ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been 2 days...

Oh no... the outrage. Dudes gonna wear a tan suit and matching face mask next to signal to communists he hates America

Biden caved into the State Department and military brass who were chomping at the bit to get back in there. Wait for it. Iran will be doing something to us now.

We’ve had troops there all along. We maintain a small group - a few thousand - to stabilize and train. They get supplied via Kurdish region of
northern Iraqi into Syria. Was probably just a resupply. The actual source for this info was SANA media in Syria. Which....eh. Thread did what it set out to do.

is this your mea culpa for posting this fake news post in the first place? You do realize that all of the mouth breathers posting ITT will walk away convinced that we are invading Syria now right?

Just take a snap shot at income, cost of living, availability of jobs, etc today then every year for the next 4. Bsck to $5 gas, taxes out the anus, everything going to China etc. All this horrible shit because the media said orange man bad or voting fraud but at this point we just got to move on. I just want all of us to reflect in 4 years and as yourself are you better than you were 4 years ago because everyone I know is better now than 4 years ago and thats even with Covid.
Yep. I would vote for the arrogant butthole that says stupid crap but has great foreign and economic policies over this putz airy day of the week

is this your mea culpa for posting this fake news post in the first place? You do realize that all of the mouth breathers posting ITT will walk away convinced that we are invading Syria now right?
So you agree with Biden's decisions in office 3 days in?

Reactions: 92TigerME
Trump's republican party: the party of idiocracy.

This thread is a perfect example.

We get it guys, you don't have time for nuance. Nor do you seem to understand that it's a thing.

yes, I also agree that you should stop getting your news from Twitter. I thought y’all all hated Twitter now?
LOL I've never owned a Twitter account. That tells me all I need to know about you (already knew it) if you agree with everything he's done already. By the way I hope you're not saying Biden hasn't changed his position on Fracking?

LOL I've never owned a Twitter account. That tells me all I need to know about you (already knew it) if you agree with everything he's done already. By the way I hope you're not saying Biden hasn't changed his position on Fracking?

i don’t care

LOL Keep on believing the media 🐑🐑🐑

Except, this headline it not remotely what Biden said or did. Biden has put a moratorium on fracking on federal lands, something he very clearly and consistently said he would do in the campaign. He has not banned fracking on private lands.

Just more lies from the right-wing propaganda network. Not surprised how many credulous goobs on here just lap it up without question.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Except, this headline it not remotely what Biden said or did. Biden has put a moratorium on fracking on federal lands, something he very clearly and consistently said he would do in the campaign. He has not banned fracking on private lands.

Just more lies from the right-wing propaganda network. Not surprised how many credulous goobs on here just lap it up without question.

Typical dem double speak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT