ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter in Florida school.

You’re right. Wasting my time. Even the gatewaypundit (far right, Pro-Trump) is reporting that he’s not a registered Democrat.
You were the one that posted that the shooter was a white supremacist. Not me.

Depanted.

You’re right. Wasting my time. Even The Gateway Pundit (far right, Pro-Trump) is reporting that he’s not a registered Democrat.
Yeah, I saw that too. Hard to tell if this guy is for real or the best troll on this board. So we are probably both wasting our time.

Reactions: MBRO
Can we create a different law against Murder? The one we have seems to not be working. It's like people don't care that you can't do that.

Reactions: Grumplin
Can we create a different law against Murder? The one we have seems to not be working. It's like people don't care that you can't do that.
Any state is welcome to try. Always the risk of running afoul of the Eighth Amendment if it is taken to far, however. It is almost a certainty that Florida will seek the death penalty against this kid, so he will probably face the ultimate punishment.

Reactions: Tiger Guru
Any state is welcome to try. Always the risk of running afoul of the Eighth Amendment if it is taken to far, however. It is almost a certainty that Florida will seek the death penalty against this kid, so he will probably face the ultimate punishment.

We have to figure that part out. We already have a law that says you cannot kill someone. Yet, people do it everyday and we have become numb to it. It's time to re look at that law and the punishment. It's obvious criminals don't care about it.

Also, we should make meth illegal too. It's getting out of hand around here.

Wow, retard? I guess you don't get as choked up as the rest of us watching those Clemson Life videos. Very christian of you.

Last night when I first read your nonsense I went to Fox News to verify your claims about the ISIS connection and found nothing. I just did another search and found nothing. So, if I am such a "retard" (your words not mine, I believe in Jesus) why dont you show me?

Man, you and your best friend @tigerpride2 really don't make a very good team. You guys should take some time apart.
You clearly didn’t LISTEN to the news, did you? You were probably choking on CNN’s dick all night

Reactions: tigerpride2
The solution is save millions you would spend trying to round up all of the guns and (fail), use those millions on school security. It's sad that school has to be at the level of a maximum security prison, but if that's what it takes to protect our kids do it. I'm for it, but asking everybody to turn in their guns will never work
Yep. No matter what your beliefs are about guns and gun control, you can never close pandora's box.

Sure. This is why federalism is so important. It allows the states to operate as laboratories for social policy. But for anyone on here to outright say that their idea is the best way, and the only way, is unsubstantiated opinion. The only way we will have resolution on this is to allow some states to pass gun control laws as they see fit. Allow other states to embrace expansive gun ownership rights, with severe criminal penalties for gun related crimes. Then we can compare results in 20 years and find what works best. Maybe both ways work, and left leaning states can do things their way, and conservative states can do things their own way. This is the way our democracy has operated since the beginning. I worry that the way this discussion is unfolding in this thread is the poison that is creating the horrendous political climate that exists in America today. It's not good. Everyone doesn't have to think the exact same way.
The only issue I see with this is that it is easy to buy a gun in one State and carry it to another state to commit a crime.

You clearly didn’t LISTEN to the news, did you? You were probably choking on CNN’s dick all night

I don’t watch cable news sparky, I read. Apparently you and tiger pride are the only ones who heard the ISIS thing. That is good company you keep. Now, I am bored of you so I will let you get back to disparaging developmentally disabled children.

Lol. He was a registered Democrat. Voted for your girl Hillary.

Boy you sheep are dumb.
The Nicolas Cruz you are referring to, the one referred to as being a registered democrat in a few publications (including infowars), is listed as a male of Hispanic descent, born May 26, 1998. However, Nikolas Cruz, the suspect, is listed as white with a birthday of Sept. 24, 1998 in the arrest affidavit. Can you reconcile this for me?

Also, even infowars has now backed off of your version of the story and is saying that he was an isolated nihilist with no political motive. You keep doing you though if it makes you happy.

The only issue I see with this is that it is easy to buy a gun in one State and carry it to another state to commit a crime.
I agree. Whatever the solution ends up being, it won't be perfect. But something has to be done. If we can't agree on a overarching federal solution, individual states will have to take up the matter for themselves.

I agree. Whatever the solution ends up being, it won't be perfect. But something has to be done. If we can't agree on a overarching federal solution, individual states will have to take up the matter for themselves.
I am always in favor of less federal government and more of individual states deciding what is best for them.

As I said before, I personally reviewed his Facebook and Instagram accounts. I saw his radical affiliations and posts with my very own eyes. I know what he is because I saw it.

As a contrast, @MBRO and @nytigerfan believed what they were told and got depanted.

I'm hesitant to do this because I'm not really interested in inviting more of a back and forth with you. I already know what your response will be. This is more so that anyone gullible continuing to read this thread isn't sucked in by your narrative. See the below link for instagram comments showing a direct denial of any affiliation with ISIS by the suspect himself:

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-nikolas-cruz-florida-high-school-shooter-2018-2

tony_x_dubois: You look like your ready to worship Allah or something.
cruz_nikolas: I'm not
cruz_nikolas: I like covering myself that pretty much it nothing religious or anything
tony_x_dubois: @cruz_nikolas I know I'm just joking that you look like an isis member
cruz_nikolas: Well then lmao

So yeah. Definitely a card carrying Democrat/ISIS operative. The U.S. Army hat is a dead giveaway. Would a Clemson fan post pictures of himself to Instagram wearing a gamecock hat?

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to do this because I'm not really interested in inviting more of a back and forth with you. I already know what your response will be. This is more so that anyone gullible continuing to read this thread isn't sucked in by your narrative. See the below link for instagram comments showing a direct denial of any affiliation with ISIS by the suspect himself:

http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is-nikolas-cruz-florida-high-school-shooter-2018-2

cruz_nikolas: I like covering myself that pretty much it nothing religious or anything
tony_x_dubois: @cruz_nikolas I know I'm just joking that you look like an isis member

So yeah. Definitely a card carrying Democrat/ISIS operative. The U.S. Army hat is a dead giveaway. Would a Clemson fan post pictures of himself to Instagram wearing a gamecock hat?
Don’t believe the media. They filter the information. I saw with my own eyes that he was a member of Middle East Resistance groups on his FB page. Other people that saw his FB page before it was wiped can confirm this.

You can keep believing the fake news like @nytigerfan and @MBRO that he was a white nationalist (fact check: false!). He’s not even white! Lmao!!

Use your brain. Open your eyes. Never, ever believe what you see in media these days.

Last edited:
This kid was following Syrian and ISIS affiliated groups. He also was involved in chats online around bomb making. This seems more ISIS inspired than an upset kid right now.
I was driving home that evening and the police had not reported the gunman’s name. I am curious how you already knew what the shooter was following online 2 hours before his name was released?

Don’t even bother... @tigerpride2 is the board’s resident @ss clown. I am sure that he is right and when Trump builds his border wall these school shootings will stop. And when Alex Jones says in two weeks that this was a media hoax false flag shooting, he will be back here pushing that bullshit too.

Here is one of the questions that needs to be asked: Why does this problem recur in the United States so frequently but not other nations? Is it because there are more mentally unstable people in the United States? I have never seen anything to suggest that.

Some people say gun violence is more prevalent in U.S. because we have a more heterogeneous culture. And, on the whole, that may be true. But by and large school shooters are young, white males born and bred in the US of A.

So if there is another reason - other than the easy access to guns, particularly assault-style guns, for the proliferation of such violence in the US compared to other countries, I would like to hear it. And if one way to stop such random violence were to outlaw any one other than a soldier from having such an assault gun, who can legitimately argue against that?

Don’t even bother... @tigerpride2 is the board’s resident @ss clown. I am sure that he is right and when Trump builds his border wall these school shootings will stop. And when Alex Jones says in two weeks that this was a media hoax false flag shooting, he will be back here pushing that bullshit too.
Somebody’s still mad that he got depanted. Hey, have you been able to further confirm that the shooter was a white nationalist? What a buffoon! I bet you really thought Hillary was going to win too lolololol

The guy lied to media outlets. The media outlets reported what they were told.

How’s your claim that the shooter was inspired by ISIS holding up?
Anyone can lie, MBRO, to create fake news. The media plants people to lie to create fake news. You need to treat all news skeptically or you will continue to be fooled like you were in this case.

That’s why I personally verified his personal FB page to confirm he was a member of several Middle East Resistance groups before all his social media was wiped. I didn’t need the mainstream media to tell me what they wanted to tell me. I am 100% confident in my news because I verified it myself.

I hope this is a valuable lesson for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT