ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin McCarthy Told Liz Cheney He Would Tell Trump To Resign In Shocking Leaked Audio

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Kevin McCarthy is a two faced lying scumbag and should under no circumstances be the speaker of the house. He is a deep state tool just like McConnell.

By Alexander Connell
Published April 21, 2022 at 9:25pm

McCarhy-Trump-Resign.jpg

In a leaked recording of Kevin McCarthy on a call with Liz Cheney and other House Republicans, the Minority Leader told Cheney that he would counsel Trump to resign back on January 10, 2021.​

“I think [impeachment resolutions] will pass, and it would be my recommendation you should resign,” McCarthy said he would tell Trump before further adding, “what he did is unacceptable. Nobody can defend that and nobody should defend it.”
Liz Cheney had pressed McCarthy about whether Trump could possibly choose to resign on his own: “Is there any chance? Are you hearing that he might resign? Is there any reason to think that might happen?”
McCarthy then admitted that this was a topic he has “had a few discussions” about with others. “My gut tells me no,” he said. “I’m seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight…Um, from what I know of him, I mean you guys all know him too, do you think he’d ever back away? But what I think I’m going to do, is I’m going to call him.”
TRENDING: Kasich Admits He Went Behind a Building and Cried After He Lost the 2016 Nomination to Trump
The minority leader then explained he would appeal to Trump’s reason regarding an impending impeachment resolution. “This, this is what I think, we know it’ll pass the House. I think there’s a chance it’ll pass the Senate, even when he’s gone. Um, and I think there’s a lot of ramifications for that.” One such ramification would be that Trump could never hold federal office again.
McCarthy also indicated that he believed Twitter and Facebook should delete the accounts of lawmakers who were supporting Trump’s claim of a rigged election. “We can’t put up with that,” he said. “Can’t they take their Twitter accounts away, too?”
The recording confirms a claim from the left and was documented in a soon-to-be-released book “This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future.”
When the claims within the book broke early in the news, McCarthy’s spokesman Mark Bednar refuted them saying, “McCarthy never said he’d call Trump to say he should resign.” McCarthy himself called the claims about his conversations “totally false” when the New York Times reported on them earlier today.
But with the audio now leaked, McCarthy’s private words to Liz Cheney tell a far different story.

THEY HAVE IT ON TAPE! Kevin McCarthy Told GOP Leaders Twitter and Big Tech Needed to Strip Accounts from Fellow GOP Lawmakers — AFTER CUTTING VIDEO AGAINST CENSORSHIP!​

By Jim Hoft
Published April 21, 2022 at 10:50pm
Rachel Maddow leaked a private phone call on her show on Thursday night of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy with Trump-hating lunatic Liz Cheney on January 10, 2021.
On January 10, 2021, Kevin McCarthy spoke with several GOP House leaders including Liz Cheney who was third-in-line in the House Republican Caucus at that time.
During the call, McCarthy told Liz Cheney that he would counsel President Trump Trump to resign.
From the call:
Kevin McCarthy: “I think [impeachment resolutions] will pass, and it would be my recommendation you (President Trump) should resign… What he did is unacceptable. Nobody can defend that and nobody should defend it.”
TRENDING: SECRET RECORDING: Kevin McCarthy Told Liz Cheney He Would Tell Trump To Resign In Shocking Leaked Audio
McCarhy-Trump-Resign.jpg

McCarthy also indicated that he believed Twitter and Facebook should delete the accounts of lawmakers who were supporting Trump’s claim of a rigged election. “We can’t put up with that,” he said. “Can’t they take their Twitter accounts away, too?”
mccarthy-twitter-gop.jpg

Jonathan Martin, national political correspondent for The New York Times, joined Rachel Maddow about to discuss his new book with New York Times colleague Alex Burns. Marin told Rachel Maddow that Kevin McCarthy wanted Twitter to suspend his fellow Republicans from their platform.
Here is Jonathan Martin tonight with Rachel Maddow.

For the record — Kevin McCarthy has posted numerous tweets condemning Twitter censorship.
While pushing for it on his fellow party members!

More…

Just so we know, can we have a list of the deep state operatives currently in the Republican Party? They seem to be everywhere, except for Donny, of course.
Just keep listening and I will inform on a need to know basis.

Wait...you're telling me that the "corporate media" wasn't pushing a "liberal agenda", but rather reporting something that was/is factually verifiable? And, knowing all-along that it was always true, Kevin still went right to the dog whistle of "the liberal media is lying about me", which usually plays so well with MAGA simpletons? Crazy.

There is so much more info that will be coming out about the so called 'insurrection'. It is now known that FBI had plants in the crowd. And there certainly were security officials waving protesters in, at least they had Capitol Police uniforms on.

The juicy things that are about to be revealed in the 'insurrection' (LOL!!!) and what is coming out in the Durham Report on the fake Russian collusion by Trump has certainly proved that the Clinton Cartel and the Democratic Party faked and financed the whole thing. I imagine that Hillary Clinton will be charged once the Republicans take over, because right now the Democrats are protecting her.

Something also is the mounting evidence that there was fraud in the 2020 election. Tina Peters, who was Mesa County, Colorado Election Clerk, was smart enough to take a picture of the Dominion voting machine software and processors. A week or so after someone put a bug in her ear to take a picture with this $12,000.00 device that saves the info and cannot be manipulated, Dominion came in and erased the machine. She took another picture after Dominion came on the 'Trusted Build' to check the batteries of the machine, so to speak. It was confirmed by that picture that the machine was wiped clean. The corrupt Governor and Secretary of State of Colorado allowed Dominion to come in and service the machines under the 'Trusted Build' (of all things to name something illegal), but they are indeed wiping the processors clean. Federal law mandates that all election results (machines and ballots) be saved for 22 months. Colorado state law is even more at 25 months. So the Governor and Secretary of State of Colorado, and Dominion, broke both Federal and state laws. Of course other states under the 'Trusted Build' have also allowed Dominion to wipe the machines clear.

Tina Peters turned the info over to cyber experts, and it revealed that the machine had installed parallel processors (illegal of course!!!), that when the 2020 results for Mesa County came in the votes went to the correct processor, then eliminated thousands of votes, then moved the rest to the illegal parallel processor, appearing to then change other votes, before sending those votes to be counted. The Dominion software would not allow anyone access to the original processor, so no one knew anything had happened. It wasn't until an April 2021 local election on this same machine, that did the same thing again, that elected a Democratic local candidate that had people suspicious, because the Democrat got more votes than were in that district!!! So, this Dominion software rigged two different elections!!! It was erased shortly after the 2021 election, only that Tina Peters saved it before they did. Even though the machine was connected to the internet (illegal!!!), the cyber experts said that the machine software was programed to do this automatically. So no one had to go into the machine physically to change the data tape. There was an e-mail address found on this machine though, that was communicating with some western African country. As it turned out, China had constructed a major computer server station in that country. The data that was sent there appears to have then been sent to Europe (Germany I think?).

The Colorado Governor had Tina Peters office raided and removed all of her computers, but she had already turned the info over. The Colorado Governor and Secretary of State had told Tina Peters they would drop all charges if she handed over the info. She refused, but she had already passed the info along anyway. Colorado law states that voter info (machine voting and paper ballots) belong to the people, so in actuality she did not break the law. The corrupt Colorado legislature charged her anyway, and the governor had her arrested. Then a corrupt district judge set her bail at $500,000.00. When Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) went to bail her out, the judge refused to allow him to pay the bail (again illegal). Tina Peters did eventually get out and she is now running for Secretary of State. The corrupt governor offered her a deal if she withdrew from the election, and she refused. The current corrupt Colorado Security of State, Jena Griswold, is seeking re-election. She is George Soros funded (as well as the Colorado Governor). So, they took a lady, another George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg funded person, who is the leader (chairwoman) of the counsel of Democratic Secretary of States (or Attorney Generals?), and they slapped a 'Republican' title on her so she could run in the Republican primary against Tina Peters. I doubt this ploy works (unless they rig things again!!!), because Tina Peters is ahead in the polls, and even appears to be ahead of Jena Griswold.

So, this week the Colorado state legislature has passed a bill (pushed by the Colorado Governor) to do away with all county election clerks in Colorado, and put the elections in the hands of...you guessed it...the Governor and Secretary of State. In this bill it will be illegal to say negative comments about the Governor or Secretary of State, being fined $100,000.00 and/or imprisonment. The good thing that I heard yesterday is that apparently two other Colorado County Election Clerks also took pictures of the machines. They are laying low as a hunt for who they are is ongoing. The Gestapo are coming!!!

Also uncovered for the 2020 election, is corruption in the overseas military voting. Chuck Schumer (and company) apparently passed a bill in 2018 that these overseas military votes (military and families) can vote by e-mail, without ID required. It was reported that there appeared to be improprieties in these votes, and when they (several states) looked into it, it seems that almost 100% of these votes went to Biden. Everyone on earth knew that was false, and when interviewing officials and servicemen found these votes were indeed inaccurate. And, it appears these e-mail votes had no chain of custody as well. The military that chose to continue voting by ballot were overwhelming Donald Trump. I understand that an investigation is soon to be launched on this, although I thing it should serve better to wait for the House and Senate to change over in the mid-terms. But, as an army veteran myself, who served 3 years in Germany, I find this cheating of those ballots even more offensive than the rest, if that is possible!!!

PS: For any of you cyber guys, you can go to Frankspeech.com and you can download the info recorded from that Mesa County Dominion voting machine, and do your own cyber audit if you dare.

Last edited:
There is so much more info that will be coming out about the so called 'insurrection'. It is now known that FBI had plants in the crowd. And there certainly were security officials waving protesters in, at least they had Capitol Police uniforms on.

The juicy things that are about to be revealed in the 'insurrection' (LOL!!!) and what is coming out in the Durham Report on the fake Russian collusion by Trump has certainly proved that the Clinton Cartel and the Democratic Party faked and financed the whole thing. I imagine that Hillary Clinton will be charged once the Republicans take over, because right now the Democrats are protecting her.

Something also is the mounting evidence that there was fraud in the 2020 election. Tina Peters, who was Mesa County, Colorado Election Clerk, was smart enough to take a picture of the Dominion voting machine software and processors. A week or so after someone put a bug in her ear to take a picture with this $12,000.00 device that saves the info and cannot be manipulated, Dominion came in and erased the machine. She took another picture after Dominion came on the 'Trusted Build' to check the batteries of the machine, so to speak. It was confirmed by that picture that the machine was wiped clean. The corrupt Governor and Secretary of State of Colorado allowed Dominion to come in and service the machines under the 'Trusted Build' (of all things to name something illegal), but they are indeed wiping the processors clean. Federal law mandates that all election results (machines and ballots) be saved for 22 months. Colorado state law is even more at 25 months. So the Governor and Secretary of State of Colorado, and Dominion, broke both Federal and state laws. Of course other states under the 'Trusted Build' have also allowed Dominion to wipe the machines clear.

Tina Peters turned the info over to cyber experts, and it revealed that the machine had installed parallel processors (illegal of course!!!), that when the 2020 results for Mesa County came in the votes went to the correct processor, then eliminated thousands of votes, then moved the rest to the illegal parallel processor, appearing to then change other votes, before sending those votes to be counted. The Dominion software would not allow anyone access to the original processor, so no one knew anything had happened. It wasn't until an April 2021 local election on this same machine, that did the same thing again, that elected a Democratic local candidate that had people suspicious, because the Democrat got more votes than were in that district!!! So, this Dominion software rigged two different elections!!! It was erased shortly after the 2021 election, only that Tina Peters saved it before they did. Even though the machine was connected to the internet (illegal!!!), the cyber experts said that the machine software was programed to do this automatically. So no one had to go into the machine physically to change the data tape. There was an e-mail address found on this machine though, that was communicating with some western African country. As it turned out, China had constructed a major computer server station in that country. The data that was sent there appears to have then been sent to Europe (Germany I think?).

The Colorado Governor had Tina Peters office raided and removed all of her computers, but she had already turned the info over. The Colorado Governor and Secretary of State had told Tina Peters they would drop all charges if she handed over the info. She refused, but she had already passed the info along anyway. Colorado law states that voter info (machine voting and paper ballots) belong to the people, so in actuality she did not break the law. The corrupt Colorado legislature charged her anyway, and the governor had her arrested. Then a corrupt district judge set her bail at $500,000.00. When Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) went to bail her out, the judge refused to allow him to pay the bail (again illegal). Tina Peters did eventually get out and she is now running for Secretary of State. The corrupt governor offered her a deal if she withdrew from the election, and she refused. The current corrupt Colorado Security of State, Jena Griswold, is seeking re-election. She is George Soros funded (as well as the Colorado Governor). So, they took a lady, another George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg funded person, who is the leader (chairwoman) of the counsel of Democratic Secretary of States (or Attorney Generals?), and they slapped a 'Republican' title on her so she could run in the Republican primary against Tina Peters. I doubt this ploy works (unless they rig things again!!!), because Tina Peters is ahead in the polls, and even appears to be ahead of Jena Griswold.

So, this week the Colorado state legislature has passed a bill (pushed by the Colorado Governor) to do away with all county election clerks in Colorado, and put the elections in the hands of...you guessed it...the Governor and Secretary of State. In this bill it will be illegal to say negative comments about the Governor or Secretary of State, being fined $100,000.00 and/or imprisonment. The good thing that I heard yesterday is that apparently two other Colorado County Election Clerks also took pictures of the machines. They are laying low as a hunt for who they are is ongoing. The Gestapo are coming!!!

Also uncovered for the 2020 election, is corruption in the overseas military voting. Chuck Schumer (and company) apparently passed a bill in 2018 that these overseas military votes (military and families) can vote by e-mail, without ID required. It was reported that there appeared to be improprieties in these votes, and when they (several states) looked into it, it seems that almost 100% of these votes went to Biden. Everyone on earth knew that was false, and when interviewing officials and servicemen found these votes were indeed inaccurate. And, it appears these e-mail votes had no chain of custody as well. The military that chose to continue voting by ballot were overwhelming Donald Trump. I understand that an investigation is soon to be launched on this, although I thing it should serve better to wait for the House and Senate to change over in the mid-terms. But, as an army veteran myself, who served 3 years in Germany, I find this cheating of those ballots even more offensive than the rest, if that is possible!!!

PS: For any of you cyber guys, you can go to Frankspeech.com and you can download the info recorded from that Mesa County Dominion voting machine, and do your own cyber audit if you dare.
Lets pray that this info gets out and is acknowledged as the truth in the near future.

Lets pray that this info gets out and is acknowledged as the truth in the near future.

The information is out, and boldly so. Those Colorado politicians that I mentioned were definitely showing their defiance prior to the cyber experts looking into it. Now that results are there to be seen, about 2,000,000 people have downloaded it, those Colorado politicians are relatively silent. But no one in the government (FBI, Justice Department, etc.) are willing to do anything. This info from the Dominion machine is the smoking gun everyone was looking for and wanted to see (well not everyone!!!). But I'm not surprised that the FBI, Justice Department are not doing anything. They did nothing regarding the video we all saw in Atlanta, GA on election night, when they ran the others (including the republican monitors) off over a fake sewer leak, saying the counting would resume in the morning, then they locked the door and pulled boxes of ballots out from underneath the table, and ran them through the machines multiple times. The FBI and Justice Department sat on their hands on that one too. I am not surprised, given that we now know that the FBI and CIA knew that the Trump collusion with the Russians was not legit. This country has severe corruption issues in the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department, just to name a few!!! The Durham Report has been releasing just the tip of the iceberg. This is going to get real juicy, just standby. The 2020 election corruption issue is also unravelling day by day. People are starting to come forward, especially as proof is being unveiled, and people are wanting to limit any penalty against them.

The picture of that Dominion software, taken with they special $12,000.00 instrument IS truth. Once the picture is taken, it cannot be manipulated, so it cannot be claimed that the info was manipulated to show fake info. And they all know this. Hopefully, someone in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, etc. took pictures of the Dominion software before the 'Trusted Build' cleansing in those states. I saw the hearing in Wisconsin (I think?) where the state legislature asked the Dominion official if the info could be saved and preserved when the time came when they had to clear the election data. The guy told them yes. The state official told him to save the info, and Dominion said they would. Well they erased the election info and DID NOT SAVE it. Again, as I said, Federal election law states that the info will be maintained for 22 months. This law was not followed. As we see, no state officials allowing this Dominion 'Trusted Build' to go forward, nor Dominion itself has been charged.

Last edited:
The information is out, and boldly so. Those Colorado politicians that I mentioned were definitely showing their defiance prior to the cyber experts looking into it. Now that results are there to be seen, about 2,000,000 people have downloaded it, those Colorado politicians are relatively silent. But no one in the government (FBI, Justice Department, etc.) are willing to do anything. This info from the Dominion machine is the smoking gun everyone was looking for and wanted to see (well not everyone!!!). But I'm not surprised that the FBI, Justice Department are not doing anything. They did nothing regarding the video we all saw in Atlanta, GA on election night, when they ran the others (including the republican monitors) off over a fake sewer leak, saying the counting would resume in the morning, then they locked the door and pulled boxes of ballots out from underneath the table, and ran them through the machines multiple times. The FBI and Justice Department sat on their hands on that one too. I am not surprised, given that we now know that the FBI and CIA knew that the Trump collusion with the Russians was not legit. This country has severe corruption issues in the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department, just to name a few!!! The Durham Report has been releasing just the tip of the iceberg. This is going to get real juicy, just standby. The 2020 election corruption issue is also unravelling day by day. People are starting to come forward, especially as proof is being unveiled, and people are wanting to limit any penalty against them.

The picture of that Dominion software, taken with they special $12,000.00 instrument IS truth. Once the picture is taken, it cannot be manipulated, so it cannot be claimed that the info was manipulated to show fake info. And they all know this. Hopefully, someone in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, etc. took pictures of the Dominion software before the 'Trusted Build' cleansing in those states. I saw the hearing in Wisconsin (I think?) where the state legislature asked the Dominion official if the info could be saved and preserved when the time came when they had to clear the election data. The guy told them yes. The state official told him to save the info, and Dominion said they would. Well the erased the election info and DID NOT SAVE it. Again, as I said, Federal election law states that the info will be maintained for 22 months. This law was not followed. As we see, no state officials allowing this Dominion 'Trusted Build' to go forward, nor Dominion itself has been charged.
This was an establishment sanctioned steal and that's why nothing is happening. Sanctioned by the establishment decision makers anyway and the lack of real action on it allows everyday people to ignore it in a state of cognitive dissonance.

This was an establishment sanctioned steal and that's why nothing is happening. Sanctioned by the establishment decision makers anyway and the lack of real action on it allows everyday people to ignore it in a state of cognitive dissonance.

Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) is a bit quirky, and he is certainly enjoying the limelight, but he (and his team) are doing a great job of investigating the 2020 election results. In many cases, things are discovered just using the election info posted on the state websites, and then start digging from there. They now know that at least 7 states had more votes than registered voters. And every state had numerous voters that voted who had died, or the addresses were vacant lots, or Walmart parking lots, or voters who had moved to another state (some many years ago), and numerous votes cast by the same person(s) living at the same address.

Mike Lindell's team even investigated states that were a given to vote for Biden (i.e. California), or a given to vote for Trump (i.e. Texas), and those two states had the most voting issues as mentioned above. In other words, there were many more votes cast for Trump in California than he got credit for, and there were votes manipulated in Texas that gave Biden more votes that he had legally received. This can be said about several other states as well. Of course neither changed the outcome, but they inaccurately reflect the total vote counts for each candidate. This happened in every state, and not just the typical few voting irregularities here and there that you may find in many elections. And these issues affected down ballots as well. That close Senate election in Michigan where the black republican candidate ran against the incumbent, is now pretty likely should have gone to the black republican. I think this is one of the things we will see when the investigations go in depth. But, had the pictures of those Dominion machines not been taken, they would have successfully erased the entire election results for the states that used Dominion and ESS machines.

In the look into the Georgia results, of the about 800,000 ballots in Fulton County, Georgia, over 600,000 votes did not have a chain of custody. The Georgia law states that any vote without a chain of custody cannot be counted. Nearby Gwinnett County also had many/most of their votes without a chain of custody. It is still not legally known why the Georgia law was bypassed in these cases. As we know, Donald Trump lost Georgia by around 11,000 votes. Some of the other issues mentioned above, i.e. voters dead when they voted, voters who have moved out of state, voters who voted from vacant lots and parking lots, etc. still accounted for well over 11,000 votes.

There is much more that is about to come out. And it certainly will be even more once the Republicans gain majority in the House and Senate in the 2022 mid-term elections. Mike Lindell and his team certainly wants to uncover what was done in 2020, but he wants to get the machines removed for the 2022 mid-terms, and the 2024 elections. His legal team just dropped the first lawsuit on Arizona Friday. Seven (7) other states are to follow. These Dominion machines have to be removed. No machines with processors and software should be used, and certainly connected to the internet. Everyone and their mother, brother, and sister know that these can and likely will be hacked. But whenever the new Congress starts their investigations, and there will be many, there is nothing that can be done to change the results of the 2020 election. Joe Biden is likely to remain unless he's removed by his own party due to his cognizant issues, or if the Hunter Biden computer info does him in. But even if we have to live through this regime for another year or so, it will still be interesting to see the scope of what they did to hack 2020, and who was behind it. We know George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg had something to do with it. Those investigating the Zuckerberg drop boxes bought the cell phone 'ping' data and were able to track the ballot stuffing mules who was paid $10.00 a ballot. And they were able to follow their cell phone pings as they went from one drop box to another, stuffing hundreds and thousands of ballots in various boxes. They even know who they are, and some have been interviewed. The video at these drop boxes confirms what went on. Yet, in light of all the 'concrete' evidence showing widespread issues and fraud, many are still claiming that there was no evidence of fraud, and this was the most secure election in the history of the United States. It makes you scratch your head and wonder about some people!!!

Last edited:
Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) is a bit quirky, and he is certainly enjoying the limelight, but he (and his team) are doing a great job of investigating the 2020 election results. In many cases, things are discovered just using the election info posted on the state websites, and then start digging from there. They now know that at least 7 states had more votes than registered voters. And every state had numerous voters that voted who had died, or the addresses were vacant lots, or Walmart parking lots, or voters who had moved to another state (some many years ago), and numerous votes cast by the same person(s) living at the same address.

Mike Lindell's team even investigated states that were a given to vote for Biden (i.e. California), or a given to vote for Trump (i.e. Texas), and those two states had the most voting issues as mentioned above. In other words, there were many more votes cast for Trump in California than he got credit for, and there were votes manipulated in Texas that gave Biden more votes that he had legally received. This can be said about several other states as well. Of course neither changed the outcome, but they inaccurately reflect the total vote counts for each candidate. This happened in every state, and not just the typical few voting irregularities here and there that you may find in many elections. And these issues affected down ballots as well. That close Senate election in Michigan where the black republican candidate ran against the incumbent, is now pretty likely should have gone to the black republican. I think this is one of the things we will see when the investigations go in depth. But, had the pictures of those Dominion machines not been taken, they would have successfully erased the entire election results for the states that used Dominion and ESS machines.

In the look into the Georgia results, of the about 800,000 ballots in Fulton County, Georgia, over 600,000 votes did not have a chain of custody. The Georgia law states that any vote without a chain of custody cannot be counted. Nearby Gwinnett County also had many/most of their votes without a chain of custody. It is still not legally known why the Georgia law was bypassed in these cases. As we know, Donald Trump lost Georgia by around 11,000 votes. Some of the other issues mentioned above, i.e. voters dead when they voted, voters who have moved out of state, voters who voted from vacant lots and parking lots, etc. still accounted for well over 11,000 votes.

There is much more that is about to come out. And it certainly will be even more once the Republicans gain majority in the House and Senate in the 2022 mid-term elections. Mike Lindell and his team certainly wants to uncover what was done in 2020, but he wants to get the machines removed for the 2022 mid-terms, and the 2024 elections. His legal team just dropped the first lawsuit on Arizona Friday. Seven (7) other states are to follow. These Dominion machines have to be removed. No machines with processors and software should be used, and certainly connected to the internet. Everyone and their mother, brother, and sister know that these can and likely will be hacked. But whenever the new Congress starts their investigations, and there will be many, there is nothing that can be done to change the results of the 2020 election. Joe Biden is likely to remain unless he's removed by his own party due to his cognizant issues, or if the Hunter Biden computer info does him in. But even if we have to live through this regime for another year or so, it will still be interesting to see the scope of what they did to hack 2020, and who was behind it. We know George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg had something to do with it. Those investigating the Zuckerberg drop boxes bought the cell phone 'ping' data and were able to track the ballot stuffing mules who was paid $10.00 a ballot. And they were able to follow their cell phone pings as they went from one drop box to another, stuffing hundreds and thousands of ballots in various boxes. They even know who they are, and some have been interviewed. The video at these drop boxes confirms what went on. Yet, in light of all the 'concrete' evidence showing widespread issues and fraud, many are still claiming that there was no evidence of fraud, and this was the most secure election in the history of the United States. It makes you scratch your head and wonder about some people!!!
TRUTH!!!!

Literally none of this is true. Literally none of it. Like, every single detail is actually wrong. We did away with county clerks in Colorado?!? Lololololol.

Here's the bill. Go find me the provisions where we got rid of county clerks and make it a crime to criticize the governor... I dare you.

The fact that whatever moron wrote that is referring to the images of the hard drives that were taken by Tina as a "picture" is absolutely hilarious.

I just reread your nonsense. The lies that people spew are insane. A Dem in grand junction got more votes than there are people? This is objectively false and easily disproven with 5 seconds of research. Absolutely insane.

EDIT: here are the results from the 2021 mesa county elections. Note the top right hand corner where it says there are 108k registered voters in mesa county, and 52k ballots cast.

The Governor and SoS told tina that they'd drop the charges if she turned over the information? again, demonstrably false. First, multiple felonies that she is facing (and will almost certainly end up in jail for) were brought by the REPUBLICAN district attorney in Mesa County. Second, the governor and SOS absolutely did not tell tina that. for sure.

There are no "polls" done in the Colorado SoS race and Tina is definitely, definitely not going to beat Jena Griswold. and Pam Anderson, the person you say we "slapped a republican title on her" has been a republican for her whole life. she was a republican county clerk just outside of Colorado, and was not recruited by anyone other than republicans in colorado.

here are the results from the 2010 election in jefferson county colorado. on page 7 you can see pam anderson, winning the race for county clerk, as a republican. https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/Jefferson/22579/76007/en/summary.html#

This diatribe that you posted is ****ing nuts. Its utterly shocking how many lies are contained in just a few paragraphs.

"There was an e-mail address found on this machine though, that was communicating with some western African country. As it turned out, China had constructed a major computer server station in that country. The data that was sent there appears to have then been sent to Europe (Germany I think?)."

This bit is quite literally made up. nobody is saying this. anywhere.

the line about the "second processor" also absolute nonsense. its like someone who cant read looked at a gateway pundit article and then tried to regurgitate it. it wasnt a second processor, it was a second "process". and oh guess what, those ballots were supposed to go through a different process because they were ballots cast in person, and we use a different process to verify the identity of ballots cast in person than ballots cast via mail in ballots (92% + coloradans who vote do so using their mail in ballot).

again, absolute ****ing nonsense based on idiocy.

****kkkkk it pains me to my core to see this diatribe posted as if its fact. literally ALL of it wrong. all of it. how is it even possible for you to be so wrong. its just a bunch of made up lunacy. insane.

Last edited:
Literally none of this is true. Literally none of it. Like, every single detail is actually wrong. We did away with county clerks in Colorado?!? Lololololol.

Here's the bill. Go find me the provisions where we got rid of county clerks and make it a crime to criticize the governor... I dare you.

The fact that whatever moron wrote that is referring to the images of the hard drives that were taken by Tina as a "picture" is absolutely hilarious.

I just reread your nonsense. The lies that people spew are insane. A Dem in grand junction got more votes than there are people? This is objectively false and easily disproven with 5 seconds of research. Absolutely insane.
You are absolutely full of sh!t. I said Tina Peters is a Mesa County Election Clerk because she is the Mesa County Clerk and Recorder for elections (election duties). Sorry if the actual way I listed it got your panties in a wad!!! But, it essentially means the same fvcking thing!!! And go to Frankspeech.com and look what was taken off of the software of that Dominion machine. The Dominion machine software is there to look at if you are a computer guy. But if you are the cowardly Marxist that I think you are, you will not look at the data and the attached findings by the cyber experts, because as what was a famous line in a move, "You can't handle the truth!!!" This is absolutely the 2020 (and 2021) Dominion machine that received thousands of votes that were manipulated just as I said. Read the damn thing dipstick, or find you some cyber experts and see if you get the same results!!! I knew as soon as I saw your name (title) that you are a deny and fake news person. You didn't let me down!!! But I imagine that you will spew your incorrect rhetoric and not look at the results of the picture of the Mesa County Dominion machine. You probably did your happy dance because the election information was erased, or are you unaware of the Dominion 'Trusted Build'?

I don't know if ballot harvesting happened in Colorado, but here are those findings (links) with the cell phone pings and video for Wisconsin and Georgia with the illegal ballot harvesting:

Either you know absolutely nothing about what goes on in Colorado voting and the Dominion machines, or you just prefer to deny it?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You are absolutely full of sh!t. I said Tina Peters is a Mesa County Election Clerk because she is the Mesa County Clerk and Recorder for elections (election duties). Sorry if the actual way I listed it got your panties in a wad!!! But, it essentially means the same fvcking thing!!! And go to Frankspeech.com and look what was taken off of the software of that Dominion machine. The Dominion machine software is there to look at if you are a computer guy. But if you are the cowardly Marxist that I think you are, you will not look at the data and the attached findings by the cyber experts, because as what was a famous line in a move, "You can't handle the truth!!!" This is absolutely the 2020 (and 2021) Dominion machine that received thousands of votes that were manipulated just as I said. Read the damn thing dipstick, or find you some cyber experts and see if you get the same results!!! I knew as soon as I saw your name (title) that you are a deny and fake news person. You didn't let me down!!! But I imagine that you will spew your incorrect rhetoric and not look at the results of the picture of the Mesa County Dominion machine. You probably did your happy dance because the election information was erased, or are you unaware of the Dominion 'Trusted Build'?

I don't know if ballot harvesting happened in Colorado, but here are those findings (links) with the cell phone pings and video for Wisconsin and Georgia with the illegal ballot harvesting:

Either you know absolutely nothing about what goes on in Colorado voting and the Dominion machines, or you just prefer to deny it?

i quite literally know EVERYTHING about what goes on in colorado elections. ive read every single one of her idiotic reports. every one.

this pains me to my core. its wild the misinformation thats out there.

there arent 5 people in the country who know more about this situation than i do.

They now know that at least 7 states had more votes than registered voters.

Bullshit. Total bullshit.
  • Nevada reported 1,821,864 registered voters, 1,280,639 ballots cast and 70.29% turnout.
  • Pennsylvania reported 9,091,371 registered voters and 6,685,865 ballots cast. 73.54% voter turnout.
  • Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. 91.32% voter turnout.
  • North Carolina reported 7.36 million registered voters, 5.49 million ballots cast and 74.6% turnout.
  • Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 registered voters and about 3,289,472 ballots cast. 72.3% voter turnout.
  • Michigan reported 8,128,430 registered voters and 5,519,348 ballots cast. 67.9% voter turnout.
  • Arizona reported 4,281,152 registered voters, 3,154,794 ballots cast and 73.69% turnout.
  • Georgia reported at least 7,587,625 registered voters and 4,960,605 ballots cast. 65.38% voter turnout or less.

Bullshit. Total bullshit.
  • Nevada reported 1,821,864 registered voters, 1,280,639 ballots cast and 70.29% turnout.
  • Pennsylvania reported 9,091,371 registered voters and 6,685,865 ballots cast. 73.54% voter turnout.
  • Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. 91.32% voter turnout.
  • North Carolina reported 7.36 million registered voters, 5.49 million ballots cast and 74.6% turnout.
  • Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 registered voters and about 3,289,472 ballots cast. 72.3% voter turnout.
  • Michigan reported 8,128,430 registered voters and 5,519,348 ballots cast. 67.9% voter turnout.
  • Arizona reported 4,281,152 registered voters, 3,154,794 ballots cast and 73.69% turnout.
  • Georgia reported at least 7,587,625 registered voters and 4,960,605 ballots cast. 65.38% voter turnout or less.

its batshit insane. these people believe easily disproven facts. and when you tell them and show them that the "facts" they are relying on are absolutely false, they just call you a marxist. i just dont have words.

Do you have any idea what he does dipwad?

Last edited:
i quite literally know EVERYTHING about what goes on in colorado elections. ive read every single one of her idiotic reports. every one.

there arent 5 people in the country who know more about this situation than i do.

If what you are saying is true, makes sense it’s a coverup.

Reactions: Dmk
its batshit insane. these people believe easily disproven facts. and when you tell them and show them that the "facts" they are relying on are absolutely false, they just call you a marxist. i just dont have words.

They should get this bombshell/game-changing/smoking-gun evidence in front of a judge. The one who just ruled against the mask mandate clearly isn't deep state, right? I mean, it's so obvious to just about anyone who doesn't understand basic election practices.

Reactions: dpic73

@iceheart08 admits he is part of the big steal.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and AugTig

The picture of that Dominion software, taken with they special $12,000.00 instrument IS truth. Once the picture is taken, it cannot be manipulated, so it cannot be claimed that the info was manipulated to show fake info. And they all know this. Hopefully, someone in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, etc. took pictures of the Dominion software before the 'Trusted Build' cleansing in those states. I saw the hearing in Wisconsin (I think?) where the state legislature asked the Dominion official if the info could be saved and preserved when the time came when they had to clear the election data. The guy told them yes. The state official told him to save the info, and Dominion said they would. Well they erased the election info and DID NOT SAVE it. Again, as I said, Federal election law states that the info will be maintained for 22 months. This law was not followed. As we see, no state officials allowing this Dominion 'Trusted Build' to go forward, nor Dominion itself has been charged.
Been in IT and software engineering my whole life. WTF is a parallel processor??? Lol.

I understand actual parallel processing, multi-threading, async, distributed loads, etc. But the idea that you could put a different processor on a motherboard that would take over all data flows, processing, and storage and triage votes sounds like what someone that doesn’t understand assembly language, motherboards architecture, memory management, I/O, and software development would come up with… Ooof…

Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride
Been in IT and software engineering my whole life. WTF is a parallel processor??? Lol.

I understand actual parallel processing, multi-threading, async, distributed loads, etc. But the idea that you could put a different processor on a motherboard that would take over all data flows, processing, and storage and triage votes sounds like what someone that doesn’t understand assembly language, motherboards architecture, memory management, I/O, and software development would come up with… Ooof…

He misread and misunderstood what's happening, as many of these idiots do. It's not a parallel processor it's a parellel process for determining the identity of the voter. And the process was different because one set of ballots were cast using mail in ballots and the other set were cast in person. And in Colorado, identity verification for the two different voting methods is different (ID for in person, signature match for vote by mail), so yes, they are literally different processes.

Reactions: dpic73 and ctcseb
case study in why once you hit x age you shouldn't be allowed to access the internet without a chaperone

there's a reason the only people who get roped into these ridiculous conspiracy theories are 50+ years old and don't know how to change the input on their television

I'm not an IT person. But, you can go to Frankspeech.com and the picture, image, or whatever they might call it, and the results of the cyber experts who broke it down, is at the bottom of the page. I believe that you can also see that these two (or three?) cyber experts are have some of the best credentials that you have seen. Maybe there might even be a video of them explaining the analysis with the illegal software that was installed. I say processors because that is what I think I remember what the analysis said. The voting data went to the regular Dominion machine processor. The data was then sent to and illegal processor (software?) minus thousands of votes. This 2nd processor (software?) then appeared to manipulate the data (votes) sent to it, before sending the data (votes) to be counted. It is shown that this manipulation was done in the Nov 2020 election, and a later April 2021 local election. Then, shortly after, all of the data was illegally erased (wiped clean) by the so called 'Trusted Build' by Dominion. But, you can view this for yourself, and if you have the cyber expertise, you and study and evaluate yourself. You can download the whole thing (PDF?).

I would believe anything that ice iceheart has to say. I told him that he can o the same thing. I am quite sure that he doesn't want to do this, because it will certainly ruin his narrative and agenda. You may not want to analyze it either it the probable results might offend you? All I'm saying is the data is there. It is not some 'hilarious' talking point as iceheart wants you to think. And, I understand that two other people (clerks) (I believe in Colorado?) have also taken pictures of the Dominion machine images from their counties. This could be from another state that also had the Dominion machines, but it seemed to indicate Colorado. I know that Dominion has been erasing this data in several states that used these Dominion machines and software. Also illegal according to Federal election laws, as the Federal laws states 22 months. As mentioned, the state of Colorado had even more stringent laws require machine info and paper ballots to be preserved, requiring this to be 25 months.

ctcseb, frankly I don't care what your political persuasion is. I just at least want you to know that there is info out, even if the mainstream media does not want to report it. If you are an analytical and wondering person like me, well maybe you might find this interesting. So, at least give it a look-see. iceheart doesn't want to look or see this, he just wants to offer opinions on what he hasn't seen...

Frankspeech.com link

Last edited:
I'm not an IT person. But, you can go to Frankspeech.com and the picture, image, or whatever they might call it, and the results of the cyber experts who broke it down, is at the bottom of the page. I believe that you can also see that these two (or three?) cyber experts are have some of the best credentials that you have seen. Maybe there might even be a video of them explaining the analysis with the illegal software that was installed. I say processors because that is what I think I remember what the analysis said. The voting data went to the regular Dominion machine processor. The data was then sent to and illegal processor (software?) minus thousands of votes. This 2nd processor (software?) then appeared to manipulate the data (votes) sent to it, before sending the data (votes) to be counted. It is shown that this manipulation was done in the Nov 2020 election, and a later April 2021 local election. Then, shortly after, all of the data was illegally erased (wiped clean) by the so called 'Trusted Build' by Dominion. But, you can view this for yourself, and if you have the cyber expertise, you and study and evaluate yourself. You can download the whole thing (PDF?).

I would believe anything that ice iceheart has to say. I told him that he can o the same thing. I am quite sure that he doesn't want to do this, because it will certainly ruin his narrative and agenda. You may not want to analyze it either it the probable results might offend you? All I'm saying is the data is there. It is not some 'hilarious' talking point as iceheart wants you to think. And, I understand that two other people (clerks) (I believe in Colorado?) have also taken pictures of the Dominion machine images from their counties. This could be from another state that also had the Dominion machines, but it seemed to indicate Colorado. I know that Dominion has been erasing this data in several states that used these Dominion machines and software. Also illegal according to Federal election laws, as the Federal laws states 22 months. As mentioned, the state of Colorado had even more stringent laws require machine info and paper ballots to be preserved, requiring this to be 25 months.

ctcseb, frankly I don't care what your political persuasion is. I just at least what you to know that there is info out, even if the mainstream media does not want to report it. If you are an analytical and wondering person like me, well maybe you might find this interesting. So, at least give it a look-see. iceheart doesn't want to look or see this, he just wants to offer opinions on what he hasn't seen...

Frankspeech.com link

Lol

Reactions: WapPride
Laugh Out Loud all you want!!! Look at yourself in the mirror and laugh too if you want. Clowns laugh too!!! I would rather you read than laugh. But, laughing still doesn't change that you are too opinionated to at least go and look at the Dominion machine image, and see what was on the dang machine, so you could then understand, and comeback with a plausible argument. You won't go very far in life if you argue a point without every looking at what you are arguing about. I really do feel sorry for you, and I mean it. And again I apologize for the harsh statements in the first response to you. You just happen to be one of a few (very few) on here who seem to really get under my skin. Probably because the fangs seem to come out every time you send me a message. I just would like you to view the data of the Dominion too. Even if you then respond that it is all fake, I can at least respect the fact that you looked. 👀

Laugh Out Loud all you want!!! Look at yourself in the mirror and laugh too if you want. Clowns laugh too!!! I would rather you read than laugh. But, laughing still doesn't change that you are too opinionated to at least go and look at the Dominion machine image, and see what was on the dang machine, so you could then understand, and comeback with a plausible argument. You won't go very far in life if you argue a point without every looking at what you are arguing about. I really do feel sorry for you, and I mean it. And again I apologize for the harsh statements in the first response to you. You just happen to be one of a few (very few) on here who seem to really get under my skin. Probably because the fangs seem to come out every time you send me a message. I just would like you to view the data of the Dominion too. Even if you then respond that it is all fake, I can at least respect the fact that you looked. 👀

I said above I've read all 3 reports. Front to back.

Do you bother to read the threads that you post in?

I said above I've read all 3 reports. Front to back.

Do you bother to read the threads that you post in?

In your original post you said nothing about looking at the three part report on the Dominion machine from Mesa County supplied by Tina Peters. If you did, I would like to know how you refute that this image of the Dominion machine by Tina Peters is bogus? If it was, the Colorado governor and Secretary of State wouldn't be bringing charges against her on voting info that belongs to the people of Colorado. We know now that Colorado is passing (or has passed) legislation that the voting information will no longer belongs to the citizens of Colorado. For God sakes, they sent the Gestapo early in the morning dressed in battle gear and literally beat down the door of Tina Peters' aide Sharonna with her children inside, looking for election info that is public information. This is in similar fashion that the feds did with some Trump aides. If there was nothing that they were worried about, then why go to this level? But this is all moot, because you are going to believe what you want to believe regardless of evidence. We'll continue with this conversation in a few months because more is to unfold with the 2020 election, and the Hunter Biden computer that you probably deny as well. Oh wait, you probably denied it last year, but now accept it now, just as the Fake News did. You are a tumbleweed blowing whatever direction the liberal wind blows you!!! This is about to get your president in some hot water. That was around 300 gigabytes of info on his computer, but now they have found about 400 gigabytes of deleted e-mails and info. This is about to get real sweet!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
In your original post you said nothing about looking at the three part report on the Dominion machine from Mesa County supplied by Tina Peters. If you did, I would like to know how you refute that this image of the Dominion machine by Tina Peters is bogus? If it was, the Colorado governor and Secretary of State wouldn't be bringing charges against her on voting info that belongs to the people of Colorado. We know now that Colorado is passing (or has passed) legislation that the voting information will no longer belongs to the citizens of Colorado. For God sakes, they sent the Gestapo early in the morning dressed in battle gear and literally beat down the door of Tina Peters' aide Sharonna with her children inside, looking for election info that is public information. This is in similar fashion that the feds did with some Trump aides. If there was nothing that they were worried about, then why go to this level? But this is all moot, because you are going to believe what you want to believe regardless of evidence. We'll continue with this conversation in a few months because more is to unfold with the 2020 election, and the Hunter Biden computer that you probably deny as well. Oh wait, you probably denied it last year, but now accept it now, just as the Fake News did. You are a tumbleweed blowing whatever direction the liberal wind blows you!!! This is about to get your president in some hot water. That was around 300 gigabytes of info on his computer, but now they have found about 400 gigabytes of deleted e-mails and info. This is about to get real sweet!!! :)

You literally didn't read anything that was posted itt. Checks out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT