ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

• Thread starter anon_5e8aassgcbjz1
  • Start date
The Talmud teaches, “if someone comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.” Israeli SOF and intel agencies have lived by the “Rise and Kill First” mantra. Targeted killings are a matter of foreign policy for them. This response is going to be biblical, and frankly, I support it.

I have 3 little girls (2, 6, and 7). If you can hurt a child - much less massacre several - you are not human. When your worldview justifies it, you need to be eradicated. I simply hope the west supports Israel as they need it and stays out of their way otherwise. What occurred is the personification of inhuman evil. I hope they go scorched earth.

Gaza has about 2mm people and about half are children under 14.

Israel has a right to defend itself. A biblical response is going to kill a lot of children.

Let this sink in over 200 killed in one Israel village 40 were babies.. It's time for Israel to march through Gaza to the Ocean.
Time to take out Lebanon as they continue to fire guided missiles into Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabotiger
I know its not time to joke but this is timely and true.

iu
bless your retarded heart.

Good to see where BLM stands.....can't believe some of you morons donated to this nonsense.

What the palenstinian people have gone through is awful. What hamas is doing is awful. If you aren't capable of understanding both sides grievances then you probably aren't intelligent enough to speak on the matter.

Did I miss where I owned slaves?

You have issue with those commandments?
I didn’t say you own slaves. I said that, according to the 10 commandments, it’d be fine if you did. Just don’t covet your neighbor’s slaves. Gotta get your own.

I didn’t say you own slaves. I said that, according to the 10 commandments, it’d be fine if you did. Just don’t covet your neighbor’s slaves. Gotta get your own.
Ah yes, Slavery.
Wow, even the 10 commandments are now racist!

0/10 try again!
There have been many a white servant.

Lmao I didn’t mention race at all. This feels like projection on your part.
My bad!
I just thought if you had slaves, you'd probably be considered racist.

200.gif

It should make you sleep better since you are the one arguing that we have open borders.

All those people were apprehended.
...and released? I believe I read somewhere that our border catch-and-release rate is 99%. Maybe they are in the 1% that aren't released? And what of the ones that were not apprehended? (Assuming any of this is true [I'm at least a little skeptical]) surly you don't think they'd continue to come in those numbers if their rate of loss was not acceptable. It seems implausible to think otherwise. Why continue to send so many if anything approaching 100% are captured?

I own GD, LMT, RTX, HII, and GLW. I like them. They’re good companies. They also offer a degree of defensiveness. Not really sure why ownership of those is an issue by itself. Acting on non public info is an issue. Ownership is not. I’d rather them invest heavily in domestic defense contractors than foreign defense cos.

@drnuckles6 not trying to be an ass btw. I agree that rules should be changed to allow pooled investment vehicles only for members of Congress and intelligence and defense committee members shouldn’t be allowed to own individual stocks in defense contractors. That said, they aren’t breaking a law as it stands currently.

Last edited:
Statement from Pres. Biden in support of Israel. I thought it was pretty clear and without any call for peace and de-escalation by both sides etc.

I wonder how strong /long it will last when the going gets dirty for Israel in Gaza.

And it's going to.

Food, Water, Electricity all shut off and pounding Gaza with Arty and Air. Bodies of all ages are undoubtedly stacking up with it getting even worse once ground forces start rolling in.

Hamas will continue to use women and children (and hostages) as human shields. Preventing them from fleeing and leaving then to be wounded/killed and suffer from thirst, starvation and lack of medical care so they can make propaganda.

Last edited:
...and released? I believe I read somewhere that our border catch-and-release rate is 99%. Maybe they are in the 1% that aren't released? And what of the ones that were not apprehended? (Assuming any of this is true [I'm at least a little skeptical]) surly you don't think they'd continue to come in those numbers if their rate of loss was not acceptable. It seems implausible to think otherwise. Why continue to send so many if anything approaching 100% are captured?

The majority of those apprehended are expelled; many are even flown back to their country of origin. The ones who are expelled will often try to cross again multiple times. I believe the average is three times.

Out of the ones that are granted temporary asylum, I think the number is ~70% are released into the country.

I don't really understand your use of the word "sent". Immigrants are coming here. I don't think anyone is sending them.

The current narrative that hamas terrorists have been crossing the southern border is fear mongering. The gop is trying to politicize this tragedy in any way they can. The chair of the DNC said that out loud.

• Haha
The majority of those apprehended are expelled; many are even flown back to their country of origin. The ones who are expelled will often try to cross again multiple times. I believe the average is three times.

Out of the ones that are granted temporary asylum, I think the number is ~70% are released into the country.

I don't really understand your use of the word "sent". Immigrants are coming here. I don't think anyone is sending them.

The current narrative that hamas terrorists have been crossing the southern border is fear mongering. The gop is trying to politicize this tragedy in any way they can. The chair of the DNC said that out loud.
It is fear fearmongering to a great degree. I’m sure it’s happened in some numbers. But, terror groups can get clean, radicalized young men into the country fairly easily if they really want to. They don’t have to come from the south.

Statement from Pres. Biden in support of Israel. I thought it was pretty clear and without any call for peace and de-escalation by both sides etc.

I wonder how strong /long it will last when the going gets dirty for Israel in Gaza.

And it's going to.

Food, Water, Electricity all shut off and pounding Gaza with Arty and Air. Bodies of all ages are undoubtedly stacking up with it getting even worse once ground forces start rolling in.

Hamas will continue to use women and children (and hostages) as human shields. Preventing them from fleeing and leaving then to be wounded/killed and suffer from thirst, starvation and lack of medical care so they can make propaganda.
2 CSGs is a pretty strong statement. It also means they expect some shit. Movements to sigonella and Diego Garcia would seem to support that too.

Reactions: leetp

I was just following through with the supposition that the seemingly alarming rate of border apprehensions of people of middle eastern descent was a coordinated event.

I do agree that it probably is nothing more than fear mongering.

But surely it is of some concern that 10s of thousands (of the ones that are caught) of middleasterners are illegally crossing into our country over that last 2 years? It's not like it's cheap or easy to get to our southern border. How in the heck are they even getting into Mexico?

I’ve stated my stance. This isn’t a Hamas issue in the same way that Ukraine isn’t a Russian leadership issue. It is a Russian issue. This is a Palestinian issue. You can call that unfair from the relative safety of the west. I don’t begrudge anyone who does. Its not reality though.

I don’t want unnecessary loss of life for innocents. Ever. My heart breaks for the videos of Palestinian children I’ve seen pulled from the rubble and loaded into ambulances. It isn’t their fault and they certainly don’t deserve to be caught in it. Don’t bring war down on the heads of your people with the senseless and futile killing of innocents, though. Hamas knew what the response would be if they threatened the existence of Israel and its people. They knew total war is what it would mean for their people. And many of those people took to the streets to celebrate.
Reasonable enough

If you believe that a significant number of militants from the middle east are not presently running free in the US then you are not very smart.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Trump isn't president. He wasn't president when Biden and team were handing Hamas, Hezbollah, etc funding and he isn't president now that they've used it to cut the heads off of infants, burn children alive, kill grandmothers and brutally rape and kill women.

Say whatever you want, none of this happened on Trump's watch. Perhaps you should let that sink in for a moment.

Probably bodies of Hamas fighters, good riddance.

Israelis aren’t tossing the bodies of their own burnt children in the back of a truck. There’s enough reason to hate Hamas without hyperbole

This report has been walked back to a degree. I’m not claiming it’s false. It very well may turn out to be bitterly true, but as far as I’ve seen, it’s hearsay. An Israeli reporter said that’s what Israeli soldiers told her they saw.
Back tracked by NBC? Show me but many other outlets are showing the body bags including one women who's baby was still attached to an umbilical cord with no head.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Back tracked by NBC? Show me but many other outlets are showing the body bags including one women who's baby was still attached to an umbilical cord with no head.

This is the reporter herself.

CBS here is just spreading the initial report, as was NBC.

Please don’t share the pictures here, but which outlets? This is on X?

I was just following through with the supposition that the seemingly alarming rate of border apprehensions of people of middle eastern descent was a coordinated event.

I do agree that it probably is nothing more than fear mongering.

But surely it is of some concern that 10s of thousands (of the ones that are caught) of middleasterners are illegally crossing into our country over that last 2 years? It's not like it's cheap or easy to get to our southern border. How in the heck are they even getting into Mexico?
Cartels charging a nice sum of money to get them "safely" to the border with help on the US side as well, $6 Billion along with the "donation" that Obama gave Iran helps the cause so they can afford the price.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT