ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

The new variant was found in South Africa but somehow that resulted in a ban that covers 8 more African countries?? I guess Trump's a racist and Biden is just horrible at geography? Has he banned travel from the Netherlands or England yet? They've found it there also.......

Even if you strip the racist parts out of the bans, Biden and his team all said that travel bans don't work when he was doing his best to win your vote, so again......what's changed in a year's time? If the bans didn't work then, why do they work now?

If you want to stick with the racist narrative, I guess that's fine but at some point it's just going to make you look less capable of arguing a point. I'd try and work on your ability to articulate your thoughts without the help of liberal media outlets, might help you grow as a person.

Do you honestly believe that what wrote (copied and pasted below) is untrue? Just need to know the level of crazy I am dealing with here.

You dont have to be that smart to go back and do some reading to educate yourself on Trump's views on immigration, both legal and illegal. Why do you think that Bannon and Miller were so eager to jump on the trump train? They all share a fear that unless immigration of brown / black / muslim people is stopped, then in 50 years whites will be the minority. They don't want tat to happen. Trump has referenced France and the rising muslim population many times. It's all there.

Do you honestly believe that what wrote (copied and pasted below) is untrue? Just need to know the level of crazy I am dealing with here.

You dont have to be that smart to go back and do some reading to educate yourself on Trump's views on immigration, both legal and illegal. Why do you think that Bannon and Miller were so eager to jump on the trump train? They all share a fear that unless immigration of brown / black / muslim people is stopped, then in 50 years whites will be the minority. They don't want tat to happen. Trump has referenced France and the rising muslim population many times. It's all there.
All Trump did was further evolve Obama's policy........but I guess Obama can't be racist

All Trump did was further evolve Obama's policy........but I guess Obama can't be racist

Ding, ding, ding, ding. Exactly. Trump "evolved" Obama's six month ban (that was in response to a specific threat) into an ongoing ban that was not in response to any particular threat. Obama's ban was on potentially nefarious characters who had visited those countries, not citizens of those countries. Obama’s order put a pause on refugee processing, whereas Trump’s halt in entries applied to all non-U.S. visitors.

Thank you for so effectively proving my point. I could not have done it without you.

5we2st.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
From the all wise @nytigerfan

"The American people spoke and they demanded a change. Now we are getting it. God bless America. God bless your president Joe Biden."

I keep hearing someone laud the President's accomplishments. It seems most American's don't agree. Biden's rating is dropping faster than his ice cream cone melts on a summer day.

I keep hearing someone laud the President's accomplishments. It seems most American's don't agree. Biden's rating is dropping faster than his ice cream cone melts on a summer day.

Don't get too cocky

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Don't get too cocky

The only way he’d ever win again, would be if things went the same as last time.

We all know what actually happened.

80MM+ votes 😂

The only way he’d ever win again, would be if things went the same as last time.

We all know what actually happened.

80MM+ votes 😂
You "know" what happened because the biggest liar in American political history told you so. Odd that 14 months later you haven't found any of these millions of deep state fraudulent votes.

You "know" what happened because the biggest liar in American political history told you so. Odd that 14 months later you haven't found any of these millions of deep state fraudulent votes.
No objective person with common sense needed Trump, or anyone else to tell them what happened. “Let’s go home tonight everyone, we’ll finish counting tomorrow.”

What was going on was easy to see.

Well damn, if you had just told me that before. Now I see how clear it is that the election was stolen.
Let’s pretend that didn’t actually happen.

Are you pleased with the results? Has Biden done a good job?

Let’s pretend that didn’t actually happen.

Are you pleased with the results? Has Biden done a good job?
He passed some monumental legislation that I'm very happy about. He hasn't been perfect but he hasn't been terrible either except in the right wing echo chamber. But I'm most pleased that he crushed the former guy and saved democracy. For that I'll be eternally grateful :cool:

Election night, Trump is up by hundreds of thousands in multiple states… Biden holds a press conference, and calmly states he’s confident in what the end results will be, and that they’ll reconvene in the morning.

They all knew.

He passed some monumental legislation that I'm very happy about. He hasn't been perfect but he hasn't been terrible either except in the right wing echo chamber. But I'm most pleased that he crushed the former guy and saved democracy. For that I'll be eternally grateful :cool:

Let’s be real.. he’s been a disaster.

Election night, Trump is up by hundreds of thousands in multiple states… Biden holds a press conference, and calmly states he’s confident in what the end results will be, and that they’ll reconvene in the morning.

They all knew.
The set up was in place months before when Trump knew most people would be voting by mail so he urged Repubs to vote in person so he could make that very claim. Anyone with a scintilla of brain matter could see what he was doing.

Reactions: clemsontiger02

They all knew.

Reactions: dpic73
Missed you guys… mean it. 😁

That being said, Biden hasn’t done much of anything right. Everything has gone backwards with him. It’s sad.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Missed you guys… mean it. 😁

That being said, Biden hasn’t done much of anything right. Everything has gone backwards with him. It’s sad.

I will never fault anyone for criticizing Biden or his administration. Totally fair game. And there is PLENTY of room for criticism.

But I will always show up to fact check unsubstantiated falsehoods about the 2020 election being stolen.

Given the pandemic, and the months-long expectation of more absentee voting than ever in history, no rational person expected to get the results on election night, barring an unexpected landslide victory for either candidate. A close race was always going to take days to resolve.

And what do you know, GOP-led state legislatures actively fought against beginning counting early.

I will never fault anyone for criticizing Biden or his administration. Totally fair game. And there is PLENTY of room for criticism.

But I will always show up to fact check unsubstantiated falsehoods about the 2020 election being stolen.

Given the pandemic, and the months-long expectation of more absentee voting than ever in history, no rational person expected to get the results on election night, barring an unexpected landslide victory for either candidate. A close race was always going to take days to resolve.

And what do you know, GOP-led state legislatures actively fought against beginning counting early.

majority of states not allowed to count absentee/mail in ballots until after the polls close and pubs don't understand why more dem ballots get counted overnight when that's the only time the majority of the states allow counting of mail in ballots.

if you're still claiming election fraud in 2022 you're most likely a knuckle dragging paste eater who probably has difficulty putting on his/her velcro shoes

surprised there isn't more chatter on the jobs report last week. Joe Biden killing it bringing back 6.7m of the 9.3m jobs lost in 2020/2021.

Puts him about 6.6m jobs shy of pre-pandemic levels when you factor in employable population growth (immigration both legal and illegal, teens entering the workforce, moms coming back to work etc). Also, not clear how many of those jobs are govt jobs.

No no. Confusing approval ratings with whether those people will vote him is a trap that this conservative tweeter is hoping you'll fall into.
This is very much true. Once you are dependent on the govt for for resources, you will vote for the side handing out $$$ every time, no matter if you agree with them or not on issues. Democrats understand this. That is why the continually push for more and more dependence on govt programs. They know once you are hooked, nothing else matters.

33% in the latest Quinnipiac poll. Woof.

200.gif

You have to wonder if he's trying to be this bad.

Former Clinton adviser and pollster Mark Penn analyzes why Biden is losing support in key Democratic voting blocs.

"These are spectacularly low [approval] numbers. To really get down to it, only a third being favorable and in the 20s on independents, of course makes [Biden's] re-election a virtual impossibility. The administration has got to pivot or this is going to be a tornado of a midterms if these numbers continue to hold up. And frankly, they’ve had month after month here to do something to turn around on inflation, on immigration, on Ukraine, on crime. And they just haven’t done it. They have done small little incremental changes. They need big changes to change some big numbers."

Is he still "crushing it?"

You have to wonder if he's trying to be this bad.

Former Clinton adviser and pollster Mark Penn analyzes why Biden is losing support in key Democratic voting blocs.

"These are spectacularly low [approval] numbers. To really get down to it, only a third being favorable and in the 20s on independents, of course makes [Biden's] re-election a virtual impossibility. The administration has got to pivot or this is going to be a tornado of a midterms if these numbers continue to hold up. And frankly, they’ve had month after month here to do something to turn around on inflation, on immigration, on Ukraine, on crime. And they just haven’t done it. They have done small little incremental changes. They need big changes to change some big numbers."

Is he still "crushing it?"
He never was crushing it, but I'll let @nytigerfan answer that for himself. Speaking to that, many of the brainwashed liberals on this site have gone into hiding. @ClemTigsCo being one of the more out-spoken ones. There are a few stragglers, but I assume they to will either give up or see the light eventually.

No no. Confusing approval ratings with whether those people will vote for him is a trap that this conservative tweeter is hoping you'll fall into.

Oh I know. Dems have some of those demographics addicted to that OPM and they can’t stop voting for them regardless of the amount of incompetence.

Reactions: CUT93
Oh I know. Dems have some of those demographics addicted to that OPM and they can’t stop voting for them regardless of the amount of incompetence.
When you compare it to the alternative our side still looks better. Regardless, Joe won't run again but the mid-terms could be bleak, though I doubt they'll be as bad as your side predicts. We came out pretty good after re-districting and if your side keeps pushing all this Puritan style backwards legislation, I think we still have a chance to pull it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT