ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting tweet

Marks a problem child. Don’t believe anything he says.

Wasn’t Fields always in the dog house here for a multitude of things? Sounds like he is still upset about it.
Also, who really gives a sh*t what a football coach thinks? I don’t care what the governors opinion of play calling on Saturday is

tenor.gif

What sit-in at Sikes is he talking about?

Had to do with the name of Tillman hall.

I remember players showing up to the protest but don't recall what Swinney said about it.

I have a hard time believing that if Dabo called a player the N-word at practice that this would be the first time we'd hear about it. Maybe I'm being naive but I'd just think you'd have heard a player or coach say something about it already.

I know harsh language is used on the football field a lot but the n-word is a word that should never be used and knowing what Dabo is about, I find that hard to believe.

Edit: just re-read his tweet and realized he said that Dabo allowed another coach to call a player the "n-word". Not that Dabo actually used that repulsive word. Point still stands that I have a hard time believing this would've been the first time we've heard about it in today's social media age.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT