ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

• Thread starter anon_5e8aassgcbjz1
  • Start date
Terrible, thank you for the link. We just don’t need another Nayirah.

This is a transcript from a Nic Robertson interview with the IDF

The French reporter for some reason refers to Nic Roberson, but he isn’t clear about it himself really.

Anyway, I don’t want to get in the weeds with this. I’ve seen enough vile shit from Hamas. Thank you again for the link and time

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cabotiger
Terrible, thank you for the link. We just don’t need another Nayirah.

This is a transcript from a Nic Robertson interview with the IDF

The French reporter for some reason refers to Nic Roberson, but he isn’t clear about it himself really.

Anyway, I don’t want to get in the weeds with this. I’ve seen enough vile shit from Hamas. Thank you again for the link and time
I’m in agreement, this isn’t gonna go well for Israel if they can’t stop it or at least get help. We need to turn our focus to Israel and away from Ukraine.

This report has been walked back to a degree. I’m not claiming it’s false. It very well may turn out to be bitterly true, but as far as I’ve seen, it’s hearsay. An Israeli reporter said that’s what Israeli soldiers told her they saw.

It was just confirm live by a reporter there on site. She did not say all but some were beheaded. One child is one to many. Very sad .

Israel has told people inside Gaza to get out or die. Looks like a full invasion about to start. Looks like Israel's goal is to eliminate all of Hamas at all cost and anyone trying to stop them .

Reactions: fatpiggy
Honestly it boggles the mind to see how the terrorists were able to complete this attack in Israel which is supposed to be one of the most secured plots of land in the world at all times due to the circumstances.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
I forgot to ask
The Israeli woman with i24 didn’t see that herself, she reported what the IDF told her they saw

The NY post article above links separate reporting from a French journalist that claims she was shown images from Israeli intelligence. The annoying thing is that she backs up her story by referring to an interview Nic Robertson of CNN did with the IDF (I put the transcript up). Robertson doesn’t seem to have seen the specific evidence of beheading himself either.

I think it’s unfortunately true (for the sake of the victims, not the perpetrators). Though I must say I’m not 100% convinced, it gives me 0 reason not to despise Hamas anyway.

• Sad
Israel has told people inside Gaza to get out or die. Looks like a full invasion about to start. Looks like Israel's goal is to eliminate all of Hamas at all cost and anyone trying to stop them .
And go where exactly? Egypt has yet to agree to take them.

Honestly it boggles the mind to see how the terrorists were able to complete this attack in Israel which is supposed to be one of the most secured plots of land in the world at all times due to the circumstances.

Makes me think Iran and some of the people living in Gaza were all involved. I also feel the peace talks between Israel and the Saudi's had a lot to do with it.

Reactions: ANEW
Y'all know who Rob Malley is?

You will soon **Suspicion surrounds ex-Iran envoy Rob Malley after Israel attack**

“There is a straight line from Obama’s giveaway to Iran, to Biden’s enriching of Iran — to Iran’s war on Israel,”

aide under former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, said Malley and his negotiating team “purposefully funneled billions of dollars to [Iran] through lack of sanctions enforcement and provision of sanctions relief that has given them somewhere between $50 and $80 billion over the last two and a half years.”

Obama and Biden's fingerprints are ALL OVER THIS!!!

You will soon **Suspicion surrounds ex-Iran envoy Rob Malley after Israel attack**

“There is a straight line from Obama’s giveaway to Iran, to Biden’s enriching of Iran — to Iran’s war on Israel,”

aide under former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, said Malley and his negotiating team “purposefully funneled billions of dollars to [Iran] through lack of sanctions enforcement and provision of sanctions relief that has given them somewhere between $50 and $80 billion over the last two and a half years.”

The crazy part, Biden and team knew about this months and months ago.......they just took his security clearance away. He was given access to top secret information that he shouldn't have had access to with his clearance level. You'll note the recent press around Trump giving the Iranian's top secret information, well......it wasn't Trump.

and the best part, he's a long time friend of Blinken .......

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It is fear fearmongering to a great degree. I’m sure it’s happened in some numbers. But, terror groups can get clean, radicalized young men into the country fairly easily if they really want to. They don’t have to come from the south.
There were over 1500 Palestinian supporters in NYC on Sunday, showing full support for the attacks and that's just NYC. There were hundreds of Islamic supporters in Queens calling for the removal of all religions in the US other than Islam. Again, this is just one city.

Not sure it is fearmongering, there should be some concern.

There were over 1500 Palestinian supporters in NYC on Sunday, showing full support for the attacks and that's just NYC. There were hundreds of Islamic supporters in Queens calling for the removal of all religions in the US other than Islam. Again, this is just one city.

I would point out that 1500 people of Palestinian descent marching in NYC is not exactly a huge amount,nor very surprising. There are more than that marching all the time for all sorts of off the wall issues.

Not saying that it's a good look, or that I agree, but NYC has 19 million residents. 1500 is a very,very small percentage.

I would point out that 1500 people of Palestinian descent marching in NYC is not exactly a huge amount,nor very surprising. There are more than that marching all the time for all sorts of off the wall issues.

Not saying that it's a good look, or that I agree, but NYC has 19 million residents. 1500 is a very,very small percentage.
how many do you think it takes to kill a bunch of people?

Israel has taken several high level targets off the board quickly. Hope they keep stacking bodies.

Reactions: jakefest

I don’t disagree. I think there is a reasonable middle ground. Some of it is over the top fear mongering. People should be vigilant and understand that there are some here and times are volatile right now.

Just a reminder, there are already cells in America. They’ve been funneling additional resources across the southern border since 2021.

Sad part this is something our grandkids and great great grandchildren will have to deal with.

Old Malcolm is claiming Russian propaganda but he doesn't realize it's all over multiple BLM pages including the calls for decolonization in the United States. No bueno
Seems he's been pretty consistent to me. He is rightly outraged about the flyer and I haven't seen him claiming it to be Russian propaganda, but I'm open to being proved wrong. Whether you want to belive it or not, the majority of Americans, Dems included, are against this type of disgusting propaganda. Neither Rashida Talib nor this organization speak for me.

It was on CNN last night. Kvar Aza and Kvar Be’ery are the kibbutzim I’ve seen the worst reported from.

This is the latest i've seen from Sky News. Ofc whoever this account owner is has clearly picked a side.

This is from another Israeli reporter who was on site:

This is the latest i've seen from Sky News. Ofc whoever this account owner is has clearly picked a side.

This is from another Israeli reporter who was on site:

Not that it matters morally if a child is beheaded or burns to death or is killed by literally any other means. It's sickening, and we 100% have proof of those attrocities that I'm not going to put here.

More or less just using this as an exercise in learning to hold the media accountable for what it claims. In particular as it concerns Israel and the IDF, false representation has hurt their image in the past. I'd rather that not happen again.

Glad to see somebody do to work to nail the scum in the act. You can find further evidence of Hamas brutality in the subreddit linked if you're inclined

Are you George Bush? What year is it?
It doesn't matter what year it is with you. You are still a fvcking idiot!!! 😆 I remember the saying that Forrest Gump mention that his mother says, 'Stupid is as stupid does.' You deserve a PHD in that!!!

• Haha
Nothing's more emblematic of the absurdity and human tragedy of the entire situation for me than the massacre at the EDM festival in Re'im.

Less than a few miles away from Israeli youth partying, getting high, and celebrating life, you have a terrorist-run enclave home to 2 million people under a form of blockade for 10+ years. On one side, a highly-advanced military apparatus with F35 jets, and on the other, a determined, but comparitively more primitive organization that used paragliders to overcome border defenses.

They hated and killed each other before this latest episode. They'll hate and kill each other after it. I delight in none of it.

Matter of time. Hard to hide when you’re wheelchair bound and have one eye. Bombed his house yesterday. Killed his son and father.
Ironically enough, Deif is his nom de guerre and means "guest," an allusion to him not ever staying in one place.

The United States has collected multiple pieces of intelligence that show that key Iranian leaders were surprised by the Hamas attack in Israel, information that has fueled U.S. doubts that Iran played a direct role in planning the assault, according to several American officials.

These key Iranian officials did not know the attack was coming, according to the intelligence. The United States, Israel and key regional allies have not found evidence that Iran directly helped plan the attack, according to the U.S. officials and another official in the Middle East.

While they would not identify the Iranian officials who expressed surprise at the attack, the U.S. officials said they were people who typically would be aware of operations involving the Quds Force, the Iranian government's paramilitary arm that supports and works with proxy forces.

More evidence that the inital WSJ article was complete bullshit and likely leveraged by bad actors in the U.S. like FDD and UANI to secure U.S. military involvement in this situation.

Reactions: anon_5e8aassgcbjz1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT