ADVERTISEMENT

Ghislaine Maxwell

You guys are seriously tone-deaf if you truly believe this. He makes sarcastic comments like that all the time, and you know it

Tell me, why would he come out and wish a known sex trafficker well? What does he have to gain from doing that?

I honestly don’t know if I’m being trolled right now

Why does he retweet a video of one of his followers saying “white power” in the middle of race riots? Don’t think he gives much thought in general to the things he does before he does them.

And yes he’s sarcastic sometimes, but I think you and I were watching completely different videos if you truly think he was being sarcastic when he wished her well.

Who does she spill the beans on?

200.gif

'I Wish Her Well,' Trump Says of Ghislaine Maxwell

GettyImages-1192977807.jpg

So do I - for the moment. I don't want her to die.

Because if she dies, we don't learn who the rest of the players in this are. If she lives, we still have a chance.

So we can wish her well out of mutual interest, not because we really GAF about her.

Kinda like how the US and England worked with Russia in WWII. US/England hated Russia and by some measures Stalin was close to Hilter evil, but we needed them.

Once law enforcement gets what they need, who cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: TICrack
Trump’s quote in early 2016 is still the most accurate thing he’s ever said - "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters”.

That's because of who he was running against (which even in early 2016, we all knew who it was going to be)........

You guys are seriously tone-deaf if you truly believe this. He makes sarcastic comments like that all the time, and you know it

Tell me, why would he come out and wish a known sex trafficker well? What does he have to gain from doing that?

I honestly don’t know if I’m being trolled right now

One plausible theory is that Trump thinks she may disclose damaging information about him so he's signalling that he's sympathetic to her (with his pardon power) in an attempt to minimize the chances of that.

Whether or not that's the case here, I don't know. But, as you say, it's hard to understand why he did say that, so any plausible theory should be entertained. And Trump previously made similar statements about Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, and he then he (or the DOJ) either pardoned or commuted their sentences after none of these ever provided damaging information about Trump.

He also previously made sympathetic pubic comments about Michael Cohen. However, Cohen later did provide damaging information about Trump and Trump then did not pardon or commute his sentence.

In reference to what I put in bold...do you think Biden is going to win because of his policies? Charisma? Do you think there is an excitement around him as a leader?
No, he’s going to win because people hate Trump. Trump doesn’t have a monopoly on winning an election by virtue of having a hated opponent.
He is going to win because he is going to hit 40% or higher with white voters plus he going to win over voters like republicans against Trump who could have never voted for Clinton or Sanders. Plus he doesn’t have a problem in Pennsylvania or Michigan like it was obvious Clinton had in the primaries. Plus Trump is losing seniors 65 up which has made him vulnerable in Florida which if he loses he has zero path to 270. Seniors which he easily won 4 years ago. Make America great again is not a good slogan when you have been in office 4 years.

They blindly hate the President and believe a man with dementia symptoms is the answer. They'll be singing a different tune when their 401Ks plummet.
I really don’t think Trump running on his mental capabilities is a winning strategy lol windmills cause cancer, inject yourself with bleach, doesn’t know where Kansas City chiefs are located has to drink water with 2 hands

Right in front of your eyes and still denial. Really nothing left to say.
Where have I said anything about what you are referencing? Only thing I said was Trump banned Epstein from his properties which is true.

My friend, my "narrative" in this case is factually recounting the President's own words from yesterday. And it seems to be upsetting you. Denial is a powerful thing.

Try again. I've said on here numerous times that Biden is "not the answer". For reference, you can click here, and here, and here.

the idiocy of politics is when you criticize one person, the red or blue biased person you are speaking to immediately responds that you are supporting the other.

It’s quite the thing. And it’s really fvcking pathetic trying to have open and honest conversations with someone.

I really don’t think Trump running on his mental capabilities is a winning strategy lol windmills cause cancer, inject yourself with bleach, doesn’t know where Kansas City chiefs are located has to drink water with 2 hands
You have lost all objectivity if you can't see the difference in mental acuity between the President and Joe Biden. Ignored.

Didn’t Trump cut all ties with Epstein in 2005 and ban him from all Trump properties after Epstein was caught/accused of trying to take home a member’s underage daughter?

The 2005 fallout was over a land deal they bid on at auction.
The member daughter banning court filing date was April 2011. Glad that he did it but certainly after his 13 month vacation in jail.

Reactions: griffgolf
every single human being that this madam and her boy toy came into contact with are sexual predators and child molesters.

thats just a simple fact.

happens at the OHIS STATE

all the time

this is very plainly not sarcasm. like, objectively.

Yea he said it. And it looks bad on him. Like I’ve said before I don’t care what Trump does regarding mask and HCQ. Whatever. I don’t base my decisions off of any politician. We are in the usual spot with elections. Two people to pick from that a lot wouldn’t choose either way. The lesser of two evils if you will. The illusion that we have a decision in voting only worked once in 2016. Now here we are again. I’ll vote for trump over biden. But we are screwed either way

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Young boys for Obama, young girls for Creepy Joe.
Yea but I was referring to maxwell. That crew didn’t care. It was both. I don’t think biden was in on it but trump made a serious mistake yesterday wishing her well 4 times. Not sure what to make of that. Just not smart.

If Biden is elected.
Yes absolutely. But even if trump is what do you think will happen? Another virus, more buildings being burned, looting, chaos, violence and civil unrest from the left are inevitable. I don’t see it going well either way. If biden is elected we may have a revolution. I think most people on the right have had enough.

Yea he said it. And it looks bad on him. Like I’ve said before I don’t care what Trump does regarding mask and HCQ. Whatever. I don’t base my decisions off of any politician. We are in the usual spot with elections. Two people to pick from that a lot wouldn’t choose either way. The lesser of two evils if you will. The illusion that we have a decision in voting only worked once in 2016. Now here we are again. I’ll vote for trump over biden. But we are screwed either way
When all of us finally realize that the Republican and Democratic parties are just 2 competing money making industries designed to divide via MSM, lobbying, we could actually see through all of their bullshit.

Do I think Republicans do a better job trying to uphold the ideals of America? Yes. Do I think 50% of Trump supporters would say they hate the effin New York yankee in a 2010 poll and would never vote for a guy who calls the Clinton’s good friends? Yes.

The only thing that historically brings the USA together are wars, natural disasters, attacking USA events. Now we have another big time event and we are manipulating data to serve the same money making parties.

We are destroying our sandbox which allows us to fight for fun. Everyone needs to remember who and what we are really fighting for.

In a perfect world, we’d destroy both parties because they are designed not to flinch and take capital from everyone.

When all of us finally realize that the Republican and Democratic parties are just 2 competing money making industries designed to divide via MSM, lobbying, we could actually see through all of their bullshit.

Do I think Republicans do a better job trying to uphold the ideals of America? Yes. Do I think 50% of Trump supporters would say they hate the effin New York yankee in a 2010 poll and would never vote for a guy who calls the Clinton’s good friends? Yes.

The only thing that historically brings the USA together are wars, natural disasters, attacking USA events. Now we have another big time event and we are manipulating data to serve the same money making parties.

We are destroying our sandbox which allows us to fight for fun. Everyone needs to remember who and what we are really fighting for.

In a perfect world, we’d destroy both parties because they are designed not to flinch and take capital from everyone.
You absolutely nailed it! Perhaps the best I’ve ever heard it put. The illusion that we the people have a two party system is nothing more than a illusion. People have fallen for this over and over and over. As you said, both parties need to be destroyed. At this point we would need to start over. Get rid of the career politicians and anyone currently there. Place average Americans in their place and set term limits of 4-8 years. Nothing past 8 years.

I’ve watched this happen for decades and it seems people just go along to get along. Now it’s time for the reaping of our decisions or lack thereof.

there’s no good way out of this. I fear many still cannot see that. We are on the cusp of losing our country. A well designed plan that was implemented for over a century at least has gotten us to this point. We can’t vote our way out of it or protest our way out of it. People act as if the second amendment is for self defense. Rather we have a duty to abolish a corrupt government.

I still believe until most have nothing left to lose and daily life doesn’t offer a small glimpse of false hope, that the necessary action won’t be taken. Will it be bad and unprecedented, absolutely. But the alternative is to lose every remaining resemblance of freedom. Death by a thousand cuts.

Time is now short. I can’t see anything good coming in the next 5 months. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if what we’ve seen over the last 5 months is a ride at the amusement park compared to what is about to happen.

Great post. Thank you

Reactions: adgjunior
That's because of who he was running against (which even in early 2016, we all knew who it was going to be)........

It was not. He was actually talking about how loyal his followers were compared to other GOP rivals in the primary and cited the stats to prove it. It was said in jest, but when a guy like Trump feels emboldened, he becomes more dangerous because he hates being held accountable. He knows his followers will back him no matter what he says or does (as witnessed in this thread).

Reactions: clemsontiger02
It was not. He was actually talking about how loyal his followers were compared to other GOP rivals in the primary and cited the stats to prove it. It was said in jest, but when a guy like Trump feels emboldened, he becomes more dangerous because he hates being held accountable. He knows his followers will back him no matter what he says or does (as witnessed in this thread).

Only Trump can say why he said what he said. What I'm saying is that Hillary was so disliked that Trump may well have been able to shoot someone in the middle of the street and still get elected.

Because the dem candidate was so damn bad.

You absolutely nailed it! Perhaps the best I’ve ever heard it put. The illusion that we the people have a two party system is nothing more than a illusion. People have fallen for this over and over and over. As you said, both parties need to be destroyed. At this point we would need to start over. Get rid of the career politicians and anyone currently there. Place average Americans in their place and set term limits of 4-8 years. Nothing past 8 years.

I’ve watched this happen for decades and it seems people just go along to get along. Now it’s time for the reaping of our decisions or lack thereof.

there’s no good way out of this. I fear many still cannot see that. We are on the cusp of losing our country. A well designed plan that was implemented for over a century at least has gotten us to this point. We can’t vote our way out of it or protest our way out of it. People act as if the second amendment is for self defense. Rather we have a duty to abolish a corrupt government.

I still believe until most have nothing left to lose and daily life doesn’t offer a small glimpse of false hope, that the necessary action won’t be taken. Will it be bad and unprecedented, absolutely. But the alternative is to lose every remaining resemblance of freedom. Death by a thousand cuts.

Time is now short. I can’t see anything good coming in the next 5 months. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if what we’ve seen over the last 5 months is a ride at the amusement park compared to what is about to happen.

Great post. Thank you

I’m not on a crusade. Many people say that I am. I literally have NO agenda but seeking the TRUTH. If truth is classified as a crusade then I’m guilty as charged.

I despise political alignment. It completely destroys the ability to obtain the best solution.

We use math, history, science, health, language and even religion, yes religion to strive for the best answers. There are 4,300 religions in the world. Each and all of these variables across all of life experience new and old provides us the opportunity to strive for the best solutions.

However, in this completely dominated MSM/internet/social media or what I coined 20 years ago, Global Communication platforms, you are a freak if you are not Blue or Red......It’s the biggest con of all time.

All the principles in our lives to make the best decisions are thrown aside to pick 1 of 2 options. If you try to pick a libertarian, Green, other, you are more of a freak. To me, being a devout Republican or Democrat is not only false but flat out weak.

We learn at a young age that when water reaches 32 degrees it turns to ice. Now, if you have a political leader tell you I need you to believe that’s not true. People will respond in kind in order to support “their” party. (I get it, you’ll sacrifice your beliefs in order for the other things)

I keep hearing from “both sides”, you don’t understand, there’s so much as stake.

Really..... someone who is well versed in about every category. Someone who searches for the truth. Someone who believes in and wants to preserve, protect and defend in the ideals of this country doesn’t understand?

Devout politically aligned people have been conned that the other side is evil in order the line the pockets of 2 mega multimedia organizations that control the government. You wake up every day compromising your beliefs because you can’t let the other side win.

Our American “sandbox” is eroding by these 2 factions. People are fine being trapped cause we aren’t strong enough to have multiple representations and hold these collective assholes accountable.

The question raised more and more is nobody trusts anyone anymore. You don’t need to wonder why. The dirty laundry is aired everyday in every form of communication. Our kids are watching. They are being told that politics have to be blended with facts. That’s insane.

From the, unfriend me if you don’t support my party posts. The garbage MSM distribution. Twitter fights.

To the don’t care, go to hell @SDTiger9 cause you think you are holier than the rest of us.

If searching, rationalizing and believing in the truth to make the best decisions for the USA makes me holier than the rest of you, guilty as charged.

Truth shall set you free. Politics doesn’t have to absent of truth just because some talking head tells you it needs to be. Quit vilifying the men or women trying to do good because they aren’t on your party.

I’m not on a crusade. Many people say that I am. I literally have NO agenda but seeking the TRUTH. If truth is classified as a crusade then I’m guilty as charged.

I despise political alignment. It completely destroys the ability to obtain the best solution.

We use math, history, science, health, language and even religion, yes religion to strive for the best answers. There are 4,300 religions in the world. Each and all of these variables across all of life experience new and old provides us the opportunity to strive for the best solutions.

However, in this completely dominated MSM/internet/social media or what I coined 20 years ago, Global Communication platforms, you are a freak if you are not Blue or Red......It’s the biggest con of all time.

All the principles in our lives to make the best decisions are thrown aside to pick 1 of 2 options. If you try to pick a libertarian, Green, other, you are more of a freak. To me, being a devout Republican or Democrat is not only false but flat out weak.

We learn at a young age that when water reaches 32 degrees it turns to ice. Now, if you have a political leader tell you I need you to believe that’s not true. People will respond in kind in order to support “their” party. (I get it, you’ll sacrifice your beliefs in order for the other things)

I keep hearing from “both sides”, you don’t understand, there’s so much as stake.

Really..... someone who is well versed in about every category. Someone who searches for the truth. Someone who believes in and wants to preserve, protect and defend in the ideals of this country doesn’t understand?

Devout politically aligned people have been conned that the other side is evil in order the line the pockets of 2 mega multimedia organizations that control the government. You wake up every day compromising your beliefs because you can’t let the other side win.

Our American “sandbox” is eroding by these 2 factions. People are fine being trapped cause we aren’t strong enough to have multiple representations and hold these collective assholes accountable.

The question raised more and more is nobody trusts anyone anymore. You don’t need to wonder why. The dirty laundry is aired everyday in every form of communication. Our kids are watching. They are being told that politics have to be blended with facts. That’s insane.

From the, unfriend me if you don’t support my party posts. The garbage MSM distribution. Twitter fights.

To the don’t care, go to hell @SDTiger9 cause you think you are holier than the rest of us.

If searching, rationalizing and believing in the truth to make the best decisions for the USA makes me holier than the rest of you, guilty as charged.

Truth shall set you free. Politics doesn’t have to absent of truth just because some talking head tells you it needs to be. Quit vilifying the men or women trying to do good because they aren’t on your party.
here’s our candidate

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/01/06/magazine/will-hurd-interview.html

He has a positive general premise. I still don’t like the absence of definitive criticism of his own party. The neither agree/disagree response on some questions is weak. I understand why he says it but that messaging has to change.

The notion of “transforming” the party identity? Good freakin luck. The communication platforms control that. He even admits it as being a problem on Russian election narrative which he is 100% correct.

That’s another sorry situation. 90% of Americans don’t get that the Russians just want to waste our time. All of this coverage, investigation, impeachment is a MASSIVE bonus to them. It’s proof to easily disrupt democracy. All Dems and Pubs need to be appalled at this but all they do is make another Biden Ukraine, Trump Russian round of another 50,000 stories. Russians win at every story.

If he’s going to be truly successful, the formation of the Moderate Party or Solutions Party is gonna be necessary. Too much baggage with the Republican or Democratic names.
I’ll be more than happy to join him at that point.

He has a positive general premise. I still don’t like the absence of definitive criticism of his own party. The neither agree/disagree response on some questions is weak. I understand why he says it but that messaging has to change.

The notion of “transforming” the party identity? Good freakin luck. The communication platforms control that. He even admits it as being a problem on Russian election narrative which he is 100% correct.

That’s another sorry situation. 90% of Americans don’t get that the Russians just want to waste our time. All of this coverage, investigation, impeachment is a MASSIVE bonus to them. It’s proof to easily disrupt democracy. All Dems and Pubs need to be appalled at this but all they do is make another Biden Ukraine, Trump Russian round of another 50,000 stories. Russians win at every story.

If he’s going to be truly successful, the formation of the Moderate Party or Solutions Party is gonna be necessary. Too much baggage with the Republican or Democratic names.
I’ll be more than happy to join him at that point.

We don't need a third party because I was told that the two parties we have represent the vast majority of Americans.

(Yeah I had a hard time typing that without laughing or crying....)

Reactions: SDTiger9
We don't need a third party because I was told that the two parties we have represent the vast majority of Americans.

(Yeah I had a hard time typing that without laughing or crying....)

To each his own sadly. I’ve been on the search for truth since pursuit of excellence is revered.
Math - aced it
Soccer - tackled it
Science - experiment with it
College athlete - nailed it
Sales rep/mgr - serving it
Home Improvement - built it
Father of the Year - trying it

Deep history of the Catholic Church - blasphemer
Challenge the best way to serve people - you just don’t understand

What I’ve learned about religion and politics with the age old adage of “don’t talk religion and politics”...... I’ve figured out the simple reason why.

LIES. LIES. LIES. Its the 2 categories where even intelligent people will lie through their teeth to protect their fragile kingdom. There’s a reason why “faith” and “belief” is used. Politics is all mind control and NIMBY. Anyone suggesting positive constructive change is considered either a liberal, a thief, evil corporation depending upon what side your on.
I use the term fragile because anything not built on true facts will eventually collapse if they are not properly nurtured and supported. Doesn’t matter if you’re the 3 Gorges Dam or the Catholic Church.

Science and math are the perfect use case. We have agreed on facts through constant pursuit and proofs and we also agree on theorems that are very plausible but not certified as the truth. We are very comfortable with BOTH of those outcomes. We are actually OK saying we aren’t there yet.

However, some religions and politics sell their faiths and beliefs as the truths, vilifying the other side and you see what the outcomes they deliver. Hell, fire, idiots, destructions, pure hatred. It’s the natural human response when being taken advantage of.

If certain religions and political machines simply promoted their beliefs and respected REASONABLE other approaches, we’d live in a much better world.

Canadian football and soccer are also great use cases. Canada has a totally different approach and Americans respect their game. It even sets for different talent to excel there that doesn’t mesh here. But it’s respected, even if you don’t like it.
Go back 10-20 years ago about the “soccer fight debates”. I bet my house there are soccer haters then that are Chelsea wearing fans now. It’s respect to the obvious and truth. Soccer has value.
I actually respect the development of Catholic use in many places. Wonderful charities, academic achievements, developing good people. However it also breeds embezzlement, massive abuse. And when you deny the truth for so long regardless of the wonderful things you do, that faith, that theorem gets diminished.

Anyway, this isn’t hard. We have 2 mega corporations vilifying the other. Each possessing the Angel and Devil on both sides designed to distract you.

I don’t have the personal energy but would love to solve these problems and strategize with someone who wants to take the lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT