ADVERTISEMENT

A Democrat Just Ran on Immigration and Won

Not to get off topic, but the "disasters of this administration" only exist in your mind. Care to name some? Some that GOP didn't cause or refuses to work on? Granted I'm not in favor of the school loan forgiveness crap, but other than that....I don't know....what you got pea brain.
Afghanistan withrawal, total disaster.

Border, total disaster.

Inflation, total disaster

Ukraine management, total disaster

We can go on

So in January of 2021 when Biden took office and issued and executive order "Revision of the Immigration Enforcement P&P, basically dismantling the EO issued by years earlier and also halting construction of the border wall. Then issuing another EO to rescind barriers impeding access to immigration benefits and naturalization processes.
Then in March of 2021 CBP issues its February 2021 operational update, showing it encountered over 100,000 illegal immigrants attempting to enter at the Southwest border, a 28% increase over January 2021. Over 9,400 UAC were encountered in February by CBP, a 61% increase over January.

Republicans wanted to do something then about it, but the administration repeatedly denied there was a border problem!

Can your little mind remember this?

Is this the immigration they ran and won on? Just trying to find out which immigration democrats are winning with?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Sure. Why won't the Republicans do something about it? Answer.....because then what would they campaign on. It's all they got and even then they're exaggerating and not addressing the root problems.
Thanks for playing.
Go to Helen Waite for your consolation prize!

I must've forgotten that I moved to New York and voted for Eric Adams to take the office of Mayor.

I'm dealing with my very own brand of awful Republican corruption in Texas right now. I don't need to adopt NY's issues as well.
Ain't that the truth.

Reactions: WapPride
Really? That all you got. Sad.
giphy.gif

Still waiting... Just admit, you have no idea what you are talking about!

Last edited:
Maybe the constituents of this winning democrat like stabbings. Had to pay for this dudes hospital stay too 😀 since they are entitled to free health care.

Last edited:
Damn you're messed up. They never told truth...lol. Exaggeration, supposition, and make believe is all you got.
Laugh and giggle like a school yard sissy all you want, but you just further proved my point. You didn't answer any question I posed.

That's what you commies do. You think you are some great political mind, yet you are working two shifts at the register at Dollar General trying to make ends meet during Bidenomiks (I spelled it that way on purpose. What stupid idiot thought it was a good idea to give a failed economy a name?) But I digress.

Can you answer a question? If you have that ability, can you answer one of the questions provided?

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
Laugh and giggle like a school yard sissy all you want, but you just further proved my point. You didn't answer any question I posed.

That's what you commies do. You think you are some great political mind, yet you are working two shifts at the register at Dollar General trying to make ends meet during Bidenomiks (I spelled it that way on purpose. What stupid idiot thought it was a good idea to give a failed economy a name?) But I digress.

Can you answer a question? If you have that ability, can you answer one of the questions provided?
Lol. You're struggling. But you hang in there because I know your mental health depends on your fantasies. Doesn't matter what anyone answers to your questions, you're only going to believe your made up, out of context, spin that you got from questionable sources.

Reactions: dpic73
Lol. You're struggling. But you hang in there because I know your mental health depends on your fantasies. Doesn't matter what anyone answers to your questions, you're only going to believe your made up, out of context, spin that you got from questionable sources.
Another post. No answers, or even a good dialog.

Try and project on me how you can't answer a question, but you fail. You don't have an answer, Kamala.

you're only going to believe your made up, out of context, spin that you got from questionable sources.
What did I make up? What questionable sources did I use to ask for you to ask a question?

Wonder if they were voting for this? Guess the $10k gift card wasn’t enough.

Holy shit, I know NY has had its issues with crime, but theft from a department store. We should definitely end democracy.

You ask too many questions for your own good.

Holy shit, I know NY has had its issues with crime, but theft from a department store. We should definitely end democracy.

Now address the stabbing in the wild brawl. And the choking of passengers on public transportation until they are unconscious. ANd don't forget the murder, please address that one also.

Number 1, being the good communist you are, I think you tripped yourself up by combining 2 post into one. You lost who you were replying to.

Number 2, this country was never founded as a democracy. Only you and your communist friends see it that way. Even then, does that make it OK to steal from someone else (I have no idea what the post was about, but I was taught stealing is frowned upon).

Number 3, how many questions are too many? Who makes that determination? Is it you? What have you done to let you make that determination?

Number 4, What is my own good? Who determines that? Is it you? What have you done to let you make that determination?

For a simpleton like yourself, I know that #3 and #4 seem almost identical. That's because they are.

Okay. Crime happens frequently in a city of 8 million. Addressed.
We could only hope you move there. I mean, why wouldn't you love to live where there with rampant crime?

I don't know what the diploma that you have on your cubicle says but, you're what we call an ID-10-T. You couldn't start a fire with 2 matches.

Ask your mom/dad what a match is.

Number 1, being the good communist you are, I think you tripped yourself up by combining 2 post into one. You lost who you were replying to.

Number 2, this country was never founded as a democracy. Only you and your communist friends see it that way.
Even then, does that make it OK to steal from someone else (I have no idea what the post was about, but I was taught stealing is frowned upon).

Number 3, how many questions are too many? Who makes that determination? Is it you? What have you done to let you make that determination?

Number 4, What is my own good? Who determines that? Is it you? What have you done to let you make that determination?

For a simpleton like yourself, I know that #3 and #4 seem almost identical. That's because they are.
Those old bedmates, democracy and communism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know you don't believe me, but I promise, I genuinely pity you.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
Those old bedmates, democracy and communism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know you don't believe me, but I promise, I genuinely pity you.
No need to pity me PUSSY!

I've served my country for over 28 years. What the F**k have you done? I've been around the globe defending this country, and carrying out the orders of the orders appointed above me.

I don't think I saw you there.

I think

Imagine that. @okclem is now ghosting. Or he turned it over to one of the 12 other people who run his account.

Chris is trying to run a business. Does he make more money deleting someone like me who's been here for 20+years with dollars to back it up, or deleting someone like you?

Just business bro.

I've served my country for over 28 years. What the F**k have you done? I've been around the globe defending this country, and carrying out the orders of the orders appointed above me.

I think
That makes me pity you considerably more.

Imagine that. @okclem is now ghosting. Or he turned it over to one of the 12 other people who run his account.

Chris is trying to run a business. Does he make more money deleting someone like me who's been here for 20+years with dollars to back it up, or deleting someone like you?

Just business bro.
You waited 9 minutes

• Haha

I think
The old "I served my country" when all else fails. I appreciate you choosing that job. Probably what you were suited for. But that doesn't excuse you for supporting those that are undermining freedom today.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
Another post. No answers, or even a good dialog.

Try and project on me how you can't answer a question, but you fail. You don't have an answer, Kamala.

What did I make up? What questionable sources did I use to ask for you to ask a question?
You're making erroneous correlations. The kind you hear on Fox. Kamala? Is that an insult? I don't get it, but you're too smart for me, I'm not good at understanding gibberish.

The old "I served my country" when all else fails. I appreciate you choosing that job. Probably what you were suited for. But that doesn't excuse you for supporting those that are undermining freedom today.
Weird how an ex-miltary guy can wholly support something now that he spent his entire career fighting against, huh?

Reactions: okclem and flotiger
Weird how an ex-miltary guy can wholly support something now that he spent his entire career fighting against, huh?
Yep. I think it shows how little he understands what America is. What freedom means.

I know this is just anecdotal, but I have a number of ex military in my family, and a SLED officer. And while they lean right, and some do buy in a little to Biden is horrible, they all do agree Trump is dangerous and is a threat to freedom and to the country. So there's hope.

You're making erroneous correlations. The kind you hear on Fox. Kamala? Is that an insult? I don't get it, but you're too smart for me, I'm not good at understanding gibberish.
It wasn't an insult. You breathe, because it's in-voluntary. You're eyes blink, because it's in-voluntary.

You're an idiot. That's your choice. It is voluntary. You do it because you choose to.

While you might not understand "gibberish", you might want to think about the real world.

You want to defend Kamala? Is that the same one who is supposed to be defending the border (ala the border czar)?

Yeah, I guess I'll take my chances of her doing that, just like you growing a set of balls. Both of them have a 50/50 chance, but in this particular case, my money is on camel toe.

It wasn't an insult. You breathe, because it's in-voluntary. You're eyes blink, because it's in-voluntary.

You're an idiot. That's your choice. It is voluntary. You do it because you choose to.

While you might not understand "gibberish", you might want to think about the real world.

You want to defend Kamala? Is that the same one who is supposed to be defending the border (ala the border czar)?

Yeah, I guess I'll take my chances of her doing that, just like you growing a set of balls. Both of them have a 50/50 chance, but in this particular case, my money is on camel toe.
You're a crass, classless person with poor understanding of facts and stats, and how government works within its framework. I need to heed the advice of never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

• Love

You're a disgrace to the country and your uniform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT