ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

What did he inherit that was a mess though? The border? Working vaccines? Covid distro on vaccines (already doing 1m a day when Biden was sworn in)? Israel and Palestine launching rockets up each other's buttholes? Sky rocketing inflation? I'm not seeing the mess here.

Sure, he did blame Obama and that's a fair shout but I'm not talking about presidents blaming former presidents.......as much as I hate that, it's common place and Obama did it to Bush if you'll recall. I'm talking about the media and public attacks. You have to admit, we've never witnessed a president that came under that level of scrutiny and discontent and that was driven by the media. I mean, he didn't do himself any favors but I'm not sure he ever had a chance from day 1 when the Russia nonsense started. In retrospect, they should have disabled his twitter in his first year......probably would have saved him a ton of grief.

Ramming through executive order after executive order is not the definition of changing course or working with both parties showing an open mind.......that's bottling his own agenda and forcing everyone to accept it regardless if half the country doesn't support it.

What did he inherit that was a mess though?

The border?

How is the "crisis" at the border affecting your every day life? Mine not much at all. I dont think it really is a crisis, but that term gets used a lot on your favorite fox news nightly shows. They know it stirs up the right and so they will do everything can to make it a crisis. Remember the 2018 midterms, when that roving horde of immigrant terrorists was heading to our southern border right up until election day? Somehow they vanished in the wind the day after the election, b/c we never heard about them again until the 2020 election.

Working vaccines? Covid distro on vaccines (already doing 1m a day when Biden was sworn in)?
Don't even go there Mr. Fair and Balanced. trump promised 20mm americans vaccinated by the end of 2020. He got 7% of the way there. Biden promised 100 vaccinated in his first 100 days. He beat that goal by 100%.

Israel and Palestine launching rockets up each other's buttholes?
I didnt realize that this conflict started when Biden took over as President. Are you saying no blood was shed during Trump's presidency? Did Biden tell Israel to go ahead and start kicking Palestinians out of their homes and give those homes to Israelis? I do think it is a mistake to not have an Ambassador in place by now.

Sky rocketing inflation?
Define "sky-rocketing". Again, this is a term you are parroting from your nightly Tucker Carlson. Inflation rose 4% from the previous year, sure. Thats the sharpest rise in 20 years. But you also have to factor in that at this time a year ago, the economy was hitting rock bottom under trump and inflation was unusually low.

As far as the scrutiny that Trump fell under from the press, most of that was self inflicted. He called the media fake news, and never once corrected any if his wildly inaccurate statements in his unhinged press conferences. You probably have not noticed, but when Biden flubs something his own White House issues corrections immediately. Trump's people would scramble to somehow justify whatever he said as being accurate. That is only going to invite more scrutiny. It also didnt help when Trump just stopped doing press briefings.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
What did he inherit that was a mess though? The border? Working vaccines? Covid distro on vaccines (already doing 1m a day when Biden was sworn in)? Israel and Palestine launching rockets up each other's buttholes? Sky rocketing inflation? I'm not seeing the mess here.

Sure, he did blame Obama and that's a fair shout but I'm not talking about presidents blaming former presidents.......as much as I hate that, it's common place and Obama did it to Bush if you'll recall. I'm talking about the media and public attacks. You have to admit, we've never witnessed a president that came under that level of scrutiny and discontent and that was driven by the media. I mean, he didn't do himself any favors but I'm not sure he ever had a chance from day 1 when the Russia nonsense started. In retrospect, they should have disabled his twitter in his first year......probably would have saved him a ton of grief.

Ramming through executive order after executive order is not the definition of changing course or working with both parties showing an open mind.......that's bottling his own agenda and forcing everyone to accept it regardless if half the country doesn't support it.

His Twitter account got him elected. And then it also cost him his reelection. No twitter account, he's probably still president. And I promise someone told him that. He was just to fragile to avoid the feedback cycle.

598u2y.jpg
You’re really bad at this

like theres a pandemic going on and a cyber attack. THANKS JOE YOU MORON

They need to pass some legislation to deal with the boarder. Some compromised approach. They should be sanctioning Israel for committing ethnic cleansing, but Joe is in Israel's pocket and has been for decades. But other than those two main issues I'm not having a problem with what is going on.

Only an idiot would blame him for most of the items above, but as a Trumpublican, we all know you're allergic to truth, reality and common sense. I'll post the below but it was just announced that new jobless claims are the lowest they've been since the pandemic started.

Dick head what’s he done that’s good???

And...again I ask... what has he done that has been good for the country??? Not for the Democratic Party the country???

I look forward to a robust discussion with you because you seem like a delightful intellectual type. In the meantime, you can scroll through this very thread and read - if you can - articles I posted earlier. Maybe we can discuss in depth over tea in the future.

I look forward to a robust discussion with you because you seem like a delightful intellectual type. In the meantime, you can scroll through this very thread and read - if you can - articles I posted earlier. Maybe we can discuss in depth over tea in the future.
Cute... highly educated

The border?

How is the "crisis" at the border affecting your every day life? Mine not much at all. I dont think it really is a crisis, but that term gets used a lot on your favorite fox news nightly shows. They know it stirs up the right and so they will do everything can to make it a crisis. Remember the 2018 midterms, when that roving horde of immigrant terrorists was heading to our southern border right up until election day? Somehow they vanished in the wind the day after the election, b/c we never heard about them again until the 2020 election.

Working vaccines? Covid distro on vaccines (already doing 1m a day when Biden was sworn in)?
Don't even go there Mr. Fair and Balanced. trump promised 20mm americans vaccinated by the end of 2020. He got 7% of the way there. Biden promised 100 vaccinated in his first 100 days. He beat that goal by 100%.

I didnt realize that this conflict started when Biden took over as President. Are you saying no blood was shed during Trump's presidency? Did Biden tell Israel to go ahead and start kicking Palestinians out of their homes and give those homes to Israelis? I do think it is a mistake to not have an Ambassador in place by now.

Sky rocketing inflation?
Define "sky-rocketing". Again, this is a term you are parroting from your nightly Tucker Carlson. Inflation rose 4% from the previous year, sure. Thats the sharpest rise in 20 years. But you also have to factor in that at this time a year ago, the economy was hitting rock bottom under trump and inflation was unusually low.

As far as the scrutiny that Trump fell under from the press, most of that was self inflicted. He called the media fake news, and never once corrected any if his wildly inaccurate statements in his unhinged press conferences. You probably have not noticed, but when Biden flubs something his own White House issues corrections immediately. Trump's people would scramble to somehow justify whatever he said as being accurate. That is only going to invite more scrutiny. It also didnt help when Trump just stopped doing press briefings.

How is it effecting my everyday life? It forces my taxes to go up when all of those illegals add to the bottom half of the tax bracket that can't pay or when they keep the bottom half of America in unemployment. Sure, it's all Fox news......not the reality of the thousands and thousands of people walking into the country. What about the terrorists they've already caught and the cartels running drugs in? You don't care about that?

Which president got vaccines approved and in arms? Was it Biden or Trump? I'll wait

"sure....it's the sharpest rise in 20 years".....you're so daft you just argued against yourself.

Here's some advice, stop focusing on who watches Fox news so much and just pay attention to underlying data. You've shown you have some level of common sense, maybe use it once in a while.

The border?

Sky rocketing inflation?

Real sweet take on the border situation Butthead. As long as it's not on your door step in nice part of NY you are more than happy to deny and ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and Dmk
How is it effecting my everyday life? It forces my taxes to go up when all of those illegals add to the bottom half of the tax bracket that can't pay or when they keep the bottom half of America in unemployment. Sure, it's all Fox news......not the reality of the thousands and thousands of people walking into the country. What about the terrorists they've already caught and the cartels running drugs in? You don't care about that?

Which president got vaccines approved and in arms? Was it Biden or Trump? I'll wait

"sure....it's the sharpest rise in 20 years".....you're so daft you just argued against yourself.

Here's some advice, stop focusing on who watches Fox news so much and just pay attention to underlying data. You've shown you have some level of common sense, maybe use it once in a while.

You are such an alarmist Nancy. Build your bunker and hide in it. It was the same when Obama was president. Right wing media whipping you simpletons into a frenzy of fear induced paranoia. I feel sorry for you.

Just relax fair and balanced. Take it easy. Biden is going to dig us out of the hole Trump left us in, just like Obama dug us out of the hole W left us in, and Clinton dug us out of the hole HW left us in.

Oh and stop watching FAKE NEWS.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
You are such an alarmist Nancy. Build your bunker and hide in it. It was the same when Obama was president. Right wing media whipping you simpletons into a frenzy of fear induced paranoia. I feel sorry for you.

Just relax fair and balanced. Take it easy. Biden is going to dig us out of the hole Trump left us in, just like Obama dug us out of the hole W left us in, and Clinton dug us out of the hole HW left us in.

Oh and stop watching FAKE NEWS.
You might want to take Biden's shovel away then.......looks to me like he's trying to dig his way to China

Reactions: TigerGrowls and Dmk

The border?

Sky rocketing inflation?

BAHAHAHAHHA

All I had to read from you is,
“How is the "crisis" at the border affecting your every day life? Mine not much at all. I don’t think it really is a crisis.” This shows how inept you are. Just because your not being directly affected in NY doesn’t mean it is not a crisis. Overloaded facilities (the same ones you whined about “kids in cages!”) are overwhelmed. A large amount of tax money is going to house these overflowed facilities illegals in hotel rooms. I’m pretty sure I pay taxes, I assume you do to. So, yes it has affected you. These kids are having to stay extra long periods in these cages because they can’t process the overwhelming amount. Austin, Tx has reversed its homeless laws because they can’t deal with the amount of homeless on the streets anymore. This also creates a higher competition/demand for jobs, in essence lowering the minimum wage. You never cease to amaze me, hahahah. Guess what, Gas shortages haven’t affected me yet, but I can look at Florida and the southeast right now, and tell you it’s a crisis.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
BAHAHAHAHHA

All I had to read from you is,
“How is the "crisis" at the border affecting your every day life? Mine not much at all. I don’t think it really is a crisis.” This shows how inept you are. Just because your not being directly affected in NY doesn’t mean it is not a crisis. Overloaded facilities (the same ones you whined about “kids in cages!”) are overwhelmed. A large amount of tax money is going to house these overflowed facilities illegals in hotel rooms. I’m pretty sure I pay taxes, I assume you do to. So, yes it has affected you. These kids are having to stay extra long periods in these cages because they can’t process the overwhelming amount. Austin, Tx has reversed its homeless laws because they can’t deal with the amount of homeless on the streets anymore. This also creates a higher competition/demand for jobs, in essence lowering the minimum wage. You never cease to amaze me, hahahah. Guess what, Gas shortages haven’t affected me yet, but I can look at Florida and the southeast right now, and tell you it’s a crisis.

Man, the right wing media playbook is so transparent and yet it works every time. You mouth breathers fall for it EVERY TIME. As you even said, facilities were overloaded when Trump was president. Illegal immigration went up while trump was president, in fact there was a very significant increase from 2018 to 2019. I don't recall you or the RWM freaking out so much then. They were pretty quiet.

But yes of course, now that Biden is president all of a sudden we have CRISIS! The numbers are already moving in the right direction. Why do you think the RWM has moved on the blaming gas prices on Biden now?

Man, the right wing media playbook is so transparent and yet it works every time. You mouth breathers fall for it EVERY TIME. As you even said, facilities were overloaded when Trump was president. Illegal immigration went up while trump was president, in fact there was a very significant increase from 2018 to 2019. I don't recall you or the RWM freaking out so much then. They were pretty quiet.

But yes of course, now that Biden is president all of a sudden we have CRISIS! The numbers are already moving in the right direction. Why do you think the RWM has moved on the blaming gas prices on Biden now?
You just proved my point. Trump considered the boarder a crisis when he was in office. There were actions made to handle this crisis. Which then the radical left called inhumane.... Here we are with a near 30% increase in illegal immigration and your saying it’s not a crisis... 30% increase with literally 3x the number of unaccompanied children (we have to detain longer).... ITS A CRISIS, wake up!!! You said it wasn’t a crisis, it was a crisis in 2019, it’s a crisis now....just wow, wow. You never cease to amaze me

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You just proved my point. Trump considered the boarder a crisis when he was in office. There were actions made to handle this crisis. Which then the radical left called inhumane.... Here we are with a near 30% increase in illegal immigration and your saying it’s not a crisis... 30% increase with literally 3x the number of unaccompanied children (we have to detain longer).... ITS A CRISIS, wake up!!! You said it wasn’t a crisis, it was a crisis in 2019, it’s a crisis now....just wow, wow. You never cease to amaze me

Biden is restoring the soul of our nation. Of course he couldn't keep all of Trump's non christian, inhumane, and quite frankly un-American immigration policies. Why do you think his approval rating is so much higher than Trump's?

but you will be happy to know that the number of unaccompanied minors apprehended at the border dropped from March to April. You can rest easy tonight. Maybe you can ponder the below poem while asking yourself... what would Jesus do?

Give me your tired, your poor
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to m
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

You might want to take Biden's shovel away then.......looks to me like he's trying to dig his way to China

Ah yes Mr. Fair and Balanced. You constantly complain about the "russia stuff" but you have no problem adopting baseless allegations that Biden is in China's pocket.

Biden is restoring the soul of our nation. Of course he couldn't keep all of Trump's non christian, inhumane, and quite frankly un-American immigration policies. Why do you think his approval rating is so much higher than Trump's?

but you will be happy to know that the number of unaccompanied minors apprehended at the border dropped from March to April. You can rest easy tonight. Maybe you can ponder the below poem while asking yourself... what would Jesus do?

Give me your tired, your poor
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to m
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
What does any of this have to do with whether it’s a crisis or not? This whole discussion started with you claiming the boarder was not a crisis. How juvenile to resort back to “Biden is restoring the soul of our country.” Lol, you have proven my point over and over again. By the way, Biden reinstated some of those inhumane polices by Trump to help with the crisis, resulting in a decrease you keep referring to from March to April. When your ready to admit your wrongful statements instead of reverting back to your generic statements about your savior Biden being better than Trump. Then, and only then, tag me with a worthful response. Please remember this whole conversation started with the simple fact that you stated there isn’t a crisis at the boarder. It had nothing to do with politics.

What does any of this have to do with whether it’s a crisis or not? This whole discussion started with you claiming the boarder was not a crisis. How juvenile to resort back to “Biden is restoring the soul of our country.” Lol, you have proven my point over and over again. By the way, Biden reinstated some of those inhumane polices by Trump to help with the crisis, resulting in a decrease you keep referring to from March to April. When your ready to admit your wrongful statements instead of reverting back to your generic statements about your savior Biden being better than Trump. Then, and only then, tag me with a worthful response. Please remember this whole conversation started with the simple fact that you stated there isn’t a crisis at the boarder. It had nothing to do with politics.
"border" "you're"

Wait until that chic-fil-a sauce shortage gets worse……may flip Georgia back to red!

guy hasn’t been in office 2 quarters and he’s already f*cking up chic-fil-a

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Ahhhhhhhhh! Arrests at the border are up 30%! Run for the hills! It’s a crisis!

Good one, I’ll take that as a no.
I’d take it more as I’m not sure I care enough to spend time on it. You’ll continue to believe what you believe and I’ll continue to do the same regardless of what you respond with.

I’d take it more as I’m not sure I care enough to spend time on it. You’ll continue to believe what you believe and I’ll continue to do the same regardless of what you respond with.

The true definition of fair and balanced. Have a good weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT