ADVERTISEMENT

NY Post Hunter Biden Exposed Introduced Ukrainian Biz Man to Dad

lol. This article is based on information that Rudy Giuliani got from a Russian spy. Facebook has already tagged it as fake news.

Why is Putin so afraid of Biden? Maybe he knows Biden won’t bend over and grab his ankles for immediate penetration like trump does?
Why will nobody answer my question? Why does russia favor trump so much?

brown-cardigan-meme-06-500x680.jpg

WOW!

#CrookedJoeBiden has been trending number 1 on twitter for three hours.

Wow! Yet another way trump has made America worse. Grown ass men squealing like little school girls over what is trending on Twitter. Someone needs to kick you where your balls used to be.

Reactions: dpic73
lol. This article is based on information that Rudy Giuliani got from a Russian spy. Facebook has already tagged it as fake news.

Why is Putin so afraid of Biden? Maybe he knows Biden won’t bend over and grab his ankles for immediate penetration like trump does?

We all (including you) know it's not fake. This has been known for a long time. You and others have decided to ignore any of this related to your hatred for President Trump.

when rudy and a mobster and someone from the ukraine are your best sources, ,you know you may not have the most reliable story to print. Whatever happened to obamagate ? lol....nov 3 cant get here soon enough

Incorrect. Most of this info is off a laptop that stupid Hunter left at the shop.

We all (including you) know it's not fake. This has been known for a long time. You and others have decided to ignore any of this related to your hatred for President Trump.

its fake. Rudy was given this “information” by Russian spies. I actually feel sorry for you. All the conspiracies you have gone on about the last four years are turning out to be nothing burgers. What are you and @orangelvis goinG to do with your spare time now?

its fake. Rudy was given this “information” by Russian spies. I actually feel sorry for you. All the conspiracies you have gone on about the last four years are turning out to be nothing burgers. What are you and @orangelvis goinG to do with your spare time now?

If believing this makes you happy for now then ok. I hope your happiness doesn't last related to this of course....lol.

Why is it that you're so willing to believe any ole contrived rumor about Biden but you completely ignore all the shady facts about Trump?

Well first of all that's a joke. The establishment has been lying and literally pulling shit from their ass from day one on Trump, but now with lying Biden it should be totally discounted? First of all there is evidence present here including dumbass Joey Biden bragging about what he did on video......I'm sure you've seen it.

With that being said, President Trump got a proctal exam from Mueller and his team and nothing was found. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Why is it that you're so willing to believe any ole contrived rumor about Biden but you completely ignore all the shady facts about Trump?

And ABC sees fit to not ask sleepy joe about this. The attempted fix is in again, but it won't work.

Not a single question on Hunter's emails?? Just lobbed softballs every time this guy has a speaking engagement.

Again, there's nothing substantive here. The media have no obligation to give air time to conspiracy theories. (I'll make an exception when the person they're asking is the person espousing the conspiracy theories).

Reactions: CodingTiger
Again, there's nothing substantive here. The media have no obligation to give air time to conspiracy theories. (I'll make an exception when the person they're asking is the person espousing the conspiracy theories).

they gave alot airtime to russiagate with "undisclosed" sources

if you are truly independent at this moment in time you would question all theories on both sides

when anyone from either side publishes a story with undisclosed sources

or reprints the original story with undisclosed sources

that automatically means that the story is not true in the manner said author is trying to pose

should twitter and facebook go back and remove all tweets and posts related to the russiagate and the impeachment that were lies?

come nov 3rd

people are going to be voting for trump

or against trump

not many will be actually voting for joe

we are going to see a landslide somewhere between

the dukakis and mondale numbers come to mind

joe tried running for president once at his prime

didnt make it past the primaries

and its time to regulate platforms that have turned into publishers

Reactions: jakefest

It warrants a line of questioning. I'm sorry, I just can't understand how the media isn't curious. His Dad oversaw foreign policy in two countries, Ukraine and China......Hunter made millions from Ukraine and China the ONLY TWO countries Biden oversaw. How can that just be a coincidence? Look, it may be that nothing illegal took place but it does hint at corruption, which is what the left hits the orange guy with on a weekly basis.

whether any of this is true or not

the evidence presented is warrant enough

that caution of a national security threat is in play

and this needs to be treated with all seriousness

the amount of fear from the steele dossier had

the steele dossier had most up in arms

not much different except the evidence is far superior than what was in steele

man adam schiff must be scheduling a hearing soon right?

It warrants a line of questioning. I'm sorry, I just can't understand how the media isn't curious. His Dad oversaw foreign policy in two countries, Ukraine and China......Hunter made millions from Ukraine and China the ONLY TWO countries Biden oversaw. How can that just be a coincidence? Look, it may be that nothing illegal took place but it does hint at corruption, which is what the left hits the orange guy with on a weekly basis.

When is the last time Trump was asked a question about his children's corruption?

When is the last time Trump was asked a question about his children's corruption?

they were hounded for about 2 years

but without any evidence and only conspiracy theories

kinda died out right?

kinda like trump taxes

that didnt get blocked by the supreme courts of facebook and twitter

2017 his tax liability for working for trump inc was $750
2018 his tax liability for working for trump inc was $750

why was he paying any taxes in 2017 and 2018?

i thought he was working 14 hours a day as president of the united states

when did he have time to work for trump inc?

did he pay taxes on the salary he earned from the presidency

i heard he donated that to charities

so i think its a write off

2017 and 2018 i would love to see how many hours he put in to the trump porganization while president

crazy world we live in that the ones who wrote the tax loopholes are bitching at the ones who are using those tax loopholes

and those same ones bitching are most likely using some type of tax loophole to lower their own taxes

October 6th, 2020. Eric Trump was deposed by the NYAG. Can't comment on whether or not orange man has been questioned about it but even suggesting that his family hasn't come under reviews or investigations wouldn't be accurate.

And.....if there was a breaking news story or fresh data that implicated any of his family or friends, that would be plastered all over CNN and any other left leaning news outlet to the point of contention every time he spoke publicly.

they were hounded for about 2 years

but without any evidence and only conspiracy theories

kinda died out right?

kinda like trump taxes

that didnt get blocked by the supreme courts of facebook and twitter

2017 his tax liability for working for trump inc was $750
2018 his tax liability for working for trump inc was $750

why was he paying any taxes in 2017 and 2018?

i thought he was working 14 hours a day as president of the united states

when did he have time to work for trump inc?

did he pay taxes on the salary he earned from the presidency

i heard he donated that to charities

so i think its a write off

2017 and 2018 i would love to see how many hours he put in to the trump porganization while president

crazy world we live in that the ones who wrote the tax loopholes are bitching at the ones who are using those tax loopholes

and those same ones bitching are most likely using some type of tax loophole to lower their own taxes

Not only did his tax information not get blocked, it contradicts Facebook and Twitter's position this week on ensuring that the data being posted on the platform was obtained legally before being posted, which is what they hid behind in regards to Hunter's emails.

His tax information was leaked, illegally. Personal tax returns are private information. We still think social media or media in general isn't biased towards influencing the election?

Reactions: PKPTigers12
Not only did his tax information not get blocked, it contradicts Facebook and Twitter's position this week on ensuring that the data being posted on the platform was obtained legally before being posted, which is what they hid behind in regards to Hunter's emails.

His tax information was leaked, illegally. Personal tax returns are private information. We still think social media or media in general isn't biased towards influencing the election?

yea im surprise that trump hasnt asked for any tweets concerning his taxes deleted

they are under the same logic the supreme court justice states in his dissent of publishing the article

a "platform" would delete those immediately

a "publisher" would try make an argument

October 6th, 2020. Eric Trump was deposed by the NYAG. Can't comment on whether or not orange man has been questioned about it but even suggesting that his family hasn't come under reviews or investigations wouldn't be accurate.

And.....if there was a breaking news story or fresh data that implicated any of his family or friends, that would be plastered all over CNN and any other left leaning news outlet to the point of contention every time he spoke publicly.

So you're telling me that his son likely actually committed crimes and you don't know for sure if Trump has been asked about it?

The standard is that you don't harass someone about conspiracy theories involving them. If there's enough evidence to suggest that the Hunter Biden thing isn't just bullshit then the media should follow up on it. All the evidence that currently exists says that people in Trump's administration are aware that Gulliani (yet again) fell victim to Russian propaganda.

Reactions: dpic73
And ABC sees fit to not ask sleepy joe about this. The attempted fix is in again, but it won't work.

So anytime a deranged carnival barker gets a tabloid akin to the National Enquirer to post a non-sensical story about a candidate's child, he should give airtime to defend the bizarre, politically motivated attack? Makes sense :rolleyes:

So anytime a deranged carnival barker gets a tabloid akin to the National Enquirer to post a non-sensical story about a candidate's child, he should give airtime to defend the bizarre, politically motivated attack? Makes sense :rolleyes:

If you actually believe what you are saying here, then I feel sorry for your lack of mental ability. I though am figuring that you are just talking shit to protect your boy.

Well first of all that's a joke. The establishment has been lying and literally pulling shit from their ass from day one on Trump, but now with lying Biden it should be totally discounted? First of all there is evidence present here including dumbass Joey Biden bragging about what he did on video......I'm sure you've seen it.

With that being said, President Trump got a proctal exam from Mueller and his team and nothing was found. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

That's rich that a Trump supporter would accuse anyone else of lying with a straight face. Long before day one, Trump went on his vapid lying campaign, starting with the birtherism bullshit. And he hasn't stopped lying since - I believe it's up to about 28,000 now and counting. And they're not little white lies either- some are actually lies that contribute to death counts. He doesn't even care about telling the truth, he only cares that you believe his warped version of reality and sadly you do. He is far and away the most criminal, morally repugnant, divisive and hateful politician we've ever seen in this country and he appeals to the lowest common denominator in all of us. If he gets re-elected it will be hell on earth as he will no longer have to worry about re-election and we all know how that will play out. he will go on a full scorched earth, revenge campaign and will no longer care about good governance. I know you and all the other Trumpsters will wallow in all the hatred directed at all his enemies, real and imagined because you think making fun of Nancy's teeth is more important than our democracy.

Bottom line - if you loudly support Trump, you have abdicated your right to ever complain about any other person's behavior because you have proven by your support that you simply don't GAF.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
If you actually believe what you are saying here, then I feel sorry for your lack of mental ability. I though am figuring that you are just talking shit to protect your boy.

If you support a feces throwing monkey like Trump, I'd say the same about your mental ability.

That's rich that a Trump supporter would accuse anyone else of lying with a straight face. Long before day one, Trump went on his vapid lying campaign, starting with the birtherism bullshit. And he hasn't stopped lying since - I believe it's up to about 28,000 now and counting. And they're not little white lies either- some are actually lies that contribute to death counts. He doesn't even care about telling the truth, he only cares that you believe his warped version of reality and sadly you do. He is far and away the most criminal, morally repugnant, divisive and hateful politician we've ever seen in this country and he appeals to the lowest common denominator in all of us. If he gets re-elected it will be hell on earth as he will no longer have to worry about re-election and we all know how that will play out. he will go on a full scorched earth, revenge campaign and will no longer care about good governance. I know you and all the other Trumpsters will wallow in all the hatred directed at all his enemies, real and imagined because you think making fun of Nancy's teeth is more important than our democracy.

Bottom line - if you loudly support Trump, you have abdicated your right to ever complain about any other person's behavior because you have proven by your support that you simply don't GAF.

Quit trying to change the subject Karen...LOL. This thread is about lying Biden and his crackhead son....otherwise known as the Biden Crime Family. Trading off US National interests and billions in loans for under the table money and other things of value to Bidens relatives. Poor Hunter is pissed that he has to give half of the ill gotten gains to his pop....LOL.

Quit trying to change the subject Karen...LOL. This thread is about lying Biden and his crackhead son....otherwise known as the Biden Crime Family. Trading off US National interests and billions in loans for under the table money and other things of value to Bidens relatives. Poor Hunter is pissed that he has to give half of the ill gotten gains to his pop....LOL.

You sound highly educated. Ivy league?

they gave alot airtime to russiagate with "undisclosed" sources

if you are truly independent at this moment in time you would question all theories on both sides

when anyone from either side publishes a story with undisclosed sources

or reprints the original story with undisclosed sources

that automatically means that the story is not true in the manner said author is trying to pose

should twitter and facebook go back and remove all tweets and posts related to the russiagate and the impeachment that were lies?

come nov 3rd

people are going to be voting for trump

or against trump

not many will be actually voting for joe

we are going to see a landslide somewhere between

the dukakis and mondale numbers come to mind

joe tried running for president once at his prime

didnt make it past the primaries

and its time to regulate platforms that have turned into publishers

Oh the irony of bringing up russiagate, or the trump russia collusion hoax as you like to refer to it here. This whole thread is people like you assigning validity to an article which relies on "evidence" obtained from Trump colluding with russians.

Trump will be questioned in that investigation as well next year when he is no longer president. Eric stonewalled for months until a judge said he had to go talk to the NYAG. Things are not going to go well for Trump's after he loses. I would not be surprised if he pardons himself and his kids before leaving office. (and somehow he will convince you that it is justified)

Oh the irony of bringing up russiagate, or the trump russia collusion hoax as you like to refer to it here. This whole thread is people like you assigning validity to an article which relies on "evidence" obtained from Trump colluding with russians.

your side never even submits evidence

its always undisclosed sources

unnamed sources

protected sources

then

we have video evidence

emails

tweets

its all fake

right

think trumps tax records

have you seen them

do you know who the sources are that have released them

was it a computer shop owner who stands by his name?

any photos or emails released of trumps tax records

for a dude who did not work for a company in 2017 and 2018

alot of people sure do know his tax records and

only 1 so called reporter at the NYT knows

hmmmmmm

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Trump will be questioned in that investigation as well next year when he is no longer president. Eric stonewalled for months until a judge said he had to go talk to the NYAG. Things are not going to go well for Trump's after he loses. I would not be surprised if he pardons himself and his kids before leaving office. (and somehow he will convince you that it is justified)

If he's found guilty, then he should stand trial and eat the consequences. No one should be able to use executive power to pardon themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT