ADVERTISEMENT

81 million votes

I don't remember anyone calling her a pedophile. That is just more dishonesty from shittbags like you. She did get warranted scrutiny over her lenient treatment of pedophiles.
You don't seem to know your bottom feeders very well.

Any Senator voting to confirm #KJB is pro-pedophile just like she is. There are MANY more qualified black women judges, that actually can define what a woman is, but Biden chose the one that protects evil child predators. And then Romney, Murkowski, and Collins vote for her,” Greene wrote in a series of tweets Monday."

Any Senator voting to confirm #KJB is pro-pedophile just like she is. There are MANY more qualified black women judges, that actually can define what a woman is, but Biden chose the one that protects evil child predators. And then Romney, Murkowski, and Collins vote for her,” Greene wrote in a series of tweets Monday."

You don't seem to know the English language very well. While I agree this is an over characterization of her treatment of pedophiles, she is not saying the judge is a pedophile. Just because I may be pro-women's' rights doesn't mean I am a woman, for example.

Reactions: Allornothing
Yes, in the bill I referenced in TN. Its main objective is to limit marriage to straight people. The marrying little kids part was just another thing that your party added in for their own deviance. It was the marrying children part that stopped the bill (for now). Without that, republicans would have passed it without any issues.

So yes, gay marriage is still very much an issue for republicans.
I would be 100% against that bill. Imo, the only restriction on marriage the govt should make is age. While I may not agree from a moral or religious stance the govt should not be regulating morality, imo. If you want to marry your, sister, brother, three best friends, or all of them at the same time it is none of my or the govt's business.

It was a "gotcha" and you know it. But I don't disagree that it could have caused her problems from the far left, but still. And for the record, I did not at all approve of them attacking Kavanaugh for something he did when he was drunk in high school. I mean damn, didn't we all do stupid stuff then that we wouldn't remember today?
It was a gotcha question, absolutely. Blackburn knew the position it was going to put her in. But I do think it was a fair question considering the social climate were in today and the position she’s going to be in. It’s going to come up at some point in her rulings, Blackburn was just putting it front and center that this is going to be an issue going forward

Also, I find it pretty hilarious listening to you people cry about unfair treatment of a potential justice after watching what happened to Kavanaugh and Barrett. So just stop with the faux outrage about the right not playing nice.

You have not heard me cry about anything. I know that is the game they play when the other party puts up a SCJ nominee.

I do find it funny, though. If KBJ had yelled, cried and whined like that little bitch boy Kavanaugh did at his hearing, she would have been skewered even more by Republicans. Women can't show emotions like that or they will be labeled as crazy, hysterical and unstable. She did a great job keeping her composure while being called a pedophile by shitbags like you.
Nobody called her a pedo, big boy. Pedo sympathizer? Yeah absolutely. Her track record is what it is

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Nobody called her a pedo, big boy. Pedo sympathizer? Yeah absolutely. Her track record is what it is

If you vote republican, YOU are a pedo sympathizer, little guy. And it should be noted, one week after Ted Cruz attacked KJB as a pedo sympathizer, he said he would welcome Roy Moore into the senate. Moore is currently polling in first place as an Alabama GOP senate candidate. You remember Roy Moore right? The guy who was banned from a mall for repeatedly trying to pick up teenagers. Yall are some sick ****s.

In 2006, Florida Rep. Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Rep. Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.

“Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence,” the judge said at his sentencing.

During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

His campaign denied the accusation, but CNN unearthed a 2005 Howard Stern interview where Trump bragged about walking into backstage dressing rooms at the pageants he ran.

During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.

An investigation commissioned by the university found that Strauss regularly used examinations as an excuse to grope and fondle the students, sometimes to the point of ejaculation; often ordered them to strip nude unnecessarily; and in two cases, attempted to perform oral sex. Numerous former wrestlers told reporters that Jordan was personally aware of the abuse during the early 1990s but chose to turn a blind eye. The Congressman simply denied having any knowledge of it—and suggested at least one of the accusers claiming otherwise was acting on a personal vendetta against him.

And finally, Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)

If you vote republican, YOU are a pedo sympathizer, little guy. And it should be noted, one week after Ted Cruz attacked KJB as a pedo sympathizer, he said he would welcome Roy Moore into the senate. Moore is currently polling in first place as an Alabama GOP senate candidate. You remember Roy Moore right? The guy who was banned from a mall for repeatedly trying to pick up teenagers. Yall are some sick ****s.

In 2006, Florida Rep. Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Rep. Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.

“Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence,” the judge said at his sentencing.

During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

His campaign denied the accusation, but CNN unearthed a 2005 Howard Stern interview where Trump bragged about walking into backstage dressing rooms at the pageants he ran.

During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.

An investigation commissioned by the university found that Strauss regularly used examinations as an excuse to grope and fondle the students, sometimes to the point of ejaculation; often ordered them to strip nude unnecessarily; and in two cases, attempted to perform oral sex. Numerous former wrestlers told reporters that Jordan was personally aware of the abuse during the early 1990s but chose to turn a blind eye. The Congressman simply denied having any knowledge of it—and suggested at least one of the accusers claiming otherwise was acting on a personal vendetta against him.

And finally, Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)
FPNaFljXsAUGsJR

And the list is a hell of a lot longer than that. This girl has the receipts for 757 in this twitter thread

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan

You forgot to include all Catholics. I guess since Joe professes to be a Catholic, that would include all dems, right? That covers the vast majority of voters. Well damn, I guess I'm going to have to join the libertarian party.

You forgot to include all Catholics. I guess since Joe professes to be a Catholic, that would include all Dems, right? That covers the vast majority of voters. Well damn, I guess I'm going to have to join the libertarian party.

I am just happy that I am neither a democrat, a republican, or a Catholic. It feels good to have the moral high ground over you.

LOL!!

The only good thing that ever came out of NY is an EMPTY Greyhound bus.

On a daily basis, you make this finding factual.

LOL. 90% of the media you consume on a daily basis is from NY. 90% of the clothes you wear were designed here. We tell you what to think, what to wear, who to like.

Oh, and your boy Trump is from here.

🤣🤣🤣

You trying to equate a hearsay accusation to a man convicted and sent to prison for heinous crime? At least give me something on the same level.
It’s funny how it’s always the R’s who are the most outspoken against the establishment always wind up with accusations against them... Trump, Gaetz, Jordan, etc... Then throw in a Kavanaugh for good measure

And it’s always the same story, every time. And nothing ever happens to them for some odd reason. It’s really odd. Oh well

It’s funny how it’s always the R’s who are the most outspoken against the establishment always wind up with accusations against them... Trump, Gaetz, Jordan, etc... Then throw in a Kavanaugh for good measure

And it’s always the same story, every time. And nothing ever happens to them for some odd reason. It’s really odd. Oh well

Ya boy Gaetz isn't out of the woods yet. They won't tell you that in your right wing propaganda news sources.

Reactions: dpic73

It’s always projection

Reactions: dpic73
He couldn’t stay awake that long and no, he’d have zero chance of passing that. He’d fail when they asked him what is the date and day of the week and where he is.
At least he wouldn't have bragged about it on national TV

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Ya boy Gaetz isn't out of the woods yet. They won't tell you that in your right wing propaganda news sources.
You gotta realize any accusations against Rs are bc of the deep state and the elite democrat operatives who run the world, yet can’t seem to pass anything that matters.

i'm just speaking anecdotally from personal experience over the last decade and from talks with peers that have been doing this even longer. from '05 to '20 there were very few o&g companies actually turning a profit, the majority of the ones who did only got it from flipping land. public and private equity companies lost billions and prior to covid, had actually pulled back from the industry and started demanding a ROI vs the grow at all costs model they had employed since ~2000. thanks to the pandemic and the shut down (argue what you will about that) a majority of o&g companies ended up upside down with their lenders and had to either file bankruptcy or trade debt for equity. ultimately, if the company was a private equity portfolio company, most of the private equity got wiped out because the value of the assets exceeded the amount of senior debt.

everyone i talk to tells me that we're probably about 2-4months out from seeing a serious correction as banks and private lenders start to increase investment. we NEED more independent drillers and we need to keep increasing production and from what i see we're heading in that direction
Saw this today......

Saw this today......

yeah i don't really agree with that decision, but he's bringing the federal rate in line with what private and state rates currently are. that falls in line with his desire to decrease drilling on federal lands (which i support.)

something like 85-90% of all drilling done in the US is on private land and here's a secret (O&G companies don't want to drill more than they currently are.) there's more money to be made in holding leases but not drilling on them (because it's easy as shit to raise money from investors by not drilling on land with oil reserves) and ****ing with your competitors. this is mainly because it's so expensive to extract oil in the US vs overseas somewhere else (our labor demands much higher salaries than other countries.)

we're on pace to hit over 12 and a half million BPD in 2023, which will put us back in line with where we were before covid hit.

yeah i don't really agree with that decision, but he's bringing the federal rate in line with what private and state rates currently are. that falls in line with his desire to decrease drilling on federal lands (which i support.)

something like 85-90% of all drilling done in the US is on private land and here's a secret (O&G companies don't want to drill more than they currently are.) there's more money to be made in holding leases but not drilling on them (because it's easy as shit to raise money from investors by not drilling on land with oil reserves) and ****ing with your competitors. this is mainly because it's so expensive to extract oil in the US vs overseas somewhere else (our labor demands much higher salaries than other countries.)

we're on pace to hit over 12 and a half million BPD in 2023, which will put us back in line with where we were before covid hit.
Interesting

you a big Cosby fan?

Pretty confusing huh?

2022 Republican Party : Everyone who disagrees with us is a pedophile
Also 2022 Republican Party - Let us marry children
No. It's very apparent who the party if death is...no confusion there.
And I bet if I read the TN bill and not someone's take on the bill it says something very different.
Your party has a severe, far left problem. There are no Sam Nunns or DP Moynahans. Manchin has virtually no chance of maintaining his senate seat. Until you can at least admit that, no one takes you seriously.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
No. It's very apparent who the party if death is...no confusion there.
And I bet if I read the TN bill and not someone's take on the bill it says something very different.
Your party has a severe, far left problem. There are no Sam Nunns or DP Moynahans. Manchin has virtually no chance of maintaining his senate seat. Until you can at least admit that, no one takes you seriously.
Besides the fact that your post makes no sense, I'm laughing my ass off at this quote "Manchin has virtually no chance of maintaining his senate seat." He represents a deeply red state so are you telling me Republicans in WV won't vote for him LOL? He is a damn hero to them - stupid take.

And do you really want to talk about which party is lead mostly by extremists? Holy shitballs dude, your cognitive dissonance is rich.

Besides the fact that your post makes no sense, I'm laughing my ass off at this quote "Manchin has virtually no chance of maintaining his senate seat." He represents a deeply red state so are you telling me Republicans in WV won't vote for him LOL? He is a damn hero to them - stupid take.

And do you really want to talk about which party is lead mostly by extremists? Holy shitballs dude, your cognitive dissonance is rich.
Ramona could beat Manchin in WV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT