ADVERTISEMENT

Freezing the Budget and Shutting Down the Government

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I find myself thinking that the Republicans need to freeze out all legislation until they get into office in power after the first if the year

Of course Democrats will present all kinds of End of Time scenarios and the world will end if a continuing resolution is not passed

There is enough money sloshing around that needs to be used up

Stop the spending insanity now and lets have that ass clinching ball busting recession that leaves us all weak in the knees

I like a good recession as we dipped into one in the first 2 quarters of 22 and now we will dip into an 18 month to 2 year ass buster

It will be interesting to see how the US population especially the young arrogant Turks handle getting their financial asses handed to them

So let’s do it baby

Let’s have the recession and shut down the government at 80 per cent spending

No government beats bad government

Last edited:
I find myself thinking that the Republicans need to freeze out all legislation until they get into office in power after the first if the year

Of course Democrats will present all kinds of End of Time scenarios and the world will end if a continuing resolution is not passed

Stop the spending insanity now and lets have that ass clinching ball busting recession that leaves us all weak in the knees

I like a good recession as we dipped into one in the first 2 quarters of 22 and now we will dip into an 18 month to 2 year ass buster

It will be interesting to see how the US population especially the young arrogant Turks handle getting their financial asses handed to them

So let’s do it baby

Just take all the money the dems want to launder to Ukraine and use that to keep the lights on at home.

Problem solved.

So let’s do it baby

Yes, the Republican Party has proven itself time and time again to be a steward of fiscal responsibility

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT