ADVERTISEMENT

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

Critical thinking lmao that regurgitates the same talking points as the rest of the MAGAs. Let me boil it down for you.

Trump encouraged people to use hydroxywhatthe****(what do you have to lose?)

Fauci said it didn't work

That embarrassed Trump

Fauci must die.

I just said the same thing you did with a thousand less letters.
Reading comprehension isn’t your friend. If I hate the left and dislike the right, where does that put me? It definitely isn’t in MAGA country.

I never said anything about HCQ, wrong poster.

But I did love your “leave Fauci alone” post.

giphy.gif

Lord Fauci is a fake, go research the AZT trials during the AIDS epidemic and see how many lives were on his hands then.

Your boys days are numbered.

Yours are as well after Americans see how you attempt to govern. It's going to be a clownshow up epic proportions and will guarantee that we win the Presidency in 24.

Whatever happened to the border, inflation and crime since you won the House? Is Hunter Bidens laptop and a Fauci impeachment going to help?

Yours are as well after Americans see how you attempt to govern. It's going to be a clownshow up epic proportions and will guarantee that we win the Presidency in 24.

Whatever happened to the border, inflation and crime since you won the House? Is Hunter Bidens laptop and a Fauci impeachment going to help?
Why are you so much in your feelings? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a grown man act this way. Can you show us on the doll where Trump hurt you.

By the way, you can add Brandon showering with his daughter. Or as she put it in her diary, having in appropriate showers with her dad, she was a kid when this happened.

Care to comment on the mindset of voting for a pedophile for president?

I’ll hang up and listen

Why are you so much in your feelings? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a grown man act this way. Can you show us on the doll where Trump hurt you.

By the way, you can add Brandon showering with his daughter. Or as she put it in her diary, having in appropriate showers with her dad, she was a kid when this happened.

Care to comment on the mindset of voting for a pedophile for president?

I’ll hang up and listen
Grown men don't create alternate realities where their orange deity is beyond reproach and anyone against him is involved in heinous conspiracies to steal elections, kill people with vaccines and call everyone they don't like a pedophile. We used to call those kinda people crazy.

Grown men don't create alternate realities where their orange deity is beyond reproach and anyone against him is involved in heinous conspiracies to steal elections, kill people with vaccines and call everyone they don't like a pedophile. We used to call those kinda people crazy.
Biden's own daughter wrote in her diary that dad showered with her and she asked if she had been molested.

Hunter had his dad in his contacts as 'Pedo Peter'.

I'm 99% sure you've never heard of either of these facts.

Biden's own daughter wrote in her diary that dad showered with her and she asked if she had been molested.

Hunter had his dad in his contacts as 'Pedo Peter'.

I'm 99% sure you've never heard of either of these facts.
Now you think you know what a fact is? Sorry, you magaloons have cried wolf so many times, you don't have a shred of credibility left. And you obviously didn't get the message from the mid-terms that Americans are tired of your bullshit.

Now you think you know what a fact is? Sorry, you magaloons have cried wolf so many times, you don't have a shred of credibility left. And you obviously didn't get the message from the mid-terms that Americans are tired of your bullshit.
Ok. Back on topic. Can’t wait for those Fauci congressional hearings. Speaking of crying wolf, 6 years of The Walls closing in on Trump. How many times has Lucy pulled the football away from you?

America has spoken. They are ready to move on from dems endless Trump witch-hunts .

Fauci emailed friend saying masks were 'ineffective,' pushed for mandates anyway, Missouri AG says​

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said Friday that during his seven-hour deposition with Dr. Anthony Fauci, new information revealed that two months after Fauci told a friend masks were "ineffective," he supported mask mandates
COVID tyranny is born," Schmitt continued.

Reading comprehension is not your friend. There is a correlation between low IQ people and lack of reading comprehension. So, I’ll state this one more time, I’m not dem and I’m not republican. Which means I don’t worship Trump. I don’t know if I can use smaller words so hopefully that computes to you understand. If not, God didn’t create us equally so good luck on you’re reading comprehension.

So, back to the topic at hand. I’m sorry you voted for a guy who is a known racists, a guy who has been on the wrong side of every political decision, a grifter, a guy who showers with his pre-teen/teenage daughter, and soon to be a convicted felon for taking money from China and Ukraine while he prostitutes his drug addicted son who also happens to have sex with under aged girls.

Congrats bud, that is your Democratic Party and that is what you voted for.

Commies will do commie stuff. Please make no mistake and come to terms that we are dealing with commies in the globalist uniparty in DC.

Critical thinking lmao that regurgitates the same talking points as the rest of the MAGAs. Let me boil it down for you.

Trump encouraged people to use hydroxywhatthe****(what do you have to lose?)

Fauci said it didn't work

That embarrassed Trump

Fauci must die.

I just said the same thing you did with a thousand less letters.
No, Fauci should be brought in front of a firing squad for his role in the deaths of millions around the world.

There is a reason he was lying about Funding gain of function on coronaviruses in wuhan.

Ask yourself why he lied?

He got wealthy while millions died. He is filth.

cc @iceheart08 @nytigerfan They have no idea this story exists.

Nope. We know about this story.

Several good conservative christians stole someone's diary, sold it to a conservative news outlet, which then made unverified claims about the contents.

This is similar to the laptop. A piece of shit IT guy hacked into someone's personal laptop, then sent the contents to Steve Bannon, Rudy Guliani and more. Then it was sent to the FBI. We have no idea how much the contents were doctored to push a political narrative.

Several good conservative christians stole someone's diary, sold it to a conservative news outlet, which then made unverified claims about the contents.

This is similar to the laptop. A piece of shit IT guy hacked into someone's personal laptop, then sent the contents to Steve Bannon, Rudy Guliani and more. Then it was sent to the FBI. We have no idea how much the contents were doctored to push a political narrative.
giphy.gif

jim-halpert-face.gif

jennifer-lawrence-oh-ok.gif

Ah so you're going with 'Mean ole Christians are making the innocent pedophilies look bad'?

The worst thing about being a dem is that it makes you become a shitty person blindly defending shitty people doing shitty things.

so the, at best, perceived abuse of a child can be ignored because the revelation of it was ill gotten? just gonna pretend it never happened? i mean guess its no surprise given dems pushing child mutilation, why would they have an issue with child diddlers either? certainly didn't expose any names or pursue prosecution of it in the epstein case. supporting or rationalizing any part of this makes one a disgrace to humanity

So you're believing the admitted criminals now?

Good training for being a democrat, I will give you that.

Yes, usually when people admit that they committed a crime in court, you should believe them.

This is by far your worst comeback yet. You are not a smart man (or boy?). I am done with you.

so the, at best, perceived abuse of a child can be ignored because the revelation of it was ill gotten? just gonna pretend it never happened? i mean guess its no surprise given dems pushing child mutilation, why would they have an issue with child diddlers either? certainly didn't expose any names or pursue prosecution of it in the epstein case. supporting or rationalizing any part of this makes one a disgrace to humanity

The point is, no credible person has verified what is in that diary.

Now apply that to the wall of text you posted about Trump.

In your mind they are all credible cause they said what you wanted to hear.

IOW, you're guilty of the very thing you accuse us of doing.

PS: What about the screenshots from Hunter's laptop that show he had his dad in his contacts as Pedo Peter. Mean ole Christians made that up too?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

well its ashley biden's diary, and that fact alone is representative of a galling unwillingness to answer that credibly. personally its a bit of an eyebrow raiser to even be skeptical. she had no intention of this being made public, so you think there's a reasonable to probable chance she wanted to lie to herself in her own diary about her fear of taking showers because joe would join? and she invented this story to tell only herself? not sure what else there could be, and the just writing nonsense to write it possibility doesn't add up for me.

not really sure how every word that christine blasey-ford said was taken for gospel right up until it was revealed she was full of sht. jussie smollet was believed from the jump at his word. not even the fbi needed evidence to get a fisa warrant. the media reported how many headline stories based on "anonymous sources" they almost immediately had to redact. having trouble figuring out when its ok to take someone at the word and when we need to get the fact checkers et all on it. quite strange really

If the vaccines were the magic bullet, why is China still locking down their country? What's the point of a vaccine that doesn't work? (follow the money).
Take the vaccine and the chance you will die is less. What’s the point indeed.

well its ashley biden's diary, and that fact alone is representative of a galling unwillingness to answer that credibly. personally its a bit of an eyebrow raiser to even be skeptical. she had no intention of this being made public, so you think there's a reasonable to probable chance she wanted to lie to herself in her own diary about her fear of taking showers because joe would join? and she invented this story to tell only herself? not sure what else there could be, and the just writing nonsense to write it possibility doesn't add up for me.

not really sure how every word that christine blasey-ford said was taken for gospel right up until it was revealed she was full of sht. jussie smollet was believed from the jump at his word. not even the fbi needed evidence to get a fisa warrant. the media reported how many headline stories based on "anonymous sources" they almost immediately had to redact. having trouble figuring out when its ok to take someone at the word and when we need to get the fact checkers et all on it. quite strange really
Also, it's her diary. Why would his daughter make crap up? Why would Hunter call dad Pedo Peter, 10% for the Big Guy, former business partner Bobulinski go public when it makes him look like a hoodwinked fool? Sum Ting Wong here with the Hiden ball cupper supporters.

Also, it's her diary. Why would his daughter make crap up? Why would Hunter call dad Pedo Peter, 10% for the Big Guy, former business partner Bobulinski go public when it makes him look like a hoodwinked fool? Sum Ting Wong here with the Hiden ball cupper supporters.
right. and not an exiled family member diary she sold to a publishing house type situation. pretty bizarre story to create about your childhood, esp when you intend for it to be personal. but trust me i'm with you. if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....its probably a duck. the ministry of truth will clear things up i'm sure

Reactions: NavigatorII
right. and not an exiled family member diary she sold to a publishing house type situation. pretty bizarre story to create about your childhood, esp when you intend for it to be personal. but trust me i'm with you. if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....its probably a duck. the ministry of truth will clear things up i'm sure
The Biden family is a sad story. Both Ashley and Hunter suffer from drug addiction. I can’t claim this to be the case but I wouldn’t be shocked if both had emotional trauma caused by Pedo Pete. In Ashley’s case, very well could be physical trauma at tge hands of her dad.

The Biden family is a sad story. Both Ashley and Hunter suffer from drug addiction. I can’t claim this to be the case but I wouldn’t be shocked if both had emotional trauma caused by Pedo Pete. In Ashley’s case, very well could be physical trauma at tge hands of her dad.
Pedophilia is no joke. And the current regime of Federalies have not only provided cover for their corrupt politicians and royal subjects but snuffed out their star witness. Dead men don't talk, but Epstein didn't kill himself.

The two guys who pleaded guilty to stealing it in a court of law.
I'm sure Julian Assange has zero effs to give about exposing the Hildibeast and throwing her into the political abyss for her corruption and quid pro quo grift. He did humanity a solid whether legal or not. But my money is he didn't hack the information, it was given to him by Seth Rich and he got "terminated" by the DNP. The FBI is still shrouding any and all information about his political assasination.

Take the vaccine and the chance you will die is less. What’s the point indeed.

I found the confusion from all sides distressing however based on having taken every vaccine that the CDC recommends for every year since I was born in 1952 and up to my age 70 I felt the odds were better to take the Covid vaccine even with the chances of side effects as EVERY vaccine has side effects

As of today I still don’t know if that was the best choice as I have many family and friends who took nothing and did fine and have some that took vaccine and had issues

Myself I did the whole 9 yards but have stopped at the 3rd as after the second I had off and on cases of mild Covid like 3 if not more times

Can’t say the vaccines did not help or even hurt

Just based on my Covid cases it is not even as bad as a mild cold

I recently took the flu vaccine as catching the flu is a ballbuster

Crazy was my reaction to the flu shot was extremely severe as it caused hell of a pain in my right shoulder and I could hardly use my fingers or arm for weeks

The pharmacist said oops we must have hit a nerve as they did a weird shot location injecting on top of my shoulder instead of in back of my arm

So can’t really say anything plus or minus but can say that with all the vaccines I have taken over 70 years they seem to have worked

That is why I trusted the Covid vaccination although now I am having second thoughts about the safety of it for some people

oh i'm fairly certain every one of these dynastic public servants who spend their entire career on a govt salary somehow amassing generational wealth are some sadistic, spineless individuals who are absolute misery to be around when the mask comes off at home. having that many skeletons in your closet to worry about weighs on people - tends to be unleashed at home. imagine caring more about how the phony image you cultivate for strangers is perceived than who you actually are to your own family, especially kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT