ADVERTISEMENT

I will be shocked if this season goes off as planned

So strange to root for a vaccine not to help people. I'm really thankful that we have access to this awesome medicine and other remedies are being found as well.
Nobody is rooting for it not to work. It’s just clear that it is not even close to being the miracle vaccine they made it out to be in the beginning. I just think therapeutics are the way out of this.

Reactions: AugTig
Nobody is rooting for it not to work. It’s just clear that it is not even close to being the miracle vaccine they made it out to be in the beginning. I just think therapeutics are the way out of this.
You constantly want to jump in and discredit the amazing benefits of the vaccine. It really is something to be thankfull for and give praise to.

Its also something that we should highly recommend others to take as well. Its for the betterment of all of us.

Improved therapeutics are great too but I find it odd that someone like yourself who has constantly talked about eating healthy, exercising, taking vitamins etc as a preventative measure, would not see the incredible value in a preventative measure like the vaccine.

At what point do we accept that Covid is not going to disappear and we move on with normal life ? The vaccine is supposed to prevent you from getting Covid or, at the very least, minimize the symptoms. And anyone can get access to the vaccine, for free, on little to no notice. If they choose not to vaccinate, then it is what it is. If we’re going to do this shutdown stuff again now then it looks like we are just gonna have to do it for years to come, because I don’t see how it’s just gonna go away.

I understand how you feel about this but you also have to understand the Delta variant is a serious situation. It is going to ravage through the unvaccinated people in this country. It's really unfortunate that we have so many people that have chosen not to get the vaccine and they don't have natural immunity either which is slightly better than the vaccine according to medical experts. This is going to be a quick wave that should peak sometime in early September at the latest and then we should start to see a taper off. In the meantime in areas with low vaccination rates we may have to take some measures to protect the hospitals.

Last edited:
Would you say when caught early enough, ie not ventilator/ICU status, the case for early treatment and recovery added to the bodies natural immunity would likely be better than the “vaccine” in people under the age of 60?

I have read where Ivermectin has been used in some studies in Europe and quite affective against some types of cancer.
I used to think that the vaccine was somewhat optional for younger generally healthy people, because it seemed just like a bad flu in those people. However the Delta variant has changed my thinking. I've seen many younger healthy patients wind up in the hospital on oxygen. I do have some sick people that were vaccinated, but for the most part it is unvaccinated. As far as Ivermectin goes, the studies are conflicting but I think that is because they have been on hospitalized patients. The value of Ivermectin is getting it very early on. But I will say, it and everything else we use has been less effective against the Delta variant.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT