ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out

Without cheating, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell Kamala could win an election.

I’ll double up the bet anyone here.
Yeah one has to feel for all the democratic ballot stuffers who spent all summer putting "Biden" on the hundreds of thousands ballots. Now they'll have a ton of work to do to make new ballots after the DNC. "TBD" doesn't work either.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
This thread is going to become truly spectacular when Peter Thiel, Elon Musk, and JD Vance start to move against Trump in the coming weeks.

Biden had old age as an excuse why he rambled incoherent sentence.

Harris rambles incoherent sentences because she's a friggin idiot.
Unfortunately for you, she's running against a candidate much more incoherent who was just blasted for the most rambling mess of a nomination speech in our history. I just hope they don't ask about batteries and sharks in the debate because he'd probably win that one.

I have no issue with fire fighters or paramedics. I disagree that tax collectors provide public safety.
Got it. I’m not arguing you are wrong, but I guess you are saying no one should be responsible for enforcing laws? Or that we just don’t need laws?

Or how do you suggest laws be enforced?

I agree our criminal justice system has issues, but I’m not ready to do away with enforcement. So I am curious what other models exist.

We’re just going to have to agree to disagree here. After 4 years I’ve seen zero evidence that’s held up in court. You think the smoke is enough to convince you and lack of enthusiasm for the winner. Neither is going to change the others mind. Don’t feel like getting into an argument on the internet. Have a good one.

This statement is truer than true. "...zero evidence that's held up in court."

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
Got it. I’m not arguing you are wrong, but I guess you are saying no one should be responsible for enforcing laws? Or that we just don’t need laws?

Or how do you suggest laws be enforced?

I agree our criminal justice system has issues, but I’m not ready to do away with enforcement. So I am curious what other models exist.

Starts with ending the prison system. That and ending qualified immunity would go a long way. US entire legal system is pay to play. Also why I call cops tax collectors.

Maga logic.

Kamala Harris, former DA, former AG, former Senator, current Vice President. Totally unqualified DEI hire.

JD Vance, author, long time Peter Thiel intern, 18 months of public service. Totally qualified, blue collar American success story.

Trump will not win this election now that Biden is out.

Democrats are desperate about this. If democrats don’t have it their way in the way that best suits them, they won’t survive.

The fact that Kamala will be president truly means anyone can be president.

Maga logic.

Kamala Harris, former DA, former AG, former Senator, current Vice President. Totally unqualified DEI hire.

JD Vance, author, long time Peter Thiel intern, 18 months of public service. Totally qualified, blue collar American success story.
You left out key details on how she got there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT