ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Biden Train Wreck

Propaganda
You wouldn't know propaganda from Panda-ganda so shut the f up. If you don't say anything about Growls' mountain of dystopian horseshit, you lack all credibilty and you've abdicated the right to opine.

Sorry but I’m not going to shut up. The less credibility I have with you, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

President Donald Trump Appears to Troll Joe Biden on His 81st Birthday by Releasing an “Excellent” Medical Report by His Doctor​

Reactions: fatpiggy

List of facts to irritate your purple haired cousin tomorrow at Thanksgiving:

- Joe Biden’s border crisis ranks as the worst in modern American history.

- The average American has lost almost $8,000 in purchasing power under Joe Biden.

- Donald Trump is leading in many major polls, even against Biden.

- Almost every month Biden breaks his own record for illegal border crossings

- The Federal debt has ballooned at a rate never before seen in American history.

- NYC gave free turkeys to migrants for Thanksgiving while telling the homeless and struggling American families to fend for themselves.

- Congress is currently investigating the Biden family and have enough evidence to bring Impeachment against Joe Biden and have a real investigation into his family.

- Donald Trump is gaining momentum in the Justice System and will 100% be allowed on the ballot.

Got anymore to add? Keep it going!

Break the report down for us Growls and explain which Biden policies are responsible and exactly how they'll impact the risk of blackouts. Let's hear it

You are a joke for taking this guy's analysis at face value. He has zero credibility and has been called out by actual experts in the past.

"This is the worst thing I’ve seen in a while. It’s people like Chuck that really make our jobs impossible. There’s no merging superstorm. There’s no big impacts to the East Coast at this time from Lee. Find credible people to get your weather information from. Sad that we believe people like this, who pay for a blue check mark, just to scare people, get clicks and make money. Ridiculous."

While the world focuses on how bad Biden is, don't forget Obama who probably should have been impeached.

Do you want to explain why this was impeachable? And if it was, why wasn't he? Republicans controlled the House in Obama's second term and both houses in 2014. Was this a deep state conspiracy?

Do you want to explain why this was impeachable? And if it was, why wasn't he? Republicans controlled the House in Obama's second term and both houses in 2014. Was this a deep state conspiracy?
Quid pro quo.......we were told that asking a foreign adversary for something in return for something else was impeachable, no? Here you have Obama asking Russia for "space" to ensure his reelection in return for a Russia beneficial outcome on us not deploying our missile defense systems in Europe.

Obama was bartering the safety of our own troops, bases and of course our allies in exchange for Russia's help with his reelection effort.

List of facts to irritate your purple haired cousin tomorrow at Thanksgiving:

- Joe Biden’s border crisis ranks as the worst in modern American history.

- The average American has lost almost $8,000 in purchasing power under Joe Biden.

- Donald Trump is leading in many major polls, even against Biden.

- Almost every month Biden breaks his own record for illegal border crossings

- The Federal debt has ballooned at a rate never before seen in American history.

- NYC gave free turkeys to migrants for Thanksgiving while telling the homeless and struggling American families to fend for themselves.

- Congress is currently investigating the Biden family and have enough evidence to bring Impeachment against Joe Biden and have a real investigation into his family.

- Donald Trump is gaining momentum in the Justice System and will 100% be allowed on the ballot.

Got anymore to add? Keep it going!

those arent facts. that's not even how facts work.

rolling blackouts in texas for months going on years now. not one peep about that. it's 'sad for the poor texans'. you guys dont even like for me to laugh at them dying when winter hits.

but let it happen in california again and we will hear about how stupid the liberals are.
TX made a stupid decision and went to renewable energy for part of its power generation and are paying for it.

So please go ahead and tell me how those statements are incorrect and then how facts work.
Let’s go with the last one as a example;

‘Donald Trump is gaining momentum in the Justice System and will 100% be allowed on the ballot.’

Momentum is debatable, so let’s forget that part for now. Let’s focus on the ‘100% be allowed on the ballot’. This is a key difference between fact and fantasy. In this case the writer is saying what they hope will happen. While it’s probable it’s not 100%. If it were actually 100% then it could be a fact, but it’s not. Facts are provable objective truths that everyone can agree on. Sky is blue, for example.

Reactions: yoshi121374

‘Donald Trump is gaining momentum in the Justice System and will 100% be allowed on the ballot.’

Momentum is debatable, so let’s forget that part for now. Let’s focus on the ‘100% be allowed on the ballot’. This is a key difference between fact and fantasy. In this case the writer is saying what they hope will happen. While it’s probable it’s not 100%. If it were actually 100% then it could be a fact, but it’s not. Facts are provable objective truths that everyone can agree on. Sky is blue, for example.
The constitution says that Donald Trump will 100% be on the ballot in all 50 states. No one cares what your liberal media outlets are selling you.

TX made a stupid decision and went to renewable energy for part of its power generation and are paying for it.
Not remotely true. Texas is a free market. Residents buy retail power from a number of companies that you choose from. Without a guaranteed return on investment, e.g. like in a regulated state like SC, or a long term agreement for power to be purchased, companies are risk adverse to building new generation in Texas. See number of bankruptcies of power companies in Texas.

On west coast, and northeast I can build a plant and be guaranteed some return through a capacity market payment. Basically, even if plant is isn't called to operate, it gets paid something just to be ready to run, and so it at least stays viable.

Texas doesn't have a capacity market and politicians....Abbott...is scared to explain to voters how it would work and why. So Texas is living on the edge. Free market but no incentive to build new generation.

There's more to it than that, but that's best summary I can give without writing a book. This is business I'm in, so I know a little....

The constitution says that Donald Trump will 100% be on the ballot in all 50 states. No one cares what your liberal media outlets are selling you.
You could have just said math is hard and left it at that.

Not remotely true. Texas is a free market. Residents buy retail power from a number of companies that you choose from. Without a guaranteed return on investment, e.g. like in a regulated state like SC, or a long term agreement for power to be purchased, companies are risk adverse to building new generation in Texas. See number of bankruptcies of power companies in Texas.

On west coast, and northeast I can build a plant and be guaranteed some return through a capacity market payment. Basically, even if plant is isn't called to operate, it gets paid something just to be ready to run, and so it at least stays viable.

Texas doesn't have a capacity market and politicians....Abbott...is scared to explain to voters how it would work and why. So Texas is living on the edge. Free market but no incentive to build new generation.

There's more to it than that, but that's best summary I can give without writing a book. This is business I'm in, so I know a little....
Tell me sir, is that why it’s easier and cheaper to invest in other forms of power generation that wouldn’t require nearly the capital investment?

Thats a prediction by him that should and probably will come true and I think it was still a good post so shared it.

Nice post without insults. I like it. I am under the impression though that TX has went all in for renewable energy which I admit may not be the cause of the problems.

Tell me sir, is that why it’s easier and cheaper to invest in other forms of power generation that wouldn’t require nearly the capital investment?
I'd have to say all power generation has it's cost whether it's recouping the initial cost or the fuel cost. Nothing really is easier and cheaper. Just comes down to $/kw of production and what it can be sold for.

For example, on subject of renewables, they have cheap fuel obviously, but construction cost and scalability is challenging. But thanks to incentives early on when it wasn't as cost effective, they are now competitive in market.

Battery storage will bring a huge change to the energy business when it's perfected and environmental impacts worked out. Smart people and R&D all over the world are focusing on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT