ADVERTISEMENT

A Democrat Just Ran on Immigration and Won

Convenient.
It's neither convenient nor inconvenient. It's just the state of things with an issue vastly more complicated than the 1 question you're trying to reduce it to.

I know binary is how y'all like to do things, but it's not my style.

It's neither convenient nor inconvenient. It's just the state of things with an issue vastly more complicated than the 1 question you're trying to reduce it to.

That’s bullcrap. It’s complicated is a cop out.

You can say you are or are not and there still be exceptions. You can have your exceptions.

Its quite simple - generally speaking - minus the complicated exceptions - do you support illegal immigration.

For example, you can say you don’t agree or believe in divorce in general. But you may be more open to it if someone is unfaithful or abusive.

You may not believe in general abortion, but maybe you are open to it when there’s no chance for the baby to survive.

Don’t be weak.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and okclem
How
You're a disgrace to the country and your uniform.
how is he a disgrace? He’s done more for this country than you have. You can’t even say whether you are for or against something. “Its too complicated”.

Wuss.

Good thing you are not a leader.

That’s bullcrap. It’s complicated is a cop out.

You can say you are or are not and there still be exceptions. You can have your exceptions.

Its quite simple - generally speaking - minus the complicated exceptions - do you support illegal immigration.

For example, you can say you don’t agree or believe in divorce in general. But you may be more open to it if someone is unfaithful or abusive.

You may not believe in general abortion, but maybe you are open to it when there’s no chance for the baby to survive.

Don’t be weak.
Hahaha oh fvck well okay I wouldn't want to appear weak to you, perfect stranger. Let me further consider the false dilemma you've presented.

It’s actually insane. Go to the news sites your average person goes to:

Yahoo news - article but ZERO mention of suspect being illegal. Instead it’s an article about fears of solo female athletes.

CNN - 13 articles down

MSNBC - no where to be found

NBC - 21 articles down. Near the end - says undocumented LOL

Fox - 1st article with all kinds of facts

Reactions: fatpiggy
It’s actually insane. Go to the news sites your average person goes to:

Yahoo news - article but ZERO mention of suspect being illegal. Instead it’s an article about fears of solo female athletes.

CNN - 13 articles down

MSNBC - no where to be found

NBC - 21 articles down. Near the end - says undocumented LOL

Fox - 1st article with all kinds of facts
Fox has always been there telling the truth when everyone… oh wait, aren’t those the guys who got outed as telling fake stories even the hosts don’t believe just for views?

Democrats might make this guy the center of their platform.

They are getting a lot of opportunity to showcase their immigration platform.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It’s just one incident!

Um, there are about 20 listed on this page. That’s why legacy media is dying, because they lie!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT