ADVERTISEMENT

Jamie Chadwell

Too bad the school was founded by a family who is a literal dumpster fire. I'm sure I'll get roasted for this, but that school can kiss my ass.
They got rid of Mr. Dumpster fire, Jerry Jr. 4 years ago. I know many folks who kids go there, play sports there and I've been on campus many times. It's a beautiful school, athletic facilities are all brand spanking new and are as good as Clemson's, except the Stadium is smaller of course, about 42,000 capacity which is mostly full every game. The indoor track complex is better and bigger than Clemson's. Great coaches, profs and leadership. Great up and coming sports programs, check out there men and women's BB teams. Plus, they have about a billion dollar endowment because of their online classes. They are the largest online school in the world with 100,000 students taking classes and this is what brings in the cash and why everything on campus is brand new. Might not want to hate on what you don't know.

They got rid of Mr. Dumpster fire, Jerry Jr. 4 years ago. I know many folks who kids go there, play sports there and I've been on campus many times. It's a beautiful school, athletic facilities are all brand spanking new and are as good as Clemson's, except the Stadium is smaller of course, about 42,000 capacity which is mostly full every game. The indoor track complex is better and bigger than Clemson's. Great coaches, profs and leadership. Great up and coming sports programs, check out there men and women's BB teams. Plus, they have about a billion dollar endowment because of their online classes. They are the largest online school in the world with 100,000 students taking classes and this is what brings in the cash and why everything on campus is brand new. Might not want to hate on what you don't know.
Oh, I know. I know what they stand for. They are stuck in a time that makes some of y'all feel comfortable. Also, no one who understands the "home school movement" is shocked by their adoption of online school. I 100% know what I'm talking about and know the motives of that school.

Being gay is outside of God's design. A Christian University is for sex inside of marriage between 1 man and 1 woman for a lifetime. Period! If not, they are not true Christ followers.
Not everyone cares about your "gods design". Spoiler alert, not everyone believes as you do. Your faith does not supercede others thoughts or natures way.

Being gay is outside of God's design. A Christian University is for sex inside of marriage between 1 man and 1 woman for a lifetime. Period! If not, they are not true Christ followers.
Straight out of the Old Testament…no wait, the New Testament…when Paul added it…no wait, it was added after Paul was dead? But yes, straight from God…or from religious leaders that were being led by God right?

Oh, I know. I know what they stand for. They are stuck in a time that makes some of y'all feel comfortable. Also, no one who understands the "home school movement" is shocked by their adoption of online school. I 100% know what I'm talking about and know the motives of that school.
I doubt you do. You most likely don’t like the fact they are a Christian school and actually honor God. You probably can’t even define what a woman is,much less the motives of Liberty University

Why can’t you and your husband live and let live? Why do you care that many others have a religious objection to your lifestyle choice? So long as they don’t threaten you in any way who cares?
I have a wife, but okay. I'm just not an asshole who lets a 1600+ year old book run their life. Also, some of the best people and parents I know are gay. Way better than many of my straight friends. 🤷‍♂️

You think Chadwell takes a dead end job in Columbia after they passed on home during the last coaching search?

Not going to happen.
If offered I do not think he turns it down. Absolutely will take it for $6 million a year.

Straight out of the Old Testament…no wait, the New Testament…when Paul added it…no wait, it was added after Paul was dead? But yes, straight from God…or from religious leaders that were being led by God right?
You can mock God's truth all you like. Does not offend me, I'm simply telling you what Christ followers are supposed to do. When folks live as God intended, people flourish in the sexual area. No STD's, no abortions, no adultry, etc. Imagine our world where everyone was sexually faithful to their spouse and all the pain that would be gone because of it. Heck, in 1 generation there would be no people if everyone lived as gay. Christ followers don't hate people who see life different, but they are to tell the truth, in love.

If offered I do not think he turns it down. Absolutely will take it for $6 million a year.
Another good season at Liberty and he will have better offers than Uof.

They screwed up by not hiring him when they could.

Isn’t this the same guy that got so upset in the other thread about the racist gay women’s bb coach?

I think I’m starting to see the whole picture.

Reactions: Marcellus Wallace
Another good season at Liberty and he will have better offers than Uof.

They screwed up by not hiring him when they could.
Didn't intend to imply that he wouldn't have other P5 offers. And I forgot how much he makes at Lib...or what someone here posted that he makes.

Isn’t this the same guy that got so upset in the other thread about the racist gay women’s bb coach?

I think I’m starting to see the whole picture.
The slur was definitely the issue there. Y'all should be better than that. Plenty of reasons to dislike Dawn Staley without calling her a slur. Simple really

You can mock God's truth all you like. Does not offend me, I'm simply telling you what Christ followers are supposed to do. When folks live as God intended, people flourish in the sexual area. No STD's, no abortions, no adultry, etc. Imagine our world where everyone was sexually faithful to their spouse and all the pain that would be gone because of it. Heck, in 1 generation there would be no people if everyone lived as gay. Christ followers don't hate people who see life different, but they are to tell the truth, in love.
I’m not mocking, I’m telling the history of how things got added to the Bible the further from the time that Jesus walked the earth. Plus, do you even read the Bible. King David had a whole bunch of concubines. God didn’t apparently say a thing about that. Crazy.

With all due respect, the Bible could not be more clear on this issue. Old and New Testaments alike. Read about Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament. Did not end well. Sin is sin, whether you or I like it or not. Sorry I could not let that go. Gods design is clear if we are willing to look for it.

With all due respect, the Bible could not be more clear on this issue. Old and New Testaments alike. Read about Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament. Did not end well. Sin is sin, whether you or I like it or not. Sorry I could not let that go. Gods design is clear if we are willing to look for it.
Do you know what the original Hebrew texts say about Sodom and Gomorrah? What was the actual sin that was taking place?

Don’t get me wrong, I believe in God, and Jesus, and that Jesus died for my sins. But I also believe in tracing texts back to their origin and trying my to get as close to the source as possible, because organized religion can have ulterior motives.

I’m not mocking, I’m telling the history of how things got added to the Bible the further from the time that Jesus walked the earth. Plus, do you even read the Bible. King David had a whole bunch of concubines. God didn’t apparently say a thing about that. Crazy.
These guys have no idea that their Bible (King James) is heavily redacted compared to the original writings. Want the closest to the original? Learn Greek.

Reactions: TylerHumpFrow13
This is wrong. God gave Adam, Eve. Many men in the Bible took concubines. That doesn’t mean God approved of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT