ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Scandal and Coverup

The lab leak theory was treated as a conspiracy theory. People were mocked. People were criticized.

The intentional launch of a worldwide virus to dethrone a US president is a conspiracy theory.

Thinking it reasonable that a virus could have originated in a lab that does testing on coronaviruses, that also happens to be located in the city where the outbreak started, is not a conspiracy theory. It's the most logical answer.

Yes Covid originating in Wuhan in a lab and leaked by hook or crook is the answer

Of course the guilty folks who made this possible to occur like Dr. Fauci and other officials did everything they could do to make legitimate information look false while pushing fake information

These people need to be tried for crimes against humanity

I’ve been at football training, and LAX fields all evening, so I’ll keep it short & sweet.

@TigerGrowls is accurate here.

Btw, it’s time to end this hamas loving nonsense on our own soil. Crazy what’s happening in this country. How anyone can defend or excuse this is wild.

I'll pray for you.

I walked into Patagonia on East Andrews one time, around 5-6 years ago. As I walked through, I looked up and there stood a 6’ stout man, with a woman’s dress on… he worked there.

I knew at that very moment, my kids were going to face a different world. How you are part of that, defend that, and cheer for that, is mind boggling.

If I had to guess (you know, that judgment thing), you don’t have those same worries. It’s just you, and maybe a dog (maybe), and a ton of time on your hands.

You seem like you have good somewhere in there. I’m pulling for you.

I teach my kids NOT to be delicate little snowflakes.

I teach them that as long as someone is not harming you physically or emotionally, then that person's choices have zero effect on your happiness, wellbeing, or ability to be a strong, confident, and elite member of today's society.

Thats just me.

Reactions: acwill07
1. I still dont know - and neither do you, definitively, if it came from bats or a lab leak. I have always thought that either was possible.

2. You say people were "shouted down" but I don't think that saying "we do not currently have evidence to support that theory" counts as shouting down.

3. I agree with you that the stupidity of the trump administration in handling covid was next level.

4. Unrelated to your post, but I like it when the yokels come on here and claim that all their conspiracy theories have been proven true. It makes me laugh. I would love to see a list of all the theories that were not proven true.
I think points 1 and 4 are great. With number 2 though I have a very different memory. I remember people being called conspiratorial and even racist for raising the possibility of a lab leak.

With point 3, granted Trump has and will continue to make a fool of himself, I just don’t see there being a blatant right or wrong solution to what we faced in the beginnings of the outbreak. In my opinion, no matter who was president during that time, we faced some unprecedented circumstances and decisions that needed to be made. His rhetoric aside (ie calling it the China virus) what do you think he did policy wise that was stupid? Maybe I’ve forgotten some obvious examples.

I think points 1 and 4 are great. With number 2 though I have a very different memory. I remember people being called conspiratorial and even racist for raising the possibility of a lab leak.

With point 3, granted Trump has and will continue to make a fool of himself, I just don’t see there being a blatant right or wrong solution to what we faced in the beginnings of the outbreak. In my opinion, no matter who was president during that time, we faced some unprecedented circumstances and decisions that needed to be made. His rhetoric aside (ie calling it the China virus) what do you think he did policy wise that was stupid? Maybe I’ve forgotten some obvious examples.

My roommate from business school owns a biotech company, and he sent me an email in Jan 2020 outlining exactly what was going to happen in US when covid hit (many people would die, shortage of things like toilet paper, etc.). He had a drug that the WHO and chinese had identified as having the potential to prevent covid transmission, so he had been having meetings since Dec with them. If he had this information, you know trump had it also. Yet trump just continued to downplay the virus (remember when he said we would have 12 cases and then it would go away).

Bush created a pandemic playbook for dealing with virus outbreaks, Obama improved upon it. trump refused to use it and tossed it out bc it was associated with Obama. It could have saved many lives.

trump had plenty of time to proactively develop more tests. He didn't, and then when called out on it, he blamed Obama for not developing tests for a virus that did not exist yet. Having more testing would have prevented trump from shutting down the country for a month.

One good thing that trump did was creating operation warp speed, which quickly created the vaccine. But bc he did not want to piss off his conspiracy theory loving voters, he was too afraid to even promote it. He took it himself secretly of course.

It was more about being a horrific messenger but his overall management was a disaster. Dr Birx even said 400,000 lives would have been saved if he addressed it more responsibly.
  • Per Bob Woodward's reporting, he knew how deadly the virus was but played it down because "he didn't want to create a panic" , i.e., he didn't want anything to interfere with his re-election campaign.
  • All four of his budget proposals recommended cutting funding to the CDC which resulted in them cutting their epidemic prevention activities
  • Said it would go away like a miracle
  • Said he wasn't going to wear a mask
  • Continued to hold non-stop rallies, one of which killed Herman Cain
  • Suggested injecting disinfectant and shining a light on the inside
  • Recommended using hydroxychloroquine "what do you have to lose"
  • Dismissed public health and testing guidance.

I teach my kids NOT to be delicate little snowflakes.

I teach them that as long as someone is not harming you physically or emotionally, then that person's choices have zero effect on your happiness, wellbeing, or ability to be a strong, confident, and elite member of today's society.

Thats just me.
You missed the point, but okay.

FYI, we teach our kids to be kind to everyone.

My roommate from business school owns a biotech company, and he sent me an email in Jan 2020 outlining exactly what was going to happen in US when covid hit (many people would die, shortage of things like toilet paper, etc.). He had a drug that the WHO and chinese had identified as having the potential to prevent covid transmission, so he had been having meetings since Dec with them. If he had this information, you know trump had it also. Yet trump just continued to downplay the virus (remember when he said we would have 12 cases and then it would go away).

Bush created a pandemic playbook for dealing with virus outbreaks, Obama improved upon it. trump refused to use it and tossed it out bc it was associated with Obama. It could have saved many lives.

trump had plenty of time to proactively develop more tests. He didn't, and then when called out on it, he blamed Obama for not developing tests for a virus that did not exist yet. Having more testing would have prevented trump from shutting down the country for a month.

One good thing that trump did was creating operation warp speed, which quickly created the vaccine. But bc he did not want to piss off his conspiracy theory loving voters, he was too afraid to even promote it. He took it himself secretly of course.
I have definitely somehow forgotten many of the points you brought up. I do think some of your points referencing if Trump had done this instead of that it would have saved lives is simply conjecture. I’ve found no real evidence if he had followed the Bush/Obama playbook that it would saved lives. Same thing with earlier testing preventing a month of shutdown. In my opinion shutdowns were going to happen, with or without earlier testing. Mainly because no one knew exactly how this virus operated at that point. If they did it wasn’t just Trump doing the misinfo/lying to the public. If I remember correctly we were being told masks were effective at this same point in time, plus social distancing etc. At the end of the day I think this virus was going to do what it was going to do, the intense Chinese protocols and their failures have proven this out I think.

I’ve got plenty of rocks in my anti-trump back pack. For whatever reason this issue isn’t one I’ve put in there.

You do remember how people who questioned the Wuhan wet market theory were treated though, right?

It was more about being a horrific messenger but his overall management was a disaster. Dr Birx even said 400,000 lives would have been saved if he addressed it more responsibly.
  • Per Bob Woodward's reporting, he knew how deadly the virus was but played it down because "he didn't want to create a panic" , i.e., he didn't want anything to interfere with his re-election campaign.
  • All four of his budget proposals recommended cutting funding to the CDC which resulted in them cutting their epidemic prevention activities
  • Said it would go away like a miracle
  • Said he wasn't going to wear a mask
  • Continued to hold non-stop rallies, one of which killed Herman Cain
  • Suggested injecting disinfectant and shining a light on the inside
  • Recommended using hydroxychloroquine "what do you have to lose"
  • Dismissed public health and testing guidance.
  • Per Bob Woodward's reporting, he knew how deadly the virus was but played it down because "he didn't want to create a panic" , i.e., he didn't want anything to interfere with his re-election campaign. — Maybe, could be conjecture?
  • All four of his budget proposals recommended cutting funding to the CDC which resulted in them cutting their epidemic prevention activities— He cut and tried to cut funding to funding to everything
  • Said it would go away like a miracle— he’s an idiot
  • Said he wasn't going to wear a mask— maybe he knew they were ineffective
  • Continued to hold non-stop rallies, one of which killed Herman Cain— That is unfortunate but I wonder how many non famous people died as a result of the BLM protests?
  • Suggested injecting disinfectant and shining a light on the inside— he’s an idiot
  • Recommended using hydroxychloroquine "what do you have to lose"— eh
  • Dismissed public health and testing guidance.— he’s an idiot, at least initially. I’ve got a feeling they knew pretty quickly that there wasn’t much to be done that could prevent or slow the spread. I think they felt they had to issue guidance to give the appearance of understanding and positive action. This is pure conjecture on my part.

• Per Bob Woodward's reporting, he knew how deadly the virus was but played it down because "he didn't want to create a panic" , i.e., he didn't want anything to interfere with his re-election campaign. — Maybe, could be conjecture?
  • All four of his budget proposals recommended cutting funding to the CDC which resulted in them cutting their epidemic prevention activities— He cut and tried to cut funding to funding to everything
  • Said it would go away like a miracle— he’s an idiot
  • Said he wasn't going to wear a mask— maybe he knew they were ineffective
  • Continued to hold non-stop rallies, one of which killed Herman Cain— That is unfortunate but I wonder how many non famous people died as a result of the BLM protests?
  • Suggested injecting disinfectant and shining a light on the inside— he’s an idiot
  • Recommended using hydroxychloroquine "what do you have to lose"— eh
  • Dismissed public health and testing guidance.— he’s an idiot, at least initially. I’ve got a feeling they knew pretty quickly that there wasn’t much to be done that could prevent or slow the spread. I think they felt they had to issue guidance to give the appearance of understanding and positive action. This is pure conjecture on my part.
Not conjecture - he has him on tape

His messaging was anti-public health and people listened

It's getting real. Rand Paul is all over this.

Rand Paul knows where the Covid trail leads. He is already honed in on the CIA.

However, I don’t think a Congressional investigation is going to get the job done. These are international crimes against humanity.

Accountability for Covid is going to require a Nuremberg-type of reckoning. It’s going to require a coalition between the world superpowers. We are not the only ones who have a claim on the heads of those responsible for Covid. Americans are not the only ones who suffered and died.

International Military Tribunal would be the appropriate entity to prosecute such crimes, but the UN isn’t exactly working either. This is an unprecedented situation that requires unprecedented solutions.

Paul will serve as a valuable asset to drive public awareness about the origins of Covid, but accountability for these crimes might require Trump to be a little bit of a dictator…

That was a coverup and conspiracy with the Covid mess

Trump did not respond in the perfect way but the best way he could having the Dr. Mengele wannabe in Dr, Fauci he was happliy willing to see tens of millions die to hide his part in the gain of function illegal testing for evil purchases.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
That was a coverup and conspiracy with the Covid mess

Trump did not respond in the perfect way but the best way he could having the Dr. Mengele wannabe in Dr, Fauci he was happliy willing to see tens of millions die to hide his part in the gain of function illegal testing for evil purchases.
You are a hot belligerent mess and totally full of shit. Nothing is ever Trump's fault, it's always dark forces that are manipulating things behind the scenes and therefore he isn't responsible for any of his own actions/non-actions. You should probably stay out of adult conversations.

No. Are you emotionally tied to Trump this much? Don’t allow him to bother you so.

When Biden (with help) won, I still kept winning.

Emotionally tied? What? I asked you a question, and you did not answer it. You seem to have an issue answering direct questions.

Personally, I think you should own your beliefs.

You are a hot belligerent mess and totally full of shit. Nothing is ever Trump's fault, it's always dark forces that are manipulating things behind the scenes and therefore he isn't responsible for any of his own actions/non-actions. You should probably stay out of adult conversations.

That is something I will never understand about the magas.

Trump campaigned on "I alone can fix it" and they bought that hook line and sinker.

But also, nothing bad that happened while trump was president was his fault.
Shutting down the country? Fauci made him do that, not his fault.

All the "deep state spies" that he hired? Not his fault, they tricked him.

Sending out trillions in stimulus that drove inflation? The dems made him do it, not his fault.

Not building the wall or making mexico pay for it? that was the GOPs fault.

Hell, he even endorsed Maga Mike Johnson the week before Johnson became a "deep state uniparty spy".

They worship the man as a god, but the buck never stops with him.

If you take an unbiased look at trump's presidency, he was and is nothing more than a useful idiot.

Trump campaigned on "I alone can fix it" and they bought that hook line and sinker.

Sending out trillions in stimulus that drove inflation? The dems made him do it, not his fault.

Hell, he even endorsed Maga Mike Johnson the week before Johnson became a "deep state uniparty spy".

If you take an unbiased look at trump's presidency, he was and is nothing more than a useful idiot.
t_581f0a0a1ca341b6a678be9ba50b3f19_name_20200406_Trumpad_1.jpg

Reactions: nytigerfan
Not conjecture - he has him on tape

His messaging was anti-public health and people listened
1.- your ability to quickly pull news articles is impressive 😂

2.- to be fair, the “pro-public health” messengers also put out recommendations based off of faulty assumptions/not proven science- I.e mask mandates that harmed childhood development while doing little to slow the spread. The ever evolving effectiveness of the vaccines, and so on.

Look, I agree Trump has a lot to answer for, I just don’t think it’s fair to hang the pandemic response around his neck solely. With hindsight being 20/20 lots of blame to go around.

Playground logic at its finest. All the good stuff was his doing, all the bad stuff wasn't. How convenient

1.- your ability to quickly pull news articles is impressive 😂

2.- to be fair, the “pro-public health” messengers also put out recommendations based off of faulty assumptions/not proven science- I.e mask mandates that harmed childhood development while doing little to slow the spread. The ever evolving effectiveness of the vaccines, and so on.

Look, I agree Trump has a lot to answer for, I just don’t think it’s fair to hang the pandemic response around his neck solely. With hindsight being 20/20 lots of blame to go around.
1.- your ability to quickly pull news articles is impressive 😂 I remembered them so they weren't hard to find ;-)

2.- to be fair, the “pro-public health” messengers also put out recommendations based off of faulty assumptions/not proven science- I.e mask mandates that harmed childhood development while doing little to slow the spread. The ever evolving effectiveness of the vaccines, and so on. Not sure how this is relevant because advocating for the masks and the vaccine were not irresponsible messaging. Not getting into the mask controversy but they did help "some"

Look, I agree Trump has a lot to answer for, I just don’t think it’s fair to hang the pandemic response around his neck solely. With hindsight being 20/20 lots of blame to go around. Well sure, because it was a novel virus that they were learning about in real time so of course mistakes were made but Trump was the President, the largest voice in the room, the tip of the spear and he completely botched the response because he was more concerned about being re-elected than saving lives. I gave you plenty of examples above that showed how his reckless messaging caused real harm to those that trusted him. He was terrible and that's why 81 million people came out in force to vote him out because they were sick of his amateur hour approach to the worst pandemic in 100 years.

Emotionally tied? What? I asked you a question, and you did not answer it. You seem to have an issue answering direct questions.

Personally, I think you should own your beliefs.
Did you miss the first word in my response to you? I directly answered you before anything else.

US Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) Rejects The ‘Safety & Effectiveness’ Of Covid 19 Vaccines

“Im not a doctor, but I have a PhD in recognizing bullsh*t when I hear it.”

“Boom:
- 10,596 reports in less than a month
- 2021, 706,767 reports on VAERS for vaccine injuries and deaths
- 2022, It was 206,676

2023 and it went going down because the mandates stopped.”

Here we have reports:

- Deaths, 18,372
- Permanent disability 17,842
- Hospitalizations 86,452
- Emergency room or office visits 315,048
- Serious adverse events 113,449

This is from the Congressional Research Service about VAERS.

“We also knew that children were at no risk, practically zero risk of being hospitalized or deaths from COVID-19. We knew that young people, healthy young people were not at risk.”

“All kinds of injuries, miscarriages, heart attacks, myocarditis, permanent disability, neurological problems. And it goes on and on and on. These are the reports from people being forced to take vaccines. Shouldn't have happened.”

Ed Dowd Reveals Alarming Death Statistic That Nobody Is Talking About

Why are so many young people dying?

The mainstream media reports that shoveling in cold weather, sunbathing, etc. could be causing people to drop dead.

But there’s an alarming data point they’re silent on.

Life Insurance CEO Scott Davidson reported in January 2022 that death rates among working-aged people between the ages of 18 and 64 were “up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic.”

Davidson compared a 10 percent rise in deaths to a once-in-200-year flood.

But a 40 percent rise, as Ed Dowd notes, is “off the charts.”

Davidson also mentioned that the bulk of these excess deaths among the 18 to 64 age group in 2021 were non-COVID deaths.

“The majority of those deaths happened in quarter number three and four of... 2021. What does that mean? When did the mandate start? Quarter number three and four, 2021,” pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole has previously stated.

MP Andrew Bridgen: I’m Afraid COVID Vaccine Deaths Are ‘Going to Be Bigger Than the Holocaust’

“We’ve got to be somewhere between 10 and 20 million people have been killed by these experimental vaccines worldwide, and it’s still going up.”

British MPs are silent on this because they “have got their hands in the blood up to their armpits,” remarked Bridgen.

The British MP stated that there is “overwhelming” evidence of mRNA vaccine harms and a “clear link” between the shots and an increased incidence of cancer.

“The evidence was pretty considerable 18 months ago when I first spoke out. I mean, it’s overwhelming now. Every week, there’s more evidence. Paper out last week in Japan of a clear link now between people who’ve had the boosters and increased cancer. We know why. It’s the SV40, the simian virus 40 promoter region that Pfizer didn’t disclose [is] in their vaccines. I mean, there’s a clear link with promoting cancer.”

BREAKING.🚨

Covid Cover-Up Exposed! Internal Docs Show CDC Buried Evidence of Vacc*ne-Related Deaths

In a bombshell discovery by @EpochTimes, internal documents show the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) buried evidence that Covid vacc*nes may cause fatal adverse effects.

"The file, acquired by The Epoch Times through a Freedom of Information Act request, has never before been reported. The file was obtained after U.S. authorities rejected another Freedom of Information Act request for the autopsies themselves. The file outlines the agency’s investigation into reports submitted to VAERS of suspected cases of myocarditis or a related condition, pericarditis, following COVID-19 vaccination."

The report outlines how the lead U.S. government agency spearheading the Cov*d pandemic response ignored evidence that the vacc*nes may have serious and sometimes fatal adverse effects.

"U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials found evidence that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines caused multiple deaths before claiming that there was no evidence linking the vaccines to any deaths," the report said.

"CDC employees worked to track down information on reported post-vaccination deaths and learned that myocarditis—or heart inflammation, a confirmed side effect of the vaccines—was listed on death certificates and in autopsies for some of the deaths," the internal documents reveal.

"Myocarditis was also described as being caused by vaccination in a subset of the deaths," the report added.

Finally, the smoking gun of a Covid-19 cover-up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT