ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER FORGET: Not a Single Election Expert Has Been Able to Explain the “Drop and Roll” Phenomenon that Flipped the 2020 Election to Joe Biden

Anyone who has an IQ above breathing, knows it was stolen.

There is no bright side to this. That election caused harmed to millions of Americans when it didn't need to happen. It was all about power.

The truth is coming out like a leaky faucet 3 years later. Truth will prevail in the long run, but I fear their greed has doomed us all.

Anyone who has an IQ above breathing, knows it was stolen.

There is no bright side to this. That election caused harmed to millions of Americans when it didn't need to happen. It was all about power.

The truth is coming out like a leaky faucet 3 years later. Truth will prevail in the long run, but I fear their greed has doomed us all.
Kill yourself for the good of mankind please.

KMS?

So f*cking liberal nutjobs like yourself can complete your take over of this country without any rebuttal?

NAH, I'm going to have to deny your request.

I'm in this for the long haul.
Fine and well but just remember, cults all end the same way. If you'd kill yourself now, you could avoid the the humiliation of drinking the poison later.

The odds are zero. Mark it down.

You never tire of lying do you?

"A spokesperson for FiveThirtyEight explained to Reuters via email that the jumps were due to counties releasing large batch of results all at once.

At 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4, Maggie Koerth posted the Wisconsin graph showing the jump in Biden votes on the FiveThirtyEight live blog (here), explaining, “Biden was down in Wisconsin before the Milwaukee absentee results came in early this morning. The boost pushed him up past Trump, but the race in this state is still very, very tight.”
FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples, where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported.”

Reactions: clemsontiger02
You never tire of lying do you?

"A spokesperson for FiveThirtyEight explained to Reuters via email that the jumps were due to counties releasing large batch of results all at once.

At 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4, Maggie Koerth posted the Wisconsin graph showing the jump in Biden votes on the FiveThirtyEight live blog (here), explaining, “Biden was down in Wisconsin before the Milwaukee absentee results came in early this morning. The boost pushed him up past Trump, but the race in this state is still very, very tight.”
FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples, where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported.”

You know what would fix this? Voter ID

You know what would fix this? Voter ID
How would that fix anything (that never happened in the first place) when Wisconsin already has a voter ID law?

"All Wisconsin voters must show an acceptable photo ID before voting. This includes voters at polling places and early voting locations. Voters who wish to vote by mail must have a valid photo ID on file (unless the voter is indefinitely confined due to age, illness, disability or infirmity or active military)."

Information on Photo ID Requirement for Voting​

And here is the State of the Union,

Trump, 29,391
Biden, 17,2188

minutes later, your overthrown government

Trump, 17,218
Biden, 29,391

Trump’s 30,000 votes disappear

Clear and exact switch of vote totals between candidates.

California, your Elections are Still Rigged

For everyone saying the below tweet numbers are fake, this is a snapshot of what was shown on live Television someone sent to me.

I’m sure other Californians can attest to what they saw as well. If you saw it too, drop a comment below. Steve Garvey had 1.8 million Votes.

The “Glitch Switch” took 900k votes away from from only the Republican candidate.

The argument I’m hearing is this was a “Typo”

That is one hell of a “typo”, and it’s very selective.

The Soros voting machines have to go. Watermarked, hand counted paper ballots needs to be implemented nation wide.

🚨SHOCKING NEW INFORMATION🚨
I have some very interesting information, you’ll want to hear this. This whole time I thought the Democrats were going to cause a 9/11 type event to cancel elections or possibly start a civil war for the same purpose. I thought they might assassinate Trump or steal the election with another virus.

We now have a pretty good idea of what’s actually going to happen.

We saw it in California & Vermont this past Tuesday.

On Super Tuesday, the Democrats did a dry run for a new vote tabulation algorithm. This algorithm allows a certain percentage of precincts to report before it begins to work. It needs to see how many votes it might need to change to not look like a totally implausible & ridiculous win. Below are photos of 89% of voting precincts reporting in the Republican primary in Vermont at 10:13pm. Trump was closing in on Haley with her lead at only 2.5 points, then 4 minutes later at 10:17pm, it changes to 76% reporting with her now having a much bigger lead at 3.7 points & eventual win. How, you ask, can her lead go up at 76% reporting when at 89% it was a lot less of a lead? Why did the reporting precincts go down & her lead go up?

If you go to my X page & scroll down, you’ll see the video of Steve Garvey beating Adam Schiff in the California Senate. Then, in real time, you can see thousands of votes leave Garvey & go to Schiff.

These were dry runs, meant not to call too much attention, which is why they were done in a small state primary & a senate primary in CA.

We now believe, as a very good hypothesis, that the Democrats are importing illegals because they plan on stealing the election with such an algorithm & if it starts an uprising, 10 million military age males with no allegiance to America & contempt for Americans, will be all too happy to help squash it for citizenship.

You can believe this or not but one thing I can guarantee you is that something big WILL happen, it WILL have to do with the election & it WILL cost thousands, if not millions, of Americans their lives.

Please explain how this absurd claim from a twitter ghoul could even be possible, when non-citizens aren't allowed to vote and their citizenship can be checked against a database, but more than that, how would 10,000 people using the same SS# not be caught? The election has been exhaustively investigated, including Trump's hand-picked investigator, who found no widespread fraud, but this Maga propaganda troll on Xchan has found the goods with no proof and you believe him? Seriously, WTF is wrong with you man?

Please explain how this absurd claim from a twitter ghoul could even be possible, when non-citizens aren't allowed to vote and their citizenship can be checked against a database, but more than that, how would 10,000 people using the same SS# not be caught? The election has been exhaustively investigated, including Trump's hand-picked investigator, who found no widespread fraud, but this Maga propaganda troll on Xchan has found the goods with no proof and you believe him? Seriously, WTF is wrong with you man?
Come out of your hypnotic trance and maybe you can see some facts. This is progress though so a star for you dpic.

Come out of your hypnotic trance and maybe you can see some facts. This is progress though so a star for you dpic.
Thanks to you I'm starting to learn that we should only trust weird twitter trolls with no facts over the overwhelming mountain of real evidence that says otherwise!
646345c375a28f1b15fe242d_49.png

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Thanks to you I'm starting to learn that we should only trust weird twitter trolls with no facts over the overwhelming mountain of real evidence that says otherwise!
646345c375a28f1b15fe242d_49.png

But threads posts are good right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT