (both stupid/unethical but not illegal).

Umm wut?

it says that HB-1279 will not create any NEW reproductive rights in Colorado. The current law in Colorado only allows for late term abortion in the event of potential harm to the mother.

ergo, you can't just frivolously have late term abortions, despite what your echo chamber news tells you

So I looked it up in Colorado law and you're wrong. Here's a little summary of Colorado law you can read and it clearly states that there is no limit on the gestational period for abortions in Colorado. To put it in another way means you're completely full of s*** about everything you said trying to downgrade what is taking place.

The United States is one of only seven countries that does not have gestational limits for abortion. We are well outside the norm in that regard.

This article describes it well - here's one outtake.

"Trumpism appeals to a large group of anti-intellectual, conspiracy minded and alienated malcontents, the same type of voter that backed third party Presidential candidates Ross Perot and George Wallace as well as Senator Joseph McCarthy. It embodies a particular kind of American populism composed of a mish-mash of overt patriotism, economic nationalism, along with a vague commitment to the middle class and an aggressive but indefinite foreign policy.

Like all populism, Trumpism relies on the rhetoric of resentment but is thin on specifics."

Do you ever stop to really read the stuff you post or quote? I'm just curious. So what you're saying is trumpism is built on resentment and this comes from the person who supports the platform of a party that is entirely built on victimhood and resentment. Gotcha!

So I looked it up in Colorado law and you're wrong. Here's a little summary of Colorado law you can read and it clearly states that there is no limit on the gestational period for abortions in Colorado. To put it in another way means you're completely full of s*** about everything you said trying to downgrade what is taking place.

The United States is one of only seven countries that does not have gestational limits for abortion. We are well outside the norm in that regard.

its not at all surprising that you don't understand how state law interacts with federal law and decisions made by the supreme court, and that this topic is a little confusing for you. i get it. laws are hard.

roe v wade establishes limits on abortions. it states, explicitly, that states have a great deal of interest in preventing abortions during the 3rd trimester. heres a handy graphic for you. so, while you are right, there are no explicit limitations set out in Colorado law, Colorado has to follow the precedent set by roe and its progeny.

its also worth noting that 3rd trimester abortions are incredibly rare. 2nd trimester abortions are also very very rare.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: WapPride
Do you ever stop to really read the stuff you post or quote? I'm just curious. So what you're saying is trumpism is built on resentment and this comes from the person who supports the platform of a party that is entirely built on victimhood and resentment. Gotcha!
I know you are but what am I?

its not at all surprising that you don't understand how state law interacts with federal law and decisions made by the supreme court, and that this topic is a little confusing for you. i get it. laws are hard.

roe v wade establishes limits on abortions. it states, explicitly, that states have a great deal of interest in preventing abortions during the 3rd trimester. heres a handy graphic for you. so, while you are right, there are no explicit limitations set out in Colorado law, Colorado has to follow the precedent set by roe and its progeny.

its also worth noting that 3rd trimester abortions are incredibly rare. 2nd trimester abortions are also very very rare.

maxresdefault.jpg

At least you are consistent. Never ceases to amaze how condescending you are while hiding behind stuff you know is going on. I fully understand how it works. And I also fully understand how it "works."

If it's a rare and preventable as you say then there's no trouble in outlawing it right? Oh wait... I forgot.

At least you are consistent. Never ceases to amaze how condescending you are while hiding behind stuff you know is going on. I fully understand how it works. And I also fully understand how it "works."

If it's a rare and preventable as you say then there's no trouble in outlawing it right? Oh wait... I forgot.

i have been trying to stay away from these political slap fights recently… but good god man. You have brought me out of retirement. Your performance in this thread is embarrassing. You keep getting owned but you are too dumb to see it. You challenge someone to provide evidence, and then when they do you dismiss it as conspiracy or just flat out refuse acknowledge reality.

You calling someone else condescending? that is as rich as you making fun of someone else for having a fat ass neck. Take a lap pal.

• Love
i have been trying to stay away from these political slap fights recently… but good god man. You have brought me out of retirement. Your performance in this thread is embarrassing. You keep getting owned but you are too dumb to see it. You challenge someone to provide evidence, and then when they do you dismiss it as conspiracy or just flat out refuse acknowledge reality.

You calling someone else condescending? that is as rich as you making fun of someone else for having a fat ass neck. Take a lap pal.
Time for you to retire again.

Reactions: Allornothing
FAKE NEWS from a lib judge thats basically a foot soldier for this in progress color revolution.

I'm always tempted to say really rude things to you but you're so remedial, it would feel like child abuse.

Now shoo!
yep, it was a basic post on purpose. No reason to provide any context to your garbage.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yikes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT