ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAS ARE TERRIFIED

internet-troll-face-comic-meme-zyhyj9ypnf11l89q.gif

Take all the copium you need. The hype is real, you will find out in November.

I'm curious if you'll actually take a moment to explain... what makes you think that? What about Harris has you so giddy? Or is this just your way of having fun trying to stir up the right leaning trolls here?

I'm curious if you'll actually take a moment to explain... what makes you think that? What about Harris has you so giddy? Or is this just your way of having fun trying to stir up the right leaning trolls here?
I'm not discussing any of this with you. You're wasting your time.

I just don't understand the logic of picking Vance. Take away the crazy crap he says, what does he deliver to the ticket?

Harris is picking between Mark Kelly and Josh Shapiro, both extremely popular in battle ground states. Both offset her weaknesses.
Trump was so confident that he was going to wipe the floor with Biden that he decided he could say or do whatever he wanted and it wouldn't make a difference. Picking Vance was throwing another bone to MAGA while sticking a finger in Biden's face, because he could...or so he thought.

Whoops!

I just don't understand the logic of picking Vance. Take away the crazy crap he says, what does he deliver to the ticket?

Harris is picking between Mark Kelly and Josh Shapiro, both extremely popular in battle ground states. Both offset her weaknesses.
Yeah, It made no political sense at all.

Trump was so confident that he was going to wipe the floor with Biden that he decided he could say or do whatever he wanted and it wouldn't make a difference. Picking Vance was throwing another bone to MAGA while sticking a finger in Biden's face, because he could...or so he thought.

Whoops!
Yep, and now it's becoming increasingly obvious how mentally unfit Trump is. His brain is mush. It's gonna be a losing ticket.

Reactions: dpic73
"Presidential historian Allan Lichtman has suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris is currently on track to win the 2024 presidential election.

Lichtman, regarded as a political "Nostradamus" due to his record of correctly calculating nine of the last 10 election outcomes, stopped short of making a final prediction but did say "a lot would have to go wrong" for Harris to lose in November.

Newsweek has reached out to Lichtman via email for comment.

His comments came as he issued an update on where his election prediction model - "The Keys to the White House" - currently stood during a livestream posted to his YouTube channel on Thursday."

Reactions: okclem

Yeah, It made no political sense at all.

Yep. No sense whatsoever. Ohio was voting R regardless and Vance adds nobody to the tent. Throw in some polarizing comments and it's just stupid.

Yep. No sense whatsoever. Ohio was voting R regardless and Vance adds nobody to the tent. Throw in some polarizing comments and it's just stupid.

Exactly. I truly think he just wanted a "Yes" man after Pence defied him.

Just made no political sense at all, in fact, Vance might be more off putting to moderate educated women than Trump is.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
I keep wondering why the Trump campaign didn't have a plan for Kamala Harris, and the only thing I can think of is unmitigated hubris as a result of the echo chamber.

People have been posting here for months that Biden would step down. This should not have been a surprise to them.

Exactly. I truly think he just wanted a "Yes" man after Pence defied him.

Just made no political sense at all, in fact, Vance might be more off putting to moderate educated women than Trump is.
I think he definitely is. As abhorrent as Trump is, in a weird way he is authentic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT