ADVERTISEMENT

Blowing whistles

You are trying to frame it wrong. The investigation is of corruption at that highest levels and has nothing to do with a campaign....good try though with left wing talking points. Just because you have heard of Biden only does not at all mean its the only investigation. Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney children have also been pulling money from Ukraine serving on boards.

OH....and please actually answer my question....What business does Biden have messing with a prosecutor in the Ukraine. The US VP doesn't even mess with prosecutors in the US.

Framing it so that Trump actions DON'T appear completely innocent and so that Trump is blameless doesn't make it WRONG. Just like news coverage that doesn't flatter Trump isn't necessarily FAKE NEWS. No matter HOW much Trump and Hannety tells you it does. The fact is that Trump REPEATEDLY has asked multiple foreign governments to get dirt on one of his political opponents. Opposition research is a thing of value. Politicians PAY for that service to be done on their opponents ALL THE TIME. You cannot ask a foreign entity for anything of value related to an election. It's against the law. Period. It doesn't matter if the opponent is a criminal or not. The law makes NO provision for that. You simply can't do it.

AGAIN... I'm not defending Biden or his son. Maybe if you read that sentence out loud a few times you can remember it. Biden could be a criminal or he could be innocent. I have no problem with investigating it. UNDER THE LAW. If Biden broke the law, send him to jail. You won't hear me fussing about it. BUT that has NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to do with Trump's behavior. The President needs to obey the law, not make excuses by focusing/blaming someone else. Trump is blaming anyone and everyone except himself. Trump should be investigated as well.

As much as I despise Trump, I'm not sure if the above violation of the law (If Trump actually did that) would rise to the level that he should be removed from office. I'd have to think long and hard about it, but with it being an election year, I'd tend toward letting the election take its course.

Ok smart guy, you show me when a US VP took an interest or thought it part of his job to go and have a prosecutor from another country removed from office to the point of threatening to pull a billion in US aid? Biden is on video bragging about this and I know youve seen it. Anything related to a prosecutor in a foreign country is not US business and certainly not a VP level business, but somehow miraculously Joe Biden shows up to get this prosecutor fired who is investigating the company thats paying his sons 6 figures a month.....WOW!!

It sounds hinky as hell to me for sure. I think it should be investigated. It's also against the law to ask a foreign government for anything of value on a political opponent. Biden is one of Trump's political opponents. The law makes NO PROVISION or exception for criminal investigation. You simply are not allowed to do it. Period. I think that should be investigated as well. I believe in the rule of law and have NO PROBLEM throwing Biden in jail. It's really too bad that you Trumpians have given up on the rule of law and just settle for the rule of Trump. He's obviously above the law to you.

This narrative that Trump is simply anticorruption is so naive. He has done everything he can to boister the strength of Putin who is as corrupt a politician as exists in the world today.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
This narrative that Trump is simply anticorruption is so naive. He has done everything he can to boister the strength of Putin who is as corrupt a politician as exists in the world today.

That Trump is anti corruption should make everyone laugh...

I was actually considering voting for him for a bit back when he was first running. I REALLY REALLY don't like Hillary. I mean, I knew Trump was no straight arrow and that he was a wily businessman that skated right up to the edge of the line of the law and maybe had crossed it a few times. He used every loop hole he could find to make money. That's fine, he's a real estate guy in New York. You probably have to have that kind of mentality to make money in that business.

I think it was the 1st or 2nd debate with Hillary when Trump really let me know what kind of person he was. I never heard the media comment on it at all (or really anyone else for that matter). Hillary and Trump were talking about Chinese Steele and how Trump used it to build some of his Towers (It was illegal to buy Chinese Steele at that point). Trump's only comment was "Why didn't you stop me?". That was all I needed to hear right there.

Again, this answer isn't so terrible from a NY real estate tycoon. It's about what you'd expect. He breaks the law, get's caught and pays a big fine no one really got hurt (except for possibly American Steel worker. No biggy. But this is a TERRIBLE answer for a cop, a federal agent, or the man in charge of our criminal justice system. It shows his true colors. Namely that the law is something to go around when you can make a buck doing it. That's NOT the person you want in charge of the Justice Dept.

Reactions: firegiver
That Trump is anti corruption should make everyone laugh...

I was actually considering voting for him for a bit back when he was first running. I REALLY REALLY don't like Hillary. I mean, I knew Trump was no straight arrow and that he was a wily businessman that skated right up to the edge of the line of the law and maybe had crossed it a few times. He used every loop hole he could find to make money. That's fine, he's a real estate guy in New York. You probably have to have that kind of mentality to make money in that business.

I think it was the 1st or 2nd debate with Hillary when Trump really let me know what kind of person he was. I never heard the media comment on it at all (or really anyone else for that matter). Hillary and Trump were talking about Chinese Steele and how Trump used it to build some of his Towers (It was illegal to buy Chinese Steele at that point). Trump's only comment was "Why didn't you stop me?". That was all I needed to hear right there.

Again, this answer isn't so terrible from a NY real estate tycoon. It's about what you'd expect. He breaks the law, get's caught and pays a big fine no one really got hurt (except for possibly American Steel worker. No biggy. But this is a TERRIBLE answer for a cop, a federal agent, or the man in charge of our criminal justice system. It shows his true colors. Namely that the law is something to go around when you can make a buck doing it. That's NOT the person you want in charge of the Justice Dept.
I hated Hillary as well. I get that whiney social media stars that talk about their feelings are why Republicans decided to dose us all with Trump. But their narrative that he's actually pious worries me that they've lost their way so much that they are starting to become unreachable. That we are going to have like 25% of Americans radicalized by a coked up con man to the point that they will do whatever he says to do because they idolize him.

I'm sure Republicans thought the same thing about Obama.

Last edited:
Reactions: CU Alumnus
Geez man. Trump asked the guy to reopen the investigation that had already begun before Trump was even POTUS and that Biden had shut down by blackmailing the Pres of Ukraine! Also, how is it that dems children can get away with sh!t, but Trumps kids get anal exams.
Yeah, he paid off a hooker from something that happened 12 years earlier. Doesn't matter what his reasons were. How is it that Congress keeps a 20 Million slush fund to do the same thing, but we rarely hear about it. At least he used his own money and not tax payer money.
Ukraine involves a lot more than just Biden. Pelosi' son, Mitt Romney's son and others, all making bank by propping up a corrupt gov't.
If a dem did half the stuff Trump does...
The reason the dems are freaking out now is because we are about to find out what the dems, (and some repubs) were doing. Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzock, Page, the Ohrs and on and on. That's right. They used foreign intel assets to set up Trump associates to overthrow a duly elected POTUS; when they couldn't beat him fair and square.

You know, you've been saying this for years now... Deep State is Deep BULLSHIT based on Trump's lies

The reason the dems are freaking out now is because we are about to find out what the dems, (and some repubs) were doing. Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzock, Page, the Ohrs and on and on.
We are about to? Mulvaney today did his best to make sure we weren't talking about the dems lol.

You know, you've been saying this for years now... Deep State is Deep BULLSHIT based on Trump's lies

Exactly what lies?
What's funny is that the deep state is operating right in front of your nose, and you can't see it. You really think, with everything that has come out about this 'WhistleBlower, Schiff, etc, that this is all legit?

Mulvaney is trying to goad Pelosi into calling for the vote. Why won't she?
you right, in the mean time the house should vote on their support of Trumps syrian pull out and vote to support his policy there.

Exactly what lies?
What's funny is that the deep state is operating right in front of your nose, and you can't see it. You really think, with everything that has come out about this 'WhistleBlower, Schiff, etc, that this is all legit?

Lies, you mean where Trump said there was no quid pro quo and it turns out there was?

Mulvaney is trying to goad Pelosi into calling for the vote. Why won't she?

I actually agree with this for a change. Crazy Nancy and Moscow Mitch are total party hacks. IF you are going to run an investigation on impeaching the President, you should have a vote so everyone knows where everyone stands. Pelosi is trying to have it both ways (well TRYING isn't the word... she IS having it both ways). Namely, that constant slow damage to Trump continues BUT no one has to go out on a limb and SAY that they voted to start an investigation. She's a savy operator for sure. Unfortunately, it damages the country in the process.

Pelosi is WAY smarter than Mulvaney when it comes to politics. IMHO her only match is Mitch over in the Senate. She won't be goaded. Things in the House are going EXACTLY the way she wants them to.

Lies, you mean where Trump said there was no quid pro quo and it turns out there was?

I know you hate Trump, but that phone call is not even remotely close to quid pro quo.
Now, I do see the msm is using cut ups of the call and re-arranging the conversation to try and make a case, but even that is weak as water.
Notice how easily and seamlessly the press can exonerate Hunter and Joe's legit quid pro quo?

I know you hate Trump, but that phone call is not even remotely close to quid pro quo.
Now, I do see the msm is using cut ups of the call and re-arranging the conversation to try and make a case, but even that is weak as water.
Notice how easily and seamlessly the press can exonerate Hunter and Joe's legit quid pro quo?

I don't even know what to say to this. Trump holds up the aid, then calls the President and asks for a "favor". Then Trump tells us there's no quid pro quo and that it's a perfect call. THEN the freaking White House spokesman says that Trump does quid pro quo all the time and we should just get over it.

And you are STILL sitting here denying it.

I know this. If our President told me it was raining outside. I'd look out the window to make sure.

And yet again. Not defending Biden. Investigate away. Biden's crimes or lack there of do not excuse the President from obtaining something of value from a foreign government relating to a federal election. There's no exception (if the opponent is a criminal or engaged in criminal behavior). You CAN'T accept anything of value. It's the law and there's the crime.

I actually don't give a crap about the quid pro quo. Mulvaney is right about that at least. That happens all the time and any President would be remiss if they didn't put strings on foreign aid. You just can't break the law on what you are asking for.

For instance, Trump could ask for some quarter pounders from the Ukraine Micky Dee's in return for him releasing the aid. No Problem. He CAN'T ask for help with the 2020 election. And that's EXACTLY what he did. Again, where Biden is guilty or innocent has NOTHING to do with it. Trump appears to have broken the law.

Now, the question is, does that rise to the level of High crimes? As much as I despise Trump, I honestly don't know, but I'm pretty skeptical. If I were in congress I'd be more inclined to let the election take care of the problem one way or another rather than remove a sitting President.

I don't even know what to say to this. Trump holds up the aid, then calls the President and asks for a "favor". Then Trump tells us there's no quid pro quo and that it's a perfect call. THEN the freaking White House spokesman says that Trump does quid pro quo all the time and we should just get over it.

And you are STILL sitting here denying it.

I know this. If our President told me it was raining outside. I'd look out the window to make sure.

And yet again. Not defending Biden. Investigate away. Biden's crimes or lack there of do not excuse the President from obtaining something of value from a foreign government relating to a federal election. There's no exception (if the opponent is a criminal or engaged in criminal behavior). You CAN'T accept anything of value. It's the law and there's the crime.

I actually don't give a crap about the quid pro quo. Mulvaney is right about that at least. That happens all the time and any President would be remiss if they didn't put strings on foreign aid. You just can't break the law on what you are asking for.

For instance, Trump could ask for some quarter pounders from the Ukraine Micky Dee's in return for him releasing the aid. No Problem. He CAN'T ask for help with the 2020 election. And that's EXACTLY what he did. Again, where Biden is guilty or innocent has NOTHING to do with it. Trump appears to have broken the law.

Now, the question is, does that rise to the level of High crimes? As much as I despise Trump, I honestly don't know, but I'm pretty skeptical. If I were in congress I'd be more inclined to let the election take care of the problem one way or another rather than remove a sitting President.

But you are still misrepresenting the whole thing and the only reason you're doing it is because of msm reporting on it.
Trump was holding back aid, but the Ukrainians never even knew it; by their own admission. The aid was never discussed in the conversation. Zelenski mentioned that he was almost ready to BUY more Javelins. Also, Mulvany's words are being twisted by the msm into something he didn't say. He explicitly said there was no quid pro quo.
Trump never said anything about the 2020 election! That again, is msm spin! Just as Mulvaney said yesterday, we have been in an ongoing investigation of the 2016 election interference since way before the phone call. We have treaty with Ukraine to share info on criminal matters. A Ukrainian court had already found a Parliamentarian and an investigator guilty of meddling in OUR 2016 election. They had previously tried to share the evidence with us and OUR DOJ/FBI ignored them. This is all documented, whether you want to believe it or not. The only way this can come to light is by Pelosi having the vote and beginning a REAL impeachment inquiry; where BOTH sides can call witnesses and cross-examine. There is a reason Pelosi/Schiff are conducting a one-sided, secretive fake inquiry. A fake inquiry that began with Schiff and his staff colluding with a CIA guy, then lying that he'd never talked to him; changing WB form, then backdating it, etc, etc. Whole thing reeks of deep state attempt to protect themselves from Trump. He's coming after them. Make no mistake about that.

But you are still misrepresenting the whole thing and the only reason you're doing it is because of msm reporting on it.
Trump was holding back aid, but the Ukrainians never even knew it; by their own admission. The aid was never discussed in the conversation. Zelenski mentioned that he was almost ready to BUY more Javelins. Also, Mulvany's words are being twisted by the msm into something he didn't say. He explicitly said there was no quid pro quo.
Trump never said anything about the 2020 election! That again, is msm spin! Just as Mulvaney said yesterday, we have been in an ongoing investigation of the 2016 election interference since way before the phone call. We have treaty with Ukraine to share info on criminal matters. A Ukrainian court had already found a Parliamentarian and an investigator guilty of meddling in OUR 2016 election. They had previously tried to share the evidence with us and OUR DOJ/FBI ignored them. This is all documented, whether you want to believe it or not. The only way this can come to light is by Pelosi having the vote and beginning a REAL impeachment inquiry; where BOTH sides can call witnesses and cross-examine. There is a reason Pelosi/Schiff are conducting a one-sided, secretive fake inquiry. A fake inquiry that began with Schiff and his staff colluding with a CIA guy, then lying that he'd never talked to him; changing WB form, then backdating it, etc, etc. Whole thing reeks of deep state attempt to protect themselves from Trump. He's coming after them. Make no mistake about that.

No, I'm not. Trump SAID there was no quid pro quo. There was. So the Ukraine President didn't know that the aid was "held up"? Right, sure, and Hillary had NO IDEA that those emails were deleted off her server. It doesn't MATTER if Trump didn't mention the 2020 election. He was getting a foreign government to investigate (opposition research) his political opponent. It's really simple.

What Bidin was or was not doing doesn't matter. What Trump intended or didn't intend doesn't matter. He was soliciting a thing of value from a foreign government to help him and hurt a political opponent. That is against the law. If this were a Dem, you'd be all over this. Period. But it's Trump, so anything is fine and everyone else is lying.

No, I'm not. Trump SAID there was no quid pro quo. There was. So the Ukraine President didn't know that the aid was "held up"? Right, sure, and Hillary had NO IDEA that those emails were deleted off her server. It doesn't MATTER if Trump didn't mention the 2020 election. He was getting a foreign government to investigate (opposition research) his political opponent. It's really simple.

What Bidin was or was not doing doesn't matter. What Trump intended or didn't intend doesn't matter. He was soliciting a thing of value from a foreign government to help him and hurt a political opponent. That is against the law. If this were a Dem, you'd be all over this. Period. But it's Trump, so anything is fine and everyone else is lying.

So the Ukrainians are lying for Trump. Got it.
So, if Biden or his son committed murder in the Ukraine, we can't investigate, because he's a democrat and he's running for president. Got it. I'm sure all these considerations were accounted for when Obama'a admin began investigating Trump in June 2016; using Hillary's Russian and Ukrainian dug up dirt.
No one from Trump on down has asked anyone to "dig up dirt". Trump asked if he would look into an ongoing investigation. Trump has been investigating 2016 since he became president. There are documents to prove it.
All you have to do is read the memo. The memo that Ukraine says matches perfectly with their own "memo". But, you have already stated indirectly, that the Ukrainians are lying for Trump.

7 out of 10 anti Trump supporters either live off the government or work less than 20 hours a week.
I bet 7 out 10 'anti' Trump supporters in this thread work for a living. heres 1.

Trump is actually in trouble with this one. There is actual collusion on tape, in a document confirmed by witnesses and confessed to by the President. The actual question is whether or not Trump supporters can read.

I bet 7 out 10 'anti' Trump supporters in this thread work for a living. heres 1.

Trump is actually in trouble with this one. There is actual collusion on tape, in a document confirmed by witnesses and confessed to by the President. The actual question is whether or not Trump supporters can read.

supreme court justice bob knows this is a witch hunt.

senate leader mcconnell does too.

those 2 are the main players.

does not matter how a cnn or msnbc comedian tries to frame the scene.

a chief justice and senate leader all that counts.

Framing it so that Trump actions DON'T appear completely innocent and so that Trump is blameless doesn't make it WRONG. Just like news coverage that doesn't flatter Trump isn't necessarily FAKE NEWS. No matter HOW much Trump and Hannety tells you it does. The fact is that Trump REPEATEDLY has asked multiple foreign governments to get dirt on one of his political opponents. Opposition research is a thing of value. Politicians PAY for that service to be done on their opponents ALL THE TIME. You cannot ask a foreign entity for anything of value related to an election. It's against the law. Period. It doesn't matter if the opponent is a criminal or not. The law makes NO provision for that. You simply can't do it.

AGAIN... I'm not defending Biden or his son. Maybe if you read that sentence out loud a few times you can remember it. Biden could be a criminal or he could be innocent. I have no problem with investigating it. UNDER THE LAW. If Biden broke the law, send him to jail. You won't hear me fussing about it. BUT that has NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to do with Trump's behavior. The President needs to obey the law, not make excuses by focusing/blaming someone else. Trump is blaming anyone and everyone except himself. Trump should be investigated as well.

As much as I despise Trump, I'm not sure if the above violation of the law (If Trump actually did that) would rise to the level that he should be removed from office. I'd have to think long and hard about it, but with it being an election year, I'd tend toward letting the election take its course.

so the bidens, the clintons, the dnc leadership, schiff, and trump should all be in jail.

so the bidens, the clintons, the dnc leadership, schiff, and trump should all be in jail.

Nope. They should all be investigated if there are questions about their behavior. If there is sufficient evidence then they should be put on trial. If they are found guilty they should be sentenced to an appropriate punishment by a judge. This is not hard. You can do it.

PRETEND that these folks DON'T have a D or an R by their names. PRETEND that they are just normal citizens without any special perks or money. Now treat them just like the criminal justice system is supposed to work.

This is going to require some work on your part, b/c whichever party you are attached to has brainwashed you into thinking that the OTHER SIDE is out to destroy America. Listen carefully: THIS IS NOT TRUE. People can actually look at the same situation and come up with reasonable conclusions that are different from each other. This doesn't mean that one side is bad or one side is good, it's just different. Sometimes one group can be wrong. Again, this doesn't make them evil, just wrong.

Then those folks can sit down together and work out the differences SOMETIMES coming up with a 3rd solution that is even better. And always coming up with a solution that both sides can agree to. IF both sides can act in good faith. As a good man once said, if you have a person that agrees with you 60 or 70% of the time, that person is your friend, not your enemy.

If you can do these things, I'd welcome you to the very lonely word of Americans who haven't lost their damn minds. That 20% of people who look at each issue and candidate as separate from party and platform. Welcome to Independent Moderates.

so does it bother u the obama administration paid the ukranians to hide the server?

Prove it. I think you are full of shiit on this and pulled this conspiracy out of your ass. Show me ANY reputable source for your theory. I'll even take Fox News (News, not Hannity) . It should be easy, because you certainly looked that up before you typed it didn't you?

So the Ukrainians are lying for Trump. Got it.
So, if Biden or his son committed murder in the Ukraine, we can't investigate, because he's a democrat and he's running for president. Got it. I'm sure all these considerations were accounted for when Obama'a admin began investigating Trump in June 2016; using Hillary's Russian and Ukrainian dug up dirt.
No one from Trump on down has asked anyone to "dig up dirt". Trump asked if he would look into an ongoing investigation. Trump has been investigating 2016 since he became president. There are documents to prove it.
All you have to do is read the memo. The memo that Ukraine says matches perfectly with their own "memo". But, you have already stated indirectly, that the Ukrainians are lying for Trump.

Are you stupid? OF COURSE they would lie. What President of a country would say that yes, we needed the money so badly that I let the US push me around? And I am ABSOLUTELY saying exactly that. The law is clear. IF Biden committed murder the US President cannot ask for help in a federal election. He can't send his private lawyer over to negotiate. He can not receive anything of value from a foreign government to help with his campaign. Period. The law is clear. He could direct the Justice Dept to do it.

Show me the documents from a reputable site. I don't believe you.

Are you stupid? OF COURSE they would lie. What President of a country would say that yes, we needed the money so badly that I let the US push me around? And I am ABSOLUTELY saying exactly that. The law is clear. IF Biden committed murder the US President cannot ask for help in a federal election. He can't send his private lawyer over to negotiate. He can not receive anything of value from a foreign government to help with his campaign. Period. The law is clear. He could direct the Justice Dept to do it.

Alert: The following link comes from a left leaning, no fan of Trump website, Politico:
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

This article was written before the Inauguration. Let me remind you that Manafort was convicted from a piece of evidence that the press called "a black ledger" that was produced in the Ukraine and handed over to Mueller's prosecutors.
Here is an article from a Ukrainian source about the conviction of the two gentlemen who were working with the DNC to dig up dirt; as referenced in the Politico article. If you read the whole thing, you will notice that there is evidence that Manaforts name being on the Black Ledger is sketchy.
https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-po...-election-kyiv-court-rules.html?cn-reloaded=1
As for your statements regarding Trump people going to jail for lying: Have you never heard of a Perjury Trap? As a matter of fact, Muellers band of Left Winged, Hillary supporting lawyers used it quite frequently. Lt Gen. Flynn is about to have his conviction thrown out of court, and he plead GUILTY! Imagine that! WHat could cause a guy who pleads guilty to have a judge throw his case out. I'll tell what. It's called PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT. Mueller's lead prosecutor, Andrew Weissman has had books written about his prosecutorial misconduct. How he still has a law license, is a mystery. Jeannie Rhee was the chief lawyer for the clinton foundation.
You just watch. Now that John Durham has turned his inquiry into a full blown criminal investigation, the MSM will smear him, Barr, Horowitz, and anyone else involved with getting to truth. The truth is what I've been saying for 2 years. Obama's admin conspired with the Hillary campaign to illegally spy on Trump and other US citizens. They also used foreign intel assets from Britain, Italy, Ukraine, and Australia; to circumvent US law and "set up" Trump associates.

Last edited:
cant wait til lyndsey graham calls this so called whistleblower into the senate for his testimony.

no way schiff will be able to hide the whistleblower from cross examination.

this is post stone age.

@hopefultiger13

what exactly is "this thing of value from a foreign govt"?

and exactly "how will this help his campaign"?

my argument is-

i have no problem with a president of the united states to "look into corruption of your govt" that i am about to give half a billion too.

the problem here is the son of a former vice president was involved in this corruption.

and we have video evidence of papa joe bragging about "holding up a billion dollars" "if you guys dont fire this (jim gordan type) prosecutor".

so just answer the first 2 questions and convince me that ---

what exactly is "this thing of value from a foreign govt"?

and exactly "how will this help his campaign"?

i cant yet. my sources you dont like so its pointless.

let john durham finish his investigation.

wish he leaked information like the democrats did and do.

Nope. They should all be investigated if there are questions about their behavior. If there is sufficient evidence then they should be put on trial. If they are found guilty they should be sentenced to an appropriate punishment by a judge. This is not hard. You can do it.

PRETEND that these folks DON'T have a D or an R by their names. PRETEND that they are just normal citizens without any special perks or money. Now treat them just like the criminal justice system is supposed to work.

This is going to require some work on your part, b/c whichever party you are attached to has brainwashed you into thinking that the OTHER SIDE is out to destroy America. Listen carefully: THIS IS NOT TRUE. People can actually look at the same situation and come up with reasonable conclusions that are different from each other. This doesn't mean that one side is bad or one side is good, it's just different. Sometimes one group can be wrong. Again, this doesn't make them evil, just wrong.

Then those folks can sit down together and work out the differences SOMETIMES coming up with a 3rd solution that is even better. And always coming up with a solution that both sides can agree to. IF both sides can act in good faith. As a good man once said, if you have a person that agrees with you 60 or 70% of the time, that person is your friend, not your enemy.

If you can do these things, I'd welcome you to the very lonely word of Americans who haven't lost their damn minds. That 20% of people who look at each issue and candidate as separate from party and platform. Welcome to Independent Moderates.
adam schiff, nancy pelosi, schumer, biden,clinton- all evil. stealing from the purse.

and for all you anti trumpers-

how long did the president hold up funds? 1 week, 2 months?

whenever cash and military supplies are approved by congress to be sent to a foreign govt, how long does it take for the executive branch to deliver?

have you researched ukraine aid in the past? any wasted abuse? any other favors asked for in return?

if the bidens had not been mixed up in the corruption, would it matter if a president asked a govt to look into their corruption?

the second witness the oversight should hear from is the person who changed the whistleblower form.

and if during the whistleblowers testimony, any govt officials, including schiffs staff or any legislative members staff needs to be interviewed too.

i would do all this BEFORE the senate hears the case if it happens to pass the house.

the president says no, the offended party the ukrainian president says no, the transcript does supply any evidence.

so schiff does a parody of what he wanted trump to say-

then they go behind closed doors.

only leaking really negative stuff to keep at the for front of the news.

bad news for them is they must come out and face the public.

they will bring chopped up quotes from different individuals to try to frame their narrative of what they thought was in the transcript.

not gonna work. think they know it. while we wait on the usmca to be approved.

adam schiff, nancy pelosi, schumer, biden,clinton- all evil. stealing from the purse.

Prove it... Again, you simply type nonsense without a shred of evidence. Convictions?? Nope. Proof? Nope. Yet you absolutely believe Trump's every word b/c he's got an R by his name and everyone with a D is evil. Tell the truth man, do your lips move while you type?

and for all you anti trumpers-

how long did the president hold up funds? 1 week, 2 months?

whenever cash and military supplies are approved by congress to be sent to a foreign govt, how long does it take for the executive branch to deliver?

have you researched ukraine aid in the past? any wasted abuse? any other favors asked for in return?

if the bidens had not been mixed up in the corruption, would it matter if a president asked a govt to look into their corruption?

I actually don't care about holding up the funds per se. I have ZERO problems with adding strings to Aid we give people. I do have problems with Trump getting a foreign government to do opposition research on a political opponent. That's the law breaking part. It matters not if Biden is being a criminal or not. The law makes no provision for that. You simply can not accept anything of value (investigation into a rival) from a foreign government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT