ADVERTISEMENT

Going to Restaurants

il_1588xN.1689775117_eh8n.jpg

Stay home? Why?
Staying at home and wearing a mask is a sign of respect to those around you. I stay at home when I can so I don't give the virus to someone else, not so I don't get sick myself.

Staying at home and wearing a mask is a sign of respect to those around you. I stay at home when I can so I don't give the virus to someone else, not so I don't get sick myself.

Good for you. Not all heroes wear capes.

I go out and don't wear a mask so that I can support the local economy and expose myself and my family to the necessary elements needed to support a strong immune system. If I maintain my health and a strong immune system I'm less likely to contract the virus which means I'm less likely to spread it.

I go out and don't wear a mask so that I can support the local economy

Trust me, you don't need to go out to support your local economy. There are like 5 different apps that will delivery from local restaurants.

If I maintain my health and a strong immune system I'm less likely to contract the virus which means I'm less likely to spread it.

I think you missed where 'cytokine storm' is one of the things killing people.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Trust me, you don't need to go out to support your local economy. There are like 5 different apps that will delivery from local restaurants.

I think you missed where 'cytokine storm' is one of the things killing people.

I guess you missed the part where COVID-19 is actually killing people under the age of 80 in SC.

I guess you missed the part where COVID-19 is actually killing people under the age of 80 in SC.
I am not sure I understand your comment. I understand that it is killing people under 80. It sounds like we are in agreement on this.

I am not sure I understand your comment. I understand that it is killing people under 80. It sounds like we are in agreement on this.

The national average is roughly 75% of all deaths are over age 75. If we apply that national average to SC (since I don't have the SC age mortality data), that leaves us with 95 deaths in 3 months from this "deadly" virus for people under the age of 75. In the entire state. So let me be more clear....there is zero data to indicate there is any reason to be concerned if you live in SC. There is zero data to indicate kids being out of school is necessary. There is zero data to indicate wearing a mask or any other precautionary measures are necessary.

that leaves us with 95 deaths in 3 months from this "deadly" virus for people under the age of 75.
I dunno, I feel 1 death per day under the age of 75 is enough to be concerned with. I am a little concerned with the fact that ONE DEATH PER DAY (under the age of 75) is acceptable to you... I dunno, Does that feel like a position that Jesus would take? I feel like... Maybe not. Do people over the age of 75... do they not have the same right to live?

I dunno, I feel 1 death per day under the age of 75 is enough to be concerned with. I am a little concerned with the fact that ONE DEATH PER DAY (under the age of 75) is acceptable to you... I dunno, Does that feel like a position that Jesus would take? I feel like... Maybe not. Do people over the age of 75... do they not have the same right to live?

Sorry to break the bad news to you buddy, but Father Time is undefeated.....people are born, and then they eventually die. So no, I'm not remotely concerned in 1 death per day under age 75. If death wasn't a fact of life then maybe you'd have a valid point. All you're doing is making yourself look silly using something like this as a debate point.

In 2018, in the state of SC, 9.2 people died per day from accidents alone. So yeah, to rehash the point.....1 person a day under age 75 from a virus that impacts respiratory function given the number of people we have who are overweight and not concerned with their own health isn't something anyone needs to be alarmed about. Fortunately we have a conservative population who's seen straight through the BS and are largely back to their normal thing. Traffic was bonkers yesterday and I expect the beaches this weekend to be packed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT