ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

Yea I have many sources. Are your posts not personal attacks such as “I would be very careful what you type from here on out?” Prove to me you are what you’ve stated. I would actually be impressed. But there is zero fear or otherwise because I know the game extremely well.
I’m saying that for your own safety. I’m not implying that I would do anything to harm you.

I’m looking for a little dog.

Reactions: areeves
@areeves when is the rapture happening? I have some things to attend to beforehand. I thought that was the beginning of the tribulation. Tell me more.

Reactions: TM2013
Thank God I only have.5% Knights Templar in me. That was a weird family.and I bailed out

@areeves when is the rapture happening? I have some things to attend to beforehand. I thought that was the beginning of the tribulation. Tell me more.
Not going to be a Rapture! Read 2 Thessalonians 2 ... The Thessalonians thought JESUS had already come back & Paul tells the Church of Thessalonians, “Don’t be Deceived, for that day won’t come until the Great falling away happens & the “Man of Sin has been revealed!” The Great falling away is happening now with whole denominations accepting & performing gay marriages & “the man of sin” will not be revealed until he stands in Solomon’s rebuilt Temple, blasphemes GOD, puts an end to daily sacrifice & claims to be GOD himself! From that point, he & his army tries to destroy the Jewish people. From the time the antichrist stands in the Temple & blasphemes GOD & claims to be GOD himself, he reigns for 3.5 years (times, time & a half of time) Shortly after his 3.5 year reign, JESUS returns, destroys the armies who have gathered @ Megiddo (Armageddon) the antichrist & false prophet are thrown alive into the Lake of Fire, Satan is bound with a great chain for 1000 years. This starts the Millennium reign with JESUS!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It took them 15 years to find Eichmann and they never found Mengele. Also never found Bormann (there was no proof he died in Berlin).

They also let many SS and war criminals go. Joachim Pieper and many others entered back into normal life and the mossad never touched.

Hitler died in 1962 I believe, if you believe the theories.

I hesitated to even post this story, but some may find it interesting. My brother and I were friends growing up with a set of twins. Played sports with them, and they attended the same private school my brother attended. Their parents were Tunisian. They had moved to the US at the age of 1 or 2 with their mother and sister following the assassination of their father, because they feared for their lives/didn’t want to be associated with him. They had not lived with him for several years. Both good kids. Grew up pretty secular/westernized. Attended Christian private school. Very smart. Eventually Attended large public universities in NC on athletic scholarships.

Their father was one of the people behind the 1972 Munich Massacre. For 20 years following the massacre in the Olympic village, he worked his way through the ranks of PLO intelligence eventually becoming the head of intelligence for the PLO. He was killed in ‘92 - 20 years after the massacre - in a Paris hotel room. To my knowledge no one knows to this day where the shots came from. Widely suspected it was the Mossad.

I’m saying that for your own safety. I’m not implying that I would do anything to harm you.

I’m looking for a little dog.

Keep looking bud. I know you wouldn’t do anything and don’t think for a second I’m not aware of what your referring to. But make no mistake, I’m protected by Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. You claimed to be a “disciple of Christ.” So if you are wrapped up in what you claim to be you need to rethink your stance. We could have some interesting conversations. It’s too bad it has to be this way. I pretty sure if we met that would change but given the things you’re throwing out there whether it be true or not, it’s not likely that will ever happen

You got any links for any of his crazy stuff? I looked but couldn't find any.

All one has to do is open a KJV of the Bible to the Book of Revelation. It’s all spelled out there. It’s not hard to find and it’s absolutely true. Not everyone will believe that and it would be naive to think they would. But if the timing is right many now will see this unfold before their eyes. Remember that

He brought up divisive politics @Cris_Ard and it’s not on the Round Table. Please take out the trash?
What’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.
BUMP, don't cater to the crazy lefties. Get woke= go broke. I'm starting to understand why Billy D is tiring of this board.

I hesitated to even post this story, but some may find it interesting. My brother and I were friends growing up with a set of twins. Played sports with them, and they attended the same private school my brother attended. Their parents were Tunisian. They had moved to the US at the age of 1 or 2 with their mother and sister following the assassination of their father, because they feared for their lives/didn’t want to be associated with him. They had not lived with him for several years. Both good kids. Grew up pretty secular/westernized. Attended Christian private school. Very smart. Eventually Attended large public universities in NC on athletic scholarships.

Their father was one of the people behind the 1972 Munich Massacre. For 20 years following the massacre in the Olympic village, he worked his way through the ranks of PLO intelligence eventually becoming the head of intelligence for the PLO. He was killed in ‘92 - 20 years after the massacre - in a Paris hotel room. To my knowledge no one knows to this day where the shots came from. Widely suspected it was the Mossad.

I’m 33 and have never heard of the Munich Massacre. Or the PLO. Can you explain further?

I think you bought a little too much of that 9/11 conspiracy documentary. Next you’re going to tell me that jet fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel
Haha, seriously? You think jet fuel brought the twin towers down from below? C’mon man

Reactions: TM2013
1. @areeves is the source for conspiracy theories and excessive use of exclamation points. Want to see your high school assignments. Also, proud of your committedness.

2. 9/11 Pentagon plane. We have seen 200 videos of WTC footage. But only 1 lousy security camera of the Pentagon? What happened to all the cameras in the DC that day? And what’s the hesitation to show them? How come zero eye witnesses talking about it? Just bizarre.

3. What about a hovering space ship over Jerusalem like 10 years ago?

A month ago I was a loony toon asking the same questions, smh but welcome to the crowd of people who think for themselves

Uh...yea. Jet fuel burn more than hot enough to weaken steel to the failure point

no, not possible, research how hot it would have needed to be to drop them straight down.

The fuel could have lopped them off at the entry point but not brought them straight down.

they even have photos from the wreckage showing how the steel appeared to be sliced like they do in demolisions

I thoroughly enjoy conspiracy theories but believe that virtually all of them are false. In fact I can’t think of one that I believe. JFK was killed by Oswald without control by the CIA. Hitler died a coward’s death in the bunker. Area 51 and Roswell are fanciful thinking by alien hopefuls. There is no Sasquatch or Loch Ness monster. And, there is no organized single controlling group of people that are directing world events.
I doubt Obama spied on Trump, too, right?

at this point I’ve stop trying to prove a point.

maybe we find out maybe we don’t, at least people are now curious and paying attention

Reactions: 88MechEng
I think you bought a little too much of that 9/11 conspiracy documentary. Next you’re going to tell me that jet fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel
Not to bring that much steel down, straight down, and not tip over.

Does it really matter who is right, either way it sucked and a lot of people died needlessly.

I really want to be disproved though, so you show me exactly how hot jet fuel would need to burn to topple 2 buildings in almost the same manner when it hit only the top 1/5 of the building.

it’s not physically possible.

why is it the bombers always place bombs in the bottom of buildings anyway, not the top?

why don’t they use jet fuel in controlled demolitions of major buildings if that is such an effective way to bring buildings straight down????

Irrefutable? Don’t think I’d go that far.

What would the point be to blow the towers up? Even if it was a false flag the planes were enough to justify war. Why kill the rest?

look at media narrative, Bush popularity was really bad at the time, war on TERROR (made up) to make him the hero hunting Bin Laden.

we are seeing how the “narratives” are used. I was convinced at the time it was Bin Laden, now not so much

I doubt Obama spied on Trump, too, right?

at this point I’ve stop trying to prove a point.

maybe we find out maybe we don’t, at least people are now curious and paying attention
Obama spying on Trump? I absolutely have no problem with that. Did Obama ask for it? Not sure but I believe his administration did. Also, I believe his administration used the IRS to harass political opponents, especially conservatives. If that qualifies as a conspiracy theory, then, ok, there’s one I believe in.

Does it really matter who is right, either way it sucked and a lot of people died needlessly.

I really want to be disproved though, so you show me exactly how hot jet fuel would need to burn to topple 2 buildings in almost the same manner when it hit only the top 1/5 of the building.

why is it the bombers always place bombs in the bottom of buildings anyway, not the top?

why don’t they use jet fuel in controlled demolitions of major buildings if that is such an effective way to bring buildings straight down????

Sure its physically possible. Heres a physicist explaining how.

Why not use jet fuel to do controlled demolitions? You are applying the WTC's layout and build to every other tower? Demos are controlled with explosives because they can be used in a direct, controlled way. I guess you could use Jet fuel if you wanted to wait around all day. Or you could crash a plane in the right spots. Might take several planes though, im not sure thats cost effective.

Oh boy. Bless your heart

Obama spying on Trump? I absolutely have no problem with that. Did Obama ask for it? Not sure but I believe his administration did. Also, I believe his administration used the IRS to harass political opponents, especially conservatives. If that qualifies as a conspiracy theory, then, ok, there’s one I believe in.

BO also confiscated AP phone records and judge shopped to get a warrant to wiretap James Rosen and his parents' phones. Not really a conspiracy because its true . Just something to keep in mind when people call Trump a threat to the free press.

It doesn’t, listen to the engineers who built the towers. They built them to withstand 2800 degrees, jet fuel heats up the 1700 degrees! On December 15, 2012, a Special Ops Guy, who specializes in Demolition told me both towers were demolitioned by explosives! All 3 building, yep, Building 7, a 47 story structure fell 7 hours after both towers fell & Marvin Bush, George Bush’s brother was in charge of the security of all 3 of those buildings. The guy who owned building 7 took out a 7 billion dollar policy out on Building 7, two days before 9/11. At the time of 9/11, our country was running on a surplus & after the 9/11, the whole country wanted to go to war, which helped put us in a tremendous amount of debt. But the main reason 9/11 was staged was to create DHS & under the guise of protecting us from Terror, they (NWO) have been spying on us & building profiles on us for the purpose of identifying those who will oppose @ NWO Takeover & those who will take “The Mark of The Beast & Worship The Antichrist!” This can be found in Revelation 13 & 14

They used holograms, which the naked eye can’t tell the difference between a hologram & a real plane. In the near future they will fake an alien invasion using holograms. The hoax is called “Operation Blue Beam!” They will also fake the 2nd coming of Christ using the same technology. That’s why JESUS said in Mathew 24, “If they say I’M in the desert Or in the inner chamber don’t believe Them. A 32nd degree Mason told me they would fake the 2nd Coming of JESUS!

I would recommend changing the levels of alcohol and/or medication in your system. Not sure if they need to go up or down, but they need to change somehow. :p

Absolutely jet fuel and a plane crashing into the building could cause it. The steel doesn’t need to be melted, it just needs to be heated enough to deform and weaken the joints. Add to it the deformation of the structure and redistribution of load in the beams from an aircraft hitting it, then yes it is most plausible. Watch a few videos of buildings demolished with charges set in the foundation and compare it with the WTC collapse videos. The buildings disintegrates from the top down not from the bottom up. Surely we don’t think that whomever wanted to bring them down with explosives was able to guess where the planes would hit the towers, do we? Hey I’m a mechanical engineer and when some of my engineering cohorts put out some doubts, I listen. But I don’t find their arguments compelling in this case and I have a hard time with all of the planning that had to go into it for it to be a demolition to bring about a war on terrorism. The only surprising thing to me is how quickly they fell.

Absolutely jet fuel and a plane crashing into the building could cause it. The steel doesn’t need to be melted, it just needs to be heated enough to deform and weaken the joints. Add to it the deformation of the structure and redistribution of load in the beams from an aircraft hitting it, then yes it is most plausible. Watch a few videos of buildings demolished with charges set in the foundation and compare it with the WTC collapse videos. The buildings disintegrates from the top down not from the bottom up. Surely we don’t think that whomever wanted to bring them down with explosives was able to guess where the planes would hit the towers, do we? Hey I’m a mechanical engineer and when some of my engineering cohorts put out some doubts, I listen. But I don’t find their arguments compelling in this case and I have a hard time with all of the planning that had to go into it for it to be a demolition to bring about a war on terrorism. The only surprising thing to me is how quickly they fell.

Would it be easier as an engineer to prove it was a demolition or that 2 planes randomly striking 2 separate buildings that doesn’t even melt the glass 5 stories below, yet manages to generate enough heat over 100 stories below to make it buckle and collapse like an accordion.

If I were the jury do you have enough facts to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that they planes 100% unequivocally created this much damage.

All this before I bring the various witnesses that said the buildings collapsed first from the bottom.

Honestly there is no winning this argument on either side, because regardless the outcome was horrendous.

it ends up being the premise now. 4 months ago you would have said I was wearing tin foil to accuse Obama of ever doing something so devious.

now most people are like I believe him Yo. So, if one can use political influence to affect outcomes, is it so plausible to think maybe there are elements of truth in all this wild shit. How do we really know?

Ask Pablo Escobar what he thinks our CIA is capable of and he had resources.

I think to not believe any of it is the same as believing all of it. The truth always somewhere in the middle.

Sure its physically possible. Heres a physicist explaining how.

Why not use jet fuel to do controlled demolitions? You are applying the WTC's layout and build to every other tower? Demos are controlled with explosives because they can be used in a direct, controlled way. I guess you could use Jet fuel if you wanted to wait around all day. Or you could crash a plane in the right spots. Might take several planes though, im not sure thats cost effective.

Yeah Fauci is an “expert” also, in whatever they need him to say that day.

Keep your head in the sand buddy rho. I don’t really care. There are enough people that do though, and I guess that means maybe you are right, but as more facts exist it will become harder to hide.

it ends up being the premise now. 4 months ago you would have said I was wearing tin foil to accuse Obama of ever doing something so devious.

now most people are like I believe him Yo. So, if one can use political influence to affect outcomes, is it so plausible to think maybe there are elements of truth in all this wild shit. How do we really know?

Ask Pablo Escobar what he thinks our CIA is capable of and he had resources.

I think to not believe any of it is the same as believing all of it. The truth always somewhere in the middle.
I believe Pablo is deceased he’d be tough to get in touch with

Last edited:
Would it be easier as an engineer to prove it was a demolition or that 2 planes randomly striking 2 separate buildings that doesn’t even melt the glass 5 stories below, yet manages to generate enough heat over 100 stories below to make it buckle and collapse like an accordion.

If I were the jury do you have enough facts to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that they planes 100% unequivocally created this much damage.

All this before I bring the various witnesses that said the buildings collapsed first from the bottom.

Honestly there is no winning this argument on either side, because regardless the outcome was horrendous.

Great point about whether this is a winnable argument. It’s been years since I have looked at the conspiracy side of this so I’ll look it up again now that you have piqued my interest.

However, I see nothing from the videos of the collapse that make me doubt they fell from anything other than the planes. And when it comes to whether the glass didn’t melt within 5 floors as being solid evidence, it’s not. Certain events that you would expect to happen don’t always happen in an incident like this. And things you wouldn’t expect to happen do happen. Look at any natural disaster and a lot of man made disasters and there are things that make you shake your head in disbelief.

Reactions: toasted8CU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT