ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy O'Dell

People question her ethics and integrity all the time. All over the news. Hell, watch 2 min of Fox News, and it'll be about HRC ethics and integrity.
Interstingly, my post had nothing to do with HRC. I didn't even bring her up. I specifically brought up your hypocrisy, which is on full display ITT. Spare me.

You sure have a lot of free time to hang out on the message board, Doctor. I've shown no hypocrisy ITT. Maybe they didn't teach you what that word means in med school. Amazing how vindictive some be, Dr. MF....

Reactions: Earle36
You sure have a lot of free time to hang out on the message board, Doctor. I've shown no hypocrisy ITT. Maybe they didn't teach you what that word means in med school. Amazing how vindictive some be, Dr. MF....

Don't worry about what I do or don't do with my time, Amy.
But yet again, you steer the topic from my original point. Typical.
Get off your high horse next time you take offense to a guy on this board making a joke about women. Your endorsement of trump completely discredits you on this fight for political correctness on this board as it pertains to women.

@1Clemzunfan is full of shit and acts like he's holier than thou. Give it a rest, dude.
What the heck are you talking about? I have an opinion and I stated it and it's pretty simple. What this guy says and does constantly does not represent my values, nor what I believe to be conservative values. That's pretty much it. I challenge you to defend the garbage he said. I said nothing about supporting Hillary. This is about Trump.

I get that you are evidently embarrassed by your choice for the Republican nomination. I am sorry I touched a nerve with you. I hate that you were duped, but I was not. Its your fault, not mine.

Don't worry about what I do or don't do with my time, Amy.
But yet again, you steer the topic from my original point. Typical.
Get off your high horse next time you take offense to a guy on this board making a joke about women. Your endorsement of trump completely discredits you on this fight for political correctness on this board as it pertains to women.

My endorsement of Trump discredits nothing. I CAN BE pro women and pro Trump.

Doesn't have anything to do with Trump. What part do you not understand? Clinton is married to a rapist. Understand?
I understand that we (the GOP) nominated the ONE CANIDATE who is utterly unfit to make your point. Your "hero" is going to lose and take the Senate and the Supreme Court with him. You GET this don't you? So an Obamacare bailout, significant attacks on the 2nd amendment and dramatic tax increases are going to happen because you really wanted the "establishment" to understand that you are pissed. When the 5th liberal SCOTUS Justice is sworn in be sure to come on this board and any others you are on to take credit.

Last edited:
The beautiful thing about elections like this is the "Law of Attraction" will be in full force and I get to watch the magic of this force from another country.

If you don't know about this phenomenon, look it up and it will hopefully change your life.

Reactions: ladedade
I never said that Trump is perfect. He's not! Hillary sure as hell isn't either! But I'm sick to death of the double standard. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. But he has won the GOP's nomination and I will take 10 of him over Hillary! Why doesn't everyone hold Hillary to the same standard? Why do some of you not question her ethics and integrity? She is a liar and a crook. Yep... Still supporting Trump. God help us all if Hillary is elected.

Nobody will argue that she isn't loose with the whole ethics thing. Seriously though - Trump?

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
Nobody will argue that she isn't loose with the whole ethics thing. Seriously though - Trump?

I can vote left or I can vote right. He wasn't my first choice but he's my only choice now. Amirite?

Reactions: FreeSC
I understand that we (the GOP) nominated the ONE CANIDATE who is utterly unfit to make your point. Your "hero" is going to lose and take the Senate and the Supreme Court with him. You GET this don't you? So an Obamacare bailout, significant attacks on the 2nd amendment and dramatic tax increases are going to happen because you really wanted the "establishment" to understand that you are pissed.
Not my hero. Not voting for either. Cant stand either one. Again I was just talking about the Clintons. Read my posts. You get this, don't you?

Reactions: da_genius80
I understand that we (the GOP) nominated the ONE CANIDATE who is utterly unfit to make your point. Your "hero" is going to lose and take the Senate and the Supreme Court with him. You GET this don't you? So an Obamacare bailout, significant attacks on the 2nd amendment and dramatic tax increases are going to happen because you really wanted the "establishment" to understand that you are pissed. When the 5th liberal SCOTUS Justice is sworn in be sure to come on this board and any others you are on to take credit.
This X10000

What the heck are you talking about? I have an opinion and I stated it and it's pretty simple. What this guy says and does constantly does not represent my values, nor what I believe to be conservative values. That's pretty much it. I challenge you to defend the garbage he said. I said nothing about supporting Hillary. This is about Trump.

I get that you are evidently embarrassed by your choice for the Republican nomination. I am sorry I touched a nerve with you. I hate that you were duped, but I was not. Its your fault, not mine.
Nah man he wasn't my choice for the R ticket but he's what we have. If given a choice I'd pick Johnson then Trump followed by a distant Hillary. But considering Johnson can't win I'm left with Trump and will support him by holding my nose as the ballot box.

My issue with you is that you act like you've never said anything remotely derogatory towards women. If you don't like the company of other men (assuming you don't) I'd say you're full of shit to think you haven't at some point said some things that would get you slapped by a woman. Being around a bunch of buddies "shootin the breeze" I've heard worse things.

Sure what Trump said is a cringe worthy moment but he said it not in the company of a woman but to another dude. It's guy talk. Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and was provided cover by his dike wife. Sorry...Trump's not anywhere close to the level of Bill and Hillary.

But carry on with your bullshit.

I can vote left or I can vote right. He wasn't my first choice but he's my only choice now. Amirite?

I look at it this way: HRC is elected and, despite what many want you to think, she isn't going to take your guns and force you to pee with transgenders. In fact, my guess is little will change at all....just like little changed when Bill was in office. Trump is elected and who knows - he is unpredictable. Not a good thing when you're the leader of the free world.

I am a guy, who is proudly married, and can honestly say I have never said anything like that around the boys, even in the locker room. I have never cheated on my wife either and certainly never bragged about my efforts to get another married woman to commit adultry with me I'm front of anyone, much less reporters while quickly turn my attention to bragging about groping my next victim, because I can.

I'm not a perfect person. I have made mistakes. But I am not, and have never approached the the level of garbage that Donald Trump represents.

I have voted Republican in every presidential election of my life, but I said that if he was the nominee I would be unable to do it again. I stand by my word. If you couldn't see how unqualified and unworthy he was for the Presidency a year ago, this probably won't make a difference for you now.
Well you are a truly a unique individual and I applaud for that but you forgot to address Bill's rape an other activities where Hillary went to great lengths to disgrace and belittle the women victims. I would rather support someone that happened to get caught talking, normal, guy talk than someone who abase victims of her husbands digressions and lies through her teeth about everything, both personally and pubically. Hope neither your-wife nor daughter ever experience some pervert in the ladies or locker room. Something she sort of supports.

I look at it this way: HRC is elected and, despite what many want you to think, she isn't going to take your guns and force you to pee with transgenders. In fact, my guess is little will change at all....just like little changed when Bill was in office. Trump is elected and who knows - he is unpredictable. Not a good thing when you're the leader of the free world.

I look at it this way- if HRC is elected it means she will appoint justices. With the current vacant seat and the ones likely to be in the near future, chances are we will never see another conservative Supreme Court in our lifetime. And then..... who knows about our guns or anything else for that matter....,

Reactions: vinotiger
Yeah, he is freaking garbage. He is done. That video is the worst thing to ever come out on a Presidential candidate. Again, thanks to all of those who voted for him in the primary. Good job. We were screwed by the ignorance of the people, not Trump.

I doubt it is the worst thing by a long shot. Disgusting? No doubt. But this is the same statement on society Americans from both parties have made nominating 2 candidates that are unfit for office in their own ways. One is openly a pig. The other is a pig who practices lying to everyone about how she is a pig. Neither has a track record as quality human beings IMO. But they both represent what the voters want and will settle for. Degrees of disgust seem silly when it is as atrocious as both are in reality. One just picks what they find more despicable and offensive do they not? Again, both are offensive and despicable.

Vote your conscience. But I find it no surprise at all that Trump would have made those idiot comments 10 yrs ago just as it is no surprise Hillary or her husband can look the public in the eye and blatantly lie about Whitewater, affairs, or 33,000 emails on a personal mail server creating national security risk. Neither thinks any of their actions should matter. Each acts as if folks should just focus on the other candidate's reprehensible actions as worse.

Terrorism everywhere must be laughing heartily over the 2 pigs trying to argue over which has the least offensive feces upon which they wallow in daily. Would be intriguing to extend the presidency another year and re-obtain new nominees for both parties during that time. It's a choice b/t Clown A and Clown B. Still a clown elected in the end.

I look at it this way- if HRC is elected it means she will appoint justices. With the current vacant seat and the ones likely to be in the near future, chances are we will never see another conservative Supreme Court in our lifetime. And then..... who knows about our guns or anything else for that matter....,
Exactly and the Constitution may as well be burned for all the good it will do if that happens.

Reactions: SGTiger and amynhop
Whew Trump has got a gutter mouth. Not good, but then electing HC would voting for a Felon. And a sick one at that. I've always voted but may just sit this one out.

Whew Trump has got a gutter mouth. Not good, but then electing HC would voting for a Felon. And a sick one at that. I've always voted but may just sit this one out.

If you can't vote for the person, vote for the platform. Sitting out is not the answer.

Reactions: BHSRebels89
Nah man he wasn't my choice for the R ticket but he's what we have. If given a choice I'd pick Johnson then Trump followed by a distant Hillary. But considering Johnson can't win I'm left with Trump and will support him by holding my nose as the ballot box.

My issue with you is that you act like you've never said anything remotely derogatory towards women. If you don't like the company of other men (assuming you don't) I'd say you're full of shit to think you haven't at some point said some things that would get you slapped by a woman. Being around a bunch of buddies "shootin the breeze" I've heard worse things.

Sure what Trump said is a cringe worthy moment but he said it not in the company of a woman but to another dude. It's guy talk. Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and was provided cover by his dike wife. Sorry...Trump's not anywhere close to the level of Bill and Hillary.

But carry on with your bullshit.
You are absolutely right I've never said anything even remotely close to what he said about women, even in private to my friends. Whether it's talking about cheating or groping or whatever. It may be hard for you to believe, but that is the God's honest truth. If that offends you, so be it. I won't apologize. I'm being honest. Those who know me will vouch for me. It may be hard for you to believe, but that isn't how all men talk. If you do, that's your perogative. I'm not going to make an excuse for you either.

You are absolutely right I've never said anything even remotely close to what he said about women, even in private to my friends. Whether it's talking about cheating or groping or whatever. It may be hard for you to believe, but that is the God's honest truth. If that offends you, so be it. I won't apologize. I'm being honest. Those who know me will vouch for me. It may be hard for you to believe, but that isn't how all men talk. If you do, that's your perogative. I'm not going to make an excuse for you either.
LOL. I bet your wife loves missionary style. Do you make eye contact, too? You're a hellcat in bed, amirite?

See, that's the thing. He doesn't represent the Republican platform. He doesn't believe in it. Its well documented. The economy, healthcare, guns, abortion, foreign policy, etc. It's well documented.

Disagree

LOL. I bet your wife loves missionary style. Do you make eye contact, too? You're a hellcat in bed, amirite?
giphy.gif

LOL! You are offended and mad because I am not like you. Fine. All I can do is laugh at how bent out of shape I have made you. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT