ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

Good blog that talks about the build back better agenda.......

One of the more interesting mentions is around the forced usage of Unionized labor in exchange for tax write offs, which my understanding was that a massive influx of budget into the IRS was meant to discourage write offs but here we are I guess........

Why would a president want to practically force the usage of a unionized work force other than to drive up compensation and thus inflation? Everyone understands that the bottom line/COGS (Cost of goods sold) get's reflected in the consumer price right?

Maybe ask John Deere how they feel about Unions right now.........

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Why would a president want to practically force the usage of a unionized work force other than to drive up compensation and thus inflation? Everyone understands that the bottom line/COGS (Cost of goods sold) get's reflected in the consumer price right?
Votes
Votes
and more
Votes

The more union votes he gets, the fewer ballot boxes dems need to stuff.

5r68ob.jpg

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Anyway

Does anyone know what homeboy’s latest approval ratings are? @nytigerfan can you help us out?

43%. About the same as Trump in his final year. And worse than every president (other than Trump) at this point in their tenure going back to at least Truman.

Really just an awful president. But hopefully this hands the midterms to the republicans. And thank goodness the lone two moderates have rescued the American people from trillions in wasted spend and the creation of entirely new entitlements.

Reactions: Clem'sSon
43%. About the same as Trump in his final year. And worse than every president (other than Trump) at this point in their tenure going back to at least Truman.

Really just an awful president. But hopefully this hands the midterms to the republicans. And thank goodness the lone two moderates have rescued the American people from trillions in wasted spend and the creation of entirely new entitlements.

What's hilarious is that the Dems are acting like they have some sort of mandate to enact this ridiculous sending spree, when they won by the slimmest of margins. As you alluded to, they're trying to force this horrible spree through in the year they have left in control...

Oh, what am I saying? It costs "Nothing." Or so I've been told.

Last edited:

lol wasted spend. When your GOAT home is underwater will it be the GOAT anymore?

lol wasted spend. When your GOAT home is underwater will it be the GOAT anymore?

Honestly for what my taxes would increase over time, I could build an amazing retaining wall.

Seriously though, I don't mind some environmental policy. I've said that. But I suspect the dems plans aren't particularly efficient and will at best be moderately effective.

But free community college en masse? Yea, no thanks.

We also shouldn't be expanding Medicare when we can't pay for the current program. We haven't increased the eligibility age since the program was implemented, even though life expectancy has increased ~10 years.

We need to focus on how to drive cost out of the healthcare system - not pour more money into it.

Honestly for what my taxes would increase over time, I could build an amazing retaining wall.

Seriously though, I don't mind some environmental policy. I've said that. But I suspect the dems plans aren't particularly efficient and will at best be moderately effective.

We also shouldn't be expanding Medicare when we can't pay for the current program. We haven't increased the eligibility age since the program was implemented, even though life expectancy has increased ~10 years.

We need to focus on how to drive cost out of the healthcare system - not pour more money into it.
The challenge the government has and traditionally has had is that the overhead has gotten so complicated that they wouldn't know where to start to cut some of the costs. I see this a great deal in poorly ran companies where their bottom line gets so complex, it outpaces their inbound revenue and the C-Suite has no clue where to start to fix it. That's when the capital raises and debt positions start to build and they find themselves in the same position as the Govt......borrow more to spend more.

The government simply isn't going to get highly motivated, early career, top notch talent because they don't pay like big tech, pharma or wall street so they outsource to consulting firms which does nothing more than compound the spend.

Highly recommend folks do some research on public companies and see how much revenue they track annually from the Govt. KPMG, Accenture, Oliver Wyman, Ernst and Young just to name a few..........then have a look at how many people the government employees and you'll start to get a good sense of how badly managed their balance sheet is.

The challenge the government has and traditionally has had is that the overhead has gotten so complicated that they wouldn't know where to start to cut some of the costs. I see this a great deal in poorly ran companies where their bottom line gets so complex, it outpaces their inbound revenue and the C-Suite has no clue where to start to fix it. That's when the capital raises and debt positions start to build and they find themselves in the same position as the Govt......borrow more to spend more.

The government simply isn't going to get highly motivated, early career, top notch talent because they don't pay like big tech, pharma or wall street so they outsource to consulting firms which does nothing more than compound the spend.

Highly recommend folks do some research on public companies and see how much revenue they track annually from the Govt. KPMG, Accenture, Oliver Wyman, Ernst and Young just to name a few..........then have a look at how many people the government employees and you'll start to get a good sense of how badly managed their balance sheet is.

It’s certainly no secret that the government is wildly inefficient. I would have to think that even our resident big government dems would agree there.

Some of the issues in the bloated spending bill are legitimate concerns and there should be a plan to address. It’s where the GOP is falling short. They need to offer more efficient, more logical solutions that utilize the guiding hand of the gov’t rather than massive spending plans.

A recent example was opportunity zones. I’ve also mentioned interest free loans for training in high-demand, future oriented trades and professions (ilo free community college). Or tax incentives to bring healthy food options into food deserts.

Plenty of options. I think the public would welcome sensible, budget-friendly alternatives.

Last edited:
Reactions: iceheart08

You better hope everyone else on the block builds amazing retaining walls also. Of course, when the time comes I am sure you and your neighbors will be asking the government for help in securing your homes from rising seas.

The dems climate package called for a mandatory 4% conversion to clean energy. 4 frigging %. That is it. It would have given us a 50% cut in emissions in 10 years. That was too much for pubs and Manchin to stomach. It is pathetic. The amount of money we are going to be spending in the future will be catastrophic.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
It’s certainly no secret that the government is wildly inefficient. I would have to think that even our resident big government dems would agree there.

Some of the issues in the bloated spending bill are legitimate concerns and there should be a plan to address. It’s where the GOP is falling short. They need to offer more efficient, more logical solutions that utilize the guiding hand of the gov’t rather than massive spending plans.

A recent example was opportunity zones. I’ve also mentioned interest free loans for training in high-demand, future oriented trades and professions (ilo free community college). Or tax incentives to bring healthy food options into food deserts.

Plenty of options. I think the public would welcome sensible, budget-friendly alternatives.

If you think the do nothing republicans are going to propose or back any sensible legislation to address poverty or climate change... well i dont know what to tell you.

Yea, but the problem is dems will spend a shit ton of money … and still not fix poverty or climate change.
Leaving the social programs out of it for a minute, the dems plan for addressing climate change is not bad. 4% conversion to clean renewable energy each year. By 2030 we would cut emissions by 50% and 80% of our energy output would be renewable and clean. The republicans are going to torpedo this because I guess they still think climate change is a hoax. Manchin is going to torpedo it b/c his son owns a coal exchange business in WV (that he is a huge stakeholder in).

Leaving the social programs out of it for a minute, the dems plan for addressing climate change is not bad. 4% conversion to clean renewable energy each year. By 2030 we would cut emissions by 50% and 80% of our energy output would be renewable and clean. The republicans are going to torpedo this because I guess they still think climate change is a hoax. Manchin is going to torpedo it b/c his son owns a coal exchange business in WV (that he is a huge stakeholder in).

Perhaps all for the best. Per AP:

Instead, officials are coalescing around a new package of strategies that could potentially achieve similar emission reduction goals without adding new costs to the overall package.

Good WSJ article on the new attempt at a wealth tax @nytigerfan :

Democrats claim the tax will only hit some 700 uber-rich Americans with more than $1 billion in assets or who have more than $100 million in income for three consecutive years. That’s what they always say.

The first income tax enacted after ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment in 1913 had seven tax brackets with rates from 1% on income over $3,000 ($83,972 in current dollars) to 7% on income exceeding $500,000 ($14 million). You know what rates are now. The alternative minimum tax also only applied initially to the richest Americans, but with time expanded to hit millions in the middle class.

Complexity is one reason European countries, including France, Germany and Sweden, abandoned broad-based wealth taxes. Many of the rich dodged wealth taxes by exploiting carve-outs or moving. The very rich will find ways to avoid confiscatory taxes, but bad tax policy distorts investment.

Sweden abolished its wealth tax in 2007 following an exodus of capital and business tycoons. France repealed its net wealth tax in 2018, estimating that some 10,000 people with 35 billion euros worth of assets had left in the previous 15 years for tax reasons. The government was losing revenue from income taxes that the wealthy would have paid.

By the way, a wealth tax is also probably illegal. The Constitution says Congress can only impose “direct taxes” that are “apportioned among the several states” according to population. While the Sixteenth Amendment authorized Congress to tax “incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment,” unrealized capital gains aren’t income.

Democrats figure that’s a fight for another day. Their sole goal now is to come up with some way, any way, to raise enough revenue on paper, however illusory, to fund their spending bill without losing the votes of Sens. Sinema and Joe Manchin. The AP reports that Mr. Manchin is fine with the wealth tax. Democrats will take any refuge in a political storm, even if it’s a mirage.

Perhaps all for the best. Per AP:

Instead, officials are coalescing around a new package of strategies that could potentially achieve similar emission reduction goals without adding new costs to the overall package.

Yes I read about these options last week after Manchin told the WH that he would not support the climate package (that he himself authored). There are two reasons why these wont work.

1. There is a carrot but no stick. We have seen historically that it doesn't work.

2. They rely heavily on executive orders. As you remember one of the first things front butt did when he took office was reverse all of Obama's climate related EOs. It's pretty much guaranteed that the next republican president will do the same.

Good WSJ article on the new attempt at a wealth tax @nytigerfan :

Democrats claim the tax will only hit some 700 uber-rich Americans with more than $1 billion in assets or who have more than $100 million in income for three consecutive years. That’s what they always say.

The first income tax enacted after ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment in 1913 had seven tax brackets with rates from 1% on income over $3,000 ($83,972 in current dollars) to 7% on income exceeding $500,000 ($14 million). You know what rates are now. The alternative minimum tax also only applied initially to the richest Americans, but with time expanded to hit millions in the middle class.

Complexity is one reason European countries, including France, Germany and Sweden, abandoned broad-based wealth taxes. Many of the rich dodged wealth taxes by exploiting carve-outs or moving. The very rich will find ways to avoid confiscatory taxes, but bad tax policy distorts investment.

Sweden abolished its wealth tax in 2007 following an exodus of capital and business tycoons. France repealed its net wealth tax in 2018, estimating that some 10,000 people with 35 billion euros worth of assets had left in the previous 15 years for tax reasons. The government was losing revenue from income taxes that the wealthy would have paid.

By the way, a wealth tax is also probably illegal. The Constitution says Congress can only impose “direct taxes” that are “apportioned among the several states” according to population. While the Sixteenth Amendment authorized Congress to tax “incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment,” unrealized capital gains aren’t income.

Democrats figure that’s a fight for another day. Their sole goal now is to come up with some way, any way, to raise enough revenue on paper, however illusory, to fund their spending bill without losing the votes of Sens. Sinema and Joe Manchin. The AP reports that Mr. Manchin is fine with the wealth tax. Democrats will take any refuge in a political storm, even if it’s a mirage.

I get it man. The rich are exceedingly good at evading taxes (just look at Trump). They are themselves corporations that can go global whenever they want.

You win, I am on your side now. Let's keep some change in our pockets, do nothing and just let the whole thing burn down.

Let the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. History has proven that it always ends well. Let the seas rise and begin a mass relocation and fight for scarce resources.

Reactions: dpic73
I get it man. The rich are exceedingly good at evading taxes (just look at Trump). They are themselves corporations that can go global whenever they want.

You win, I am on your side now. Let's keep some change in our pockets, do nothing and just let the whole thing burn down.

Let the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. History has proven that it always ends well. Let the seas rise and begin a mass relocation and fight for scarce resources.

Yea, there's obviously a middle ground. But implementing an entirely new category of taxation that is unconstitutional and opens the door to wealth confiscation is probably a bad idea - like many that the dems have.

I've also said that I wish the GOP would develop real policy to address some of the issues we have.

Let's go Brandon. America's love for him is still dropping like an old woman's tits.

Biden has a 37.8% approval rating and a 59% disapproval rating. Forty-six percent of those included in the survey said Biden has done a worse job than expected. Sixty-four percent said they don't want Biden to run for reelection. That's a big chuck of that "81 million."

Let's go Brandon. America's love for him is still dropping like an old woman's tits.

Biden has a 37.8% approval rating and a 59% disapproval rating. Forty-six percent of those included in the survey said Biden has done a worse job than expected. Sixty-four percent said they don't want Biden to run for reelection. That's a big chuck of that "81 million."

And it was a USAToday Poll..........hardly an enemy of this administration.

The man is in early-onset dementia (and "early" is used to help the low IQ folks understand).

You better hope everyone else on the block builds amazing retaining walls also. Of course, when the time comes I am sure you and your neighbors will be asking the government for help in securing your homes from rising seas.

The dems climate package called for a mandatory 4% conversion to clean energy. 4 frigging %. That is it. It would have given us a 50% cut in emissions in 10 years. That was too much for pubs and Manchin to stomach. It is pathetic. The amount of money we are going to be spending in the future will be catastrophic.
You think that's the only shit in the bill...you're an idiot.

And it was a USAToday Poll..........hardly an enemy of this administration.

The man is in early-onset dementia (and "early" is used to help the low IQ folks understand).

These numbers will rebound. Hell Reagan had a 42% approval rating his first year in office. The dems just have a messaging problem, and they are letting the haters control the dialogue.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.

Comparing Oct 2020 to Oct 2021

Wages up 9.5%
Unemployment down 38.5%
GDP up over 100%
Stock Market up 23%
Consumer spending up 10%
Record number of jobs added in the first 9 months

Yes. inflation is up 5.4%, but that will also improve over time. And wage growth is still outpacing it.

Last edited:
These numbers will rebound. Hell Reagan had a 42% approval rating his first year in office. The dems just have a messaging problem, and they are letting the haters control the dialogue.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.

Comparing Oct 2020 to Oct 2021

Wages up 9.5%
Unemployment down 38.5%
GDP up over 100%
Stock Market up 23%
Consumer spending up 10%
Record number of jobs added in the first 9 months

Yes. inflation is up 5.4%, but that will also improve over time. And wage growth is still outpacing it.

You are really trying hard. Given that inflation numbers were corrupted by both sides and no longer include gas prices, these numbers are quite disputable. And the starting point being used is nothing so really the numbers should be up about two or three times that much. In short, what you posted is what amounts to a deceit or an attempt to color something in a way that will cover up just how bad things are.

That said, I would encourage you to keep going and keep touting all this. Please shout it from the tops of mountains and buildings. Keep on believing this and being a person blinded by partisanship. I would love that! When asked what Joe Biden should do to help the country next year, the number one answer was resign/quit.

Can't say I have seen that before. :) But never mind them, I am certain you are right that things are just great! Filling a 15 gallon tank of gas is costing people over $20 more this year than last year. That's never a winning strategy. I am so glad you don't see that though. I hope the rest of the people like you don't see it either.

From CNBC:
Fuel oil prices soared 12.3% for the month, part of a 59.1% increase over the past year. Energy prices overall rose 4.8% in October and are up 30% for the 12-month period.

Used vehicle prices again were a big contributor, rising 2.5% on the month and 26.4% for the year. New vehicle prices were up 1.4% and 9.8% respectively.

Food prices also showed a sizeable bounce, up 0.9% and 5.3% respectively. Within the food category, meat, poultry, fish and eggs collectively rose 1.7% for the month and 11.9% year over year.

Last edited:
You are really trying hard. Given that inflation numbers were corrupted by both sides and no longer include gas prices, these numbers are quite disputable. And the starting point being used is nothing so really the numbers should be up about two or three times that much. In short, what you posted is what amounts to a deceit or an attempt to color something in a way that will cover up just how bad things are.

That said, I would encourage you to keep going and keep touting all this. Please shout it from the tops of mountains and buildings. Keep on believing this and being a person blinded by partisanship. I would love that! When asked what Joe Biden should do to help the country next year, the number one answer was resign/quit. Can't say I have seen that before. :) But never mind them, I am certain you are right that things are just great!

Yea pal. I am the one blinded by partisanship.

I love how these numbers don't count to you under a democrat president, but they do under a republican. Pathetic. Some day you will wake up, turn off the OANN and start thinking for yourself.

• Haha
Yea pal. I am the one blinded by partisanship.

I love how these numbers don't count to you under a democrat president, but they do under a republican. Pathetic. Some day you will wake up, turn off the OANN and start thinking for yourself.

This response shows you don't have a clue and you really don't have a response.

I am not a partisan. I am a Constitutional Conservative. I would not change one single thing about your life if given the opportunity. I don't care of your gay, straight, bi and I don't care if you worship Satan or a statue of a golden moose. I could not care less what color you are. I don't care if you wear your underwear on your head. I have no interest or right to try and control any aspect of your life outside of the common laws we have in place to maintain a civil society.

I don't support Republicans. I don't know how to make this any clearer. Want a sign of how stupid Republicans are? They bailed out Pelosi with this ridiculous infrastructure bill. It would not have passed without them. You should be a huge GOP fan right now. The GOP is the stupid party. It has been for a long time and it will continue to be. I want to be left alone. I want to get rid of almost all the departments of governments. I want to leave things at the state level and have our government do only what it must. Does that sound like a Republican to you? The GOP and Democrats both spend like drunken sailors and they are destroying our country. I'd like to put all of them in one of the Space X rockets with no return trajectory and launch them into space.

By the way, your insult about where I get my news (which is incorrect) just shows what a sheeple you are my friend. You don't have a damn clue. You actually think some media is respectable and accurate while other parts aren't. I could make the same response you did about CNN, PBS, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WaPo etc. and it would be true. They are all in the tank. It's outrage media. It's not actual journalism. Substack has some really good journalists reporting there but even they opinionize their stories because they are so disgusted with the old media. It's a fool's paradise for sure. My suggestion to you is stop playing there but I know you won't listen.

By the way, your insult about where I get my news (which is incorrect) just shows what a sheeple you are my friend. You don't have a damn clue. You actually think some media is respectable and accurate while other parts aren't. I could make the same response you did about CNN, PBS, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, WaPo etc. and it would be true. They are all in the tank. It's outrage media. It's not actual journalism. Substack has some really good journalists reporting there but even they opinionize their stories because they are so disgusted with the old media. It's a fool's paradise for sure. My suggestion to you is stop playing there but I know you won't listen.

You are going to spin right off of this planet you you crazy bastard. Nothing in your TWO response posts negates the numbers I shared. Keep ranting about government and the media all you want. I shared REAL NUMBERS. You got nothing.

• Haha
You are going to spin right off of this planet you you crazy bastard. Nothing in your TWO response posts negates the numbers I shared. Keep ranting about government and the media all you want. I shared REAL NUMBERS. You got nothing.

Given that most of us were alive and know the economy was largely shut down, it goes without saying that any restarting of the economy is going to net some crazy numbers. The issue is the numbers aren't good enough. You didn't share real numbers. They are based on a forced shutdown of many state economies. They have nothing to do with policy. It's just something that would have happened if Captain Kangaroo was the president. Hard to fathom how you don't recognize that. Anyone that would use that, GOP or Dem, is a really partisan broker who is not being honest about reality.

Given that most of us were alive and know the economy was largely shut down, it goes without saying that any restarting of the economy is going to net some crazy numbers. The issue is the numbers aren't good enough. You didn't share real numbers. They are based on a forced shutdown of many state economies. They have nothing to do with policy. It's just something that would have happened if Captain Kangaroo was the president. Hard to fathom how you don't recognize that. Anyone that would use that, GOP or Dem, is a really partisan broker who is not being honest about reality.

They are REAL NUMBERS dummy. You are choosing to spin them how you want to. But the numbers are REAL. Those numbers could have been much worse and likely would have been had Trump been reelected.

And if you think that our country would be such a utopia with full states control, extremely small government, deregulation and extreme tax cuts... go ask the people in Kansas how that worked out for them.

• Haha
Call me names all you want. Like I said, please carry on in your delusional world. I support your views 100%. Keep on keeping on!

Life is always easier when you're competing with the Washington Generals types like you. :)

Real numbers

20,632,000 jobs lost when DEMS shut down the nation last year. 16% unemployment. Are you want to gloat that Biden is the reason folks are getting back to work? He has done one thing to impact the economy positively. He's not creating jobs. Folks are just returning to jobs they had to leave. Businesses are getting over the government imposed covid BS and moving forward. Yep unemployment is down to 4.6%. It was under 4% under the previous administration.

Record number of jobs? Well, the Bureau of Labor Statistics says differently. Jobs have increased 5.583 million since Feb. Nice gain. The previous administration last 9 months, jobs increased by 12,342,000. Now no reasonable man, which likely excludes you, believes these are new jobs. Rather most of them are workers returning to jobs that were cut when draconian COVID restriction killed industries like the airlines, hospitality, restaurants, sports, etc etc etc. So you want Brandon to get credit for this? Okay. Then you have to give Mr T credit too.

GDP up 100%? You going to stick with that? Real GDP increased at an annual rate of 2.0 percent in the third quarter of 2021, following an increase of 6.7 percent in the second quarter. GDP decreased 30% in 2Q20 due to DEMS covid restrictions. It bounce back the next quarter rising 35%. Who was president then? It's increased about a healthy 5% per quarter since then. Hardly a 100% increase unless Maddow is doing the math for you.

Gee consumer spending is up? Could it have anything to do that consumer pricing increased at it highest rate in 30 years? The cost of stuff all Amercians' has increased by 6.2% in the last year. And supply chain issues are only going to drive prices higher as inflation, which isn't going away anytime soon, impact a broader sector of consumer goods.

But hey, everything is hunky dory isn't it? Wait, don't answer. I know your partisan hack reply.

"Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains!"

Real numbers

20,632,000 jobs lost when DEMS shut down the nation last year. 16% unemployment. Are you want to gloat that Biden is the reason folks are getting back to work? He has done one thing to impact the economy positively. He's not creating jobs. Folks are just returning to jobs they had to leave. Businesses are getting over the government imposed covid BS and moving forward. Yep unemployment is down to 4.6%. It was under 4% under the previous administration.

Record number of jobs? Well, the Bureau of Labor Statistics says differently. Jobs have increased 5.583 million since Feb. Nice gain. The previous administration last 9 months, jobs increased by 12,342,000. Now no reasonable man, which likely excludes you, believes these are new jobs. Rather most of them are workers returning to jobs that were cut when draconian COVID restriction killed industries like the airlines, hospitality, restaurants, sports, etc etc etc. So you want Brandon to get credit for this? Okay. Then you have to give Mr T credit too.

GDP up 100%? You going to stick with that? Real GDP increased at an annual rate of 2.0 percent in the third quarter of 2021, following an increase of 6.7 percent in the second quarter. GDP decreased 30% in 2Q20 due to DEMS covid restrictions. It bounce back the next quarter rising 35%. Who was president then? It's increased about a healthy 5% per quarter since then. Hardly a 100% increase unless Maddow is doing the math for you.

Gee consumer spending is up? Could it have anything to do that consumer pricing increased at it highest rate in 30 years? The cost of stuff all Amercians' has increased by 6.2% in the last year. And supply chain issues are only going to drive prices higher as inflation, which isn't going away anytime soon, impact a broader sector of consumer goods.

But hey, everything is hunky dory isn't it? Wait, don't answer. I know your partisan hack reply.

"Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains!"

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Biden just set a record for the most jobs added in the first nine months of ANY administration. That is a fact.

And yes, Trump did manage to add 12Mm jobs in the last nine months of his admin. Of course, you fail to include that his admin LOST 22MM Jobs in the months prior to that. I'll do the math for you. That is a net loss of 8MM jobs. Sad!

And LOL at blaming the dems for shut downs. I didn't realize the dems controlled the presidency and senate in 2020. I didnt realize the controlled the executive and legislative branches of every state. Oh, and I guess you forgot this...

trump-coronavirus-briefing-03-ap-jef-200331_hpEmbed_2_3x2_992.jpg

There's just so much here to address... Sheesh.

1. We were all afraid in early 2020. We didn't have a lot of information about COVID and most of the country felt it was best to shut down to slow the spread of the virus so as not to overwhelm our medical system. That wasn't a partisan decision. It was something the nation decided and it is fair to say there were many who didn't feel it was a good idea but they were in the minority then.

2. Presidents don't create jobs. They can enact policies that cost jobs at times with over-regulation. Donald Trump was not an over-regulator. In fact, people like @nytigerfan would say he was too soft on regulation I would bet. The best thing a President can do is get out of the way and let the economy work. Trump, for all his massive flaws, was good at that part.

@nytigerfan I truly feel sorry for you. You're so hell bent on your narrative that you've been blinded. Let this sink in for a moment. The current administration approve/disapprove is -19 for Biden and -19 for Harris according to the super conservative leaning publication known as USA Today. Pelosi is -35.... And then there is this. The people in charge have performed so poorly that the idiot known as Donald Trump is now at a -4 approve/disapprove rating. This after all the crap he's pulled and stupid things he's said. If anything states that you're full of shit it would be that argument. But as I said, thank you for your service to our nation. Please keep spreading your delusions. It is great for those of us who seek a better path. Carry on you hero of America!

There's just so much here to address... Sheesh.

1. We were all afraid in early 2020. We didn't have a lot of information about COVID and most of the country felt it was best to shut down to slow the spread of the virus so as not to overwhelm our medical system. That wasn't a partisan decision. It was something the nation decided and it is fair to say there were many who didn't feel it was a good idea but they were in the minority then.

2. Presidents don't create jobs. They can enact policies that cost jobs at times with over-regulation. Donald Trump was not an over-regulator. In fact, people like @nytigerfan would say he was too soft on regulation I would bet. The best thing a President can do is get out of the way and let the economy work. Trump, for all his massive flaws, was good at that part.

@nytigerfan I truly feel sorry for you. You're so hell bent on your narrative that you've been blinded. Let this sink in for a moment. The current administration approve/disapprove is -19 for Biden and -19 for Harris according to the super conservative leaning publication known as USA Today. Pelosi is -35.... And then there is this. The people in charge have performed so poorly that the idiot known as Donald Trump is now at a -4 approve/disapprove rating. This after all the crap he's pulled and stupid things he's said. If anything states that you're full of shit it would be that argument. But as I said, thank you for your service to our nation. Please keep spreading your delusions. It is great for those of us who seek a better path. Carry on you hero of America!

The previous poster stated is what the dems who shut down the government. I didnt realize they had so much power at all levels.

You know for someone who says they are not a republican you sure are johnny on the spot to defend them all the time.

Don't feel sorry for me old man. The truth is I am crushing it every day, it does not matter who the president is. Feel sorry for my kids, they are the ones who will bear the brunt of you and your ilk's extremely myopic views.

• Haha
The previous poster stated is what the dems who shut down the government. I didnt realize they had so much power at all levels.

You know for someone who says they are not a republican you sure are johnny on the spot to defend them all the time.

Don't feel sorry for me old man. The truth is I am crushing it every day, it does not matter who the president is. Feel sorry for my kids, they are the ones who will bear the brunt of you and your ilk's extremely myopic views.

You make me sad. You're not a very good reader and you just have one way of thinking. It's most unfortunate. Whether you are "crushing it" or not doesn't matter. I'm glad you do well. I'm sorry you view things as you do because it's an empty pit of nothingness and a path to destruction for all involved.

I do feel sorry for you. But knowing you have kids, I feel even more sorry for them. Hopefully what they learn from you isn't what you teach them but instead the void you have shown them. Do you even know what myopic is? Everything I believe is based on a view toward the future and leaving a land of opportunity and prosperity for not just my kids, but yours and all others as well. Spending them into oblivion and taking away all their future freedoms for present victories doesn't do that. Oh and I am not old. :)

You make me sad. You're not a very good reader and you just have one way of thinking. It's most unfortunate. Whether you are "crushing it" or not doesn't matter. I'm glad you do well. I'm sorry you view things as you do because it's an empty pit of nothingness and a path to destruction for all involved.

I do feel sorry for you. But knowing you have kids, I feel even more sorry for them. Hopefully what they learn from you isn't what you teach them but instead the void you have shown them. Do you even know what myopic is? Everything I believe is based on a view toward the future and leaving a land of opportunity and prosperity for not just my kids, but yours and all others as well. Spending them into oblivion and taking away all their future freedoms for present victories doesn't do that. Oh and I am not old. :)

Now you can **** yourself you self righteous prick.

@nytigerfan is getting at you guys good. Even he doesn’t believe Biden is doing a good job nor the relatively useless stats skewed by the pandemic.

Here’s one you can take for what it’s worth. Basically, unemployment is down because people have given up looking.

The labor force participation rate was unchanged at 61.6 percent in October 2021 and has remained within a narrow range of 61.4 percent to 61.7 percent since June 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT