ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

• Thread starter anon_5e8aassgcbjz1
  • Start date
Really? A million Americans died from covid and yall wouldn’t even wear a mask. Now 9 die and you want the White House to just ignore every other issue?

Hell, 9 Americans will die from gun violence in the next hour, but we don’t care about that do we?

Yeah, dead Americans should be defended and taken seriously, but bring that same energy every time.
I don't even know where to start. You went from making a joke about Americans being brutally killed to comparing it to not wearing a mask during Covid?

Important here to draw the distinction between the Palestinian Authority and Hamas. Hamas hates the PA nearly as much as they hate Israel. Not fair to lump aid to the PA as aid to Hamas. The PA goes down in the West Bank and you have a whole new can of worms.
Palestinians are complicit in funding Hamas though, that is the challenge. Much like Afghanistan, there isn't a concrete way to ensure teh aid/funds are used for proper causes. I was in Afghanistan from 2002-2006, you'd be utterly shocked to know how careless we were with aid for the region.

The Palestinians allow Hamas to use their schools, hospitals and residential homes to hide and shield their weapons caches. They've been allowed to operate freely in Palestine for decades.

I don't necessarily disagree with you though, it's a very tough distinction.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
And round and round we go. Just because you can find fault with the current President, doesn't make your MAGA-god better. How bout we agree we aren't happy with either for different reasons and hope for something better? Then let's address the current issue, since we can't change the past.

"Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar Akhund returned to Afghanistan after nearly two decades on Tuesday, a reversal of fortune that saw him go from Taliban co-founder to prisoner in Pakistan to negotiator in Qatar to a now-central figure in Kabul.

Baradar, currently the head of the Taliban’s political office in Doha, was freed from Pakistan in 2018 and is the most prominent of thousands of Taliban prisoners freed at the United States’s request in its efforts to promote failed peace talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government."

He walked into office and started funding Palestine.......we've given them $650m in aid since 2021. It's like we never learn our lesson or something.

Good god man.

What does $75mm given to Palestine have to do with Hamas attacking Israel? You realize they are not the same thing, right?

As I mentioned before, trump granted iran waivers on sanctions so that they could sell oil to china. How do you know that money wasnt used here? We know for a fact that $6B was not used, Fox News even admitted that.

What is your source on the weapons used being from afghanistan?

Biden just held a press conference on this yesterday.

You are all over the place. Grow the **** up.
$75m was the most recent, we've given them over $1b since 2021. You remember when Biden walked in and started immediately negotiating with Iran? And of course you'll recall the squad denouncing support for Israel? And then he invited Netanyahu's opposition to speak at Congress after Netanyahu won the election?

Bad foreign policy decisions have consequences.

You should read this

And then read this.......which basically is Biden turning his back on Israel because Netanyahu is considered "far right". Really shitty politics at play

"After the election results, the Biden administration called on Netanyahu to distance himself and his party from far-right extremists, and to appoint only ministers that Washington could work with. The US State Department also condemned Ben-Gvir for attending a memorial for the late far-right Israeli politician and terrorist leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane."

The larger game is WW3 . China , Russia, Iran , and North Korea with help from within our country will take on / over the U.S.
Propaganda has already divided our country. Under Biden almost 6 million have been let into our country not knowing how many of them are terrorist 2 million getaways have crossed into our country (who knows how many of these are terrorist) . We have democrat members in Congress who hates Israel and America.
JMO

Last edited:
The larger game is WW3 . China , Russia, Iran , and North Korea with help from within our country will take on / over the U.S.
Propaganda has already divided our country. Under Biden almost 6 million have been let into our country not knowing how many of them are terrorist 2 million getaways have crossed into our country (who knows how many of these are terrorist) . We have democrat members in Congress who hates Israel and America.
JMO
LOL. Be better.

$75m was the most recent, we've given them over $1b since 2021. You remember when Biden walked in and started immediately negotiating with Iran? And of course you'll recall the squad denouncing support for Israel? And then he invited Netanyahu's opposition to speak at Congress after Netanyahu won the election?

You should read this

And then read this.......which basically is Biden turning his back on Israel because Netanyahu is considered "far right". Really shitty politics at play

"After the election results, the Biden administration called on Netanyahu to distance himself and his party from far-right extremists, and to appoint only ministers that Washington could work with. The US State Department also condemned Ben-Gvir for attending a memorial for the late far-right Israeli politician and terrorist leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane."
Meir Kahane was a piece of shit ideologically no different than Hamas or any under Islamist piece of shit with the labels changed. His followers include this lovely individual: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

Palestinians are complicit in funding Hamas though, that is the challenge. Much like Afghanistan, there isn't a concrete way to ensure teh aid/funds are used for proper causes. I was in Afghanistan from 2002-2006, you'd be utterly shocked to know how careless we were with aid for the region.

The Palestinians allow Hamas to use their schools, hospitals and residential homes to hide and shield their weapons caches. They've been allowed to operate freely in Palestine for decades.

I don't necessarily disagree with you though, it's a very tough distinction.
Concerning the second paragraph, let’s say you live in Gaza. You don’t like Hamas, but your family got driven out of Israel and you hate Netanyahu. If you openly go against Hamas or are accused of spying for Israel, you get killed. Are you really going to speak up? I doubt it, and I certainly wouldn’t blame you.

Last time there were elections across Palestine, Hamas got 44% of the vote. Let’s say they’d get around half now. A tragically large number, but certainly not everyone.

Netanyahu benefits from crisis. Plain and simple the Israeli intelligence services aren't infallible or omniscient.
I agree with both of those statements. And really...I have no idea. I've seen it posited on some pro israel sites. They feel like their intelligence service is very anti-Bibi

You should read this

Many Israelis who kept their contract to inhabit the communities along the Gaza border also blame Netanyahu for the intelligence failure. Interesting interview of a man who's home was invaded that morning.

"And this government, which is the worst government in the history of the state of Israel, led by a corrupt, dysfunctional, and egoistic man who sees only himself—Benjamin Netanyahu—failed us. There were warning signs that this will happen. The military and the intelligence agencies warned that Israel’s neighbors were seeing the internal divide in the country over the government’s disastrous plan to eliminate the powers of the judiciary. There are reports coming out as we speak that Egyptian intelligence warned Netanyahu a few days ago that Hamas was planning something massive on the border.

The way that the events of the day unfolded is the worst failure in the history of the state of Israel. I mean, people like my father, like Israel Ziv and other retired officers, had to come down to save citizens, to try to save their own families and others. Meanwhile, the military is falling apart, and all the civilian infrastructure that is supposed to support the military and society in such an event is also not functioning."

Tibon: First of all, I was relieved to see the very, very strong commitment of President Biden, verbally but also in action, in sending U.S. military forces to the region and making clear that if any other actor in the region is confused, the United States will support Israel if someone is trying to use this moment of crisis in the wrong way."

I agree with both of those statements. And really...I have no idea. I've seen it posited on some pro israel sites. They feel like their intelligence service is very anti-Bibi
Initiating judicial reforms, i.e. a power grab, when you're under investigation for bribery and fraud may not earn you too many friends. Certainly doesn't help morale. I'd assume there are also plenty of people in the Israeli military and intelligence agencies that don't like the continued expansion of settlement in the West Bank or marches and so on in Jerusalem. Those things benefit the politicians in Netanyahu's coalition but inflame the situation and lead to more threats against Israel.

in Kfar Aza IDF troops found carnage. Much of the kibbutz killed. 40 dead babies and toddlers - some beheaded. There were soldiers sobbing. Getting violently sick. Parents and husbands of hostages are starting to get calls and FaceTime calls from captors so that they can listen to or watch their spouses or children get raped. We have videos of 9 and 10 year old girls having their throats slit and heads cut off.

Much like Russia, this is not a leadership only issue. It is a Russian people issue just as it is a Palestinian issue. They need autocracy and idols to govern them. As a people, they need that. It’s how they define themselves with no other means to do so. All that to say, Israel is in an existential fight against evil. I won’t feign indignation or be the slightest bit upset if they turn Gaza and everything in it to ash.

in Kfar Aza IDF troops found carnage. Much of the kibbutz killed. 40 dead babies and toddlers - some beheaded. There were soldiers sobbing. Getting violently sick. Parents and husbands of hostages are starting to get calls and FaceTime calls from captors so that they can listen to or watch their spouses or children get raped. We have videos of 9 and 10 year old girls having their throats slit and heads cut off.

Much like Russia, this is not a leadership only issue. It is a Russian people issue just as it is a Palestinian issue. They need autocracy and idols to govern them. As a people, they need that. It’s how they define themselves with no other means to do so. All that to say, Israel is in an existential fight against evil. I won’t feign indignation or be the slightest bit upset if they turn Gaza and everything in it to ash.
Horrific.

US SOF have arrived in Israel. Now there mainly to be prepared to rescue hostages if/when that call gets made.

Reactions: PAWrocka
Now that conflict is breaking out in the Middle East, I'm sure glad that the current administration has supported domestic energy production and has maintained our strategic petroleum reserves at a high level.

You should read this

President Biden's response to the Hamas terrorist attack:
"The United States stands with the people of Israel in the face of these terrorist assaults. Israel has the right to defend itself and its people, full stop. There’s never a justification for terrorist attacks and my administration’s support for Israeli’s security is rock solid and unwavering.’’

The RNC Chairwoman's response to the Hamas terrorist attack:
“I think this is a great opportunity for our candidates to contrast where Republicans have stood with Israel, time and time again, and Joe Biden has been weak.”

Donald Trump's response to the Hamas terror attack:
For years Forbes has attacked me with really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard, and I am now up 60 Points on the Republicans, and beating Crooked Joe by a lot,” Trump wrote. “So much for Forbes!

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
I saw something interesting on CNN. They interviewed an American living in Israel.

What was interesting is that it made me realize how small Israel is. She said that pretty much everyone knows someone affected by the attack.

That gives some perspective as to why Israel is hitting back as hard as they are. They are fighting for their survival, and they are pissed. Kinda hard to blame them.

I do hate it for all of the innocent people caught in the middle.

...I don't have the words. I wish I hadn't read this.

I have twin 11 y/o girls. I am a practicing Christian (Southern Baptist) and we attend church, sunday school and midweek programs regularly. I firmly understand what Jesus said in Matthew 5:38-40: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well."

And (Paul) in Romans 12:17: "Do not repay anyone evil for evil..."

Those do nothing to erase or even ease the intense desire for vengeance in my heart right now.

Last edited:
"The United States stands with the people of Israel in the face of these terrorist assaults. Israel has the right to defend itself and its people, full stop. There’s never a justification for terrorist attacks and my administration’s support for Israeli’s security is rock solid and unwavering.’’

“I think this is a great opportunity for our candidates to contrast where Republicans have stood with Israel, time and time again, and Joe Biden has been weak.”

For years Forbes has attacked me with really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard, and I am now up 60 Points on the Republicans, and beating Crooked Joe by a lot,” Trump wrote. “So much for Forbes!
I thought Biden's words there were perfect and just what needed to be said.

The RNC response was poorly timed...if it needed to be said at all. The contrast is there for everyone with eyes and ears to see and hear.

Trump, well... yeah.

Trump isn't president. He wasn't president when Biden and team were handing Hamas, Hezbollah, etc funding and he isn't president now that they've used it to cut the heads off of infants, burn children alive, kill grandmothers and brutally rape and kill women.

Say whatever you want, none of this happened on Trump's watch. Perhaps you should let that sink in for a moment.

...I don't have the words. I wish I hadn't read this.

I have twin 11 y/o girls. I am a practicing Christian (Southern Baptist) and we attend church, sunday school and midweek programs regularly. I firmly understand what Jesus said in Matthew 5:38-40: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well."

And (Paul) in Romans 12:17: "Do not repay anyone evil for evil..."

Those do nothing to erase or even ease the intense desire for vengeance in my heart right now.
The Talmud teaches, “if someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.” Israeli SOF and intel agencies have lived by the “Rise and Kill First” mantra. Targeted killings are a matter of foreign policy for them. This response is going to be biblical, and frankly, I support it.

I have 3 little girls (2, 6, and 7). If you can hurt a child - much less massacre several - you are not human. When your worldview justifies it, you need to be eradicated. I simply hope the west supports Israel as they need it and stays out of their way otherwise. What occurred is the personification of inhuman evil. I hope they go scorched earth.

The Talmud teaches, “if someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.” Israeli SOF and intel agencies have lived by the “Rise and Kill First” mantra. Targeted killings are a matter of foreign policy for them. This response is going to be biblical, and frankly, I support it.

I have 3 little girls (2, 6, and 7). If you can hurt a child - much less massacre several - you are not human. When your worldview justifies it, you need to be eradicated. I simply hope the west supports Israel as they need it and stays out of their way otherwise. What occurred is the personification of inhuman evil. I hope they go scorched earth.
Is against hurting children but hopes they go scorched earth? Intriguing.

That being said, Hamas needs to be erased from the earth. Necessary evil is necessary and evil

USS Eisenhower CSG headed to join the USS Gerald Ford. Was scheduled to deploy to the area already. Just moving it up a little. Pretty strong message and probably a move by leadership that deserves a tip of the cap.

Reactions: DW4_2016
Now that conflict is breaking out in the Middle East, I'm sure glad that the current administration has supported domestic energy production and has maintained our strategic petroleum reserves at a high level.
we'll have to limit our use of israeli oil. 2 barrels per year gone from the pipeline.

USS Eisenhower CSG headed to join the USS Gerald Ford. Was scheduled to deploy to the area already. Just moving it up a little. Pretty strong message and probably a move by leadership that deserves a tip of the cap.
tipping the cap to a guy who is responsible for this and russia Ukraine too? abhorrent.

Is against hurting children but hopes they go scorched earth? Intriguing.

That being said, Hamas needs to be erased from the earth. Necessary evil is necessary and evil
I’ve stated my stance. This isn’t a Hamas issue in the same way that Ukraine isn’t a Russian leadership issue. It is a Russian issue. This is a Palestinian issue. You can call that unfair from the relative safety of the west. I don’t begrudge anyone who does. Its not reality though.

I don’t want unnecessary loss of life for innocents. Ever. My heart breaks for the videos of Palestinian children I’ve seen pulled from the rubble and loaded into ambulances. It isn’t their fault and they certainly don’t deserve to be caught in it. Don’t bring war down on the heads of your people with the senseless and futile killing of innocents, though. Hamas knew what the response would be if they threatened the existence of Israel and its people. They knew total war is what it would mean for their people. And many of those people took to the streets to celebrate.

tipping the cap to a guy who is responsible for this and russia Ukraine too? abhorrent.
Fail to see how he’s responsible for either if we’re talking Biden. I don’t like him, but let’s deal in reality. I was referring to military leadership who are effectively making these calls.

Reactions: DW4_2016
Since 11 American citizens were murdered, and likely some taken hostage, the US military needs to get involved. Specials teams like Seal Team 6 and Delta Force need to get involved, and once the Gerald Ford arrives at the scene, they should assist the IDF in bombing that sewer rat nest (Gaza) to rubble. This should be the end of Palestine and the Gaza Strip. Cleanse the place of the filth, and make it Israeli territory.

I also agree with Lindsay Graham (which I don't do often!!!), and the US and Israel should bomb the Iranian oil fields and oil refineries to destroy their ability to make money off of selling oil. They should also attack all facilities where those sewer rats are attempting to make a nuclear bomb. Some feel in 6 to 8 months that Iran will have the fissile material to start making bombs. That cannot be allow to happen.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Fail to see how he’s responsible for either if we’re talking Biden. I don’t like him, but let’s deal in reality. I was referring to military leadership who are effectively making these calls.
sorry, that was me joking. sometimes it can be hard to tell.

Reactions: BionicTiger
Since 11 American citizens were murdered, and likely some taken hostage, the US military needs to get involved. Specials teams like Seal Team 6 and Delta Force need to get involved, and once the Gerald Ford arrives at the scene, they should assist the IDF in bombing that sewer rat nest (Gaza) to rubble. This should be the end of Palestine and the Gaza Strip. Cleanse the place of the filth, and make it Israeli territory.

I also agree with Lindsay Graham (which I don't do often!!!), and the US and Israel should bomb the Iranian oil fields and oil refineries to destroy their ability to make money off of selling oil. They should also attack all facilities where those sewer rats are attempting to make a nuclear bomb. Some feel in 6 to 8 months that Iran will have the fissile material to start making bombs. That cannot be allow to happen.
Are you George Bush? What year is it?

Reactions: drnuckles6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT