ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAS ARE TERRIFIED

Can you imagine the outrage and indignation from maga of Kamala Harris said "Donald Trump doesn't like Jewish people?"

It would be a blizzard 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

I don't know much, but I have enough experience following politics to see which way this thing is headed. You do too, but you're just in the denial phase right now.

Being a proud American is something we share, and I got no complaints.
It was a joke.
Denial phase? Yea, okay shaggy.

LMAO that you (pronouns) are propping up Cackling Camala as your candidate. If we'd have told you idiots this was your end game 3 years ago, you'd have denied the hell out of it.

So yeah, I do see where this is going, and it is nowhere near the direction you think it is going!

It was a joke.
Denial phase? Yea, okay shaggy.

LMAO that you (pronouns) are propping up Cackling Camala as your candidate. If we'd have told you idiots this was your end game 3 years ago, you'd have denied the hell out of it.

So yeah, I do see where this is going, and it is nowhere near the direction you think it is going!
It's Kamala.

• Haha
Reactions: moradatiger70
Exactly. I truly think he just wanted a "Yes" man after Pence defied him.

Just made no political sense at all, in fact, Vance might be more off putting to moderate educated women than Trump is.
He wanted a loyalist. Even with that, Vance tends to flip flop when convenient. Vance is really a lot like trump--in love with himself, imo.

Reactions: okclem
June 12th LULZ
Ohhhh people think of her differently now? Their oponion has magically changed?

Sorry dude, the only thing that has changed is the democratic hype machine trying to make a turd spell like a rose.

Ohhhh people think of her differently now? Their oponion has magically changed?

Sorry dude, the only thing that has changed is the democratic hype machine trying to make a turd spell like a rose.
As a matter of fact, they have. I don't care if you're unwilling to accept it but I will enjoy your tears in November.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT