ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter in Florida school.

I just read this on AP. Where did @dpotter24 and @tigerpride2 get their information that this guy was ISIS? The only place a google search turns that up is on Alex Jones Info Wars. It tells me a lot about those two that they get their news from Alex Jones.
I said he followed their accounts online and, as I’m sure @tigerpride2 did, make the not so short of a leap that it was more than likely ISIS inspired. You should also read the time of my post (when that information about what he followed and did on social media) was as the new information came out 24 hours later (today). I also posted after my original post saying it looked a few hours later differently.

This kid was following Syrian and ISIS affiliated groups. He also was involved in chats online around bomb making. This seems more ISIS inspired than an upset kid right now.

Doesn't matter--You seriously need to reconsider where you get any of your information from...

Within hours you had decided (or found somewhere online) he had ISIS ties--who was spreading that? Why were they doing it? I mean at least you weren't saying it was a false flag operation but still...

ISIS inspired...smh...Try white supremacist ties...with ethnic slurs towards muslims and blacks.

Reactions: ClemsonNY13
You seriously need to reconsider where you get any of your information from...

Within hours you had decided (or found somewhere online) he had ISIS ties--who was spreading that? Why were they doing it? I mean at least you weren't saying it was a false flag operation but still...

ISIS inspired...smh...Try white supremacist ties...with ethnic slurs towards muslims and blacks.
Are you illiterate? Look at my post and READ. I said “ISIS inspired” which is a very GOOD assumption when the person follows Syrian fighters and ISIS Iraqi groups online. That to go along with participating in bomb making discussions on YouTube...

Are you illiterate? Look at my post and READ. I said “ISIS inspired” which is a very GOOD assumption when the person follows Syrian fighters and ISIS Iraqi groups online. That to go along with participating in bomb making discussions on YouTube...

Where did you get this fake news from? The only source that I can find is Alex Jones. Strange that neither you or your best friend @tigerpride2 will answer that question.

There are many different outlets with that information. Google is your best friend...

No there are not. Stop lying. I did google it and there are only two: Infowars (which I am sure your ignorant ass has bookmarked) and a twitter account called the Trump Train. It's fake news. You know it. I know it. The next time there is a national tragedy, do us all a favor and dont run here with whatever fake news click bait bullshit you read on Infowars.

No there are not. Stop lying. I did google it and there are only two: Infowars (which I am sure your ignorant ass has bookmarked) and a twitter account called the Trump Train. It's fake news. You know it. I know it. The next time there is a national tragedy, do us all a favor and dont run here with whatever fake news click bait bullshit you read on Infowars.
My sources are his actual Facebook and Instagram posts before they were quickly taken down. He was a member of Middle East Resistance groups that had connections to ISIS.

The difference between you and me is that I don’t need an external “source” to interpret news for me. The media will always hide/alter the truth to control the narrative.

My advice to you is open your eyes. Use your brain. Stop using sources like the Anti-defamation League. Do not believe everything you see or hear. Only fully believe what you have verified with your own eyes.

Don’t be a sheep.

My sources are his actual Facebook and Instagram posts before they were quickly taken down. He was a member of Middle East Resistance groups that had connections to ISIS.

The difference between you and me is that I don’t need an external “source” to interpret news for me. The media will always hide/alter the truth to control the narrative.

My advice to you is open your eyes. Use your brain. Stop using sources like the Anti-defamation League. Do not believe everything you see or hear. Only fully believe what you have verified with your own eyes.

Don’t be a sheep.

I saw on your facebook (before you quickly took it down) that YOU are an Isis member. Conveniently, you can't disprove me on this. SO WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, RIGHT?

I saw on your facebook (before you quickly took it down) that YOU are an Isis member. Conveniently, you can't disprove me on this. SO WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, RIGHT?
If you saw that and verified it with your own eyes, I have more respect for you than a sheep like @nytigerfan.

I just read this on AP. Where did @dpotter24 and @tigerpride2 get their information that this guy was ISIS? The only place a google search turns that up is on Alex Jones Info Wars. It tells me a lot about those two that they get their news from Alex Jones.
Your anti defamation league source just fell apart! Police confirm no ties. It was fake news!! Boy, you look stupid now. Yikes.

Stop using sources like the Anti-defamation League.
Ok, you obviously didn’t click the link and are talking out of your ass here. Other news outlets picked up the story as well, including the associated press.

The ADL is not claiming that anonymous sources link the shooter and a white supremicist group. The leader of the white supremicist group TOLD the ADL that 1) the shooter had participated in training exercises with them, 2) he was brought into the group by another member, and 3) that they had not ordered him to conduct a school shooting. The articles goes on to state that the leaders story is not yet confirmed.

Local law enforcement have said they don’t see the link yet. It’s possible that the ROF is making the claim for attention (just like other terrorist organizations have been known to do).

I’m hoping that he was just a messed up individual. Obviously, you are hoping for a story that supports your narrative about those evil foreigners.

Ok, you obviously didn’t click the link and are talking out of your ass here. Other news outlets picked up the story as well, including the associated press.

The ADL is not claiming that anonymous sources link the shooter and a white supremicist group. The leader of the white supremicist group TOLD the ADL that 1) the shooter had participated in training exercises with them, 2) he was brought into the group by another member, and 3) that they had not ordered him to conduct a school shooting. The articles goes on to state that the leaders story is not yet confirmed.

Local law enforcement have said they don’t see the link yet. It’s possible that the ROF is making the claim for attention (just like other terrorist organizations have been known to do).

I’m hoping that he was just a messed up individual. Obviously, you are hoping for a story that supports your narrative about those evil foreigners.
You just got depanted. You were fooled by another media hoax. Classic example. Use you brain, mbro! For goodness sakes, don’t ever trust the Anti-Defamation League of all sources!

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Don’t be a sheep.
Just because the media jumped all over some white supremacist nutjob’s story that he was a member of his group doesn’t mean that your theory is validated. I’ve also viewed his social media, and I saw pictures of him wearing MAGA and Army apparel. I also saw his posts trolling Muslims and referring to them as “sand durkahs.” So I wouldn’t celebrate too quickly that you have somehow been vindicated. It’s sad, really, that this is what you focus on. Using school shootings to try to cultivate some sort of political gain on a message board? This kid is obviously sick, and it is more likely than anything that he has no cohesive ideology, other than a misguided reverence for violence. You are just as guilty as the media in your speculation.

You only walked back your little story with your post after I exposed your story as a hoax.

Nice try. Depanted.
Wasn’t my story. Wasn’t the ADL’s story. It was the ROF’s story. But you do you.

Your anti defamation league source just fell apart! Police confirm no ties. It was fake news!! Boy, you look stupid now. Yikes.

nope nope nope. I saw his twitter page and I saw him pledge allegiance to white supremacists. It's like that time I saw you blowing that other fat ugly dude at a rest area off of I-85 while you were both dressed like Nazis. It happened, I saw it.

nope nope nope. I saw his twitter page and I saw him pledge allegiance to white supremacists. It's like that time I saw you blowing that other fat ugly dude at a rest area off of I-85 while you were both dressed like Nazis. It happened, I saw it.
Oh, you mad now. Feel that liberal rage coursing through your veins!

This was so rich. By trying to prove that we believe fake news, it was actually proven that you and @MBRO are fake news believers! My two little sheep!

But you posted it. Spreading the fake news. And @nytigerfan took the bait too. Hook. Line. Sinker.
I don’t think you know what fake news is.

The ADL talked to the leader of a White Nationalist group, who claimed that the shooter was affiliated with them. They reported on that conversation, along with the caveat that it was not verified. That doesn’t make the news reporting fake, it just means that someone lied to them. There was no intention to mislead or falsify information. They reported what they were told.

Honestly if you can’t understand this concept, there’s probably nothing more to discuss.

Oh, you mad now. Feel that liberal rage coursing through your veins!

This was so rich. By trying to prove that we believe fake news, it was actually proven that you and @MBRO are fake news believers! My two little sheep!

no denial from you equals an admission.

I don’t think you know what fake news is.

The ADL talked to the leader of a White Nationalist group, who claimed that the shooter was affiliated with them. They reported on that conversation, along with the caveat that it was not verified. That doesn’t make the news reporting fake, it just means that someone lied to them. There was no intention to mislead or falsify information. They reported what they were told.

Honestly if you can’t understand this concept, there’s probably nothing more to discuss.
No. You and @nytigerfan tried to use that source against me. And it backfired in your faces in a glorious way.

no denial from you equals an admission.
200w.gif

You clearly don’t know how to google search you ****ing retard. And no, I’m not referring to either of those 2. Try Fox News for starters...

Reactions: tigerpride2
You clearly don’t know how to google search you ****ing retard. And no, I’m not referring to either of those 2. Try Fox News for starters...

Wow, retard? I guess you don't get as choked up as the rest of us watching those Clemson Life videos. Very christian of you.

Last night when I first read your nonsense I went to Fox News to verify your claims about the ISIS connection and found nothing. I just did another search and found nothing. So, if I am such a "retard" (your words not mine, I believe in Jesus) why dont you show me?

Man, you and your best friend @tigerpride2 really don't make a very good team. You guys should take some time apart.

Reactions: Grumplin
Wears MAGA hats. Instagram comments celebrating terrorists killing themselves and referring to Muslims as sand durkas. Definitely a member of ISIS.

Wears MAGA hats. Instagram comments celebrating terrorists killing themselves and referring to Muslims as sand durkas. Definitely a member of ISIS.
Lol. He was a registered Democrat. Voted for your girl Hillary.

Boy you sheep are dumb.

Wow, retard? I guess you don't get as choked up as the rest of us watching those Clemson Life videos. Very christian of you.

Last night when I first read your nonsense I went to Fox News to verify your claims about the ISIS connection and found nothing. I just did another search and found nothing. So, if I am such a "retard" (your words not mine, I believe in Jesus) why dont you show me?

Man, you and your best friend @tigerpride2 really don't make a very good team. You guys should take some time apart.

Nice try, little sheep.

Lol. He was a registered Democrat.

Boy you sheep are dumb.
Like I said before, if anything can be taken out of this, it is that this kid was extremely confused and sick. I seriously doubt he had an allegiance to any particular belief system, as can be seen by the contradictory information on him out there. His posting history also shows a patent lack of intelligence. To rush to judgment and say he was this or that when the facts haven't been thoroughly developed only shows that you are the one with an agenda that you are trying to mold the narrative to. I am willing to accept the conclusions of the people that actually have the facts in hand when that time comes. I doubt that you are, unless it neatly fits into your pre-formulated opinions. I will say this, if it comes out that he was a Dem or Republican, left or right leaning, it has absolutely no bearing on either party or ideology. He is a severely mentally ill person. Extremely selfish of you to use this to promote your subjective beliefs.

Like I said before, if anything can be taken out of this, it is that this kid was extremely confused and sick. I seriously doubt he had an allegiance to any particular belief system, as can be seen by the contradictory information on him out there. His posting history also shows a patent lack of intelligence. To rush to judgment and say he was this or that when the facts haven't been thoroughly developed only shows that you are the one with an agenda that you are trying to mold the narrative to. I am willing to accept the conclusions of the people that actually have the facts in hand when that time comes. I doubt that you are, unless it neatly fits into your pre-formulated opinions. I will say this, if it comes out that he was a Dem or Republican, left or right leaning, it has absolutely no bearing on either party or ideology. He is a severely mentally ill person. Extremely selfish of you to use this to promote your subjective beliefs.
As I said before, I personally reviewed his Facebook and Instagram accounts. I saw his radical affiliations and posts with my very own eyes. I know what he is because I saw it.

As a contrast, @MBRO and @nytigerfan believed what they were told and got depanted.

You know as well as I do that he is not going to buy this. Snopes is routinely disparaged by a certain segment of the online community. It is the same type of thinking that leads people to deny that we ever sent astronauts to the moon or to claim that the earth is flat.
You’re right. Wasting my time. Even The Gateway Pundit (far right, Pro-Trump) is reporting that he’s not a registered Democrat.

Reactions: Grumplin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT