PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Third Party Message

That is so true

The Democratic Party fake played the Republicans were dangerous to democracy

Well looky dere

Democrats nominate a person for President ignoring the millions of voters for Biden

and then instead of opening the voting to the elected representative delegates annoint a Candidate Harris and havs a coronation and not an election

Is that how Democrats SAVE DEMOCRACY

IF ANY OF YOU GENIUSES DON’T UNDERSTAND PROJECTION

THE DEM’s WERE PROJECTING WHO WILL DESTROY DEMOCRACY

DEMOCRACY WILL DIE UNDER DEMOCRATS

Last edited:
Third Party Message

That is so true

The Democratic Party fake played the Republicans were dangerous to democracy

Well looky dere

Democrats nominate a person for President ignoring the millions of voters for Biden

and then instead of opening the voting to the elected representative delegates annoint a Candidate Harris and havs a coronation and not an election

Is that how Democrats SAVE DEMOCRACY

IF ANY OF YOU GENIUSES DON’T UNDERSTAND PROJECTION

THE DEM’s WERE PROJECTING WHO WILL DESTROY DEMOCRACY

DEMOCRACY WILL DIE UNDER DEMOCRATS
Is there a translating from “Well looky dere” to English?

You're a true patriot, OP. How do you find the time to post such well articulated thoughts while also dealing with a worldwide conspiracy against you?

Is there a translating from “Well looky dere” to English?

My mom now deceased had an expression of exclamation

It was in plain English

Look over there to point out something

She shortened it to looky dere in her Southern County Twang and I worshipped the ground my dad and mom walked on

To be clear Trump does not get the same level of adoration

I was just letting myself enjoy a beautiful memory I had of my mom

So now you know too

Reactions: okclem
My mom now deceased had an expression of exclamation

It was in plain English

Look over there to point out something

She shortened it to looky dere in her Southern County Twang and I worshipped the ground my dad and mom walked on

To be clear Trump does not get the same level of adoration
That's good. 🍻

You're a true patriot, OP. How do you find the time to post such well articulated thoughts while also dealing with a worldwide conspiracy against you?

Actually you would be like WOW if you heard the many nuances and details.

There’s an expression I use a lot and its never bring YOUR PROBLEMS to your customers or friends.

In this case a close family member triggered a major issue which I am putting on my shoulders to get through it.

If I make fun or do Not seem serious let me say that initially I was and I mean this when I say it I was expecting to be killed along with the other person however at age 72 I have lived a very fun and good life and if it was meant to happen I had reconciled myself to having to take the bullets if it came to that or whatever came.

You are probably saying this is so ludicrous as to be insanity. I agree totally with the insanity. I am still wondering why I am still alive. Maybe it has something to do with the scrutiny now all over what was discovered and turned over to authorities. Until it was handed over we were at the highest risk however probably still at risk there is no reason to hit us as our discovery is again in evidence lockers and I really don’t understand what was discovered except to say people want it .

As to well articulated thoughts I am assuming sarcasm , however I will respond as if you were open minded and thoughtful.

True Democracy for the Democratic Party would have worked very hard to put the vote for the nominee as far down the food chain to the individual voter as possible.

For example John Kennedy was a Democrat pushed out who was getting real votes.

The whole Democratic power brokers sham was terrible as the people voted for Biden and the people deserved to have him as their candidate.

Joe was blackmailed into quitting. Enuff said.

Actually you would be like WOW if you heard the many nuances and details.

There’s an expression I use a lot and its never bring YOUR PROBLEMS to your customers or friends.

In this case a close family member triggered a major issue which I am putting on my shoulders to get through it.

If I make fun or do Not seem serious let me say that initially I was and I mean this when I say it I was expecting to be killed along with the other person however at age 72 I have lived a very fun and good life and if it was meant to happen I had reconciled myself to having to take the bullets if it came to that or whatever came.

You are probably saying this is so ludicrous as to be insanity. I agree totally with the insanity. I am still wondering why I am still alive. Maybe it has something to do with the scrutiny now all over what was discovered and turned over to authorities. Until it was handed over we were at the highest risk however probably still at risk there is no reason to hit us as our discovery is again in evidence lockers and I really don’t understand what was discovered except to say people want it .

As to well articulated thoughts I am assuming sarcasm , however I will respond as if you were open minded and thoughtful.

True Democracy for the Democratic Party would have worked very hard to put the vote for the nominee as far down the food chain to the individual voter as possible.

For example John Kennedy was a Democrat pushed out who was getting real votes.

The whole Democratic power brokers sham was terrible as the people voted for Biden and the people deserved to have him as their candidate.

Joe was blackmailed into quitting. Enuff said.
I don’t agree with any of your politics, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you at all. I sincerely hope you are not in danger.

Yeah, I'm a smart ass, and I get down on the mud here, but in enjoy our interactions.

I don’t agree with any of your politics, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you at all. I sincerely hope you are not in danger.

Yeah, I'm a smart ass, and I get down on the mud here, but in enjoy our interactions.

For awhile over the last 2 months my bedmate was a auto shotgun with 00 buck on the floor by the bed with a 9mm under the pillow

That said as to ideology if we were to be presented a column of wants and desires or political positions and asked to pick outcomes and not the manner in which they would be achieved you and I would be stunned on how much we agree on the desired outcomes

Generally people disagree on the process and that is the rumble in the jungle with six blind men defining the elephant.

Hope that says it all.

Society to excel and be the best cannot have one choice but many choices debated by many voices to win the day

Even when a voice is wrong it still adds to the human knowledge base

Reactions: okclem
For awhile over the last 2 months my bedmate was a auto shotgun with 00 buck on the floor by the bed with a 9mm under the pillow

That said as to ideology if we were to be presented a column of wants and desires or political positions and asked to pick outcomes and not the manner in which they would be achieved you and I would be stunned on how much we agree on the desired outcomes

Generally people disagree on the process and that is the rumble in the jungle with six blind men defining the elephant.

Hope that says it all.

Society to excel and be the best cannot have one choice but many choices debated by many voices to win the day

Even when a voice is wrong it still adds to the human knowledge base
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I will stop making smart ass jokes about it.

I know you're right on about probably wanting most of the same things, we just disagree on how we're going to get there.

I hope you stay safe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT