ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

No doubt. And Biden is so bad that in just 16 months he caused the same things to happen in every country in the world! Insane!
When there is a void in leadership and direction from the most powerful country in the world this is what can happen. You can blame Biden and his administration failures on whatever you want but you and I have to live with it right now. This fall will be a major wake up call for democrats like yourself

When there is a void in leadership and direction from the most powerful country in the world this is what can happen. You can blame Biden and his administration failures on whatever you want but you and I have to live with it right now. This fall will be a major wake up call for democrats like yourself

Not a democrat, I am registered independent.

Yea pal, nice try. Blaming Biden for the problems the entire planet is facing right now is just dumb, and you (should) know it. If you really believe that, then I don't know what else to tell you.

We will see. Dems are far outraising republicans this year, this will only increase after today. FOllow the money.

Not a democrat, I am registered independent.

Yea pal, nice try. Blaming Biden for the problems the entire planet is facing right now is just dumb, and you (should) know it. If you really believe that, then I don't know what else to tell you.

We will see. Dems are far outraising republicans this year, this will only increase after today. FOllow the money.
Hahahahahhah

You might own 7 homes, but you have zero testicles. You’ll never admit how terribly wrong you were.

The gift that continues to give so generously.

My thinking on this would be that if Biden is Artificially Inflating his Job-Approval, then as obsessed as Trump was with how great he was as President he must have been doing it too... AND still never got above 50%.
Thankfully, the people get to vote their choice in November! Just remember, “it’s the economy stupid” and we all know how that is working For the current administration!

Thankfully, the people get to vote their choice in November! Just remember, “it’s the economy stupid” and we all know how that is working For the current administration!
These are your candidates - do you really expect them to turn things around?

FWK-es9WYAA3Yb1

@dpic73 Why do you post things like that? You have a habit of doing that all the time and I don't understand the point in all of it. Do you really have such a low opinion of the people who don't agree with you? None of that stuff is designed to create any kind of productive dialogue.
This is the third thread he's posted this in without engaging in any type of civil dialogue. He's made it repeatedly clear that he thinks the Democrats suck. If that's all he's got and he's not acknowledging the immoral candidates your side is running, I will point it out.

Thanks for your concern but I don't need any lessons in behavior from you.

This is the third thread he's posted this in without engaging in any type of civil dialogue. He's made it repeatedly clear that he thinks the Democrats suck. If that's all he's got and he's not acknowledging the immoral candidates your side is running, I will point it out.

Let's be honest. You're not going to listen to anything I say anyway. :)

Why do Dems hate kids so much?

As you can obviously tell in most of the videos you see, I'd say 95% of those radical left wingers protesting are either homeless or jobless or both. They're being paid by the their handlers, but there will not be nearly enough of them to make a difference in November!

As you can obviously tell in most of the videos you see, I'd say 95% of those radical left wingers protesting are either homeless or jobless or both. They're being paid by the their handlers, but there will not be nearly enough of them to make a difference in November!
You forgot about our dead voters :rolleyes:

You believe that you had dead voters??

We can play this childish game of, repeat what you think everyone that disagrees with you believes, but you still keep showing your ignorance.
You believe we will pay homeless people to vote for Democrats - who's the ignoramus here???

No doubt. And Biden is so bad that in just 16 months he caused the same things to happen in every country in the world! Insane!
I place at least part of the "major land war in Europe" on Biden. Which started the gas price increase, which is a big factor in inflation. And if it keeps going, our economy is in real trouble.

There is a reason Putin waited as long as he did to attack Ukraine. Not saying Trump was the end-all, be-all of foreign policy presidents, but IMO Putin does not fear Biden at all.

And the US President has to be, at some level, feared internationally. Reagan was, Bush 41 and 43 were, I think even Clinton and Obama were to a certain extent.

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
I place at least part of the "major land war in Europe" on Biden. Which started the gas price increase, which is a big factor in inflation. And if it keeps going, our economy is in real trouble.

There is a reason Putin waited as long as he did to attack Ukraine. Not saying Trump was the end-all, be-all of foreign policy presidents, but IMO Putin does not fear Biden at all.

And the US President has to be, at some level, feared internationally. Reagan was, Bush 41 and 43 were, I think even Clinton and Obama were to a certain extent.

If we are going to blame Biden for the war in Ukraine then we must also credit him for the way it has gone, no? He galvanized our allies, rebuilt the relationships that Trump destroyed, and as a result, what everyone said would be a two-week war is going on 3+ months. Oh, and Russia's economy has been gutted.

And I don't think for one second think that Putin was afraid of Trump. Trump bent over and grabbed his ankles in Helsinki, sided with Putin against our own intelligence agencies, all because he did not have the sack to challenge the guy on stage.

That was a sad day for America.

If we are going to blame Biden for the war in Ukraine then we must also credit him for the way it has gone, no? He galvanized our allies, rebuilt the relationships that Trump destroyed, and as a result, what everyone said would be a two-week war is going on 3+ months. Oh, and Russia's economy has been gutted.

And I don't think for one second think that Putin was afraid of Trump. Trump bent over and grabbed his ankles in Helsinki, sided with Putin against our own intelligence agencies, all because he did not have the sack to challenge the guy on stage.

Keep watching your nightly news and swallowing everything they feed you!
I think the FBI and CIA have seen better days and are now more politicized than ever.

You won't agree because you think you are as infallible as all the other one minded mental midgets that like your post and you theirs.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
So now you admit that your post made no sense. What a DA
I seriously get tired of explaining everything to you!

There will not be enough of your vocal dimwits that block highways, paint on buildings and scream obscenities' that only they hear (if it weren't for news outlets), to make a difference in November. Obviously they do not take part in everyday society by working and trying to make this country run since they are out everyday protesting, and disobeying the law. There is also just not enough young people who think, "Hey Mary and John and doing this, so it's cool. Let me go with them so I can feel accepted and cool too!"
It's really easy to identify, if you take a close look!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Russia sucks out loud militarily. They always have. The 'fearsome T-90 tank' they have is a bad joke and any modern anti-armor weapon will light it up like a Zippo (I mention this because blown up Russian tanks and armor is making the news.

If they can't rely on the Russian Winter (which is a bitch) they aren't very good. The Russian Winter, and their willingness to send millions of their own soldiers on effectively suicide missions, is how they won WWII.

Sure, the US has been providing equipment but the fact remains - Putin waited until Biden was in office to do this. This should tell you something.

Again - I am no Trump fan. He was the less bad option at best (IMO). But Biden is a terrible joke. He is well known to be an idiot. Has been for decades. I don't think he's a bad guy, he's just a moron.

Not to mention there were more US deaths from COVID under Biden than Trump.

Reactions: PawsFan_
These are your candidates - do you really expect them to turn things around?

FWK-es9WYAA3Yb1
Thats some terrible photoshopping. If that was a real shirt, the arrow to her pu$$y would have been horizontal to the ground under that fatness.

But what isn't photoshopped is the gas prices. I miss those.

Thats some terrible photoshopping. If that was a real shirt, the arrow to her pu$$y would have been horizontal to the ground under that fatness.

But what isn't photoshopped is the gas prices. I miss those.
Feel free to straighten out her pussy words and I'll re-post 😅

A travesty it’d be, for this gem to fade amongst the pages of TI.

You’re the GOAT for this, @nytigerfan.

Just fricking crushing it. The American people got this one right.

🤣🤣🤣

can’t say that I blame you for running back here, since I am absolutely destroying your feeble right wing talking points in other threads.

Biden’s approval rating will go back up (much like Reagan’s did). But you will still be a pusillanimous, creepy stalker and idiotic bottom feeder with no life.

can’t say that I blame you for running back here, since I am absolutely destroying your feeble right wing talking points in other threads.

Biden’s approval rating will go back up (much like Reagan’s did). But you will still be a pusillanimous, creepy stalker and idiotic bottom feeder with no life.
You’re being laughed at. 🐐

You seem to pride yourself on your belief that you are being objective. 'You aren't a zealot, you see the facts and analyze them in an unbiased way to come to a conclusion' type thing?

I want to share that, if I'm right about the above, you aren't seeing this situation in that way. To suggest, as you are, that trump is entirely without blame for the events of that day, or that he actively tried to stop them or ensure that things were peaceful, means you aren't seeing this objectively.

We can argue over the varying degrees of culpability, that's reasonable. But what you are suggesting is just objectively wrong.
You’re a zealot says the zealot

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just fricking crushing it. The American people got this one right.

In the fourth month of his presidency, Biden’s overall approval rating sits at 63%. When it comes to the new Democratic president’s handling of the pandemic, 71% of Americans approve, including 47% of Republicans.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT