ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy O'Dell

Not all men want to have sex with a hot woman?!?!

I haven't read or heard what Trump said and I haven't acted like I have. My orginial comment was based off of trying to have sex with Nancy O'Dell. This board obbesses about her, hense thinking as men think. You aren't talking about how you like her hair, her nails or her new purse.

If you read any of my previous post, I've only mentioned sex. And If a man isn't thinking about sex, mankind will soon come to an end. It is scientifically proven men think this way and if they don't, it's not natural.
Seriously, if you think it's normal to obsess over sex and justify it by saying others do, ( no doubt), you should consider talking to a professional. I'm not trolling at all.

I look at it this way: HRC is elected and, despite what many want you to think, she isn't going to take your guns and force you to pee with transgenders. In fact, my guess is little will change at all....just like little changed when Bill was in office. Trump is elected and who knows - he is unpredictable. Not a good thing when you're the leader of the free world.

Actually, HRC has publicly stated that she favors the "Australian solution "- ie, taking guns from people.
Now, who knows whether she actually does it, but it has been done, in America, before.
But she did say it. I saw her.

Seriously, if you think it's normal to obsess over sex and justify it by saying others do, ( no doubt), you should consider talking to a professional. I'm not trolling at all.
You guys have taken this to a different level.
All I've said is what guy doesn't want to have sex with a hot woman. Now I need help.

I never said obsess, rape, assault, etc. I've only said pre-martial sex.

You guys have taken this to a different level.
All I've said is what guy doesn't want to have sex with a hot woman. Now I need help.

I never said obsess, rape, assault, etc. I've only said pre-martial sex.

That's not whatTrump is bragging about, though and that is what this thread is about.

Reactions: tb!rd
I am a guy, who is proudly married, and can honestly say I have never said anything like that around the boys, even in the locker room. I have never cheated on my wife either and certainly never bragged about my efforts to get another married woman to commit adultry with me in front of anyone, much less reporters while quickly turning my attention to bragging about groping my next victim, because I can.

I'm not a perfect person. I have made mistakes. But I am not, and have never approached, the the level of garbage that Donald Trump represents.

I have voted Republican in every presidential election of my life, but I said that if he was the nominee I would be unable to do it again. I stand by my word. If you couldn't see how unqualified and unworthy he was for the Presidency a year ago, this probably won't make a difference for you now.
Brother you are one of the best posters on this board, and I respect the hell out of you, but here's the thing, I agree that we had better options in the primaries, however it didn't happen, there's no argument for either canidate, I detest both but I do think it's possible that IF surrounded by the right people he could be successful, not saying g he will but he could, Hillary well do I even need to list it all, probably not , we need change, not more of these failed policies that have contributed to all the quagmire's we have all over, again I don't like either but I do believe he is the lesser of the two evils, by a slim margin , a lot of people do, not for him as much as we're against her, just my two cents

Reactions: wta21080
@brandoncross Its not what he said, it is what he actually did...

To Nancy O'Dell. While married. Why are people missing this? It isn't some locker room brag to a friend, it is admission of a vulgar and vile act that he was proud of and had no problem doing again.
Last night when I posted my original comment, it was based on my knowledge that Trump said he tried to have sex with a married lady. My comment was based off the way this board is obsessed with this one particular married lady. I then went on to argue the fact all men think about having sex with hot woman.

I really don't know where I'm defending trump or any illegal activity. Only stating men on this board would brag about sex and/or trying to have sex with Nancy O'Dell.

Well those that have done no wrong cast the first stone. If you're a guy and can truly said you've never made a crude statement along these lines.......well I do not believe you.
Then there is old Bill humping all those women and Hillary driving them into the ground, I don't understand the indignation on the dem side. Crass statement or rape and cover up. Help me out a little.
Ok Bob, I am Not Perfect; committed adultery (By the grace of God we worked through it & has been married 32 years), was in the military (Never heard such described behavior) 21 years, have 7 sisters, raised by a Southern Big Mama & single parent! As much as I love women - I have Never Made Such Comments or Treated Women In The Described Manner by The Donald!
Also, once The Donald made his unapologetic comments about POWs & Sen. McCain, he lost my vote!

Brother you are one of the best posters on this board, and I respect the hell out of you, but here's the thing, I agree that we had better options in the primaries, however it didn't happen, there's no argument for either canidate, I detest both but I do think it's possible that IF surrounded by the right people he could be successful, not saying g he will but he could, Hillary well do I even need to list it all, probably not , we need change, not more of these failed policies that have contributed to all the quagmire's we have all over, again I don't like either but I do believe he is the lesser of the two evils, by a slim margin , a lot of people do, not for him as much as we're against her, just my two cents
Brother, I want the same things you do, I really do. But there is a line I draw when throwing my support behind people. I don't want Hillary either. But I can't bring myself to vote Trump. I just can't do it. Wrong is wrong.

There should come a limit with everyone at which they can no longer support someone, some group, or some organization. If I am to retain any moral respect as a person, I have to have a limit and there must be a line that I draw that represents the boundaries of who I am and What I will do to support someone. What is that limit with Trump or the Republican party? What is it that he must do that makes you say,"enough is enough, he has crossed that line". He crossed that line for me a long time ago, but we all must ask ourselves what that line is and not lose sight of it. I am concerned some people have.

I am a die hard Clemson fan. I am an alum and I was born and raised in Clemson football. I support them thick and thin. But even with Clemson there are limits at which I would have to re-consider my support. Hopefully we never approach them. I have voted Republican in every presidential election in my life. But there is a line at which I can no longer support the Republican party. What is that line for everyone else? I am concerned some of my brothers have lost sight of that line and that is scary. I know they have a line, but I think they have lost sight of it because they hate Clinton and the dems so much. When you don't have a line that can't be crossed, you lose yourself and who you are.

Having a line and withdrawing one's support for Trump does not mean you have to support Clinton. I won't let Hillary Clinton define me as a person, but I am afraid some people's hate for her are allowing her to do just that. Sometimes being a good person and sticking to your moral standard means you lose. I have conceded that to be the case for me this year. I am going to lose this election because Clinton is going to win and I never wanted that. But while I may lose an election, I won't lobby for and vote for a scum bag and lose who I am as a person.

I respect your opinion. Hopefully this doesn't come across in a condescending way. I respect you as well. This is just my opinion and nothing more. But I ask people to ask themselves, "What is your line? What is it that Trump could do to lose your support?" There has to be something and if there is nothing, you are now owned and controlled by your hate for Hillary and the dems. Don't let her win. Don't let her control who you are.

This is coming from a life long limited government conservative. Trump is a clown that can't get out of his own way. HRC should be the easiest candidate to beat since Walter Mondale. And yet here we are. The republicans are a joke. The two choices we have to lead the greatest country on earth leave a whole lot to be desired.

This is coming from a life long limited government conservative. Trump is a clown that can't get out of his own way. HRC should be the easiest candidate to beat since Walter Mondale. And yet here we are. The republicans are a joke. The two choices we have to lead the greatest country on earth leave a whole lot to be desired.

I think HRC wins close but gets blown out in 4 years

Reactions: XTIGERK
Coming into threads like this after four pages is tons of fun. Plenty of fodder to laugh at and mull over. Each and every person contains alittle bs in the dispositions of their perspectives - and also completely overreacts to defend their position or vilify others. People are so damn prideful. Pride is and will be the downfall of everything. Pride keeps us and a number of people here, including myself, from being able to have constructive conversation as well as balanced perspectives.

Should @amynhop be able to say whatever it is she said in other threads or this one regarding women and still support trump despite his comments? yes. because it looks like she has additional perspective. i.e. the nominating authority of the POTUS

is what @brandoncross said as terrible as what some posters make it seem? No. Those responses to him were largely self righteous attempts to "feel better about themselves" or merely out of a desire to be contradictory. To act as if straight men aren't interested in sex with attractive women is kind of ridiculous. We can't help it if your sexual drive is on its downward trend. But the point is, Brandon or I or whomever, can point out the truth behind the male sexual drive AND still say "yeah, Trump should have probably not said it that way". In all honesty, I hadn't seen the video before I entered this thread. Reading the page and a half leading up to someone finally positing it, made me think the comments were MUCH worse. But that's just the result of my years of perspective and experience leading up to now (which i'm sure someone will respond saying: you must've been around a TON of overly arrogant bigoted men. Which I would kindly respond to with, actually no, I've just seen the movies produced by our entertainment industry, been to college, worked on construction sites over the summers growing up, played all sorts of sports, and yeah, dated a women or two who enjoyed talking dirty.)

Is what Trump said inappropriate, Yes. Can one still vote for him, despite them, Yes. The same way the liberals can say they would still vote for HRC despite her clear lying regarding almost everything. Bringing morality into this conversation regarding Trump and not accepting it in the other with HRC, shows a complete lack of mental awareness and fortitude.

I'll conclude by saying the most significant, and yet ironically overlooked post in this thread, was the spoof from The Simpsons. The issue is the options we have available. The two party system - created by themselves, largely to support themselves, puts the electorate in a position to be looked at and called crazy, stupid, so on and so forth. The positions of the parties are so wide from one another that any movement from one side to the other is like transitioning from a male to female. Therefore, as a result of only being able to be THIS or THAT, we are left living and dying by the goods and the bads of our "representatives" - and in the end, the very people who really are the only ones who can do anything about it, end up hating each other.

Let's call it what it is for once. Cause this crap takes place on both ends - and everyone just continues beating on everyone. Meanwhile, the issue grows larger and larger.

Is there ANY chance Trump's exits very soon and Republicans get Cruz on the ballot? Cruz will decimate Clinton on the issues, in the debates, and on the campaign trail.

"What is your line? What is it that Trump could do to lose your support?" There has to be something and if there is nothing, you are now owned and controlled by your hate for Hillary and the dems. Don't let her win. Don't let her control who you are.

So you think Trump is less moral than Clinton? I get it. You're not voting for Trump which is basically a critical vote for Clinton if you're in a swing state. You're extremely naive if you don't realize that all people (except apparently you and a few others ITT) are frequent sinners. Trump just wasn't the type to hide it like most do.

I get it. You feel you're a much better person than Trump. How do you compare to Clinton? I would be shocked if Trump was any less moral than any other President in recent history. I will vote for who I feel is the less of the two evils which in this is case is the less liberal candidate.

Trump sucks. Clinton sucks more. I'll do what I feel I have to do. That's where I draw the line. Congrats on being proud of where YOU draw the line.

Last edited:
Lest not forget the left overlooked B Clinton the rapist and sexual predator. Hillary was the chief strategist making sure those situations never ruined them politically. Basically they are all scum.

Is there ANY chance Trump's exits very soon and Republicans get Cruz on the ballot? Cruz will decimate Clinton on the issues, in the debates, and on the campaign trail.

I would take Cruz, Rubio, Carson or even Gary Johnson over HRC. Still can't do trump even though he should win SC

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
So you think Trump is less moral than Clinton? I get it. You're not voting for Trump which is basically a critical vote for Clinton if you're in a swing state. You're extremely naive if you don't realize that all people (expect apparently you and a few others ITT) are frequent sinners. Trump just wasn't the type to hide it like most do.

I get it. You feel you're a much better person than Trump. How do you compare to Clinton? I would be shocked if Trump was any less moral than any other President in recent history. I will vote for who I feel is the less of the two evils which in this is case is the less liberal candidate.

Trump sucks. Clinton sucks more. I'll do what I feel I have to do. That's where I draw the line. Congrats on being proud of where YOU draw the line.
We all have a decision to make. I certainly am not judging you. I am not a perfect person either. There are just certain personality traits the leader of the free world must possess. He doesn't come close to meeting my standard. I don't expect perfection at all.

For me, Trump has one redeeming quality: he isn't Hillary Clinton. And the notion of 4 more years of a progressive agenda being stuffed down my throat corrupting this country that I love is more dangerous than Trump being elected President. So yes Tiger nation, Amynhop will still be pulling that lever for Donald Trump on November 8.

We all have a decision to make. I certainly am not judging you. I am not a perfect person either. There are just certain personality traits the leader of the free world must possess. He doesn't come close to meeting my standard. I don't expect perfection at all.

The POTUS will be either Clinton or Trump. You prefer Clinton over Trump? Just a yes or no will suffice.

Reactions: amynhop
That is the most impressive runon sentence in the history of TI. Lol

Reactions: SpillerTime
GOP is going to catch hell next election cycle because they have burnt so many bridges with demographics that are becoming more and more important. Plus the changing makeup of the EC is quickly becoming a stacked deck in favor of the D's. All of his was stated in the post morteum last election cycle and the GOP only doubled down on everything they were doing wrong and continued to ignore the problem.

Plus, if they want to have a fighting chance they will need to find a candidate that fits what the country wants. Not the fringe of the party.

The outlook is pretty grim especially if trump does something wild and forms an alt right tv network and continues to feed the window lickers paint chips.

Does Hil fall short of your standard?

Yeah, no defending trump now. If you vote for him "proudly" or try to defend what he said then you are just terrible.

I have never said nor thought things like that in my life, it's so incredibly awful. Even as an immature child I didn't task about basically groping or raping married woman.

What is wrong with people? Hating hillary is not a good reason to vote trump.

Uh, WOW!

I just watched the video.

I am shocked. I am utterly flabbergasted. I am completely disgusted.

I am all those things because based upon the reactions ITT, I expected to hear and see something much, much worse in that video. This thread is the single finest collection of idiotic, stupid, and obtusely ignorant comments I have ever read.

One person even said, and I quote, "That video is the worst thing to ever come out on a Presidential candidate." Sensationalism at it's finest. Ignorance at it's worst. That video isn't even the worst thing to come out about Trump, much less the worst thing ever. I really hope that was a joke.

That video, no matter how vulgar you feel it was, is nothing compared to the things that Hillary is accused of and proven guilty of. Bad language? Chauvinistic? Sexist? Whatever, that's nothing compared to murder, perjury, extortion, bribery, breaches of national security, etc, etc.

Yeah, no defending trump now. If you vote for him "proudly" or try to defend what he said then you are just terrible.

I have never said nor thought things like that in my life, it's so incredibly awful. Even as an immature child I didn't task about basically groping or raping married woman.

How about those of us who don't support the democratic platform? Is that reason enough to vote for the GOP candidate? I despise Hillary because she's a fraud, a liar and a crook. Nothing phony about The Donald. What you see is what you get. Nothing politically correct about him.

Talk radio has been going after Hillary for almost 25 years. If you're part of that audience, I imagine it's really hard to view her in any other light than being a maliciously evil person.

Talk radio has been going after Hillary for almost 25 years. If you're part of that audience, I imagine it's really hard to view her in any other light than being a maliciously evil person.

wait a minute ... her actions over the past 12 to 18 months have been enough to paint the picture. We aren't talking about talk radio. that has nothing to do with our conversation in here.

Brother, I want the same things you do, I really do. But there is a line I draw when throwing my support behind people. I don't want Hillary either. But I can't bring myself to vote Trump. I just can't do it. Wrong is wrong.

There should come a limit with everyone at which they can no longer support someone, some group, or some organization. If I am to retain any moral respect as a person, I have to have a limit and there must be a line that I draw that represents the boundaries of who I am and What I will do to support someone. What is that limit with Trump or the Republican party? What is it that he must do that makes you say,"enough is enough, he has crossed that line". He crossed that line for me a long time ago, but we all must ask ourselves what that line is and not lose sight of it. I am concerned some people have.

I am a die hard Clemson fan. I am an alum and I was born and raised in Clemson football. I support them thick and thin. But even with Clemson there are limits at which I would have to re-consider my support. Hopefully we never approach them. I have voted Republican in every presidential election in my life. But there is a line at which I can no longer support the Republican party. What is that line for everyone else? I am concerned some of my brothers have lost sight of that line and that is scary. I know they have a line, but I think they have lost sight of it because they hate Clinton and the dems so much. When you don't have a line that can't be crossed, you lose yourself and who you are.

Having a line and withdrawing one's support for Trump does not mean you have to support Clinton. I won't let Hillary Clinton define me as a person, but I am afraid some people's hate for her are allowing her to do just that. Sometimes being a good person and sticking to your moral standard means you lose. I have conceded that to be the case for me this year. I am going to lose this election because Clinton is going to win and I never wanted that. But while I may lose an election, I won't lobby for and vote for a scum bag and lose who I am as a person.

I respect your opinion. Hopefully this doesn't come across in a condescending way. I respect you as well. This is just my opinion and nothing more. But I ask people to ask themselves, "What is your line? What is it that Trump could do to lose your support?" There has to be something and if there is nothing, you are now owned and controlled by your hate for Hillary and the dems. Don't let her win. Don't let her control who you are.

So again, are you voting for Johnson? Because if you vote for Hillary, you're voting for far more worse than foul language.

I never said that Trump is perfect. He's not! Hillary sure as hell isn't either! But I'm sick to death of the double standard. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. But he has won the GOP's nomination and I will take 10 of him over Hillary! Why doesn't everyone hold Hillary to the same standard? Why do some of you not question her ethics and integrity? She is a liar and a crook. Yep... Still supporting Trump. God help us all if Hillary is elected.
Which double standard are you sick of? The one that you so happily engage in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT