ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

Don't you believe though that it's really the extremes of both parties that we really resent because most of us are more centrist? I'm not a fan of the progressive wing of my party but the majority of Democrats are in the reasonable middle. You can't say that for the current state of the Republican party. The wing that you represent barely exists anymore. There are Republicans that I would vote for but they're pretty much outcasts at this time. That's one reason why I admire you for having the balls to come on here and speak what most Rs would refrain from saying out loud. We need more of you to rein this thing back in.
I think more regular Republicans (not those in its political class) are more in the middle than you think. As you feel the Republican party has been hijacked by purists, I feel that the Democrats have been hijacked too. Most of the regular Democrats are in the middle too. Americans are more alike than different, but the media, corporatists, globalists and politicians need to drive us to a team for conflict. They win with this model and regular Americans lose.

I think more regular Republicans (not those in its political class) are more in the middle than you think. As you feel the Republican party has been hijacked by purists, I feel that the Democrats have been hijacked too. Most of the regular Democrats are in the middle too. Americans are more alike than different, but the media, corporatists, globalists and politicians need to drive us to a team for conflict. They win with this model and regular Americans lose.

I'm not a fan of the progressive wing of my party but the majority of Democrats are in the reasonable middle…..

Maybe you should define the middle or some examples.

• Haha
Reactions: nealchick
Democrats in the middle? There's some seriously delusional crap being posted in this thread. I just have to wonder what color the sky is in some of the worlds people in this thread live in. Good grief.

This is the single biggest problem at work in this country. It just gives us more and more radical and stupid candidates. Of course, on the national level we've shown we'll pick some real idiots as well. At this point, I am just for the smallest government possible. The government shouldn't be doing much of anything but defending our border, regulating interstate commerce and funding our military. Abolish almost everything else.

campaign finance first. then gerrymandering. then 2 party system. done.

Biden "crushing it" at 33% approval rating right now.

His approval rating has fallen faster than a lead turd.

Only 2.5 years left of his ineptness.

Reactions: CU Alumnus
Biden "crushing it" at 33% approval rating right now.

His approval rating has fallen faster than a lead turd.

Only 2.5 years left of his ineptness.

Ronald Reagan's approval rating dropped to 35% in his third year as President. Such ineptness,.

I have to apologize. The Poll I read today was actually from April. I guess he has sucked a lot longer than I thought. Still below 40% in all the polls I see.

I have to apologize. The Poll I read today was actually from April. I guess he has sucked a lot longer than I thought. Still below 40% in all the polls I see.

Speaking of polls...

After the first full week of televised hearings by the House Jan. 6 committee, 58 percent of Americans also say they think Trump should be charged with a crime for his role in the attack, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds.

Reactions: PAWrocka and dpic73
Was it hotter than you guaranteeing a Trump victory in 2020 and taking a one-year vacation from the board because of it?
When I was wrong, I admitted and kept my word.

You can’t even admit you were wrong. You’re aware everyone is laughing at you, right?

Carry on.

Reactions: AugTig
Just fricking crushing it. The American people got this one right.

In the fourth month of his presidency, Biden’s overall approval rating sits at 63%. When it comes to the new Democratic president’s handling of the pandemic, 71% of Americans approve, including 47% of Republicans.

Please tell me you don’t actually believe that

Speaking of polls...

After the first full week of televised hearings by the House Jan. 6 committee, 58 percent of Americans also say they think Trump should be charged with a crime for his role in the attack, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds.
I was talking to a good friend of mine about specifically this over the weekend, and his take was enlightening and thought provoking. Ready?

"Charging Trump will only make him stronger".

When my buddy said that I looked at him as if he had two heads, but then he said ...

" Think about it. They charge or arrest him and his face will be on every channel claiming that he is being held as a political prisoner or that the deep state is attempting to silence him. If he is charged it will send us into a greater divide"

I initially shook my head, dismissing my buddy, but then I thought ... he was 100% right.

When I was wrong, I admitted and kept my word.

You can’t even admit you were wrong. You’re aware everyone is laughing at you, right?

Carry on.

How was I wrong? When I posted that his approval rating was 63%.

Or are you saying that I was wrong to vote for him? If that is the case, then I don't know what to tell you. If you would take your head out of Trump's ass for five seconds, you might actually see reality.

If Trump had won - he didn't - then you and I would be having the same conversation, just opposite sides. We would have inflation and high gas prices and a tanking stock market. I would claim it was Trump's fault and you would be defending him.

And if you think that a bunch of anonymous slack-jawed yokels on a message board laughing at me bothers me even for one minute... you truly are a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I was talking to a good friend of mine about specifically this over the weekend, and his take was enlightening and thought provoking. Ready?

When my buddy said that I looked at him as if he had two heads, but then he said ...

" Think about it. They charge or arrest him and his face will be on every channel claiming that he is being held as a political prisoner or that the deep state is attempting to silence him. If he is charged it will send us into a greater divide"

I initially shook my head, dismissing my buddy, but then I thought ... he was 100% right.

I can see that. But if Trump runs again and loses, he will claim fraud again. He will pressure states to throw out electors and send ones loyal to him. He is already claiming fraud again in GA b/c his backed candidates got trounced.

The whole thing could seriously divide the republican party too. Will be very interesting to hear Mo Brooks testify to the Jan 6th committee. Isn't it interesting that as soon as any republican retires, they are suddenly very willing to vocally go against Trump?

Reactions: PAWrocka

Or are you saying that I was wrong to vote for him? If that is the case, then I don't know what to tell you. If you would take your head out of Trump's ass for five seconds, you might actually see reality.

If Trump had won - he didn't - then you and I would be having the same conversation, just opposite sides. We would have inflation and high gas prices and a tanking stock market. I would claim it was Trump's fault and you would be defending him.

And if you think that a bunch of anonymous slack-jawed yokels on a message board laughing at me bothers me even for one minute... you truly are a fool.
At least you admit your bias and intent to tow the company line regardless of the truth. All of which was obvious.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids

It will be dangerous to charge him but it will be more dangerous not to. But if charged and he gets off, your friend's scenario is correct. He will be seen as bullet-proof and above the law and the divide will then be too wide to bridge.

Reactions: PAWrocka
It will be dangerous to charge him but it will be more dangerous not to. But if charged and he gets off, your friend's scenario is correct. He will be seen as bullet-proof and above the law and the divide will then be too wide to bridge.
Let me ask you this. If you think he should be charged, then you have to think he could have/should have foreseen something like storming the capital on Jan6 was realistic possibility. If that is the case, should others, who btw view his words in a much more negative way, not have anticipated the same thing?

Let me ask you this. If you think he should be charged, then you have to think he could have/should have foreseen something like storming the capital on Jan6 was realistic possibility. If that is the case, should others, who btw view his words in a much more negative way, not have anticipated
Let me ask you this. If you think he should be charged, then you have to think he could have/should have foreseen something like storming the capital on Jan6 was realistic possibility. If that is the case, should others, who btw view his words in a much more negative way, not have anticipated the same thing?
He plotted to throw out the results of the election and was even caught on a phone call with the Georgia SOS trying to get him to cheat. He's guilty period. Let's say he didn't foresee the events of Jan 6th? Why didn't he try to stop them until 4 hours later?

We’ll, I’m glad the laughing doesn’t faze you.

You keep me rolling.

He plotted to throw out the results of the election and was even caught on a phone call with the Georgia SOS trying to get him to cheat. He's guilty period. Let's say he didn't foresee the events of Jan 6th? Why didn't he try to stop them until 4 hours later?

First, the bold part in that statement is simply a lie. Either you know that and do not care or are just listening to people who have already proven they are willing to lie in order to damage Trump and are to lazy to find out the facts for yourself and make an informed opinion.
He specifically called for PEACEFUL protest sometime between 12-1 on Jan6 during his speech - this has been reported. Additionally, he tweeted at least twice for no violence less than an hour after the capitol was breeched. Does knowing this change your mind any?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
and right here folks we see that not all hope is lost ... a moderate to liberal democrat and a moderate to conservative republican can absolutely agree.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
We’ll, I’m glad the laughing doesn’t faze you.

You keep me rolling.

You never actually address any points that are made, just smartass comments. You bore me and are a waste of time because you lack the ability for any substantive discussion.

You can continue to stalk me if you would like, I will not be wasting any more time with you.

You never actually address any points that are made, just smartass comments. You bore me and are a waste of time because you lack the ability for any substantive discussion.

You can continue to stalk me if you would like, I will not be wasting any more time with you.
Never stop being you, but catch up please… I viewed you this way long before now. You’re the gift that continues to give.

Congrats on your award winning post. It’ll continue to age brilliantly. 😂

First, the bold part in that statement is simply a lie. Either you know that and do not care or are just listening to people who have already proven they are willing to lie in order to damage Trump and are to lazy to find out the facts for yourself and make an informed opinion.
He specifically called for PEACEFUL protest sometime between 12-1 on Jan6 during his speech - this has been reported. Additionally, he tweeted at least twice for no violence less than an hour after the capitol was breeched. Does knowing this change your mind any?
Oh lort are you off your Klonopin again because your neurotic ramblings are the last thing I want to engage with.
But how sweet of you to provide cover for the man "you don't like" AGAIN.

Let's make it 3.5 hours since he sent his previous tweet about remaining peaceful AFTER they had broken into the Capitol. But oddly he sent an inflammatory tweet around the same time that seemed to support those beasts.

2:24 p.m.​

"Trump tweets: "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution."

He continues with more baseless claims about a fraudulent election."

Then finally at 6:01PM we tweeted:

6:01 p.m.​

Trump tweets again.

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

What was he doing the 3.5 hours in between? Why he was watching the insurrection with glee on tv according to witnesses, just like a good little treasonous "patriot" would do!

But let's take that little event out of the conversation and he's still a criminal!

"President Trump oversaw a sophisticated seven-part plan to overturn the 2020 election and prevent the transition of presidential power.
  1. President Trump engaged in a massive effort to spread false and fraudulent information to the American public claiming the 2020 election was stolen from him.
  2. President Trump corruptly planned to replace the Acting Attorney General, so that the Department of Justice would support his fake election claims.
  3. President Trump corruptly pressured Vice President Pence to refuse to count certified electoral votes in violation of the US Constitution and the law.
  4. President Trump corruptly pressured state election officials, and state legislators, to change election results.
  5. President Trump's legal team and other Trump associates instructed Republicans in multiple states to create false electoral slates and transmit those slates to Congress and the National Archives.
  6. President Trump summoned and assembled a violent mob in Washington and directed them to march on the US Capitol.
  7. As the violence was underway, President Trump ignored multiple pleas for assistance and failed to take immediate action to stop the violence and instruct his supporters to leave the Capitol."

Don't waste your time on a wall of words to provide cover. He's GUILTY! PERIOD!

Last edited:
Oh lort are you off your Klonopin again because your neurotic ramblings are the last thing I want to engage with.
But how sweet of you to provide cover for the man "you don't like" AGAIN.

Let's make it 3.5 hours since he sent his previous tweet about remaining peaceful AFTER they had broken into the Capitol. But oddly he sent an inflammatory tweet around the same time that seemed to support those beasts.

2:24 p.m.​

"Trump tweets: "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution."

He continues with more baseless claims about a fraudulent election."

Then finally at 6:01PM we tweeted:

6:01 p.m.​

Trump tweets again.

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

What was he doing the 3.5 hours in between? Why he was watching the insurrection with glee on tv according to witnesses, just like a good little treasonous "patriot" would do!

But let's take that little event out of the conversation and he's still a criminal!

"President Trump oversaw a sophisticated seven-part plan to overturn the 2020 election and prevent the transition of presidential power.
  1. President Trump engaged in a massive effort to spread false and fraudulent information to the American public claiming the 2020 election was stolen from him.
  2. President Trump corruptly planned to replace the Acting Attorney General, so that the Department of Justice would support his fake election claims.
  3. President Trump corruptly pressured Vice President Pence to refuse to count certified electoral votes in violation of the US Constitution and the law.
  4. President Trump corruptly pressured state election officials, and state legislators, to change election results.
  5. President Trump's legal team and other Trump associates instructed Republicans in multiple states to create false electoral slates and transmit those slates to Congress and the National Archives.
  6. President Trump summoned and assembled a violent mob in Washington and directed them to march on the US Capitol.
  7. As the violence was underway, President Trump ignored multiple pleas for assistance and failed to take immediate action to stop the violence and instruct his supporters to leave the Capitol."

Don't waste your time on a wall of words to provide cover. He's GUILTY! PERIOD!
I don't understand why I have to tell you the same thing 20 times before you mange to understand simple English. Again, it's like you don't even read a post before you respond to it. Here we go again!

First, Trump specifically called for PEACEFULL protests well BEFORE the breech of the capitol - sometime around noon that day.

Then WITHIN AN HOUR of the breech, he tweets AGAIN, ASKING FOR PROTESTORS TO BE PEACEFUL.

Just over an hour later, he AGAIN call for peace and for protestors to go home.

And lol at you just basically copy and pasting some bs talking points from a group of proven liars like it is some type of factual unbiased representation of what happened. You do realize some of that "seven part plan" is just provably outright lies, right. I bet you think this was all part of his collusion with Russia too right? He was probably facetiming putin so he could tell him what to do, lol. You are ridiculous.

I don't understand why I have to tell you the same thing 20 times before you mange to understand simple English. Again, it's like you don't even read a post before you respond to it. Here we go again!

First, Trump specifically called for PEACEFULL protests well BEFORE the breech of the capitol - sometime around noon that day.

Then WITHIN AN HOUR of the breech, he tweets AGAIN, ASKING FOR PROTESTORS TO BE PEACEFUL.

And lol at you just basically copy and pasting some bs talking points from a group of proven liars like it is some type of factual unbiased representation of what happened. You do realize some of that "seven part plan" is just provably outright lies, right. I bet you think this was all part of his collusion with Russia too right? He was probably facetiming putin so he could tell him what to do, lol. You are ridiculous.

You seem to pride yourself on your belief that you are being objective. 'You aren't a zealot, you see the facts and analyze them in an unbiased way to come to a conclusion' type thing?

I want to share that, if I'm right about the above, you aren't seeing this situation in that way. To suggest, as you are, that trump is entirely without blame for the events of that day, or that he actively tried to stop them or ensure that things were peaceful, means you aren't seeing this objectively.

We can argue over the varying degrees of culpability, that's reasonable. But what you are suggesting is just objectively wrong.

You seem to pride yourself on your belief that you are being objective. 'You aren't a zealot, you see the facts and analyze them in an unbiased way to come to a conclusion' type thing?

I want to share that, if I'm right about the above, you aren't seeing this situation in that way. To suggest, as you are, that trump is entirely without blame for the events of that day, or that he actively tried to stop them or ensure that things were peaceful, means you aren't seeing this objectively.

We can argue over the varying degrees of culpability, that's reasonable. But what you are suggesting is just objectively wrong.
Okay, so how about you answer this question. If you think trump is responsible to any significant degree, then you have to think he could have/should have at least thought his remarks might possibly lead to some sort of violence, right? You think he should have at least had recognized there was at least the possibility some of his lunatic followers would resort to violence?

Also, my main point was not to necessarily defend trump. It was to point out the lies the poster was telling.

072fa2228395d2ab31717b2101b6b9c3.gif

I understand from you that he's a nice man and he was just doing what's best for us - because he cares!

Are you saying he didn't do those things in the 7 part plan? Because if you are, you're a bald-faced liar who intentionally insulates himself from information he doesn't like. I know you're not watching the hearings for fear that you might hear something that contradicts your Pollyanna version of his last months in office, but if you did, you would know that he is thoroughly corrupt and he tried to pull every trick in the book to desperately cling to power. The man is a criminal who gave the middle finger to his oath to the Constitution in order to sate his own selfish lust for power. This is worse than Watergate and if there is any justice, he will spend the next 5 years sharing a bunk with Bubba on Riker's Island.

Here's a recap of yesterday's hearing

"At the end of today’s hearing, Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY), the January 6 committee’s vice chair, directly addressed Trump supporters: “It can be difficult to accept that President Trump abused your trust, that he deceived you. Many will invent excuses to ignore that fact. But that is a fact. I wish it weren’t true, but it is.”

Last edited:
I understand from you that he's a nice man and he was just doing what's best for us - because he cares!

Are you saying he didn't do those things in the 7 part plan? Because if you are, you're a bald-faced liar who intentionally insulates himself from information he doesn't like. I know you're not watching the hearings for fear that you might hear something that contradicts your Pollyanna version of his last months in office, but if you did, you would know that he is thoroughly corrupt and he tried to pull every trick in the book to desperately cling to power. The man is a criminal who gave the middle finger to his oath to the Constitution in order to sate his own selfish lust for power. This is worse than Watergate and if there is any justice, he will spend the next 5 years sharing a bunk with Bubba on Riker's Island.

Here's a recap of yesterday's hearing

"At the end of today’s hearing, Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY), the January 6 committee’s vice chair, directly addressed Trump supporters: “It can be difficult to accept that President Trump abused your trust, that he deceived you. Many will invent excuses to ignore that fact. But that is a fact. I wish it weren’t true, but it is.”
Lets take a couple of those seven points.

#1. He did that, but if politicians spreading disinformation is a crime, then we can just lock all of them up. We can start with the ring leader of that hearing for falsely claiming he indisputable proof a sitting potus was conspiring with with a foreign govt. That seems like kinda a big deal and we know 100% it was a lie.

2. If he planned to replace the AG, why didn't he? It was within his power. No one could have stopped him.

6. this is just carefully worded bs. If he had "summoned and assembled" supporters to be there in any direct way, there would have been multiple times the number of people that showed up, so that is just a ridiculous statement. Do you think he had any expectation of violence on jan6 before it happened?

7. As I have pointed out to you multiple times already, he called for PEACEFUL protests both immediately before and at least twice after the capitol was breeched - which directly contradicts the notion he wanted/intended violence. We know for sure this one is a lie.

Just fricking crushing it. The American people got this one right.

In the fourth month of his presidency, Biden’s overall approval rating sits at 63%. When it comes to the new Democratic president’s handling of the pandemic, 71% of Americans approve, including 47% of Republicans.

This aged well @nytigerfan. People are getting exactly what they voted for and a large portion of the country knew this would happen. Hopefully you and others learned from your mistake.

Lets take a couple of those seven points.

#1. He did that, but if politicians spreading disinformation is a crime, then we can just lock all of them up. We can start with the ring leader of that hearing for falsely claiming he indisputable proof a sitting potus was conspiring with with a foreign govt. That seems like kinda a big deal and we know 100% it was a lie.

2. If he planned to replace the AG, why didn't he? It was within his power. No one could have stopped him.

6. this is just carefully worded bs. If he had "summoned and assembled" supporters to be there in any direct way, there would have been multiple times the number of people that showed up, so that is just a ridiculous statement. Do you think he had any expectation of violence on jan6 before it happened?

7. As I have pointed out to you multiple times already, he called for PEACEFUL protests both immediately before and at least twice after the capitol was breeched - which directly contradicts the notion he wanted/intended violence. We know for sure this one is a lie.
This is direct proof that you are insulating yourself from the hearings so it won't pop the delusional bubble you inhabit. You would know exactly why he didn't replace the AG if you were watching. Richard Engel and Pat Ciccilone laid it out for him in very stark terms. Everyone at the DOJ would resign and he'd be leading a graveyard and that scared him.

The rest of your points are fluffy spins to provide cover for a criminal that "you don't like" **cough

To be fair, NY was correct. Only the "it" he was crushing was the American people.
I knew it would be bad with Biden and the democrats in charge but in all honesty, i didn't think it would get this bad this quickly. Major land war in Europe, inflation at a 40 year high, gas prices at their highest level ever, a contracting economy and a stock market that is now in a bear market. All of this in just 18 months. It is easy to see why Biden's approval rating is at record lows at this point in a presidency. @nytigerfan

I knew it would be bad with Biden and the democrats in charge but in all honesty, i didn't think it would get this bad this quickly. Major land war in Europe, inflation at a 40 year high, gas prices at their highest level ever, a contracting economy and a stock market that is now in a bear market. All of this in just 18 months. It is easy to see why Biden's approval rating is at record lows at this point in a presidency. @nytigerfan

No doubt. And Biden is so bad that in just 16 months he caused the same things to happen in every country in the world! Insane!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT