ADVERTISEMENT

If Ron Desantis is not the next President of the United States

I would like to see Tim Scott run.

I was told I was a racist because I wouldn't vote for a black as President. But I have voted for Scott each time and would vote for him as President.

I wonder how how many Dems would all of a sudden become "racist".

And imagine a Scott/Haley Ticket. The Dems would have a fit.

I was told I was a racist because I wouldn't vote for a black as President. But I have voted for Scott each time and would vote for him as President.

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: GoodWord28

Tim scott is a fvxkin boot licker wiith no backbone

Why do people think DeSantis is such a great leader? Serious question - no flame. I hear it all the time but FL has a lot of issues. Insurance costs continue to skyrocket and insurers continue to leave the state. The only property insurer who would offer us a policy is Citizens, which is the state run insurance company. And we live in one of the lowest flood risk areas in south Florida.

The economy here is rocking due to covid and people no longer needing to go into an office every day, not because of any of his policies. A lot of wealth has moved here not for politics, but income taxes (which have always been low) and weather/entertainment (which also predate him).

He spends so much time trying to own the libs that I wonder if he even understands what his job is. Is it all because he fought lockdowns?

Then I will never vote again.

He is the closest thing to a Leader this country has seen in a long time.
FeM8TTCVUAAamEY

here he is on his way home from the market.

Interesting ticket, but the art to a nationally electable ticket isn't to pull 2 from the same state. Pick one and build the other spot in to a different geographical area.

🤣 probably had to do more with you calling him "a black."

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweatshirt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT