ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

Do conservatives not realize that they dismiss out of hand any news that doesn't fit a pro-Trump narrative?

Like, even if you are skeptical, the normal reaction to this story would be something like "wow, that's crazy, would definitely be concerning if true". Just comes off as very bad faith.
Do you Dems realize how crooked and corrupt your sleezy party has become? Do you realize the difference in the way Trump and the republicans are treated by the justice department vs let's say Hunter Biden, Hilary, Comey, etc....?

Nope. Catch up. Standing order that anything he left with to work at persaonal residence was automatically declassified. Obama and his ignorant self implemented that standing order.
You can't declassify nuclear secrets.

Do you Dems realize how crooked and corrupt your sleezy party has become? Do you realize the difference in the way Trump and the republicans are treated by the justice department vs let's say Hunter Biden, Hilary, Comey, etc....?
Poor guy. Faced with a dark reality, he turns to delusion.

Reactions: dpic73
We dont know jack sht about what he had. doj/fbi want to release warrant and what they found but not the justification for fbi seeking the warrant in the first place?? Thats a pretty critical piece of information. Nothing about this adds up re the doj/fbi story right now. It took them 2 fkn days to make any comment on an fbi raid on a former president?? If your story is correct youre telling me trump had extremely classified nuclear info and the fbi sat on their ass for a while pleading with him to turn it over? Yea ok that checks out. If trump is correct than what the hell was it about? Nothing doj said so far makes any logical sense. 2 fkn days to say is hilarious.
Now comment on the 11 cases of Classified and Top Secret documents that he had at his home. Comment on the fact that this was illegal.
Why do you libs not understand that Trump could have declassified what ever he wanted to?

Also, I’m about 99% sure that the pres was not packing his own boxes before he left the WH.

Reactions: cdaves44
Why do you libs not understand that Trump could have declassified what ever he wanted to?

Also, I’m about 99% sure that the pres was not packing his own boxes before he left the WH.

Because it's not clear he declassified these documents before leaving the white house. There is also an established protocol on how to declassify documents, get them destroyed and relabeled as declassified.

Why do you continue to excuse a guy who has lied at every step of this issue and every other issue he has dealt with?

Because it's not clear he declassified these documents before leaving the white house. There is also an established protocol on how to declassify documents, get them destroyed and relabeled as declassified.

Why do you continue to excuse a guy who has lied at every step of this issue and every other issue he has dealt with?
I guess it’s because every time you folks say he’s lying, it turns out a year/18 months later he was telling the truth. The MSM is the boy who cried for wolf, and you keep falling for it.

Don’t worry Charlie Brown, one day you may actually get to kick the football.

Reactions: cdaves44
I guess it’s because every time you folks say he’s lying, it turns out a year/18 months later he was telling the truth. The MSM is the boy who cried for wolf, and you keep falling for it.

Don’t worry Charlie Brown, one day you may actually get to kick the football.

When was he ever telling the truth? He lies everytime he opens his mouth.

No they dont

Was Hillary raided when she broke the law?
Why the double standard? It’s because the FBI is a biased agency that has lost its way and now does the political biding of the Democratic Party.

Was the FBI looking for the Russia Gate documents that proved they were spying on Trump? Trying to cover their tracks?
The answer here is YES. But no doubt you got your information from some unreliable source and are now making arguments that are based in BS that you no doubt TOTALLY BELIEVE. The FBI never raided Hillary right? I doubt you'll even believe it after this "reminder Article". But yes they did... They applied for a warrant, got a judge to sign off on it, showed up at her home and took her stuff. JUST like they did to Trump.

Please show us a post where you objected to Hillary being raided. To quote you... Why the double standard? I had no real problems with the Bengazi hearings for a couple of years (except that it was probably a waste of time... just like the January 6 hearings on Trump) If Hillary broke the law, investigate her, charge her, tri her, and if guilty, lock her up. If Trump took classified documents from the White House illegally. Investigate, charge him try him, and if guilty, lock him up.

Anyway here's your articles showing you that the FBI did indeed raid Hillary.

AND the FBI went into the State Dept. and Seized Servers there:

When was he ever telling the truth? He lies everytime he opens his mouth.
Russia Gate is a hoax—fact.
Impeachment is a hoax—fact.
China virus came from China—fact.

That’s 3 right off the top of my head where he wasn’t lying as you say.

I’ll bet you think uncle Joe hasn’t told a lie yet, when he has been lying all his life. Or you will say “whataboutism”.

Russia Gate is a hoax—fact.
Impeachment is a hoax—fact.
China virus came from China—fact.

That’s 3 right off the top of my head where he wasn’t lying as you say.

I’ll bet you think uncle Joe hasn’t told a lie yet, when he has been lying all his life. Or you will say “whataboutism”.

1. Russia wasn't a hoax. He wasn't found innocent. They tried to collude and sucked at it.

2. He was impeached, twice.

3.Who said that COVID didn't come from china? Everyone said it originated from WuHan, some debate about how it happened.

1. Russia wasn't a hoax. He wasn't found innocent. They tried to collude and sucked at it.

3.Who said that COVID didn't come from china? Everyone said it originated from WuHan, some debate about how it happened.
Justice doesnt work that way. You dont have to prove your innocent. They have to prove your guilty. If thats the case I can say your a pedo and if you cant prove your not then it must be true according to your logic. FBI was busted lying to FISA judge and the whole sorted affair has been exposed as a big lie to try and cover the the coup they were attempting against the legit Gov of the the USA. Both impeachment attempts were coup attempts to unlawfully remove the legit Gov of the United States. When they make shit up and know its not legit and move forward its a coup at that point. The left went several months claiming the virus wasnt from China in 2020 and that Trump and his supports were racist for saying so.

Justice doesnt work that way. You dont have to prove your innocent. They have to prove your guilty. If thats the case I can say your a pedo and if you cant prove your not then it must be true according to your logic. FBI was busted lying to FISA judge and the whole sorted affair has been exposed as a big lie to try and cover the the coup they were attempting against the legit Gov of the the USA. Both impeachment attempts were coup attempts to unlawfully remove the legit Gov of the United States. When they make shit up and know its not legit and move forward its a coup at that point. The left went several months claiming the virus wasnt from China in 2020 and that Trump and his supports were racist for saying so.

Nobody said the virus didn't come from China. They said it wasn't released as an attack on America.

The only problem with this narrative is the things that got him impeached "actually" happened. He also deserved to be impeached but the Repubs were too afraid of him to actually vote for removal the first time. And for good reason - look what happened to the ones that voted for it the second time. Had he been removed, as he should have been, it would have saved this country from a hell of a lot of bullshit.

Calling the virus the "China virus" was also racist and led to multiple attacks on Chinese citizens or anyone mistaken for Chinese. I have no idea what you mean by "claiming the virus wasn't from China" ?

Holy shit. BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Never stop being you.
You say important things

"The Asian American community has experienced a striking rise in incidents of hate since the onset of COVID-19, according to officials and advocates, and critics say the former president's repeated use of "China Virus" and other terms helped fuel an environment of hatred."

"Anti-Asian sentiment depicted in the tweets containing the term 'Chinese Virus' likely perpetuated racist attitudes and parallels the anti-Asian hate crimes that have occurred since," said Dr. Yulin Hswen, an assistant professor of epidemiology at UC, San Francisco and the study's lead author."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/anti-asian-hate-incidents-unreported/story?id=76509072

YOU said the man lied EVERY time he opened his mouth, so you were wrong AGAIN!

Russia was a hoax, and you are one of the few people in this country that still believes it (sorry about your inability to comprehend facts). The dossier was a fake (paid for by Hilldog), and lied about at least 4 times in order to get warrants for something that the FBI knew was a lie to spy on DJT's campaign.

He was impeached twice. Nevermind the fact that both were based on hearsay and lies. I'm sure however, that you believe the Jan 6 committee is all about finding the truth though because you are such a great American. I'm sure you are all for locking up citizens who walked through the Capitol that day forever because you are such a great American and believe in the rule of law.

The MSM (and I'm sure you as well) had a case of the hopeless vapors every time China and C-19 was mentioned in the same sentence. Everyone did not say it came from China, and would not say it came from China so that is just one more lie/mistruth from you.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
YOU said the man lied EVERY time he opened his mouth, so you were wrong AGAIN!

Russia was a hoax, and you are one of the few people in this country that still believes it (sorry about your inability to comprehend facts). The dossier was a fake (paid for by Hilldog), and lied about at least 4 times in order to get warrants for something that the FBI knew was a lie to spy on DJT's campaign.

He was impeached twice. Nevermind the fact that both were based on hearsay and lies. I'm sure however, that you believe the Jan 6 committee is all about finding the truth though because you are such a great American. I'm sure you are all for locking up citizens who walked through the Capitol that day forever because you are such a great American and believe in the rule of law.

The MSM (and I'm sure you as well) had a case of the hopeless vapors every time China and C-19 was mentioned in the same sentence. Everyone did not say it came from China, and would not say it came from China so that is just one more lie/mistruth from you.

You are dead wrong about people saying it came from China. You are completely making that up. We can argue the other points, but on this you are completely wrong.

You say important things

"The Asian American community has experienced a striking rise in incidents of hate since the onset of COVID-19, according to officials and advocates, and critics say the former president's repeated use of "China Virus" and other terms helped fuel an environment of hatred."

"Anti-Asian sentiment depicted in the tweets containing the term 'Chinese Virus' likely perpetuated racist attitudes and parallels the anti-Asian hate crimes that have occurred since," said Dr. Yulin Hswen, an assistant professor of epidemiology at UC, San Francisco and the study's lead author."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/anti-asian-hate-incidents-unreported/story?id=76509072

Link the study.

The only problem with this narrative is the things that got him impeached "actually" happened. He also deserved to be impeached but the Repubs were too afraid of him to actually vote for removal the first time. And for good reason - look what happened to the ones that voted for it the second time. Had he been removed, as he should have been, it would have saved this country from a hell of a lot of bullshit.

Calling the virus the "China virus" was also racist and led to multiple attacks on Chinese citizens or anyone mistaken for Chinese. I have no idea what you mean by "claiming the virus wasn't from China" ?
You're exactly right. We should have called it the Alaska virus since it came from freaking China. I also want to see some credible facts where Chinese people were attacked because someone called it the China virus.

Nope. Catch up. Standing order that anything he left with to work at persaonal residence was automatically declassified. Obama and his ignorant self implemented that standing order.

This standing order is what i am hearing too

Anything and everything that was packed and removed from government to Trump was immediately considered declassified

Based on that standing order there is not a single document in Trump’s possession based on that order that is classified

If this proved to be true this will point out that the FBI and DOJ are completely clueless

Waiting to hear from more people in Washington i know as the media is a mob wanting blood with no facts to back up their blood curdling screaming

Someone had also mentioned the launch codes

They are changed constantly and takes more tgan a President to launch

The moment Biden was President there were new codes

Too much is just false and misleading information being spouted by people

I am waiting for the the cooler heads to step in as Garland and Wray are way over their heads in creating the mess

Hmm no they didnt. They never showed he asked for anything in return. In fact the key witness said " Trump said he didnt want anything in return" When ask if he thought might want something he said "yes". Thats shows Trump didnt ask and they was trying to impeach him on what somebody "thought". Thats a no crime to see here blow to the left's position. They also never showed any evidence that Trump was trying to lead an insurrection or that there was even an insurrection on Jan 6. The FBI didnt find any evidence of an insurrection on Jan 6. There was some idiots rioting but that was a couple hundred out of 750k people. Jan 6 was a mostly peaceful protest except for a few idiots on one side of the Capital that was bussed in and Ray Epps seemed to lead. Also 90% of the hate crimes committed against Asians is committed by leftist. In fact most hate crimes committed are done by leftist.....

Anything and everything that was packed and removed from government to Trump was immediately considered declassified

Based on that standing order there is not a single document in Trump’s possession based on that order that is classified

If this proved to be true this will point out that the FBI and DOJ are completely clueless

Waiting to hear from more people in Washington i know as the media is a mob wanting blood with no facts to back up their blood curdling screaming

I am waiting for the the cooler heads to step in as Garland and Wray are way over their heads in creating the mess

That standing order drivel sounds like Grade A bullshit to me.

Reactions: yoshi121374

True... I think they are changed every single day...

Ok, let's say that's the process and it's written into law.......there are already official statements that he wasn't the one that packed up his office in the white house and shipped the boxes to Florida. Believe that was an official govt organization.

For arguments sake, let's say he is guilty of the law you mention above.......you're going to send him to prison on a technicality? A prosecutor would have to prove intent, this was the key point in the Hillary email scandal.

in the past i have heard and seen people change classifications because they could

all the President has to do is treat it as unclassified or simply say it is unclassified

many people have been sitting in meetings with the President and got up to leave because they were not carrying the clearance

President fixed that by saying

You are now classified to see this LOL

Believe it that it happens that way more tgan you think

Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material remained at Mar A Lago​

Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material was still at Mar-A-Lago, two sources with knowledge of the investigation tell Fox News.

Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigations executed a search warrant of former President Trump's Florida estate on Monday and seized items which include 11 sets of material that are listed as classified.

Trump said after the Warrant was publicly released on Friday that the documents taken by federal agents were "all declassified."
Trump's lawyers previously held a high-level meeting with people from the Justice Department and the FBI, which the former president briefly attended, but it's unclear if the letter was signed during the meeting.

Lawyers for former President Trump could face serious legal consequences if they knowingly gave false information to law enforcement.

Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material remained at Mar A Lago​

Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material was still at Mar-A-Lago, two sources with knowledge of the investigation tell Fox News.

Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigations executed a search warrant of former President Trump's Florida estate on Monday and seized items which include 11 sets of material that are listed as classified.

Trump said after the Warrant was publicly released on Friday that the documents taken by federal agents were "all declassified."
Trump's lawyers previously held a high-level meeting with people from the Justice Department and the FBI, which the former president briefly attended, but it's unclear if the letter was signed during the meeting.

Lawyers for former President Trump could face serious legal consequences if they knowingly gave false information to law enforcement.
Sounds like CYA to me. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
Link the study.
If I thought you wanted to have an adult conversation I'd do it for you, but you could have done it for yourself if you read the article. Check the links

There were nearly 3,800 anti-Asian hate incidents in the U.S. between March 19, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021, according to data from the Stop AAPI Hate coalition released this week. The coalition formed in response to the uptick in anti-Asian xenophobia linked to the coronavirus pandemic, and includes verbal attacks as well as other incidents that might not fit into state-by-state legal definitions of a hate crime.

Lawmakers and advocates have said they believe this is a tiny fraction of the total.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
If I thought you wanted to have an adult conversation I'd do it for you, but you could have done it for yourself if you read the article. Check the links

There were nearly 3,800 anti-Asian hate incidents in the U.S. between March 19, 2020 and Feb. 28, 2021, according to data from the Stop AAPI Hate coalition released this week. The coalition formed in response to the uptick in anti-Asian xenophobia linked to the coronavirus pandemic, and includes verbal attacks as well as other incidents that might not fit into state-by-state legal definitions of a hate crime.

Lawmakers and advocates have said they believe this is a tiny fraction of the total.

Link to the study. There's no link for the study in the article. They reference it ad nauseum, but conveniently didn't include it. I searched google for the study and couldn't find it.

Hmm no they didnt. They never showed he asked for anything in return. In fact the key witness said " Trump said he didnt want anything in return" When ask if he thought might want something he said "yes". Thats shows Trump didnt ask and they was trying to impeach him on what somebody "thought". Thats a no crime to see here blow to the left's position. They also never showed any evidence that Trump was trying to lead an insurrection or that there was even an insurrection on Jan 6. The FBI didnt find any evidence of an insurrection on Jan 6. There was some idiots rioting but that was a couple hundred out of 750k people. Jan 6 was a mostly peaceful protest except for a few idiots on one side of the Capital that was bussed in and Ray Epps seemed to lead. Also 90% of the hate crimes committed against Asians is committed by leftist. In fact most hate crimes committed are done by leftist.....
My god Trumpism is melting brains.

I read the transcript and I watched the hearings with 95% former MAGA witnesses

I guess we should change name of Spanish flu too then folks

disclaimer: I have just called it COVID personally
Do you think the President had good intent by calling it by that name? Is that a responsible thing for a President to do when he knows his supporters will act against anything or anyone they deem a threat to him?

Link to the study. There's no link for the study in the article. They reference it ad nauseum, but conveniently didn't include it. I searched google for the study and couldn't find it.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
This study is middle school debate club level hilarious. Before posting studies (at least sharing them with me) take a few minutes to actually read a little bit about em and see if they are legit or this hilariously bad.

Y. Hswen conceptualized the idea, developed and carried out the analytical methods, interpreted the findings, and wrote the article. X. Xu helped collect the data, and coded and assisted with analysis. A. Hing coded data, helped with the interpretation of the data, and edited the article. J. B. Hawkins and J. S. Brownstein supervised the analytical methods and the data collection and provided critical feedback. G. C. Gee encouraged Y. Hswen to investigate and supervised the findings of the work, interpreted the results, and wrote the article alongside with Y. Hswen.
Objectives. To examine the extent to which the phrases, “COVID-19” and “Chinese virus” were associated with anti-Asian sentiments.

Methods. Data were collected from Twitter’s Application Programming Interface, which included the hashtags “#covid19” or “#chinesevirus.” We analyzed tweets from March 9 to 23, 2020, corresponding to the week before and the week after President Donald J. Trump’s tweet with the phrase, “Chinese Virus.” Our analysis focused on 1 273 141 hashtags.

Results. One fifth (19.7%) of the 495 289 hashtags with #covid19 showed anti-Asian sentiment, compared with half (50.4%) of the 777 852 hashtags with #chinesevirus. When comparing the week before March 16, 2020, to the week after, there was a significantly greater increase in anti-Asian hashtags associated with #chinesevirus compared with #covid19 (P < .001).

Conclusions. Our data provide new empirical evidence supporting recommendations to use the less-stigmatizing term “COVID-19,” instead of “Chinese virus.”

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT