ADVERTISEMENT

81 million votes

Do you really believe that the current inflation and gas prices we are experiencing are all because of Biden's policies? I thought you were a little smarter than the other mouthbreathers on here. Like I have said before, when those both go down, and they will, I cannot wait to see how fast you backpedal and claim Biden's policies are irrelevant.

Oh, and speaking of policies that have a negative effect on inflation, do you think this is helping? Of course, the whole point is to make inflation worse so they can blame it on Biden. It's disgusting.

Not entirely on Biden but his policies aren't helping. The vast majority of goods producing nations have currencies linked to the dollar, so massive increases in its circulating supply will certainly have an impact. The most direct influence though is the impact of oil and gas prices. Fossil fuels and petrochemicals are one of, if not the largest, pricing input to most goods and many services, so price increases are global when those industries are constrained. It is no secret, as he campaigned upon doing so, that the Biden administration has severely curtailed production by slow walking extraction permits and stopping leases, while also appointing anti fossil fuel executives to multiple agencies. One can debate whether doing so is worth it for the environment, but it would be insane to ignore the impact on prices as a result of this admin's policies. This, of course, threw gasoline on the inflation fire, which was destined to ignite considering the amount of "helicopter money" distributed during the past 2 years.

The debt to GDP ration today is over 130% (compared to 34% when Volker hiked rates to 20%) and that excludes unfunded Social Security and Medicare with many folks predicting will more than double the debt ......that means we haven't seen the worst of it yet. So while doling out billions in Covid funds in 2020 was on Trump (even though it was the left that pushed it), Biden's tossing gas on fire via bad policy decisions.

Biden may get inflation down but he's going to get it back to 6% and call it a victory when average rates over the last 20+ years has been 2-3%. 6% erases any gains in wages by far......

:rolleyes: Dude, I didn't mean can you name a fraudulent voter in Anderson County LOL. Many states have done multiple proctology exams on the election but can only find a random vote here or there, but they're mostly fraudulent Republican votes. Surely 16 months later you can find at least one person behind the greatest scheme in the history of politics. Right??

And living in Anderson skews your perception about who future citizens will be laughing about.

gettyimages-997730000.jpg
CNN told you that and you believed them...bless your heart

Reactions: SGTiger
So I looked it up in Colorado law and you're wrong. Here's a little summary of Colorado law you can read and it clearly states that there is no limit on the gestational period for abortions in Colorado. To put it in another way means you're completely full of s*** about everything you said trying to downgrade what is taking place.

The United States is one of only seven countries that does not have gestational limits for abortion. We are well outside the norm in that regard.
1. there are only 23 states in the US that have a gestational limit on abortions.
2. Colorado's state law does not supersede the ruling of roe v wade (or any federal law/ruling.)
3. The U.S. Supreme Court has held that states may constitutionally ban or restrict abortions after the point of fetal viability except where necessary to preserve a woman's life or health. The exception of "physical health" permits abortions when the woman suffers from a "substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function."

that is the only time you can get a late term abortion LEGALLY in the united states. late term abortions account for roughly 1% of all abortions annually and they're only allowed if there are expected complications with the child or if harm will befall the mother (or in the extremely rare case if their doctor's referral wasn't applied prior to the 21st week.)

Not entirely on Biden but his policies aren't helping. The vast majority of goods producing nations have currencies linked to the dollar, so massive increases in its circulating supply will certainly have an impact. The most direct influence though is the impact of oil and gas prices. Fossil fuels and petrochemicals are one of, if not the largest, pricing input to most goods and many services, so price increases are global when those industries are constrained. It is no secret, as he campaigned upon doing so, that the Biden administration has severely curtailed production by slow walking extraction permits and stopping leases, while also appointing anti fossil fuel executives to multiple agencies. One can debate whether doing so is worth it for the environment, but it would be insane to ignore the impact on prices as a result of this admin's policies. This, of course, threw gasoline on the inflation fire, which was destined to ignite considering the amount of "helicopter money" distributed during the past 2 years.

The debt to GDP ration today is over 130% (compared to 34% when Volker hiked rates to 20%) and that excludes unfunded Social Security and Medicare with many folks predicting will more than double the debt ......that means we haven't seen the worst of it yet. So while doling out billions in Covid funds in 2020 was on Trump (even though it was the left that pushed it), Biden's tossing gas on fire via bad policy decisions.

Biden may get inflation down but he's going to get it back to 6% and call it a victory when average rates over the last 20+ years has been 2-3%. 6% erases any gains in wages by far......
none of this is an accurate representation for why oil prices are where they currently are. i've actually explained ad nauseam the leading cause of it but apparently no one seems to care.

source: finance lawyer specializing in the o&g industry.

none of this is an accurate representation for why oil prices are where they currently are. i've actually explained ad nauseam the leading cause of it but apparently no one seems to care.

source: finance lawyer specializing in the o&
Oh sorry, forgot you’re the only source of accurate info on here.

I’ll let the oil/energy analysts and Strat guys at Citadel and Jump Trading know you said they don’t know what they are talking about.

I’ll let the oil/energy analysts and Strat guys at Citadel and Jump Trading know you said they don’t know what they are talking about.
citadel is a straight shooter organization. i dont know what that guy is talking about.

What percentage of rape victims become pregnant?

Does it matter? You are either FOR forcing women who are impregnated by their rapist to have the baby or AGAINST it. Which are you?

And since we are asking questions...

How many documented cases have there been of teachers teaching CRT in elementary schools?
How many documented cases have there been in FL of teachers "sexualizing" kindergarteners?
How many times has 2020 election fraud been proven in a court of law?

Reactions: dpic73

source: finance lawyer specializing in the o&g industry.

I don't know man. I just read yesterday that Biden is threatening to revoke oil company leases on federal land.

Of course, he is threatening to revoke them if those oil companies don't start drilling them. Yea, it's all Biden's fault.

Reactions: WapPride

daily oil production has been increasing every month since Jan of 2021 - Q1 figures in 2022 haven't been released but there was a slight downtick in Jan '22 by about 200bpd vs December , but it's still at a higher rate than Jan of 2021.

one of the leading, if not the leading reason, why no one is starting new field leases and not drilling new wells is because it costs a shit ton of money to do that, and lenders ARE NOT chomping at the bit to finance new ventures like they've been doing the past decade+. you seem like a smart guy and you're probably very business savvy, but you are out of your depth on this one.

public companies that can sell stock are pretty much the only companies that are able to finance drilling right now because banks want no part of giving out PV9 loans currently, and historical private investors who spent the last decade losing money because it wasn't cash flow positive don't want to reinvest. due to financial discipline from the fact that capital providers demand an actual profitable return now, growth is more measured. capital is harder to raise and more expensive. debt providers demand lower leverage profiles, equity providers demand dividends or other types of returns, and most companies have lower priced hedges in place that aren't allowing them to fully take advantage of current higher prices.

daily oil production has been increasing every month since Jan of 2021 - Q1 figures in 2022 haven't been released but there was a slight downtick in Jan '22 by about 200bpd vs December , but it's still at a higher rate than Jan of 2021.

one of the leading, if not the leading reason, why no one is starting new field leases and not drilling new wells is because it costs a shit ton of money to do that, and lenders ARE NOT chomping at the bit to finance new ventures like they've been doing the past decade+. you seem like a smart guy and you're probably very business savvy, but you are out of your depth on this one.

public companies that can sell stock are pretty much the only companies that are able to finance drilling right now because banks want no part of giving out PV9 loans currently, and historical private investors who spent the last decade losing money because it wasn't cash flow positive don't want to reinvest. due to financial discipline from the fact that capital providers demand an actual profitable return now, growth is more measured. capital is harder to raise and more expensive. debt providers demand lower leverage profiles, equity providers demand dividends or other types of returns, and most companies have lower priced hedges in place that aren't allowing them to fully take advantage of current higher prices.
Brother banks would love to hand out money at current interest rates, the problem is everyone is going back to the stock/bond market to fund growth not tapping traditional corporate lending (next big bubble btw). If the rhetoric from current admin is that they won't continue to support oil, then why would anyone take on the R&D or CAPEX/OPEX risk if they face potential expensive regulations, more expensive labor or shutdown due to looming pivot and changes to energy policy? What is already way more expensive than say 2019 is going to get even more expensive for them this year and next year further denting their P&L/margin which no CEO is going to risk. I already stated in another thread that gas prices are being driven by multiple challenges, some policy and some margin based.

Publicly traded companies are quarter to quarter strategies outside of mergers and acquisitions. They are beholden to shareholder value return and perception. Private companies are more opt to take risk as they can better manage their balance sheet and avoid market perception as they don't answer to anyone outside of their board.

Just for the record, capital is incredibly easy to raise. You're going to see just how easy it has been come 2023.

Reactions: harristeeter
citadel is a straight shooter organization. i dont know what that guy is talking about.
They only care about money.....and they are very rarely wrong but I should listen to the guy who forgot to capitalize the "I" and is missing the apostrophe in "don't" in his response?

Does it matter? You are either FOR forcing women who are impregnated by their rapist to have the baby or AGAINST it. Which are you?

How many documented cases have there been of teachers teaching CRT in elementary schools?
How many documented cases have there been in FL of teachers "sexualizing" kindergarteners?
It just keeps spreading in red states and getting worse. SMH

"Beyond the 15-week ban on abortion, under HB 3, the law institutes new regulations for patients who have abortions, including requirements that many patients with abortions file “birth-death certificates.” Physicians who perform abortions also have to report each procedure to the state, along with the method of abortion and substantial biographical detail about both the person who received the abortion and their sexual partner, including their age, race, ethnicity, hometown and health information.

HB 3 also enhances the state’s power to audit abortion providers, create a state website that publishes the names of all physicians who provide abortions in Kentucky, bans telemedicine for medication abortion, further restricts the circumstances under which minors can get abortions.
There are no exceptions for rape or incest."

Reactions: Trading Tiger
It just keeps spreading in red states and getting worse. SMH

"Beyond the 15-week ban on abortion, under HB 3, the law institutes new regulations for patients who have abortions, including requirements that many patients with abortions file “birth-death certificates.” Physicians who perform abortions also have to report each procedure to the state, along with the method of abortion and substantial biographical detail about both the person who received the abortion and their sexual partner, including their age, race, ethnicity, hometown and health information.

HB 3 also enhances the state’s power to audit abortion providers, create a state website that publishes the names of all physicians who provide abortions in Kentucky, bans telemedicine for medication abortion, further restricts the circumstances under which minors can get abortions.
There are no exceptions for rape or incest."

And on an unrelated note... Republicans in TN tried to advance a marriage bill that would remove the minimum age for marriage. Thank god it was stopped by dems.

2022 Republican Party: Gay marriage bad. Marrying children good.

Brother banks would love to hand out money at current interest rates, the problem is everyone is going back to the stock/bond market to fund growth not tapping traditional corporate lending (next big bubble btw). If the rhetoric from current admin is that they won't continue to support oil, then why would anyone take on the R&D or CAPEX/OPEX risk if they face potential expensive regulations, more expensive labor or shutdown due to looming pivot and changes to energy policy? What is already way more expensive than say 2019 is going to get even more expensive for them this year and next year further denting their P&L/margin which no CEO is going to risk. I already stated in another thread that gas prices are being driven by multiple challenges, some policy and some margin based.

Publicly traded companies are quarter to quarter strategies outside of mergers and acquisitions. They are beholden to shareholder value return and perception. Private companies are more opt to take risk as they can better manage their balance sheet and avoid market perception as they don't answer to anyone outside of their board.

Just for the record, capital is incredibly easy to raise. You're going to see just how easy it has been come 2023.
i'm just speaking anecdotally from personal experience over the last decade and from talks with peers that have been doing this even longer. from '05 to '20 there were very few o&g companies actually turning a profit, the majority of the ones who did only got it from flipping land. public and private equity companies lost billions and prior to covid, had actually pulled back from the industry and started demanding a ROI vs the grow at all costs model they had employed since ~2000. thanks to the pandemic and the shut down (argue what you will about that) a majority of o&g companies ended up upside down with their lenders and had to either file bankruptcy or trade debt for equity. ultimately, if the company was a private equity portfolio company, most of the private equity got wiped out because the value of the assets exceeded the amount of senior debt.

everyone i talk to tells me that we're probably about 2-4months out from seeing a serious correction as banks and private lenders start to increase investment. we NEED more independent drillers and we need to keep increasing production and from what i see we're heading in that direction

And on an unrelated note... Republicans in TN tried to advance a marriage bill that would remove the minimum age for marriage. Thank god it was stopped by dems.

Pretty confusing huh?

2022 Republican Party : Everyone who disagrees with us is a pedophile
Also 2022 Republican Party - Let us marry children

Look at the current situation. Do you really believe they can’t do better than Biden and Co?

I will say this… they’re all terrible until we have term limits. Most likely will never happen, but there’s everyone’s answer, regardless of political viewpoint.

This is probably the only political post you have made that makes any sense. I would add we need more political parties as well. It is sad that Trump has the republican party by the gonads, and Biden also have to pander to the extreme left.

Do politicians on our side care about gay marriage anymore? Ever since the Obama/Biden executive branch clearly stated they believe marriage is between a man and a woman, both sides have grown to accept unisex marriages. To the point where it's no longer a differentiator between the parties.

Reactions: PAWrocka
Do politicians on our side care about gay marriage anymore? Ever since the Obama/Biden executive branch clearly stated they believe marriage is between a man and a woman, both sides have grown to accept unisex marriages. To the point where it's no longer a differentiator between the parties.
Unfortunately, it's still a target on your side.

I just asked a simple question, and you obviously don't know the answer. Then you made an ass of yourself by assuming that I was doing something more than asking a simple question.

If you're intelligent enough to feel embarrassment, you could have prevented it by just saying "I don't know". Then I would have educated you on the studies and the numbers, because I know agreed thing or two about it.

The conservative number is around 0.01% of rape victims become pregnant, or 1 in 10,000. One study performed by actual OBGYN's found that, and I quote, "rape related pregnancies (RRP) occur about as often as it snows in Miami". Just as there are natural ways to increase the odds of pregnancy, the doctors found that the stress and trauma of being raped physiologically prevented fertilization, much less implantation. And if by some miracle implantation did occur, the odds of a miscarriage skyrocketed to near 100%. And this study was conducted back in the 90's, long before The Morning After option was available.

Now of course, I don't expect you to believe the conservative data, so here's the liberal side...about 5%, so 5 out of 100 rapes result in a RRP. That's quite a large range, so what gives? I'll tell you, liberals include all sorts of things in that 5% RRP, that no other reasonable person would. If a man and woman are in a relationship, and the man refuses to use a condom, which leads to conception, well that's clearly a rape related pregnancy LOL.

I'm not an idiot, so I realize that the truth is somewhere in the middle. 0.01% - 5%, so I'll go liberal and call that 2%. If we can decrease abortion by 98%, I have absolutely no problem allowing real rape victims to have an abortion during the first 6 weeks of their pregnancy.

In response to your questions, I have no idea how many documented cases there are of CRT being taught in elementary schools. I know there are at least 2, because one was brought up during the Jackson SCOTUS confirmation hearing.

And as for the Let Kids be Kids bill, in one school in Florida, there were at least 13 kids in various stages of "transitioning", and all but 2 were being aided by teachers without their parents knowledge or consent. That's at only one school, so a reasonable person would conclude that there must be more.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Unfortunately, it's still a target on your side.

Shame, but it's a minority opinion at this point. It's off the table as a federal level voting factor.

Yes, in the bill I referenced in TN. Its main objective is to limit marriage to straight people. The marrying little kids part was just another thing that your party added in for their own deviance. It was the marrying children part that stopped the bill (for now). Without that, republicans would have passed it without any issues.

So yes, gay marriage is still very much an issue for republicans.

I just asked a simple question, and you obviously don't know the answer. Then you made an ass of yourself by assuming that I was doing something more than asking a simple question.

If you're intelligent enough to feel embarrassment, you could have prevented it by just saying "I don't know". Then I would have educated you on the studies and the numbers, because I know agreed thing or two about it.

The conservative number is around 0.01% of rape victims become pregnant, or 1 in 10,000. One study performed by actual OBGYN's found that, and I quote, "rape related pregnancies (RRP) occur about as often as it snows in Miami". Just as there are natural ways to increase the odds of pregnancy, the doctors found that the stress and trauma of being raped physiologically prevented fertilization, much less implantation. And if by some miracle implantation did occur, the odds of a miscarriage skyrocketed to near 100%. And this study was conducted back in the 90's, long before The Morning After option was available.

Now of course, I don't expect you to believe the conservative data, so here's the liberal side...about 5%, so 5 out of 100 rapes result in a RRP. That's quite a large range, so what gives? I'll tell you, liberals include all sorts of things in that 5% RRP, that no other reasonable person would. If a man and woman are in a relationship, and the man refuses to use a condom, which leads to conception, well that's clearly a rape related pregnancy LOL.

I'm not an idiot, so I realize that the truth is somewhere in the middle. 0.01% - 5%, so I'll go liberal and call that 2%. If we can decrease abortion by 98%, I have absolutely no problem allowing real rape victims to have an abortion during the first 6 weeks of their pregnancy.

In response to your questions, I have no idea how many documented cases there are of CRT being taught in elementary schools. I know there are at least 2, because one was brought up during the Jackson SCOTUS confirmation hearing.

And as for the Let Kids be Kids bill, in one school in Florida, there were at least 13 kids in various stages of "transitioning", and all but 2 were being aided by teachers without their parents knowledge or consent. That's at only one school, so a reasonable person would conclude that there must be more.

That was a lot of words. You could have just said "yes, I am for forcing women impregnated by their rapists to be forced to have the baby."

• Haha
Can’t wait for the midterms to be over so CRT can magically stop being an issue, similar to all the caravans raiding the border that suddenly stop after the election
Unfortunately that will not happen anytime soon, unless we pass laws that don't allow it.
(This is not like the rioting in the streets that just disappeared after the election)
...and the borders are open now and this admin has no interest in keeping illegal immigrants out. Your Point?

Unfortunately that will not happen anytime soon, unless we pass laws that don't allow it.
(This is not like the rioting in the streets that just disappeared after the election)
...and the borders are open now and this admin has no interest in keeping illegal immigrants out. Your Point?
None of this is accurate fwiw

Reactions: nytigerfan
Sure sure, so why did you imply she wouldn't follow the Constitution?

"Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson may not be an originalist, but she sounded like one in her confirmation hearings this week. “I believe that the Constitution is fixed in its meaning,” she said on Tuesday. “I believe that it’s appropriate to look at the original intent, original public meaning, of the words when one is trying to assess because, again, that’s a limitation on my authority to import my own policy.”

“I believe that it’s appropriate to look at the original intent, original public meaning, of the words when one is trying to assess because, again, that’s a limitation on my authority to import my own policy.”

Yet she can’t define what a woman is. What a fvcking clown show

“I believe that it’s appropriate to look at the original intent, original public meaning, of the words when one is trying to assess because, again, that’s a limitation on my authority to import my own policy.”

Yet she can’t define what a woman is. What a fvcking clown show
You know damn well why she didn't want to answer that trap question. No matter what she said, it would have been blasted all over right wing media. It still was so better to say nothing.

Maybe she should have used MTG's description - "A woman is the weaker sex" How do you think that would fly?

Last edited:
You know damn well why she didn't want to ask that trap question. No matter what she said, it would have been blasted all over right wing media. It still was so better to say nothing.

Maybe she should have used MTG's description - "A woman is the weaker sex" How do you think that would fly?
I think, as a self-proclaimed “constitutionalist”, she should have said something along the lines of “women are born without a Y chromosome”

Basic definitions are kind of a big deal when you’re a SCJ. Not sure if you’re aware

And if she can’t answer a basic biological question without being drug through the mud, who’s fault is that? Fox News or your parties lunatic bloc who would have lost their shit had she answered the question correct? Don’t point the finger at the news for that little predicament she sound herself in. That’s on y’all

Also, I find it pretty hilarious listening to you people cry about unfair treatment of a potential justice after watching what happened to Kavanaugh and Barrett. So just stop with the faux outrage about the right not playing nice.

Pretty confusing huh?

2022 Republican Party : Everyone who disagrees with us is a pedophile
Also 2022 Republican Party - Let us marry children
Where have you seen republicans introduce bills against gay marriage in 2022, or 2021 for that matter?

You know damn well why she didn't want to answer that trap question. No matter what she said, it would have been blasted all over right wing media. It still was so better to say nothing.

Pretty simple answer honestly:

2d1ee8b0-3c16-4959-8d6e-ef5bcee1cd83_text.gif

Pretty simple answer honestly:

2d1ee8b0-3c16-4959-8d6e-ef5bcee1cd83_text.gif
This. It is one of the simplest questions that could be asked for 99.9% of the people on the planet. This is not about objecting to how people want to live their life. How you live live your life has no impact on if you are a man or a woman any more than it does on if what color your skin is. There are some three year olds out there that want to be a firetruck when they grow up. Strapping a ladder on their back, a red flashing light on their head and a garden hose to their side will not make them one.

I think, as a self-proclaimed “constitutionalist”, she should have said something along the lines of “women are born without a Y chromosome”

Basic definitions are kind of a big deal when you’re a SCJ. Not sure if you’re aware

And if she can’t answer a basic biological question without being drug through the mud, who’s fault is that? Fox News or your parties lunatic bloc who would have lost their shit had she answered the question correct? Don’t point the finger at the news for that little predicament she sound herself in. That’s on y’all

Also, I find it pretty hilarious listening to you people cry about unfair treatment of a potential justice after watching what happened to Kavanaugh and Barrett. So just stop with the faux outrage about the right not playing nice.
It was a "gotcha" and you know it. But I don't disagree that it could have caused her problems from the far left, but still. And for the record, I did not at all approve of them attacking Kavanaugh for something he did when he was drunk in high school. I mean damn, didn't we all do stupid stuff then that we wouldn't remember today?

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids

You have not heard me cry about anything. I know that is the game they play when the other party puts up a SCJ nominee.

I do find it funny, though. If KBJ had yelled, cried and whined like that little bitch boy Kavanaugh did at his hearing, she would have been skewered even more by Republicans. Women can't show emotions like that or they will be labeled as crazy, hysterical and unstable. She did a great job keeping her composure while being called a pedophile by shitbags like you.

• Love
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73

You have not heard me cry about anything. I know that is the game they play when the other party puts up a SCJ nominee.

I do find it funny, though. If KBJ had yelled, cried and whined like that little bitch boy Kavanaugh did at his hearing, she would have been skewered even more by Republicans. Women can't show emotions like that or they will be labeled as crazy, hysterical and unstable. She did a great job keeping her composure while being called a pedophile by shitbags like you.
I don't remember anyone calling her a pedophile. That is just more dishonesty from shittbags like you. She did get warranted scrutiny over her lenient treatment of pedophiles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT