ADVERTISEMENT

Annnnnddddd.....it turns out Dinnergate was a hoax. When will you Trump haters learn???

Oct 1, 2012

"And then it turned out that Ye had accidentally sent a text message to a lawyer that both Trump and Ye share, and forwarded him some intel that Karen gave to us about how we were going to have the Trump meeting, how to read his body language and the kinds of things that maybe we should avoid, or things we might want to say," said Fuentes.

"And so before the dinner, Ye actually forwarded that to a lawyer, who then in the middle of the dinner, apparently called Trump to say hey, Karen Giorno is involved, this is a setup. You guys are being set up right now."

Lucy pulls back the football once again. To think, after you clowns spent the last year claiming Kanye was a blithering idiot that no one should listen to, you forgot your own advice LMAO!

All of you that ran with this story got outsmarted by Kanye and some nazi. LMAO!

"And then it turned out that Ye had accidentally sent a text message to a lawyer that both Trump and Ye share, and forwarded him some intel that Karen gave to us about how we were going to have the Trump meeting, how to read his body language and the kinds of things that maybe we should avoid, or things we might want to say," said Fuentes.

"And so before the dinner, Ye actually forwarded that to a lawyer, who then in the middle of the dinner, apparently called Trump to say hey, Karen Giorno is involved, this is a setup. You guys are being set up right now."

Lucy pulls back the football once again. To think, after you clowns spent the last year claiming Kanye was a blithering idiot that no one should listen to, you forgot your own advice LMAO!

All of you that ran with this story got outsmarted by Kanye and some nazi. LMAO!
I am shocked I tell you. Well, unless you understand how the media, politicians, and the powers that be operate. The funny part is that everyone is supposedly tired of corrupt media, politicians, and their financiers, and the one candidate they are all afraid of? DJT.

Yet the American people, are having a difficult time understanding the Plays in their playbook. Can’t wait to get back to the 2024 Selections. Thank God, a Return to normalcy, where the media Selects Politicians that “speak Presidential” and have zero interest in the American People.

Hold onto your wallets folks. We are back to politicians that rob us blind, but do it with eloquence.

Now it's getting better.

Apparently, Kanye tweeted out a photo of a swastika and Elon suspended his account.

Now the libs, the same libs that said all along that Kanye was a raving racist that shouldn't be on Twitter, are ATTACKING ELON FOR SUSPENDING KANYE!

These people are insane. They hate Elon so badly that even when he LITERALLY does what they BEGGED him to do....they still attack him.

Complete and utter brainwashing at this point. Every lib alive is now a NPC.

Someone is always plotting against someone to use totally innocent intents as a crime

Same thing with the Biden Lobster Dinner at the WH

People let it go I am onboard with the WH serving lobster and designer US cheese

Biden you are OK man on that but your policies need some work

I will say I bought the 1/4 ring from Rogue Cremery and from Clemson Blue cheese

The Rogue Cremery blue cheese was voted best in world

Clemson Blue Cheese is right there baby

Reactions: jfegaly
Had to look up this Karen

Man are these people obscure trying to make a name for themselves

You guys are all super rational and sane folks who clearly can see and understand both sides of an issue. Your contributions in the last week have really made this board a better place. Really glad you all found our little corner of the internet (all at the same time too, how fortuitous). Just wanted to thank you all for seeing through the bullshit and telling it like it is.

You guys are all super rational and sane folks who clearly can see and understand both sides of an issue. Your contributions in the last week have really made this board a better place. Really glad you all found our little corner of the internet (all at the same time too, how fortuitous). Just wanted to thank you all for seeing through the bullshit and telling it like it is.
Yeah this place was a bastion of truth and logic before they got here, you’re right 100%

You’re welcome.

Let's all recall you were the first one that got snookered by this story:

If you don't have the character to admit you were wrong, at least have the shame to avoid any further discussion of the topic.

Kanye and the nazi outsmarted you. LMAO!

This isn’t groundbreaking stuff here, but…

The media doesn’t care about the truth, or facts. They care about advancing the narrative. Part of the playbook is to intentionally spread false info, let it gain steam and the print a “redaction” that no one sees. Then what are you left with? A large portion of the population who is imprinted with a false notion who will never seek to find out what the truth really is

Our media learned everything they know from the Soviets, and have refined the art

Let's all recall you were the first one that got snookered by this story:

If you don't have the character to admit you were wrong, at least have the shame to avoid any further discussion of the topic.
Like I said, they will never admit they were wrong. They will post some stupid shit like he did, deflecting and changing the topic at hand. They do it every single time they’re proven wrong

Yeah this place was a bastion of truth and logic before they got here, you’re right 100%

I actually thought these guys were fake accounts got yours. I kept looking for swastikas in their profile pics.

This board was at least tolerable before they arrived. Now even most of the conservatives have stopped posting here. I feel a little dumber every time I read their drivel.

I hope you guys are very happy together.

Like I said, they will never admit they were wrong. They will post some stupid shit like he did, deflecting and changing the topic at hand. They do it every single time they’re proven wrong

I’m confused. So trump didn’t have dinner with Ye and Fuentes?

I actually thought these guys were fake accounts got yours. I kept looking for swastikas in their profile pics.

This board was at least tolerable before they arrived. Now even most of the conservatives have stopped posting here. I feel a little dumber every time I read their drivel.

“Now even most of the most conservatives have stopped posting here”

What he means by that is the handful of RINOs here who agreed with the loony toons 95% of the time and we’re just as susceptible to the hit pieces

Again, swastikas are of the left, not the right. At least you haven’t broken out the Qanon allegations yet.

Some of y’all are so desperate to stop free and open discussion that you will attempt any accusation you can.

“Now even most of the most conservatives have stopped posting here”

What he means by that is the handful of RINOs here who agreed with the loony toons 95% of the time and we’re just as susceptible to the hit pieces
Sounds like they had a pretty nice little echo chamber going where only a couple of people pushed back on their BS.

New day, gentlemen. You are in 'show your work' mode from now on.

Sounds like they had a pretty nice little echo chamber going where only a couple of people pushed back on their BS.

New day, gentlemen. You are in 'show your work' mode from now on.

Yea. You obviously know Clemson and clemson fans really well. A whole bunch of libs is how'd I'd describe the fan base!

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
So trump didn’t have dinner with Ye and Fuentes?
He did. And that's all it was.

Did we try our best to get you libs to calm down that this was a nothingburger?

We did. But you guys let your TDS run wild and didn't want to hear it.

You got outsmarted by Kanye and the guy that you libs claim is a nazi.

You clowns deserve every second of this.

He did. And that's all it was.

Did we try our best to get you libs to calm down that this was a nothingburger?

We did. But you guys let your TDS run wild and didn't want to hear it.

You got outsmarted by Kanye and the guy that you libs claim is a nazi.

You clowns deserve every second of this.

It sounds like trump got outsmarted.

He comes off like one of those dudes that gets busted sex chatting a man posing as a 13 year old little boy. Except, instead of trump saying "he told me he was 18!" he is saying "he told me he was not a white supremacist! I swear!"

Fat chance that the secret service would not have completely vetted someone having dinner with a former president.

And if they don't vet the people walking into mar a lago, its a great thing al of those classified documents were there!

He comes off like one of those dudes that gets busted sex chatting a man posing as a 13 year old little boy. Except, instead of trump saying "he told me he was 18!" he is saying "he told me he was not a white supremacist! I swear!"

Fat chance that the secret service would not have completely vetted someone having dinner with a former president.

And if they don't vet the people walking into mar a lago, its a great thing al of those classified documents were there!
Well, I guess that’s better than willingly taking showers with your own little girl. Pedo Peter says hello.

Trump didn't make you fall for a story by Kanye and the nazi.

The funny thing is, you libs built up this story about what horrible and dumb people they are, yet they hoodwinked you into believing that Trump invited them over and was big buddies with them.

Kayne and the nazi outsmarted you. Just own the L, dummy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT