ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Biden Train Wreck

So after months of crying about Hunter Biden's "corruption" and a conspiracy involving his dad, Hunter agrees to testify publicly in front of the Oversight Committee and Comer rejects it? LOL, you can't make this up. Sounds like someone's nervous about not being able to control the narrative and they know they got nothing.

Last edited:
LOL, they know they're lying. Bu,bu,bu,bu,bu,but

Video

Reactions: flotiger
I love it when loony libs come on tv and try to argue their points with conservatives. Its like taking candy from a baby. Its reminiscent of us conservatives putting the loony board libs here in their place daily.
iu

I love it when loony libs come on tv and try to argue their points with conservatives. Its like taking candy from a baby. Its reminiscent of us conservatives putting the loony board libs here in their place daily.
iu

de·lu·sion
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)n/

noun
  1. a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.

LOL, they know they're lying. Bu,bu,bu,bu,bu,but

Video

Can you please make this its own thread? I would love to hear what the more rational pubs have to say about this.

Reactions: dpic73

BREAKING NEWS Tom McClintock Floor Speech in Startling Revelation that the Joe Biden Administration Is Still Planning On Expropriating Our National Parks For Illegal Immigrant Tent Cities

The Biden Black Box Aims to Destroy National Sovereignty So As to Replace All Nation States with an International Woke Corporation Nation State

“I would first remind the Democrats that illegal immigration is not a human right. It is a federal crime. Now the national parks were set aside for the use and enjoyment of the American people. But president Biden is now Appropriating these lands for the benefit of the 3,000,000 illegal immigrants that he's deliberately released into our country. This bill would halt that abomination and I wholeheartedly support it.

"But the misuse of our public lands is frankly the least of our problems. The impact this is having on social services, our schools, our hospitals, our homeless shelters, the safety of our neighborhoods, the security of our country, And the rule of law itself has been catastrophic.lections have consequences. The American people need to decide whether they want this to continue or whether they will replace this president with one who's determined to recover not only our nation's lands, but our nation's sovereignty.”

Transcipt Credit: WallStreetApes

You know this is horseshit so don't ever say anything about posting bs again.
You're more than welcome to review the source material, as it's listed in the tweets. If it's over your head let me know and I'll try and find an "idiot's guide" breakdown of it for you.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You're more than welcome to review the source material, as it's listed in the tweets. If it's over your head let me know and I'll try and find an "idiot's guide" breakdown of it for you.
You can't say inflation has dropped during the Biden administration with a straight face and be taken seriously. It's way up so own it. Biden gets no credit for job creation as it's just jobs still returning from the China virus attack on the world. There is also a record number of Americans not participating in the job market and thus not counting in the unemployment statistics. Any good activity in the economy is due to Trump policy still in effect.

You can't say inflation has dropped during the Biden administration with a straight face and be taken seriously. It's way up so own it. Biden gets no credit for job creation as it's just jobs still returning from the China virus attack on the world. There is also a record number of Americans not participating in the job market and thus not counting in the unemployment statistics. Any good activity in the economy is due to Trump policy still in effect.
Never change. Please donate your brain to science upon your death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT